What drug will give you a few good years of fun before it ultimately takes you out?

What drug will give you a few good years of fun before it ultimately takes you out?

Attached: 2917487.jpg (399x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_RfediFJFQ
psychonautwiki.org/
youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ALsHox5sYCk
youtube.com/watch?v=tHPHi1rrn90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums

Damn I used to live in that house

Meth.

Attached: Soy Sauce Lubed Booty Hole.jpg (530x800, 54K)

But what about my pearly whites?

it depends
how much money do you have?

why would you abuse only one drug

poppies. any form. you can make poppies tea easy at home and feel nice for many years

Weed, you just smoke smoke smoke and suddenly an entire year flies by.

So you smoke some more, and then suddenly you have a wife and kids and a decent job, and you forgot how you got there.

Attached: 1551239914062.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Petrol, if you actually want to die and don't care about the repercussions, get some sniff

no drug takes me out, ive already done all of them

Any of the dopaminergic stimulants. Methamphetamine being the gold standard.

mdma is much better, dumps your whole load of serotonin in one go

Attached: db-sized.png (644x408, 371K)

Mdma stops working after a while though, meth is probably the best drug for op

meth stops working after a while too, after 3-4 weeks all it does is up you back to baseline

they just get in the way when you're sucking dick for more meth. a good gumjob can get you a sweet $20 easy

GHB

Using MDMA or other 5HT releasers like that will result in brain damage and possible debilitation.
Also, I miss 5-MAPB ;_;

Attached: jcs7wy6yjoyy.jpg (3413x1876, 926K)

Question for the obvious drugfag, but if I wanted the social shit and the utter need to fuck of mdma, without brain damage, what's the drug for me

>Mfw took it once
>Mfw needed to fuck so bad I nearly tried to rape passersby walking home

using any drug long term results in brain damage

The only one that doesn’t kill brain cells is opiates. The only downside is constipation.

>The only one that doesn’t kill brain cells is opiates
confirmed for never coming into contact with someone who's used vicodin for 5+ years

This is not true in the same way as with mdma, and some drugs are perfectly safe (lsd, the green Jew, etc)

Dr House did nothing wrong.

Vicodin is mixed with APAP retard...I’m talking about the simple and pure stuff

will using it once result in brain damage?

Vidya

Dose lower than 120mgs and it's safe, do not do it again for at least 2 months

>not true in the same way as with mdma
true, but literally anything in long term use has negative effects on the brain.
mccain's brain cancer was caused by it

ah really, so my buddy who wants me to take 300 mgs for my first time is trying to kill me basically

or well, he says 100 mg then 100mg later then 100mg later still... over the course of a whole rave

McCain was weak. A better man would have survived. I believe his ex wife who he divorced after she got into a car crash took solace in that.

Attached: 4dc.jpg (675x1376, 247K)

>over the course of a whole rave
those used to be like 3 days long, so yeah, that's not bad
youtube.com/watch?v=l_RfediFJFQ

No, that's a perfectly normal dose, but 120 is the point where very minor braindamage is possible

Honestly, if you're only doing it once, there's no real issue

Cocaine will work but you wont feel anywhere near as good

cocaine sucks, gotta re-up every 20 minutes

I recommend 5-APB or 6-APB.
Still, anything that releases 5HT shouldn't be heavily or regularly used. You might also try 3-MMC.
Otherwise, try a stimulant like NEP. They have no serotonin action. But remember, abusing your dopamine receptors is also a bad idea. Hence Not if you stay cool, hydrated, and stick with a single dose.
STAYING COOL IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. Brain toxicity from drugs is much more amplified from high body temp than anything. Even meth use isn't nearly as bad if one stays chilled.

Any stimulant, entactogen, dissociative, or diazepine can, as well as some psychedelics. Always assume a drug can cause brain damage until you're certain otherwise.
More info-
psychonautwiki.org/
youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos

Attached: MDMA meteorite.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

HRT

I'm looking at ghb at the moment desu, can I get a quick rundown on it?

how about one night

>tfw I knew a DJ with a 1000 gram brick of molly he kept next to his bed

Attached: 1472027218657.png (300x297, 205K)

Thanks based drugfag, honestly I had no idea about the stay cool thing, I'll definitely keep that in mind

that's a bit much unless you have a big tolerance, it stays in your system quite a while

Sugar

hydration is the most important part of molly/x
lack of it makes people drop like flies

You could get away with 600mgs in one night without dying or anything, 120 mg in two months is the point beyond which the medical community has deemed mdma damaging

i agree
the substitute to mdma is just some experimental substance version of mdma
like 2cb
seems ok
never tried it
what's wrong with E ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ALsHox5sYCk

There is water at the bottom of the ocean

Attached: 1526704673708.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I've done doses over twice that, but I only do mdma once every 5 or so months.
I don't mix my shit though

If you wanna go places even DMT users dare not tread, might I recommend a 7-day+ stim binge?
Granted, it's not healthy, and it may potentially cause permanent psychosis but it is extremely powerful. Most people never get to know Satan that well.

Attached: 1547860453299.gif (220x164, 242K)

might as well just do salvia extracts if you wanna go crazy

Oh no. Salvia has no use. You can't find meaning or fun in a salvia trip, and salvia doesn't last long enough. Until you've been awake for so long that you forget what sleep is like, you don't know crazy.
When your showerhead starts talking to you and playing music, and your PC and AC fans start playing music and commercials, and that little lurking shadow demon follows you around the house skulking on his elbows and knees with glowing eyes and a shadowy grin looking to steal your meth/a-PHP/hexen while demons scream and roar off in the distance and the still air stings on your skin, for days on end, THEN you know crazy. And you'll learn to love it.

Attached: 1401691678695.jpg (335x179, 32K)

>What drug will give you a few good years of fun before it ultimately takes you out?
the stock market

I've been to crazytown, it's fun till it stops being fun
that's why I said, just do salvia extracts, you condense the whole experience into a fraction of the time, and if you have a bad trip it feels like ages even though it's only been 20 minutes

I was diagnosed with ADHD, and given the maximum legally prescribable dose for 15 years, I've been there

Going hero mode would be fun though

What stim? Amphetamine or methylphenidate?

PS: i want ethylphenidate to return. Great for a 2-3 day run. Easy to dose, forgiving, and versatile.

Ritalin, now Im a constantly tired mess with no motivation and low test

Ritalin is awesome if you plan to fill out your tax form for the next 8 hours
or design the world's most OCD SIM City

can't imagine doing anything else on it though
also never mix ritalin and coke
you'll die within minutes

Try magnesium citrate, l-theanine, and zinc.
Or, you might try a good dose of an NMDA-antagonist dissociative(ketamine or a subbed-PCP compound). These drugs can reinvigorate dopamine receptors, as can magnesium.
Personally I say go with magnesium citrate for a few weeks, say 250mg a dose x 3-4 a day. Combined with some zinc and l-theanine, it may help normalize your mind/spirit a bit. I know those supplements have been invaluable to me.

Also, WORK OUT. Calisthenics or weights, just hit it.

Attached: 28648723.png (1280x720, 947K)

You seem to think it was fun, I was misdiagnosed with it at 6 because trauma from kiddy fiddler effected my behavior, it sucked, Ritalin can fuck off forever, I'd do basically anything to have energy right now

Druganon, you are based as fuck, give yourself a trip or something

Never forget, male animals fight each other or carry out physical activities to get mates for a good damn reason. Physicality increases testosterone better than anything.
Even birds that build elaborate structures like bower birds, or who dance like birds of paradise, are engaged in lots of physical and technical ability.

Attached: 1552630720857.png (1242x808, 891K)

Laxatives.

No you didn't.

Magnesium is used in the brain to fuel mental processes, I don't know why specifically magnesium nitrate, but druganon doesn't seem to be talking shit

Citrate* kind of a critical spelling error

I was never diagnosed because smartbois don't need it
Spent my entire childhood battling an urge to throw the textbook out the window
Sitting down to study lasted 8.5 seconds

Started getting some off a friend and suddenly 12 hra of sitting a making notes was a light walk in the park
I actually had the patience to find enjoyment in my work
These days I keep a backup supply for when there's a 50 email backlog and the bank needs forms aigned yesterday

It's fun being able to carry out a task without wondering if there's enough letters in a sentence to write the 14 words

It's a different story being on it from 6 years old

The citrate salt is the most bioavailable of any you'll likely find in a store. Glycinate is also good.
Mg oxide is shit.

And YES, mag citrate can be laxative. See how you respond. It won't hurt you.

>What drug will give you a few good years of fun before it ultimately takes you out?
Coke, molly, LSD, anything but opiates.

Yeah I'll definitely try it, worst case scenario the laxatives make me lose some weight

Micro-dosing LSD on a bi-hourly basis is the way to do it.

opiates are the best though.

Hmm.

Yes he did

Opiates are actually harmless to the brain, extremely addictive as they are.
But the danger to the body is immense, outside of shit like kratom and codeine.
Unless you're a fool, it's not at all worth it. There is no other drug class that will cause you to self-destruct AND make you feel totally okay while self-destructing. Not even diazepines do that shit.

Attached: 1384032509631.jpg (771x960, 160K)

McCains brain cancer was caused by God's mercy.

Attached: 1553194020605.jpg (960x914, 46K)

And here we have an og nigger. I have that exact pressing on r and s, and the first pressing der Klang der Familie on transmat. And UR 001. Amd Hardwax 001.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHPHi1rrn90

He's gonna shit his lungs out.

Titrate up.

Attached: 411.png (634x467, 248K)

Get an mthfr gene test and go to a good naturopath. 40% of people have the gene variation and it gradually fucks shit up

Acid buddy and amphetamines plus opiates

Alcohol and Tobacco for the long term death but id go for Opoids in pill form if you want to keep it short

It will give you a good time for a few days, after that you will feel shit for the rest of your life.

This made me think too much

Attached: F7A1FC1E-F4BB-4246-B09C-CA70537F0B0B.jpg (600x600, 31K)

SSRIs

this.

Attached: 1546208016556.jpg (727x868, 237K)

With some restraint and common sense, CNS stimulants can be quite good.

Used to love taking G on the weekends, made me happy and mellow then I’d crash for a good night’s sleep. Only drawback were the narcoleptic fits were always possible before fully passing out, and, the few times I woke up feeling suffocated, realized I was t breathing, and gasped myself back to normal. But damn, I loved that shit, could get kits for $30 online to make about 50 strong as Hell doses, it was the best value next to Thai pharmacy mail-order tranquilizers circa 1995. Good times.

Love.

White girls pussy juice

Snort it. It won't fuck your teeth up.