Why do you hate blacks?

Can you give me one reason other than “muh skin color” or “muh IQ infographs” as to why you think black people are inferior? They are genetically the same as us, just a difference in melanin.

Attached: BB96BC6F-662E-48E8-BD52-F15997D35952.jpg (700x1049, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWoIpDVkOH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbj2Zss-5GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any places that has a decent concentration of blacks goes to shit very quickly.
They just ruin everything. I don't hate them though, just want to be away from them.

Jow Forums won’t have a genuine answer for you. They are blinded by hate, obsessed with skin color. It’s pathetic.

They smell

Nigger stole my bike.

We don't hate niggers anymore than we hate chimpanzees. Neither should be running around the streets of white civilization. The difference is one of them is.

I'm guessing you've never lived in a black neighborhood

Quite possibly the gayest pic I've ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself, user. Gross.

Violence more than anything, drug abuse, muh dick, IQ, they smell, are loud in public spaces, are vile in language and character in general.

This map represents the crime rate in Jacksonville, Florida. Based solely on this map can you guess where the highest concentration of black people live?

Attached: Picture 4.png (485x452, 332K)

>niggers are genetically the same as us
no

Attached: sicle cell.jpg (600x338, 24K)

The smell.

Damn, memory lane.

>just a difference in melanin.
A difference which is the result of genetics. Jesus christ, you're retarded.
>They just ruin everything.
Even the king of the Zulus has openly admitted that blacks have ruined South Africa.
>Jow Forums won't have a genuine answer for you
Our answers are genuine, you just refuse to accept them because they make you uncomfortable.
You are so emotionally invested in your globohomo world view, you refuse to entertain the possibility that it may be based on lies. Read up on the sunk cost fallacy - it applies to you.

Has one person ever told you they hated someone specifically because of the pigment in their skin? No because you're a faggot and this is a slide thread

Despite being 13% of the population...

No one hates blacks around here, clam down Reddit nigger.

This desu
Lost 7 bikes to blacks

Attached: 46D4E312-6CB2-4702-BB67-2536A195A342.gif (607x609, 821K)

Ok, they are ugly, smelly and violent

They should fuck off to Africa

No they are not the same as us whites. The most notable difference aside from skin is their face's bone structure. Also, their skulls only have room for a slightly smaller brain because their foreheads are sloped. Thus resulting In a person that doesnt have the intellectual capacity of a white Or asian.

And "muh genetics" is not an argument, humans share 60% dna with bananas and 99% with chimps.

Because I've lived around them my entire life and see firsthand that the sterotypes are true.
I used to be really liberal as a kid and thought racists were just retards, then I grew up and saw their culture for myself.

Attached: 1539204151488.jpg (800x1016, 87K)

So
>Tell me why you dont like blacks! But dont come at me with facts!

lowIQ retards

Their culture is self-destructive. Which is fine, but they don't keep that destruction to themselves. Anywhere they move they make the people living around them suffer. Whether it's being obnoxious and aggressive apes on public transportation or destroying once-beautiful neighborhoods, everywhere they go there is ruin. Not to mention they refuse to educate or improve themselves. Even the ones who seem educated and down to earth switch their voices and start speaking ebonics when they're around their black friends or family. They want nothing to do with functioning American society and therefore I want nothing to do with them.

Tribalism, hateful emotions. They make excuses but deep down I bet that's what it boils down to.

Imagine being this cucked

Attached: 1552954145950.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>implying that tribalism is bad.

crime, you retard. if we didn't have blacks in my city almost all crime would disappear immediately.

Avg IQ difference is fundamental
also they can't delay gratification
and have a tendency to violence
it's not "just melanin"
differences run deep

Attached: gun death rates by age and race - w and blacks.png (1169x821, 56K)

>Whether it's being obnoxious and aggressive apes on public transportation or destroying once-beautiful neighborhoods
>public transportation
>bad neighborhoods
Just don't be poor, dumbass.

We have been over this ad nauseam here. People hate black people because they are niggers, and nigger behavior is the bane of
civilization.

I am not blinded by hate and I don't care what you are, just love shit posting.
Kys and eat a bag of dicks asshole.

Correct.

Faggot

>1 post by this ID
BAIT THREAD.

Attached: 1551977970524.jpg (600x601, 55K)

It really comes down to violent crime for me.

Because they make up a significant amount of crime.

They try and pump and dump our women

try and rape our women

typically always angry and always looking for handouts.

disproportional amount are on welfare

I got a ton, but I don't hate them all. Just most of em. I can usually tell at a glance who's a hoodrat and who's not.

I couldn't care less about their appearance. It's not a black person's appearance I find offensive. Rather, it is the following:

1. The propensity of blacks towards violent, antisocial behaviour. They are constantly getting in trouble with the law and inflicting violence upon each other and upon other races. They are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes in America. So much so that even black people refuse to trust other black people.

2. They idolize and worship "gangsta" culture, which is, quite frankly, sickening. Only an absolute degenerate would idolize and worship an entire culture dedicated to being the embodiment of violent, sexist, greedy, criminal enterprise. Gangster culture encourages willful and deliberate ignorance, a complete lack of respect towards one's self and others, and encourages extreme mysogyny.

3. The first two reasons are far more than sufficient, but this one is my biggest pet peeve of all. They blame ALL their problems and ALL their own life choices on THE WHITE MAN. All while benefiting from THE WHITE MAN'S own personal accomplishments.

Fuck you, niggers.

We didn't force you at gun point to be worthless, societal trash. You CHOSE to be niggers, instead of respectable, well educated black folk. You CHOSE to abandon your children for guns, drugs, money, bitches, and hoes. You CHOSE to be disappointments to your welfare moms and crackhead fathers. You CHOSE to carry on their legacy of criminality and stupidity.

You idiots have all the power in the world to change your destinies.

Unfortunately, you CHOSE to be FAKE ASS victims and blame others instead of taking responsibility for and power over your own lives.

THAT is why white people are sick to death of dumb fucking niggers.

I'm not, but why should I have that shit in my town anyway? Those bad neighborhoods didn't just become bad on their own. Most were perfectly fine white parts of town before the niggers moved in and turned them into war zones.

I live in one right now and I want to die.

Go outside wearing a gold watch and you might just get your wish!

Africa: shit hole
Detroit: shit hole
Haiti: shit hole

Anywhere there are large amounts of black people: shit hole

Attached: apu sheep.png (817x656, 127K)

I don't hate blacks, i just see that they're more confident, have bigger dicks, fuck all the women i want. so i get angry and racist like the rest of Jow Forums but i stopped being racist when i realized i was an inferior man. Then i took up boxing, rapping, and basketball white women love me now.

Stupid, arrogant, violent, greedy, lazy.

Based.

>just melanin

Attached: albino.jpg (350x437, 16K)

You are obviously a nigger.

They are loud, they stink and they are generally unpleasant to be around. And they have a tendancy for random violence, lets not pretend they are culturally the same, and they are sure as not genetically the same.

LaRp

Truth. ...and ENTIRELY BY CHOICE.

THE WHITE MAN didn't make THEM do it. Niggers just want a scapegoat.

Their entire culture. Loud, trashy, ghetto, violent, inti intellectualism, victim mentality, the extreme misogyny and criminal mindset of most black men, the savagery, slutiness and anger of most black women.

I have to live around them.
Not directly mind you, but anytime I go into town its a drag.
Especially how fucking terrible Baton Rouge has gotten

>1 post by this id
you cunts are responding to a bot
SAGE THIS THREAD

Attached: leaf.jpg (1024x577, 61K)

They do smell different. Not bad, just different. It's the oils and creams. Had a black girlfriend once. She smelled like heavenly vanilla. Other blacks I knew either smelled differently (musky) or terrible.

I love black women

Attached: 1553193567014.jpg (1080x1349, 101K)

lol hello newfaggot

Most are too arrogant, bitchy, and gorilla-like. Some are pretty and sweet natured. Some.

looks like you got a nice catch with this. shimano orca or yo-zuri high speed vibe?

They can be molded easily though with a little lovin.

white people have an odor too don't try to deny it

Attached: 63452124322.jpg (280x390, 31K)

This odor is a meme all races smell the same to me.

Because I grew up in South Brazil. The only place that the majority is white and also the only place in the whole country that isn't a total nigger-ridden shithole. Really makes you fucking think, doesn't it.

aW ANGRY LITTLE WHITE BOIS

STEP IN THE COURT AND I;'LL BALL HARD ANGAINST U

blacks have it figured out, beat them in the swag olympics fucking idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=VWoIpDVkOH0

They just are, its inherent and tacit

rape/murder/theft+low iq=puppet of the kikes

The irony is:

I don't even hate them.

As long as they stay in their original habitat, Africa, at least.

I don't. Loving your child more than the other children, doesn't mean you hate the other children.

Attached: aehearhaerh.png (949x783, 770K)

Retard.

Work around alot of blacks.

Generally friendly, but I notice something alot. They get delusional with their own ideas. A sense of entitlement, but no common filter to blend in and lay low, they pretend to be polite, and can turn nasty very fast. They put on the aires they have deep knowledge, but really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. It boils down to, they can act like a overly proud child.

>retarded troll

Attached: canajoykill.png (677x445, 157K)

They commit more crime, and you're basically just shrugging evidence off without evidence of your own.

cutdick faggots.

Detroit speaks for itself. Hell even Africa speaks for it self.

Attached: D6C00417-11C8-4968-8274-889E64F25134.png (500x300, 68K)

your women like it

Attached: white men black women 2.png (497x294, 242K)

What the majority have said, blacks simply can't develope, they always end up transforming into a trashcan where they go. If it wasn't like that everyone would accept them and love them, but rape, murder, and robbery are the daily life of the majority of blacks.

>Most are too arrogant, bitchy, and gorilla-like.
Taming a vagina with those features is the greatest aphrodisiac for both of you: you conquer strange lands while she meets someone too deep on the warpath to put up with her shit. It makes for the best sex imagine, providing her weave/cocoa butter doesn't excessively assault the senses

I lived in one for a couple years not too long ago so I could earn enough progressive points to last me through the civil war in case I am interned in labor camp or become a prisoner of war. I'll regale my captors with stories of the hood and shame them when they don't get the references. My roommate was an amateur barber and in the afternoons and on weekends would park his 2004 Caddy (nice car actually) in the driveway and run a neighborhood barbershop out of the garage. The characters that would come by were pretty interesting. One was actually cool as fuck, a 92 year old black dude who always dressed to the 9's and was a former pastor. Dude looked like he was going to live another 20 years.

But my Somalian roommate eventually got the death eyes for me because I wouldn't give up pork. I would cook cookie sheets full of bacon and I'm pretty sure he was planning to murder me.

I heard helicopters overhead about once a month. Once, when driving home through a nearby street about a block from my house, there was a small crowd gathered around a cop car, a few officers, and half of an automobile sticking out of a living room onto the yard.

I witnessed a breaking and entering across the street in the middle of the night. A week later bars showed up across all window of the house.

There were frequent manhunts in the neighborhood, and police would cordon off several streets at a time. I would always look the police dead in the eye and let them know though body language I appreciated them.

It wasn't until I left that I realized you are living in a type of warzone and your stress levels are constantly elevated, you just adjust to it.

About 6 months after I left that hood is when the cops (one black) shot Stephon Clark there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbj2Zss-5GY

i just can\'t relate to you guys anymore. I had my soul rocked and heart broken. Love is a bullshit idea.

Stop responding to him.

I hate jews, I just don't like being around blacks

Niggers literally ruin everything they come in contact with. This is fact. I live in a nigger neighborhood and see it firsthand daily.

Attached: 1552776893689.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

>as to why you think black people are inferior?

they are violent and indolent

Ah, a fellow poaster. Tree of knowledge, maximum pain, etc.

God forbid you attempt to have any real communication with emotional teenagers about anything

Attached: 1552779880442m.jpg (793x1024, 69K)

Speaks for itself

Attached: 79B284CB-CF9A-4404-8ABC-6C47690BAECD.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

Bria has a white bf that's great.

STFU you self-contradicting nigger.

You forget about destroying the quality of our food. Your average nigger run restaurant is falling apart, filthy, and infested with roaches. They are eternally waiting for a white person to fix their problems, which is usually some low level corporate cuck who is grateful to clean up after feral niggers in exchange for some sense of being part of a magnanimous elevated white upper class

Quite simply because they're ALWAYS the ones causing trouble. I live in NYC, and have been there for 13 years. During that time, I've been dragded into more than a dozen fights or confrontations I did nothing to provoke. And every single one of them (minus one Hispanic guy) was black...

If there's ever somebody:

1) Shitting on the street/subway.
2) Pissing in front of school kids.
3) Spitting indoors.
4) Littering shamelessly.
5) Ranting like a possessed lunatic.
6) Starting fights over nothing.
7) Harrassing women.
8) Intimidating the elderly.
9) Playing music in public transit.
10) Screaming like a pack of monkeys...

It will be black people 98 times out of 100. They're just pure, unadulterated human garbage. And yea... some of them are wonderful people too. But those good ones are totally overshadowed by the feral niggers.

Not only all of that... but they also represent a political block that will ALWAYS vote to usher in a more disgusting, nanny-state to suit their childish and helpless nature. I think the black community in America voted by a margin of over 97% to put Obama in office.

They're human cancer. And you just need to look at (literally) any majority black city or country in the world to learn everything you need to know about black people and their ways.

Attached: FD096C9A-540F-47F0-9C38-DDB60C56EA5B.jpg (554x831, 110K)

>their skin color somehow makes their societies shitty

Makes perfect sense, you fucking retard

Now, try to find a beautiful black woman over 20 years old that doesn't have a child. And honestly if a black woman doesn't have a child, why would you give her one?

>wahhhh some roastie coalburner dumped
Oh cry me a fucking river faggot, half the people on this site have had no intimacy in years (or ever). Just off yourself so we don't have to hear your whining

they are not genetically the same. regardless they have a different culture and heritage,. why do you keep wanting to make them white?

This gentleman summed it up very well.
Criminally underrated post.

Africans are not the same species as the rest of us, and 90% of them are unable to adapt to modern society, and the responsibility it forces onto each individual.

I have and I swear those things kegel naturally, by heartbeat

late stage democracy

>They are genetically the same as us
stopped reading there

If we didn't have blacks in USA at all, crime levels would be on par with the safest nations in the world

because they're destroying my country

fuck niggers

Attached: Palta De Respeto.jpg (313x161, 11K)

I don’t hate blacks I just hate them around me