I'm going to report around 30 people for illegal firearms in NZ

...you should do the same. There are two outcomes, both are acceptable:

>People fight back and the race war starts, then we usher in the 4th Reich.
>White men cuck out and go to prison where cucks and cowards belong.

Either way, it's a huge victory for the far right...We can kick off the race war AND purge the cowards/useless LARPers from our ranks. I'll begin reporting people to the police tomorrow. Who will join me in this crusade?

#racewarNZ

Attached: racewarnz.jpg (408x800, 84K)

Found the jew.

Why can't white men into logic? My logic is flawless. I used small words. How can you not understand how this is a good thing?

Sounds like a fun idea.

Attached: 1532018139068.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

KYS kike

Attached: Marilize.jpg (625x564, 42K)

>Hey it's that one kike that always posts under the Nazi flag!

I hate people like you

Why does it matter if they are illegal or not? Report the lefty fags that have guns.

Attached: problems.jpg (550x496, 54K)

you sound extremely upset. Are you a woman? Why are you so emotional?

Why? Because I'm doing something to save the white race? Sorry you are being forced to get off your ass and fight, coward.

Because we need to start the racewar. Larping isn't working. And we need to purge the cowards from our ranks. Anyone who I report who doesn't fight back is useless to us anyway and is better off in prison not breeding future cucks.

I hope you get a bullet in a hunting accident.

Remember to report any armed police you see to themselves.

you're intensely upset at the thought of actually having to fight back. It means you're a huge coward. I can smell the fear on you. Just another fat, white weakling with a big mouth.

You've inspired me...I'm going to track down more guns owners here in NZ and report even more. ...Either we get a racewar or they go to prison. I'm fine with either choice, but I'm tired of listening to white "men" talk and post dank memes.

this is a false flag lol.

HAHAHA!!! fuck that 40k town acting like it's a country.

There will be no race war in fucking new zealand you enormous fucking retard, because you took a few peoples guns.

Well...we're going to find out real quick. White men have been doing A LOT of big talking...You can only cry wolf so many times.

The day of reckoning has arrived.

the only gun they banned was the ar 15...

Bruh you're disguising your gay bluepill agenda as based. Swallow glass nigger.

I hope one of them finds out who you are and murders you.

DO IT NIGGER

Attached: Vanillaroma.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Attached: KekWillsIt.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Betraying gun owners for wanting to defend themselves is treacherous and dishonorable.

You're no different than a kike, manipulating other people to serve your goals.

fuck that glow shit
but i did report msnbc to juno reactor for sampling conga fury and they responded asking for evidence
if someone can catch them using the song they will probably sue

you're not white, Schlomo

Attached: 1539141237048.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

show your real flag, faggot

Attached: 1400384162173.gif (120x160, 826)

Nice LARP faggot. Do even think the police are going to give a shit to take people's firearms just because some bimbo prime minister with identity issues said to do so?

>i'm going to do the enemy's work for them!
so this is the power of accelerationism

Attached: 1553175051088.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

all 14.88 IQ points are hard at work...

Next move in Europe will be putting all of the neets of foreign origin into a UN army and sending them your way. NZ will be a training ground for future like deployments (read usa passes same type of gun control laws as NZ). now you know

>racewarnz.jpg
WTF

what’s up with krauts liking poo-jokes so much?

your police even wear hijibs

give up and prepare your anus

A C C E L E R A T E

But who will report all the guns the Islamists are stockpiling? Nobody...

Why are shitskins so retarded?

I think we should report 30 niggers, kikes, and slimes.
Report them good.

I live in NZ and since the shooting i've been burying my guns as well as anyone I know who has the banned types in some land I inherited. We've done some tiny modifications on some hard body plastic gun totes to seal them and we estimate we can hide around 50 guns and a few thousand rounds of ammunition. We have almost no totes and tons of people are still coming to me so I might buy more crates.

I sure hope it doesnt rain too much, the sea could rise up and I think maybe my land is a little too close to the coast, it's been prone to just kinda fall into the ocean...

Attached: mn28s08aqzk21.jpg (494x391, 46K)

Show flag faggot

It's the jews, I wish I was kidding..

Attached: 1546828073749.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Faglet.

Attached: 1552952794700.png (712x498, 35K)

I have never seen a post glow so brightly. Impressive levels of subversive faggotry.

Attached: 1541800430741.jpg (650x650, 30K)