/wpg/ white pill general

Drop some white pills, It would lighten everyone's mood.

Attached: storyblocks-vector-realistic-3d-white-medical-pill-icon-with-reflection-isolated-on-white-background (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

piratebae.co.uk/?load=/torrent/4812315/David_DeAngelo_-_Man_Transformation_-_DvDrip
cdc.gov/diabetes/data/statistics-report/deaths-cost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's all of them

Yangism is the true white pill.
>Humans are more important than money
>The unit of a Human Capitalism economy is each person, not each dollar
>Markets exist to serve our common goals and values

Besides the orthodox, Jewish birth rates are super low and Intermarriage rates with goyim are staggeringly high. There aren't going to be many Jews left in the US by the end of the century.

Trump is doing a great job making Israel great again

Of course he is

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.jpg (236x247, 13K)

The blackpill is the whitepill. You optimists will just have to imagine the joy you feel when you lose every attachment you've ever known. What a bliss when you realize that nothing else matters.

Attached: foryourhealth.jpg (686x486, 79K)

All I have right now. Pretty blackpilled

Attached: nihilism fire stoic blackpill.jpg (1252x1786, 848K)

www.nytimes.com/2018/03/17/sunday-review/anti-semitism-american-jews.html

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225497

The amount of anti-semitism is increasing greatly

>What a bliss when you realize that nothing else matters.
It's not blissful. It's just nothing

Things will get better fren
>smilingpepe.jpg

Art is possible

Virtual Reality (VR) Holograms are going to make life a dream.

Attached: 14-0_drawpile(01b)_2o16 — Drawpile_027.png (1162x982, 241K)

David Deangelo makes the best programs in the world for improving your manhood.
piratebae.co.uk/?load=/torrent/4812315/David_DeAngelo_-_Man_Transformation_-_DvDrip

you are the foremost appendage of a multidimensional, multigeneration telepathic organism that consists of all of your ancestors, of all their strengths and weaknesses, virtues and vices, loves and hates, wishes and aspirations. It all all exist in you and through you, and as your very being in all its aspects. The supreme being loves you and wants you to succeed, but if you dont make an effort, lower dimensional beings will sap your energy and subvert your divine sovereign agency. Evil entities like the machine elves with entice you with convenient paths to immediate pleasure, and the end you will become lost in the dark, a slave to their negativoty. The good entities are reluctant to interfere with your free will, and this is why is takes greater effort to better yourself and to manifest positivity and love in the world. But supreme being wants whats best for you.

Attached: 1482660645318.png (1536x1060, 102K)

Based.

Lmao, VR is the most bluepilled thing ever, literally the whole basis of the matrix movies is to break away from VR slavery. Get into lucid dreaming the true white pill and stop being a faggot.

ok ill help out
>waifu androids, artificial wombs and gene editing will be perfected within your lifetime, allowing you to have a perfect, non-roastie wife and children
>Your genetically perfect children will get to explore the stars will Chang and Vlad
>If Europe/America become 100% VIBRANT society will inevitably collapse and a few thousand years later Europe will be white again due to evolution

Attached: 1479002887500.gif (500x588, 168K)

You live at the same time as Kanye.

Attached: 96CAFB98-9693-4CEB-8E6B-0EA17C14446F.jpg (957x1200, 229K)

I just saw that he gave you guys golan heights or some shit. That was a slick move to get bibi re elected. Enjoy your war with Syria.

Your war with Syria* Trump is leaving 1000 troops there indefinitely to handle the aftermath of this

You don't know how bad things really are so they could be better than you think.

>If Europe/America become 100% VIBRANT society will inevitably collapse and a few thousand years later Europe will be white again due to evolution
I hate to rain on the whitepill parade, but this won't happen. The selective pressures on people today are no longer such that changes in skin colour would conceivably happen. The selective pressures facing the first people in europe are very different to europe today.

jesus gasses the khazars in the end.

The white race is made up of recessive genes which means that if everyone in the world get the recessive genes no matter if they are not white eventually everyone will become white.

>The white race is made up of recessive genes
evolutionlets please cease posting

Attached: delete this_.jpg (480x329, 18K)

There is no spoon.

Attached: 600px-AnimatrixColtDS-3.jpg (600x263, 75K)

Anti aging funding research has increased exponentially just this last few years, and it's likely that we'll live much longer than our parents.

For those curious, look in to the following:

- David Sinclair - well regarded as a titan in the field, look for the podcast with Joe Rogan
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)
- nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) David Sinclair's lab researched this. It's a precursor to (i.e. increases) NAD. David takes 1g (orally) of this every day (which is expensive because it's difficult to manufacture)
- Sirtuins (David Sinclair's lab found this to be vital for mitochondrial function)
- Charles Brenner (contributed to discovering NR)
- nicotinamide riboside (NR) - another precursor for NAD. Commercial name is Niagen. Sold by company "Tru Niagen" in many countries.
- Metformin -- anti diabetic drug that heightens insulin sensitivity with studies correlating a lower risk of age related diseases (heart failure, alzheimers, etc)
- pterostillbene and resveratrol
- rapamycin & mTOR

... down the rabbit hole you go

I was ready to sperg out over the sheer ignorance and retardation of this post, but then I checked the flag.

i'm pretty sure the bloodlust is dominant
t. saw a million cartel execution videos

Rural areas are not only pretty safe in the coming decades, but are also the absolute holders of power for the entire country.

Attached: d3b.jpg (341x273, 29K)

It's true that we all die one day.

But that doesn't mean everything is pointless. At the end of a great drama, or profound story, does the point that in has an end invalidate it's value? Because it's just a pretend, does that make it any less entertaining?

No, it remains all the more compelling. How we choose to see our eventual end is a choice. On the one side, we may say "ah, it doesn't matter what I do, so I'll give in to short term pleasure". However, the wiser choice is "It doesn't matter what I do, so I will pursue the things that most resonate with my being, and I will not fear failure because in the end, it is just an act. I will have peace, because what point is there in getting flustered about a finite existence?"

In his sixth rule (Do what is meaningful, not what is expedient), I believe, Peterson summarizes this concept well. Essentially, to act in a way that is meaningful is to maximize your positive emotion overall. Short term pleasure creates a net loss in positive emotion, because of long term consequences.

So, yes, life for everyone and everything may very well end. But take peace in that. Pursue what your heart truly desires (and it might take some time to understand what this actually is), because, why would you do anything else? Life, and everything in the universe, will one day end. So smile, and don't take life so seriously. Pursue what you enjoy and don't get wound up on the little things.

Because, in the end, no one will be around to regret it.

Attached: watts.jpg (724x1024, 169K)

Whites are the least gay, that's pretty cool

Attached: whites=least LGBT.png (591x581, 103K)

oxycodone

Allah exists and will bring order and justice to the world again. Patriarchy is the natural order and will be restored after decades of cuckery through feminism and Talmudism.

Whites also have the lowest diabetes.

It's a big deal not only for health reasons but for cost since diabetes is way expensive.

The total direct and indirect estimated cost of diagnosed diabetes in the United States in 2012 was $245 billion.
>cdc.gov/diabetes/data/statistics-report/deaths-cost.html

Attached: Whites=least diabetic 2.png (908x429, 103K)

The battle described in revelation is taking place right now. And the bad guys are losing. Only problem is the bad guys are you. :/

Good point

Attached: 20161020_163959.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

>333