I used to work with Mossad

I realize anyone could make an anonymous post here claiming to be anything, but I actually used to be a Mossad informant. Sure, I wasn’t some kind of secret agent what you typically imagine, but I’ve been in close contact with them and have some understanding of how they work. Plus, I’ve had a few friends who were actually Mossad agents and heard stories. I don’t have pics with time stamps (why would I?) but if an Israeli poster wants to ask me a question that only an Israeli would know without Googling, I would surely pass. Feel free to ask me about my experiences, I’ll be here for a little while.

Attached: B69FA08C-1BBA-4009-BC96-28DB2E181189.png (225x225, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

We're coming for your Joachim.

Ok so tell us some interesting shit

Go rat on everyone to the FBI

this is a slide thread
don't give this fag the attention he craves

Are you a dual citizen

Are Jews not aware or considerate of the fact that all of the adversity they face is a direct result of the way they exploit others?

Attached: BeholdGodsChosen.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Gas

Yes, I am a dual citizen.

One time, an agent came to my job and told me he was buying me a ticket to New York and gave me instructions to basically just go to some random apartment, get a briefcase handcuffed to me, and then fly back to Tel Aviv, where they were waiting for me and got the envelope. I got a gold ring as payment, which was pretty cool.

OP I posted a thread suggesting those who wanted to subvert the Jew or at very least have an insurance policy against the west take up Israeli citizenship (Law of Return through conversion) Do you think this is a good idea? Why and why not?

*got the briefcase. Not sure why I typed “envelope.”

Attached: 1553036755596.jpg (700x979, 304K)

I had a friend who made Aliyah after converting. Very easy process, just had to sign some papers and meet with a government official for an hour. The whole thing took three months, and he was Israeli. It’s up to you.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

What sort of crap do they peddle to tourists on Yaffa street in Jerusalem? What's the latest time buses run on a weekend in Tel-Aviv? What's the name of the ancient city adjacent to Tel-Aviv? How many digits is your Teudad Zehut?

Did they line them up by foot size?

Attached: 4D5AA2E6-87EF-42FD-938A-3B1BE9DC5CEF.jpg (600x654, 213K)

Did you see the nukes they got off France

Post gold ring Joshua

>
>*got the briefcase. Not sure why I typed “envelope.”

You didn't. You typed briefcase. We changed that. Don't say anything else you shouldn't say. We'll be with you shortly.

Did you fly back in a personal jet?

Here you go, Kekeke....: deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/

Te’udat Zehut is 9 digits, the first and last have spaces in between them.

Last time the buses run on weekends is like two in the morning. I got stranded there once and decided to go to one of those prostitution cellars. Took a bus back at 5.

Ancient city adjacent to Tel-Aviv is Yafo. What do they sell there? Arab trinkets, I don’t really know to be honest, don’t go there much.

Lol. You're a retard. After living in Israel for a month they'll start to think themselves Jewish and never look back.

Look at it this way: Israel is a right wing ethno-state that constantly removes kebab. There are 2 reasons Israel gets hate on Jow Forums.

1. You fags a jealous
2. The left and kebabs are spamming with low-effort antisemitism to discredit Jow Forums to most right-wingers.

we in larp town now bois

Did you witness anything to do with pedogate, and can you name some names? What are your opinions on pedogate?

These questions will tell us everything we need to know about your OP (whether youre JIDF on here)

Should we gas you first, or last?

This here is verified kike. Go on.

Thanks for the confirmation based Jewish Brother

The Aliyah story is absolutely true. Have you never actually looked into the process? It’s easy as fuck, go to NBN website.

I'm pretty sure the clerks at the MoI might make it a little difficult for some people. But as long as you look white you should be ok? R-right? What is Israel like to live in? And also do you think there would be major disadvantages executing my plan? Of course your loyalty to the white state would be in constant question

Seems legit

Are the Khazar milkers fresh

Attached: 1488594563765.gif (550x563, 252K)

I don’t know anything about that, sorry.

Increasingly nervous?

JIDF Mossod promotion thread confirmed, SAGE

>get a briefcase handcuffed to me
>fly

You're full of shit.

Hm I may agree on this point, I don't usually consider Jews my enemy but the very fact they're a distinct people from Europeans when they could have easily abandoned their identity and assimilated centuries ago concerns me, and also the fact that there are lots of infographics of Jews in the American Congress. Maybe you could contextualise that for me?

Did you have to kill anyone?

Is the apple bigger than soup?

Also, how about you ask me an unsearchable question about daily life in Israel instead of just accusing me of being a LARP. What are you scared of?

Most vulnerable part of the mossad?

THATs what worries you? Not the Khallergi plan or anything?

No, they only use trained men for jobs like that. I don’t know if I have it in me to kill someone, desu.

What’s so hard to believe? It’s not an extravagant story. I’m sure there were undercovers on the plane. I never found out what was in the briefcase, I wonder about it sometimes.

What do you mean by “most vulnerable?” First thing that comes to mind are the missions where they pretend to date or even “marry” women to gain their trust, in order to get info on or gain access to certain people. You could imagine how that could make an agent vulnerable.

Have you ever thought about killing yourself, Jew? Cause if you have, do it. And if you haven't, also do it.

Well, Jewish are usually a capstone in our institutional systems, I hope that we could probably still use already established precepts and social infrastructure to prosecute criminals. Even Brenton mentioned the Rome Statute's Genocide definition which can be interpreted our way, all we need is to remove the Jew from the governmental body and we can start indicting the traitors

M0ds Sams0n n0w //

If the US decides to go to war against Israel who would you side with?

I literally did. Larp confirmed.

>I never found out what was in the briefcase, I wonder about it sometimes.
Goy foreskins

I'm assuming they recruited him because they had something on him

In fact, here is a time stamp. Any more questions?

Attached: 0AB3D4F4-B190-4724-A47F-A4537310211A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Based

Holy shit, it’s real

shiet bruh wut are u doing

How was Israel btw? Any good places to go see and eat food in Tel Aviv or other big cities

His hand looks more white than 90% of this board.

You know, you could have made that before hand, and just posted today. Give me a newspaper front page faggot. Or else you are fucking with us.

Also, kill youself jew. Your time is coming. You had better make peace with your satanic God.

Reported to Mossad

Can you rub your hands together like the merchant meme over your passport Desu?

That is a passport cover you trog.

It’s a nice place to spend time in. Great restaurants all over the country, but there is a 10-shekel shawarma place owned by some Dati Le’umim near the Jerusalem train station that I always go to. You’ll find it, it’s on the street outside the entrance in front of the rail tram, a few businesses down.

this

I worked with an Israeli in Iraq.
Don't know if he was there for the money or some other reason but he was cool.

I heard the IDF modeled their Armor Piercing rounds off of the middle one's forehead

Do you know anything about the Iron Dome, any weak spots or vulnerabilities

Attached: 2c1c5fef7c6c722f6e088b726ffa3747b4751a012afc24bd09597baaf33abc65.jpg (603x342, 54K)

Actually, it’s real.

Attached: FC86035A-1E19-4C67-8511-16891D3C5168.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

Newspaper front page, or else you are fake ,asshole.

Oops, wrong time stamp. I do this thread sometimes.

Attached: ECB2D5AA-1D6B-4728-B3B2-DDC447D03C41.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Who the hell has a newspaper these days?

Now you have to rub your hands together

Allow me to rephrase. Coming after a single solitary mossad agent is worthless, they are replaceable and expendable. Going after all top Rabbi's and High Profile jewish shall we say "influences" and taking them all out in a single night, I doubt even that would have the necessary impact to completely destroy the mossad. Mossad is an information based agency, so the likely conclusion is that by completely destroying their decades of research they may become demoralized. Tell me, where are any information storage locations that you know of within the jewish homeland of israel?

Jews actually wanted to assimilate in the end of 19th, beginning of 20th century. That was the mainstream Jewish thought and Jews trying to maintain their Jewish identity were looked on as backwards.

Then the Dreyfus affair happened (google it) and that's what kickstarted Zionism movement. The other extreme were the Jew commies. Because communists were ostensibly blind to ethnic differences, the movement got a lot of support from Jewish intelligentsia and middle class.

What poltards perceive as Jewish conspiracy or control is in effect the conflict between 2 movements among world Jewry that are completely antithetical to each other playing out. It is essentially right-wing Jews against left-wing Jews except they have certain points of agreement.

This fight is just a small part of a larga-scale culture war encompasses domestic policy of US and other countries. Jews make up only a small (though disproportionally large) percentage of it.

Cringe, this is just an attention seeking kike. Are you going to spill any beans or what? We don't care which shop sells the best kosher deli sandwiches at mainstreet

Attached: 1492667208099.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Have you read William Burroughs?
He was a pedo faggot
but a good one...
He was either a Genius or a Liar
it's a delicate balance

*disproportionally large > disproportional to their population

Nice, thanks for the tips.

i do, useful once I am done for detailing windows or masking off projects.

Attached: 5136EE11-DD9B-44DE-AE44-B667C34F9F3C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

If it means anything to you, I believed you the entire time I was reading.

On to what I was wondering. Do you personally think mossad would employ an agent to carry out an attack like Christchurch? Have you ever heard stories from your friends who were agents of some stupid shit like cover-ups being planned and/or actually executed?

Attached: nig.gif (607x609, 753K)

How about you ask a question? I’ve answered a few.

Bingo there Aussie. If he is not going to tell us anything, the least he could do is stream his suicide.

how did you get recruited

No you imbecile, they are fundamentally different creatures than us gentiles, created by a different god even. The idea that the Levi and Cohen genes do not alter the person on the deepest level, in spite of the astronomical amount of information now available is beyond redemption. I advocate research and understanding.

Thanks

>6000 Goy Hours in MS Paint

Let's see who I'm stuck with as first roll.

Attached: rollforwaifu.jpg (1490x990, 376K)

>missions where they pretend to date or even “marry” women to gain their trust, in order to get info on or gain access to certain people

Is Jared Kushner an agent then?

Funny story. I actually had an agent friend who used to go to Christchurch sometimes for work. He would tell me about the city, but never about what he was sent there for. That’s all I know, wish I could give info. It’s entirely possible that it was a false flag, we all know it wouldn’t be the first time.

That's nice to hear because I'm interested in Judaism. Was he a part Jewish though? I'm probably 100% slav.

Nice. I can work with 4. I bet she makes a mean Lentil soup.

I'll ask again, do you know anything about the Iron Dome, any weak spots or vulnerabilities?

You have to pass airport security. Or you need to bypass regular screening. This attracts attention and likely violates internal OPSEC unless you are a well-trusted agent with your own principal and years of experience.

Makes me wonder if somehow he might have been involved in that mossad ring that was uncovered

Roll

Bingo

Attached: original_158014321.gif (275x155, 375K)

Roll

He had no connection to Judaism before the conversion.

Why would I know such sensitive military info? Of course not.