THIS IS WHAT THEY TOOK FROM YOU

The foreskin is an organ present on all mammals from birth (male and female, human and other mammals). It serves many important purposes, and is not 'just skin.' When the foreskin is lost to infant circumcision, there are at least 16 important functions that are lost, and likely more that we have yet to fully understand.

Frenar Band, or Ridged Band

The frenar band is a group of soft ridges near the junction of the inner and outer foreskin. This region is the primary erogenous zone of the intact male body. Loss of this delicate belt of densely innervated, sexually responsive tissue reduces the fullness and intensity of sexual response. [Source: Taylor, J. R. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," British Journal of Urology 77 (1996): 291-295.]

Mechanical Gliding Action

The foreskin's gliding action is a hallmark feature of the normal, natural, intact penis. This non-abrasive gliding of the penis in and out of its own shaft skin facilitates smooth, comfortable, pleasurable intercourse for both partners. Without this gliding action, the corona of the circumcised penis can function as a one-way valve, making artificial lubricants necessary for comfortable intercourse. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.]

Attached: 1542061195473.jpg (707x410, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

norm.org/lost.html
rMomma.org/2009/09/functions-of-foreskin-purposes-of.html
SavingSons.org/2014/06/fine-touch-pressure-thresholds-of-human.html
cirp.org/library/sex_function/
SavingSons.org/2009/10/foreskin-restoration.html
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
youtu.be/DRB6oHkrhms
youtu.be/9zgVpZfCeYA
youtu.be/JQRSbQZ9SUY
youtu.be/zP4WdGt3yX0
youtu.be/P32QJhiPWH0
youtu.be/oAyE2vGcPJo
youtu.be/Ni7Y01n0cZg
youtu.be/AvRWoq0lqxg
youtu.be/6c4Yq0nqhhA
youtu.be/Ruc8EHCMnEs
youtu.be/mfXNrWADnew
youtu.be/M25_K_Z5MN0
youtu.be/5L0_UrhxaCQ
youtu.be/wCsKm0k1zQc
youtu.be/NwCY5BUPTmI
youtu.be/94h3Wb4yd_I
youtu.be/SeAXantm4tE
youtu.be/sQQTIpBWqvY
huffpost.com/entry/denmarks-29000-doctors-declare-circumcision-of-healthy_n_58753ec1e4b08052400ee6b3/amp?__twitter_impression=true
blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2014/02/female-genital-mutilation-and-male-circumcision-time-to-confront-the-double-standard/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fbπ=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC
archive.is/7vlut
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8876316
academia.edu/6395137/Adding_Insult_to_Injury_Acquisition_of_Erectile_Dysfunction_from_Circumcision
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22897699/
archive.is/2BIUC
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4605099/
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/urinary-tract-infections/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/
youtu.be/cOZQ-2rV2zQ
youtu.be/hupIhVxlPTw
youtube.com/watch?v=I9UrxAKeyV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Feels bad man.

thanks for reminding me for like the 8th time this week that my body was mutilated because my parents let some kike talk them into having my body ruined for no reason. i won't defend it, i won't do it to my own son. what else do you want from me, leave me alone already

Join Forefront.

It useless and ugly. You pull wisdom teeth don't you?

Meissner's Corpuscles

Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin - thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and 20,000+ specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types. Together these detect subtle changes in motion and temperature, as well as fine gradations in texture. [Sources: 1. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Erogenous Zones: Their Nerve Supply and Its Significance," Proceedings of the Staff Meetings of the Mayo Clinic 34 (1959): 39-47. 2. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Cutaneous Innervation of Human Newborn Prepuce," Journal of Investigative Dermatology 26 (1956): 53-67.]

Frenulum

The frenulum is a highly erogenous V-shaped structure on the underside of the glans that tethers the foreskin. During circumcision it is frequently either amputated with the foreskin or severed, which destroys or diminishes its sexual and physiological functions. [Sources: 1. Cold, C, Taylor, J, "The Prepuce," BJU International 83, Suppl. 1, (1999): 34-44. 2. Kaplan, G.W., "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10, 1983.]

Dartos Fascia

Circumcision removes approximately half of this temperature-sensitive smooth muscle sheath, which lies between the outer layer of skin and the corpus cavernosa. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): Plates 234, 329, 338, 354, 355.]

Attached: 1200px-Frein_du_prépuce~2.jpg (803x484, 77K)

Sorry for your loss bro.

butchered goy cope

Attached: amerimutt.png (420x420, 18K)

you think that's bad?

I got my dick cut by a kike and I was born a fucking kike. And I plan to marry a white girl to rid the world of my kikeness [59% 23&me] but my Dad will disown me if I do so I'm literally losing a couple hundred thousand for this.

i dont understand why """women""" in media talk about how ugly uncut cocks are. cut cocks look fucked up on an innate level, i would way rather suck the uncut cock of someone with basic hygiene habits.

Components of the Immune System

The soft mucosa (inner foreskin) contains its own immunological defense system which produces plasma cells. These cells secrete immunoglobulin antibodies as well as antibacterial and antiviral proteins, including the pathogen killing enzyme lysozyme. [Sources: 1. A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901. 2. P. J. Flower et al., "An Immunopathologic Study of the Bovine Prepuce," Veterinary Pathology 20 (1983):189-202.]

Lymphatic Vessels

The loss of these vessels due to circumcision reduces the lymph flow within that part of the body's immune system. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 379.]

Estrogen Receptors

The presence of estrogen receptors within the foreskin has only recently been discovered. Their purpose is not yet understood and needs further study. [Source: R. Hausmann et al., "The Forensic Value of the Immunohistochemical Detection of Oestrogen Receptors in Vaginal Epithelium," International Journal of Legal Medicine 109 (1996): 10-30.]

Attached: B42FD3B~2.jpg (490x744, 65K)

I'm an uncut American which means ALPHA.

>ignores its functions
Sleeve thieves is one of the harder pills for dickletes to swallow, its like saying 60hz refresh rate is no different then 144hz when you have never tried 144hz, sorry mate you got fucked over

ahh geez a leaf kike, how did it feel when the rabbi sucked you off?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Your mom's pussy functions just fine as a cock sleeve

Apocrine Glands

These glands of the inner foreskin produce pheromones - nature's powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals to potential sexual partners. The effect of their absence on human sexuality has never been studied. [Source: A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901.]

Sebaceous Glands

The sebaceous glands may lubricate and moisturize the foreskin and glans, which is normally a protected internal organ. Not all men have sebaceous glands on their inner foreskin. [Source: A. B. Hyman and M. H. Brownstein, "Tyson's Glands: Ectopic Sebaceous Glands and Papillomatosis Penis," Archives of Dermatology 99 (1969): 31-37.]

Langerhans Cells

These specialized epithelial cells are a component of the immune system in the penis. [Source: G. N. Weiss et al., "The Distribution and Density of Langerhans Cells in the Human Prepuce: Site of a Diminished Immune Response?" Israel Journal of Medical Sciences 29 (1993): 42-43.]

Attached: 736FCCC (4).jpg (581x480, 48K)

So don't be a shekel hungry Jew, do your thing and tell your dad to shove his shekels into his ass.

Piggyback on fgm. Rename it to child genital mutilation for gender neutrality.

Natural Glans Coloration

The natural coloration of the glans and inner foreskin (usually hidden and only visible to others when sexually aroused) is considerably more intense than the permanently exposed and keratinized coloration of a circumcised penis. The socio-biological function of this visual stimulus has never been studied. The glans ranges from pink to red to dark purple among intact men with light skin tone, and from pinkish to mahagony to dark brown among men with dark skin tone. If circumcision is performed on an infant or young boy, the connective tissue which protectively fuses the foreskin and glans together is ripped apart. This leaves the glans raw and subject to infection, scarring, pitting, shrinkage, and eventual discoloration. Over a period of years the glans becomes keratinized, adding additional layers of tissue in order to adequately protect itself, which further contributes to discoloration. Many restoring men report dramatic changes in glans color and appearance, and that these changes closely mirror the natural coloration and smooth, glossy appearance of the glans seen in intact men. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.]

Attached: 57C84F3.jpg (800x600, 72K)

I have an 8 inch white cock uncut. Bow before me, eurocucks.

Too bad your mutilated dick wont get the full experience, mabye if you ask the jews nicely they will give it back

Length and Circumference

Circumcision removes some of the length and girth of the penis - its double-layered wrapping of loose, and usually longer, tissue is removed. A circumcised penis is truncated and thinner than it would have been if left intact. [Source: R. D. Talarico and J. E. Jasaitis, "Concealed Penis: A Complication of Neonatal Circumcision," Journal of Urology 110 (1973): 732-733.]

Blood Vessels

Several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and branches of the dorsal artery, are removed in circumcision. The loss of this rich vascularization interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glans of the penis, damaging the natural function of the penis and altering its development. [Sources: 1. H. C. Bazett et al., "Depth, Distribution and Probable Identification in the Prepuce of Sensory End-Organs Concerned in Sensations of Temperature and Touch; Thermometric Conductivity," Archives of Neurology and Psychiatry 27 (1932): 489-517. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plates 238, 239.]

Attached: DFCCB67.jpg (565x687, 39K)

i have all my wisdom teeth and my foreskin. keep coping.

Dorsal Nerves

The terminal branch of the pudendal nerve connects to the skin of the penis, the prepuce, the corpora cavernosa, and the glans. Destruction of these nerves is a rare but devastating complication of circumcision. If cut during circumcision, the top two-thirds of the penis will be almost completely without sensation. [Sources: 1. Agur, A.M.R. ed., "Grant's Atlas of Anatomy," Ninth Edition (Williams and Wilkins, 1991): 188-190. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 380, 387.]

16+ Other Losses:

Circumcision performed during infancy disrupts the bonding process between child and mother. There are indications that the innate sense of trust in intimate human contact is inhibited or lost. It can also have significant adverse effects on neurological development and cause a host of problems with breastfeeding and attachment development.

Attached: 1668652.jpg (500x748, 77K)

Don't you have to pull the skin back for YOU to get the full experience? My whole cock is feeling your mom's wet pussy, you've still got your cocks cuck shed keeping any real sensations from actually touching your dick.

why the fuck did my boomer parents let schlomo take my fucking foreskin i was never fucking asked fuck fuck fuck fuck

Attached: pep.png (600x583, 273K)

Additionally, an infant's self-confidence and hardiness is diminished by forcing the newborn victim into a defensive psychological state of "learned helplessness" or "acquired passivity" to cope with the excruciating pain which he can neither fight nor flee.

The trauma of this early pain lowers a circumcised boy's pain threshold below that of intact boys and girls. This has been proven in a study during vaccination time. [Sources: 1. R. Goldman, Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma (Boston: Vanguard Publications, 1997), 139-175. 2. A. Taddio et al., "Effect of Neonatal Circumcision on Pain Responses during Vaccination in Boys," Lancet 345 (1995): 291-292.]

Attached: F11C72C.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Every year some boys lose their entire penises from circumcision accidents and infections. They are then "sexually reassigned" by castration and transgender surgery, and are expected to live their lives as females. [Sources: 1. J. P. Gearhart and J. A. Rock, "Total Ablation of the Penis after Circumcision with Electrocautery: A Method of Management and Long-Term Followup," Journal of Urology 142 (1989):799-801. 2. M. Diamond and H. K. Sigmundson, "Sex Reassignment at Birth: Long-Term Review and Clinical Implications," Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine 151 (1997): 298-304.]

Attached: C591A11.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

>You pull wisdom teeth don't you?
yes when theyre fucking deformed and risk damaging other teeth you fucking goy retard. your dentist made you pay the stupid tax otherwise.

The mark of the jew is upon you if you have no foreskin.

Only a beast keeps it's foreskin. You will never know civilized when you still live like an animal

Every year some boys lose their entire penises from circumcision accidents and infections. They are then "sexually reassigned" by castration and transgender surgery, and are expected to live their lives as females. [Sources: 1. J. P. Gearhart and J. A. Rock, "Total Ablation of the Penis after Circumcision with Electrocautery: A Method of Management and Long-Term Followup," Journal of Urology 142 (1989):799-801. 2. M. Diamond and H. K. Sigmundson, "Sex Reassignment at Birth: Long-Term Review and Clinical Implications," Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine 151 (1997): 298-304.]

Attached: 2F934AD.jpg (800x540, 79K)

Same, they wanted to cut mine but my father threatened the doctor and him and my mother wouldn't leave me out of their sight until we all got out of the hospital.

Fuck you kike, my dad has a swastika tat from prison, you mad? He would never have my dick cut off, faggot. AB

>According to a study published in Adult Urology, men who got a circumcision as adults lasted significantly longer than their uncircumcised counterparts. The ejaculation time is usually longer as circumcision during adulthood decreases the penis' sensitivity.

Attached: 4721.png (175x202, 14K)

The skin fully retracts at full mast, circumcision might have made sense back in the day for hygiene reasons but we have had soap for a pretty long time now, there is zero benefit to circumcision these days, only negatives
Stop being naive user

Every year many boys in the United States and elsewhere lose their lives as a result of circumcision - a fact that is routinely ignored or obscured. More U.S. born boys in the neonatal period of infancy die as the result of circumcision complications than from SIDS, car accidents, crib accidents, suffocation or choking. [Sources: 1. G. W. Kaplan, "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10 (1983): 543-549. 2. R. S. Thompson, "Routine Circumcision in the Newborn: An Opposing View," Journal of Family Practice 31 (1990): 189-196.

The human foreskin represents 1/3 to 1/2 the complete penis at birth and in early childhood, and plays an important part in normal sexual functioning in adulthood.

Learn more:

National Organization of Restoring Men: The Lost List: norm.org/lost.html

Functions of the Foreskin by Drs. Fleiss and Hodges: rMomma.org/2009/09/functions-of-foreskin-purposes-of.html

The Touch Test: SavingSons.org/2014/06/fine-touch-pressure-thresholds-of-human.html

Foreskin: Sexual Functioning (CIRP): cirp.org/library/sex_function/

Restoration Resources: SavingSons.org/2009/10/foreskin-restoration.html

Attached: 67251C7.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Attached: MoWNpev.gif (288x217, 853K)

>be me
>be cut mutt
>got cut twice because parents werent satisfied with my initial mutilation
>will only ever know the pleasure that an uncut thundercock is capable of feeling through prostate simulation

(((They're))) turning the fricken mutts gay

Attached: 1552353434525.gif (500x281, 469K)

So funny, you think we can't get pol in the pen? lol. AB

You don't fucking TOUCH OUR WOMEN YOU DIRTY LECHEROUS KIKE. The only shiksas you get are the fucking darkies, no European woman for you. Hook nosed little bitch.

Dirty fucking mongoloids

This. being reactionary against SJWs and their pomo gender theories is missing out on valuable 4d chess moves. It's a hard redpill but they're what they like to call "allies".

If any of you poltards go to prison, the AB is your only option to survive.

youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
You WILL understand everything completely, you WILL care and there will be absolutely NO ambiguity on the issue.

Attached: 767A4BB (3).jpg (683x1024, 204K)

Male genital mutilations recorded:
youtu.be/DRB6oHkrhms
youtu.be/9zgVpZfCeYA
youtu.be/JQRSbQZ9SUY
youtu.be/zP4WdGt3yX0
youtu.be/P32QJhiPWH0
youtu.be/oAyE2vGcPJo
youtu.be/Ni7Y01n0cZg
youtu.be/AvRWoq0lqxg
youtu.be/6c4Yq0nqhhA
youtu.be/Ruc8EHCMnEs
youtu.be/mfXNrWADnew
youtu.be/M25_K_Z5MN0
youtu.be/5L0_UrhxaCQ
youtu.be/wCsKm0k1zQc
youtu.be/NwCY5BUPTmI
youtu.be/94h3Wb4yd_I

Attached: 7EA9E71.jpg (900x600, 107K)

What restoration methods are best? I know I can never get the nerves back nor all the other shit, but I at least want to maintain what I still have.

Attached: 1545451401152.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Cut men last longer in bed. 100% fact. Circumcision destroys penis sensitivity. Women love it.

Attached: 81273.png (498x498, 53K)

oprah got your foreskin

youtu.be/SeAXantm4tE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-32-06~2.png (1440x1954, 606K)

> Id:BcsHz0
You are found guilty of being a dirty nigger, mud slime, piece of fucking filth. I'm happy your dick looks like a fucking slug ass filled with dirty white slime shit; and smells like a rotten egg inside of a dead skunk.

t. all women

Attached: 16433753_43216.jpg (1080x2220, 825K)

If you get cut as a child you become a slave of the kikes or even worst, the mudslimes.

A man chooses; a slave obeys.

Don't worry my kids will only be a quarter Jew which is not bad since I'm basically only half Jew. Plus I have brown hair [blonde as a kid] and green eyes so if I marry right I can probably get aryan kids.

Sex with un-cut men is more pleasurable. The foreskin does fascilitate in/out sliding and more sensation for the clit. I feel bad for you guys and us femanons too.

Women love cut dick.

Even in countries like yours, where uncircumcised is the norm, women still prefer the cut dick.

You wish you had a cut dick, but you don't want to go through the extremely painful surgery.

Attached: 83811.png (449x457, 241K)

do you guys want me to upload my un-cut peepe?

youtu.be/sQQTIpBWqvY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-37-55~2.png (1440x1510, 807K)

huffpost.com/entry/denmarks-29000-doctors-declare-circumcision-of-healthy_n_58753ec1e4b08052400ee6b3/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-40-43~2.png (1440x1469, 995K)

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2014/02/female-genital-mutilation-and-male-circumcision-time-to-confront-the-double-standard/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-44-31~2.png (1440x2030, 1.19M)

Can't wait for the Shapiro vs Yang circumcision debate

Attached: 9123.png (655x330, 12K)

Cope harder. You had your dick lopped off.
How the fuck do you jerk off with no foreskin anyway?

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with various sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fbπ=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Attached: 90AB0AE.jpg (800x533, 75K)

Me on the right
Yanks BTFO

The distal foreskin is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and MORE SENSITIVE THAN THE MOST SENSITIVE REGION OF THE CIRCUMCISED PENIS. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Attached: 175012.jpg (720x700, 42K)

cut > uncut

Attached: 3447937391.gif (329x438, 1.63M)

any non mutilated user can confirm this, do non butchered dicks are really this pink?

Attached: 1549786861711.jpg (1236x1039, 98K)

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Attached: 175002.jpg (615x720, 41K)

also

Not really Slomo.

An incel like you knows for sure what kind of dick a Greek woman likes...

Btw, I fuck all the all kind of tourist woman, even some Israeli woman and all of them enjoy the uncut Greek cock.

Circumcision reduces marital intimacy and increases risky behavior.
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC

Foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis.
archive.is/7vlut
>The glans of the uncircumcised men had significantly lower mean (sem) pressure thresholds than that of the circumcised men, at 0.161 (0.078) g (P = 0.040) when controlled for age, location of measurement, type of underwear worn, and ethnicity. There were significant differences in pressure thresholds by location on the penis (P < 0.001). The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis was the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. *FIVE* locations on the *uncircumcised penis* that are routinely removed at circumcision had lower pressure thresholds (were more sensitive) than the ventral scar of the circumcised penis.

Attached: 175028.jpg (575x720, 25K)

Jerking off? Heh, good one.

Attached: 1474102202014.jpg (633x568, 138K)

i dont have foreskin and i still like jerking and sex so idk

Uncircumcised men please wives better, have fewer sexual partners, more frequent sex, the same level of dysfunction,
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG

Criticism of circumcision reporting
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6

Circumcision doesn’t really reduce STD rates. The difference is either insignificant or more so for the circumcised, especially for the very promiscuous. Circumcised men engage in more unusual sexual practices.
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH

Adult circumcision reduces sensitivity twice as much as it improves satisfaction according to self-reporting.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR

Attached: 175037.jpg (720x520, 32K)

Why do comparisons always use that same smooth, succulent, pink penis? I'm uncircumcised and my dick looks nothing like that.

why do you guys even care lmao it's not like you guys fuck or something

There are Estrogen receptors in the foreskin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8876316

Circumcised men have a 4.5x greater risk of Erectile Dysfunction, men who were circumcised in adulthood reported 75% reduction in sensitivity
academia.edu/6395137/Adding_Insult_to_Injury_Acquisition_of_Erectile_Dysfunction_from_Circumcision

>The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission

>Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence

Attached: tumblr_m2j5evb1s71r776tuo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 323K)

join what now?

>cutting your cock just to better please a whore

>More than foreskin: circumcision status, history of HIV/STI, and sexual risk in a clinic-based sample of men in Puerto Rico.

>Cancer.org Can Penile Cancer Be Prevented with Male Genital Mutilation? NO!
archive.is/2BIUC
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html

Here are some studies that actually show an increase in HIV/STDs:
>Almost a third (32.4%) of the men were circumcised (CM). Compared with uncircumcised (UC) men... ...were more likely to have HIV infection (CM = 43.0% vs. UC = 33.9%; P = 0.023)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4605099/
>There is no significant difference in HIV prevalence between circumcised (12 %) and uncircumcised men (10 %)

>The likelihood that a girl gets a UTI in the first 6 years of life is 3.6 times higher than that an intact boy gets one. 6.6% vs 1.8%. Circumcision literally cannot reduce your risk of a UTI by more than 1.8%, and that's assuming that it works 100% of the time, which literally nobody claims.
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/urinary-tract-infections/

Estimation of country-specific and global prevalence of male circu...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/

Attached: 41606BB.jpg (2816x1880, 481K)

Seriously cut fags are doomed with an existence devoid of real pleasure.
ask to girls how it feels the have the foreskin frotting against their vagina walls.
you can not fathom the sensation of getting your foreskin sucked and licked its basically a vagina for men.

tl,dr: cutfags are living and breathing dildos.

>muslim
>Not circumcised
American education.
Also the white waste only appears if you have a disgusting hygiene.

youtu.be/cOZQ-2rV2zQ

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-55-21~2.png (1440x1994, 992K)

feels bad man

Getting real tired of these thinly veiled threads used as an excuse to post/look at dicks. Faggots.

youtu.be/hupIhVxlPTw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-22-56-47~2.png (1440x1702, 1.32M)

lol your dick has a hoody

My dick is uncut and it doesn't look that pink.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9UrxAKeyV4
user, there's absolute hope, especially full restoration and smoothing/moisture gained back at the gland.

Can you stop reminding me of this every day? Thanks, I have enough to be depressed about already.

You might just need to wash it

you were literally mutilated as a kid

>I'm going to regrow my foreskin just to put metal through it
why

well arnt i unlucky... i got both

FGM vs MGM
Male circumcision (MGM) removes what will be 15 square inches of flesh for an adult. 99% of FGM removes less.
MGM removes 20,000 nerves. For comparison, the clit has 8,000 and the glans have 4,000
MGM removes the gliding function which makes sex less abrasive, and gives women more orgasms. FGM doesn't remove anything functional
MGM removes the protection from glans, that prevent callouses called keritinization forming on the head. FGM doesn't protect from desensitization.
MGM removes the langerhans cells in a foreskin that help fight against disease. FGM doesn't have/affect this.
MGM is said to cause men to "last longer," however statistically causes men to prematurely ejaculate when young. FGM doesn't cause a premature end to sex.
MGM causes older men to have erectile dysfunction. FGM doesn't prevent sex.
MGM is performed on infants. This increases chances of Autism and SIDs, and can cause death. FGM is generally performed older without this risk.
MGM is performed when the penis is so small and underdeveloped can be botched causing skin bridges, 90 degree curves, secondary holes, and even loss of the glans or entire penis. Doctors are not required to report this. FGM is generally performed older without this risk.
Both were performed to reduce sexual sensation, we just make excuses for MGM
One of those excuses is UTIs, however women experience them at 10x the rate, but we don't recommend cutting parts off their genitals.
FGM is illegal as a human rights violation. MGM is pushed in many parts of the world.
1 in 300 or so women are circumcised. 1 in 3 men are circumcised.

The only thing women have it worse is that 1/3 of women don't orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone, while men's threshold for orgasm is much lower. Then again, if you can't maintain an erection, be nearly numb to sexual sensation, or had your entire penis melted off, or died at birth, you might have a problem orgasming.

Attached: 6C07D1F.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Fucking so sick of these demoralizing threads. Yeah we get it, a lot of us are genuinely depressed about this. Fuck right off.

>t. cut
I can't change what was taken from me, but what you foreskined faggots don't get is that it makes no difference to me now.

I'm old. My dick has never failed me. I fuck and get off like anyone else. The only benefit is that I don't have to clean the disgusting, stinking mess that you queers have to deal with.

I'm not a kike, and I am not ashamed. I'm okay with that I have and my children are okay with it. This isn't the stone age where we don't wear clothes and need protection for our dick heads.

SAGE these bullshit threads because I would never opt for anything else but what I've got.

>I'm okay with that I have and my children are okay with it

Attached: 1550728175967.png (645x773, 11K)

Disgusting charlatan, trying to obfuscate the true meaning and tradition of circumcision. Circumcision is an HONOR it means you have been inducted as a MAN of GOD. It is a symbol of your membership in the greatest body in all of history - the Christian brotherhood. Every negative thing you have listed is just a list of hedonistic longing, the same "feel good" mentality that is dragging the world backward into the Devil's waiting arms. Life is hard, pleasure is sparse, men used to understand this. You need to focus in life, men used to understand that. Survival requires sacrifice.

You are a pathetic misled, misinformed cuck