How can we get the chinks angry about this?

How can we get the chinks angry about this?

Attached: 1553227555184.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.video/i/a0kKBR.mp4
twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1108781788556681219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did jannies shoa the last thread?
fucking reddit mods

FUCK YOU JANNIES YOU KEEP DELETING THE THREAD I'LL KEEP REMAKING IT

Attached: mcaeVc7.png (280x298, 64K)

I am already angry as fuck.

Please post the source.

I just want to know

1. Is this poor little girl ethnic Chinese?

2. Where does this shit happen?

My hand is literally shaking...
Somebody must pay the hell for it

Attached: 1520903268002.gif (540x304, 3M)

dump.video/i/a0kKBR.mp4

Post it on your social media please and get your government to do something to france

It happened in France. These are french Muslims.

As for the original source, I do not know. Can anyone post where this video was first discovered?

one of them smokes kebabs

And yes, she is Han Chinese as far as I can tell.

because they are literal pedophiles / muslims that dont want anything happening to rectify this situation

OH THEY SCARED

Chinese always act we are making this shit up when we tell them how bad muzzies and nigs are..

I think she is ethnic chinese.
It looks like a mcdonalds play ground.
Please fight this chinese bro! it has to stop.
Get your leaders to punish the evil liberals here.

She is ethnic Chinese. Spread it all over wechat and weibo

We awakened Xi Jinping!

I think the compromised mods saw an opportunity to censor this as a "raid".

Because exposing pedophiles abusing young children is totally malicious according to these demonic leftist vermin.

The sooner we can start exterminating these leftist rats and the muslims they protect in the streets the better. I cannot express how much hate I'm beginning to feel for these jews and their puppets with every passing day.

"this takes place in Paris, 19e arrondissement, Dragon Garden, these kids are in a kindergarden apparently"

>dump.video/i/a0kKBR.mp4

Saved. Doing god's work.

>kindergarden
this is so fucked up this literally a grooming gang.

Fuck em up, China.

Post this on reddit, unironically:
Jow Forumsvideos
Jow Forumsiamatotalpieceofshit

Attached: yrxwrs.jpg (208x242, 10K)

It's honestly probably an explosive sandnigger or someone in hollywood. 99% of both groups deserve gas chambers though.

fuck em up Jackie Chan

Imagine being such a fucking idiot dumbass nigger janitor you delete a thread about this

these are publicly available and is not a call to raid
sharing news to journalists is not a raid

FAGGOT MODS

Spread it on whatsapp, isnt that the most popular chinese media?
Also yes Chinese mentality when they are attacked is mob mentality.

I heard a story of a white guy that tried to stop a Chinese thief in China. The Thief yelled help me the foreigner is hurting me, when the white guy grabbed the thief.

Chinese people who normally are ultra passive, actually ganged up and attacked the white guy.

Will do.

Please fucking God spread this far and wide. Embarrass the French zionist occupied government in front of the whole world.

I am with you based China bro lets wipe Muslims off the face of the planet.

arab probably tipped her(his) stream

fucking right, Bruce.

FUCK MODS AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: ejyrhfm.jpg (749x546, 26K)

Call me a shill cuck pedo libtard mongrel mutt but im not seeing anything major here.
Muslim teens acting like dickheads and frightening some insect larvae. big deal

kill em all

Attached: E7A937D0-A779-45BE-B9FD-A456882C41FB.png (510x512, 162K)

Ugh no they dont, they literally hate Muslims, force millions into re education camps, and marry off the Muslim women forcibly to Han Chinese men.

They also distrust black people, they call them monkeys and dont even think its racist. Black are regularly thrown in prison in China, citing drug dealing mostly.

Jesus Christ

I am going to spawn this. Thank god at least it doesn't happen in Xinjing. I am sure the Han Chinese will chimp out immediately there if this shit happen under our noses.

"I told them that when I reached the side of the camp we would all blow our trumpets and the throw the pitchers on the ground and we would shout “The sword of the Lord and Gideon!”

Fucking Muslim... I still feel hurt for this little girl.

Attached: 1520987723038.jpg (869x1280, 355K)

Send to 2ch japanese need to know too. send it to hiro!
2ch has nationalist samurai allies

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK PEDOS
FUCK ISLAM

hahaha keep suppressing it achmed

Attached: 1553172682679.png (550x500, 101K)

Attached: 1553144826217.jpg (700x979, 304K)

dump.video/i/a0kKBR.mp4

Some people make jokes like that. I don't want them to get in trouble for that. I just hope those guys aren't crazy enough to rape. It is a telling sign.

OP here.

MY INTERNET LITTERALLY JUST CUT OUT AFTER MAKING THIS THREAD.

HOLY SHIT (((THEY))) REALLY DONT WANT THIS GETTING OUT.

Attached: 1552271527533.gif (480x267, 419K)

bromrade you're already re-educating the fuck out of them, what else can you do?

ENRICHED

So put aside the fact that this little girl is a chink for a second. Now let's say that was your five-year-old daughter and you saw this video. These mudslimes talking to her that way, then they grabbed her arm. He was holding her arm. Not seeing much there? Are you high on gas fumes, bro?

As I said before, translate it and post it to bilibili.tv.

Unironically hang yourself with a short rope

Send them to hell

Nice bait.

because it justifies the killings and validates the tyranny of western governments.

This is one guy. Trying to create outrage with this will just make you look like you look like you are grasping at straws

Based Master Roshi. Fuck em up for me

Where did this occur? In China?

t. muslim AHAHAHAHAHAH SHUT UP!!!!!

France.

No it wont. The fact its trying to be downplayed and suggested its all good and to just forget it is the real reason people are going to get outraged, because their legitimate feelings of disgust and desire for justice over this are being suppressed, made "illegal". Fucking kek, sand niggers are TERRIFIED

You get the rope too.

This

There is only one person posting about this video. He is using a Canadian and GB VPN to samefag. Also uses a memeflag too.

I'm assuming its fake.

Who recorded the video and then would post it online?

There is always an ULTIMATE SOLUTIONS out there.

GULAG or Auschwitz. They can chose at the end of the day.

Attached: 1517519140024.jpg (1200x1432, 285K)

>the video is just fake its just one guy shilling it guys pls dont get the chinese to rape us
t. achmed

hahaha i'm not even a chink and i can't handle that at all i am genuinely feeling total hatred

the french national police response on twitter: twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1108781788556681219
@ them with disgust and vitriol. the thread is good so far.

Also, the site for reporting illegal content they linked is (((down))). convenient.

Attached: french police are cucks.png (622x1942, 302K)

The samefag made another thread where he claims twitter is censoring him. Its a clearly fake video.

Imagine being this insane.

Anybody calling him out he instantly calls a Muslim terrorist pedo

>then would post it online?
Well it's not like muslims have to face consequences in europe. It all gets swept under the rug. What do they have to worry about?

We have most of them in camps getting force fed pork and alcohol. The ones that step out of line "disappear" before their parts end up on black market organ markets. We knew they were animals before and we will carry on putting them down. For us, it's long past the time to get mad. This just hardens our resolve to finish the job.

Physically remove them.

This isn't the first thread on this. There was another earlier today. Probably in the archives

Are these the same shitskin mudslimes that Sweden just granted asylum to? Jesus christ...
We're going to need more Brenton Tarrants.

The one with audio is in this thread, listen to it if you speak French

wechat is the one you want. Might fuck with your phone tho since it's basically CCP spying tool.

Kill them all china man, do not make the same mistake we did, and remove the jews before they flood you with them.

Yes it was the same person samefagging

This is all fake. Mods deleted the last thread for a reason.

Well, that's Myanmar's thing. Plus they'd just build up in another country and become someone else's problem.

Would bring too much heat. Plus, there aren't a lot of Australians in China to my knowledge.

holy fucking based. There is hope for China yet.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Audio can be dubbed over

Especially since its barely audible

Its fake

Listen to the video with sound dumb nigger

is the translation correct?

Listen you faggots.

Why don't you:
1) find the emails to chinese embassies in the middle East.
2) email the product.

Let them Jew it out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-223106.png (2160x1080, 986K)

France.

faggot

are shills literally pretending that things don't happen anymore even if there's video evidence? is that the new thing?

For those of you who are claiming this video is forbidden, are baiting or shilling or just incredibly low IQ? You do realize there are hundreds of documented rape gangs in the UK and there have been for decades, right? Who do you think those Muslim fuckers were raping? Adults? These guys were probably getting rock hard hanging out with those kids.

normally i think its lame but some sort of crowd funding for the girl to know shes not alone.

when asians, who are even less criminal than europeans, suffer at the hands of muslims INSIDE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES that they visited out of mutual respect and admiration... that is when I feel my greatest shame. That is my white guilt. White people are the reason there are any niggers or muslims at all in Europe, The Americas, and East Asia.

Its fake. Somebody found a video of a Muslim making a little girl cry, and then spent the day dubbing fake audio over it.

Now they are samefagging and spamming it here.

/thread

You're not escaping the rope, mudslime.

Checked.
Multiple French and Quebecois have confirmed it is.

Emmett Till was lynched for doing the same thing to a white woman. White people must remember how evil they are.

>Somebody found a video of a Muslim making a little girl cry, and then spent the day dubbing fake audio over it.

Attached: 1517060893828.png (542x512, 52K)

Send it to the Chinese government. Convince them it's an anti-Chinese operation by the west.

wtf were they doing there?

How do we know that's what they're really saying? Any shitskin to shine a light on this?

mk, I will send it to some of my chinese friends at uni. I am sure they will share to wechat.

kek if thats the extent of their cope then they have already lost because the french authorities trying to suppress it certainly consider it to be real

womp womp

Every user here needs to do their part and show this to as many chinks as possible.

I am 100% serious when I say we could turn this into an international incident. Chinks have flipped their shit over much less.

you know the engineers, doctors, lawyers meme?
well they actually were licenced pediatrician gynecologists and were trying to do their jobs

Subscribe those muslims to Pewdiepie, and don't forget the Jews that let them in.

Nice try, but there were French anons posting who knew where this playground was (outside a nursery school) and they had already started looking for these guys.

Attached: muslimm.gif (391x352, 3.09M)

Maybe just watching their child play?

Why would they record it and post it online if they planned to rape her?

Somebody dubbed the audio over this video.

/thread

The imperialist republicans will still be with you

>black person lynched for talking to white people
You say that as if it isn’t completely based.

>redditspacing
>defending pedo muslims
Get the fuck back.

this fucking foreskin eating kike again with his bullshit?

oh yeah three seedy looking arab men with their chinese daughter.

Trolling used to mean something back in the day. sad.