Admit it , Trump has done more to stop immigration than any president in a long time

It's the Supreme Court that's the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump ad-libs that he wants legal immigrants in 'the largest numbers ever'
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629

>“Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways,” the president said. “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.”

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

Trump just gave 38 million to israel. I can't believe i used to support this man

He's forced to say it and forced to shill for Israel. Actions speak louder than words.

Is Trump willing to put America first, but not able? Then he is not competent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is implicated.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh Israel first?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him our/POTUS/?

$38 billion has been the standard for decades
>Goy--I mean guys, look what Trump did! You will vote democrat now like good goyim--I mean like good pawns--I mean like good slaves--I mean like good lemmings--I mean...

Attached: 1552497475698.jpg (186x250, 13K)

Attached: Fedora tip.gif (401x353, 324K)

>the standard for decades
Delete this not helping.

Attached: 1501474735122.jpg (480x480, 65K)

This really pisses me off. As a conservative I hate all immigration legal or illegal, especially by brown or otherwise marginalized peoples

Not trying to brag, but I'm somewhat of an intellectual.

HAHAHA!!1

Attached: 1552892923257.jpg (216x216, 7K)

Doesn't that make Trump more of a cuck for not rejecting it?

Illegal immigration crossing the border has increased from 45k per month under Obama to 75k per month under Trump

Agreed. Anyone still ignoring the fact that republicans publicly turned their back on him when he was trying to get funding from the White House is nothing more than a never Trumper and a shill. Trump has been trying, everyone else is just making things hard because they're afraid of what someone isn't a government stooge can accomplish

If Trump has been trying? why did he forget about the birthright citizenship eo?

>Trump just gave
No. POS congress has been doing this for years but they have to use it to buy American weapons etc.

Attached: 01pai.jpg (400x400, 116K)

FUG! twf I rage quite my twitter account last night and can't get kicked honorably by posting based AOC.

I'm so glad you exist man. You think by supporting Trump you are a part of something. In reality you're just showing everyone who deranged Trump supporters are. Go ahead and deflect by saying something about my country. That's really all you can do.

This. The GOP and Democrats are two sides of the same coin when it comes to stopping illegal immigration... Trump (and a few other republicans) are the other side.

Don't be so modest, kushnerbot. It was a team effort.

Attached: 0135892168.png (720x904, 403K)

I'm siding with the beaner on this, Trump only cares about the votes. He threw his white supporters under the bus as soon as he entered office.

His entire campaign was him ignoring what he was "supposed" to do and telling the truth. His actions are fully in support of Israel and the mental gymnastics needed to imply otherwise would be hilarious if the whole situation wasn't so maddening.
When it comes to immigration he hasn't done much either. By focusing on other shit for two years he wasted good opportunities to get his funding. Even now, what we need isn't a wall, it's punishment for businesses that hire illegals, crackdowns on illegals taking government aid, and mass deportations of millions of people. It's been done before, legally and effectively, but nobody dares bring it up today for bullshit reasons.

He's literally done nothing and you're a shill.

we're hitting 4d chess levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-22 07-35-10.png (1366x768, 460K)

Did Trump ever say he was going to?

>If I were president, I would have just yelled "Gas the kikes!" into my podium microphone and then ordered that all aid to Israel end instantly, and I would still be in office and also I would magically get a pony.
I'm betting your dick is half and inch long when rock hard. Certainly your brain is severely undersized and I'm betting it's part of a pattern.

>You have my word, Goyim!

Trump has to deal with activist courts and a do-nothing congress. He's not a dictator

>why did he forget
He didn't forget ANYTHING dipshit. Obama took SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to get Obamacare in place, and he had everyone in the deep state working WITH HIM instead of against him.

Trump hasn't forgotten jack shit.

My little dick is living in your head rent free.

Bazinga

>Orange man bad for building wall!

If Trump kept his campaign promise this wouldn't happen. How are we going to preserve your race with a Zionist president?

It was actually Obama, shitforbrains.
"The requested funds are the result of a $38 billion 10-year memorandum of understanding signed between Israel and the United States at the end of President Barack Obama’s term in office."

>This is me not admitting that you made a strong point.

ahahahahahahahaaa
>getting cucked twice a week is now standart for amerimutts
vote Yang/Tulsi and collapse the fucking system.

You sure are defensive over somebody that you describe as powerless.

Obama in reality was a basic neoliberal, however boomers view him as Satan incarnate. He will be nowhere near as bad as Harris or Warren.

If you think Trump is stopping immigration, this is what happened

During pre-elections
>"The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions"
After SOTU
You've been played.

>Vote for Yang because they are do the will of the Jew
>Also Trump is bad because I claim he does the will of the Jew.
I you JIDF shills really retarded enough to think this strategy will work here?

>NGO-organized caravans of invaders led to more invaders
True that, but I'd be okay with it if he was.