Conniving Traitor

Fuck this traitorous whore. Can a leader get any more pathetic and weak than this?

>had the attack been committed against a church of scientology would this brain damaged bitch have masqueraded as a faggot clown then? NO
>100% using this as an excuse to push her cuckold agenda like the snake she is

I have more respect for the Muslim community and even those radical Muslims who hate the west and our way of life, and who wish nothing more than to see us dead than I do for this rat whore.

Attached: Jacinda-Ardern-Traitor.jpg (850x510, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=L7RWfZoJICc
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111473440/headscarves-movement-means-well-but-it-is-cheap-tokenism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should've shot up a gathering of flying spaghetti monsters

Attached: tmp_19397-images(2)1769637361.jpg (310x163, 8K)

WHAT A DISGUSTING LEADER OF JIHAD AGAINST THE WEST.

Literally why is she wearing that, even the most liberal people I know think it’s retarded. Who the fuck is it supposed to appeal to?

be happy with the fact she is doing everything the puppet-master wanted.

Tarrant was a prophet who predicted all this precisely.

Sharia for new zealand
Fuck you cunts

based

Attached: 1518595454015.jpg (480x480, 47K)

desu not a far leap to go from fucking sheep to goats

Ffs when is the stupid bitch just going to convert to Islam already? 49 people is nothing compared to the attacks of Islamic terrorism we've seen over the past two decades. We didn't see the women removing their hijabs or see Mohammad shaving his beard in support of non-muslims.

this is about Jacinda now

be on a lookout when billionaires will suddenly come to NZ for extended stay, that's when you'll know shit about to hit the fan

>more respect for the Muslim community and even those radical Muslims

yeah, I have more respect for the invaders than the cucks anyday. I'd rather the cucks die than the muslims too, really. The muslims are taking their opportunity, there is nothing wrong with that, but the cucks just wont push back or do anything rational at all.

>kill unarmed minorities
>face repercussions
gee

Attached: 1529574892563.png (403x448, 53K)

"If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (317x472, 16K)

traitors first

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 74K)

>muh cornflake corduroy
gyppos are RISING UP

Attached: 1546874397323.jpg (706x738, 206K)

All politicians are snakes. Their job is literally to push agendas. Still no one calls for prayers in the parliament when Christians die.

All those billionaire bugout shelters are about to sell for cheap, what with the Muslim takeover and all ruining the neighborhood. Wonder where all those slimy fucks will go now to hide out?

Wow its almost like her government was just waiting for a good reason to cower to Islam and to sieze power from Kiwis. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1_ahmosQNmLl4BYnvA1zmdzw.jpg (1600x1584, 946K)

>kill minorities

How many white people exist as a percebtage of the world's population?

Ngl she’s pretty cute
After the race war pls don’t kill her, I’ll make her my wife and keep her on the leash.

I hope she gets fucking raped

muslim are easily controlled since Islam (Mohamed) was created by Catholic church

>ywn have a conquered leftist former pm kept as a pet, rimming your asshole and watching her country burn

I wonder if stuff like this has happened in history. Like some leftist peacemonger country just totally invaded, the idealistic lefty women taken as concubines for the rest of their lives.

They'd probably like it anyway.

>percebtage

Attached: 1526971746344.jpg (699x583, 25K)

fuck this cunt.

I want to hang every woman in NZ who wore one of these rags today...the photos, videos of these virtue signalling traitors will be handy fir ID'ing who they are

Islam is nothing but a new religion plagiarized from Christianity and Judaism by that pedophile, so yeah. Upstart fuckers that should know their place is in the sand.

>she

Attached: DB2A7BB0-128E-4F30-9D3A-F3D67269F271.png (640x1136, 598K)

France vs Nazi Germany?

What a fucking joke...Kiwis, is this ok with your people?

Attached: nznews.jpg (731x547, 218K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=L7RWfZoJICc

New flag of New Zealand

Attached: 85828C60-A8E9-462E-9CF5-8FF8A4D8A080.png (1280x853, 22K)

No, of course not.

This is media propaganda designed to influence people. Outside of the MSM I haven't seen a single real white woman wearing a headscarf today....

women aren't leaders. they're puppets put in place to sink the ship called the west.

"leader"... just lol

She's a 37 year old female former DJ.

Imagine if at the outbreak of the Civil War the north was commanded by a 37 year old female former DJ......

I never liked that saying. Here's my version:

"If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would line up the traitor side by side with the enemy, fire the bullet in the temple of the traitor and hope it goes through to the enemy also."

DJacinda....

Attached: DJacinda-850x510.jpg (850x510, 61K)

Put your Burqa On Whore

No kids and no husband I'm guessing? Why does a certain retard ruling over canada?

Attached: download (6).jpg (810x500, 27K)

They want you DEAD, white man
Show her "newborn baby" what her mummy thinks about whites, you'll make Tarrant look like a sideshow

dont like the cunt but he nailed that one.

Attached: what women do with power.jpg (590x273, 58K)

neither have I thankfully
>your id jej

Tarrants got better drops

And yes I'm advocating for partisan action. Sue me mossad, I already used my jew name to squeeze a free trip out of you heebs

Attached: Western Women fighting White Supremacy.jpg (1110x838, 326K)

Attached: NZ.jpg (850x510, 144K)

Is she a Jew

Attached: at least we are not epeaking german.jpg (1068x1182, 356K)

The whole point of a hijab is to cover the hair as it's as sexual thing.

So these white women wearing half assed hijabs with tons of hair showing, isn't that super offensive? Shouldn't muzzies be getting mad that these fakers are insulting their traditions this way?

Thank God. How does her coalition get voted out? When are next elections?

Attached: scipioafricanus8.png (404x396, 256K)

i haven't either, it's still morale killing though.

Fuck this rat snake whore

Attached: jew_lackey_jacinda.jpg (1124x62, 20K)

Preach!

Attached: DD4EFC52-4A8E-4AA7-A597-C1A10C95E8D7.jpg (1500x2500, 156K)

>I have more respect for the Muslim community and even those radical Muslims who hate the west and our way of life

Muslims are entitled to their way of life, just not here. Even ISIS is more respectable than Western "progressives."

And the terror is nothing in comparison to rape, killing and displacement endured in a daily basis by the way importation of Muslims and Africans into White Countries.

This shit is fucking hilarious, my money is on China now the West is fucked - womens suffrage was the greatest mistake that can ever be made by man

I'm avoiding the TV news for the sake of my blood pressure, bro.

Anytime I see or hear something new my fucking blood boils...I can't live like this anymore.

to the Replacement
this excessive liberalism was never ment to be, it cannot be a lasting order, it's a transitional period

Attached: osama_bin_laden_quote_when_people_see_a_strong_horse_and_a_weak_horse.png (640x341, 427K)

And killer hits.

wonder if the "anti-Semite" slur will work to stop the chinks from whipping out the kikes?

at least 50 number one hits!

They roast animals alive to enhance the flavor, they've used flamethrower on muslims in caves, cut the dicks off rapists - they'll actually make the gas chambers real

That thing on her head really multiply's her horse face.
I'm so over these asshole politicians and their crocodile tears, they don't give a fuck about dead Muzzies or they wouldn't be trafficking them.

Based chinks.

Attached: 1547093230406.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Satan. This is the kind of people who rule over you when you become an atheist nation.

She has a kid just born and a husband

she looks useless there too

At this point they are one of the few countries capable of staying homogenized and unwilling to allow the degeneration of their established social values to be undermined by a scheming group international clique

They are ruthless cunning and capable, they'll outlast the West desu

>is she a jew?

Worse, she's a woman.

>This is nothing compared to the attacks of islamic terrorism

Correct. That's exactly why she's doing this. Because muslims might try to attack New Zealand if she doesn't. Fact is, they might try to either way, but hey, she wants to hedge those bets.

Attached: 1509917783577.png (922x873, 196K)

She just reminds me of this boomer meme. All feelings and no brains.

Attached: 1553213696414.jpg (640x761, 88K)

replace those turntables with stove elements and cook some fucking eggs

What do you think happens when you elect atheists?
Christian Europe fought Muslims for over a thousand years. Atheist Europe can't bend over to them fast enough. True of the colonies too, apparently.

if only my photoshop skills were up to the job

OMG YES HEADSCARF IS MUSLIM CULTURE WHAT A TREACHEROUS BITCH SHE IS

Attached: eb035efa36e14e60f86d728160a3da31.jpg (570x737, 80K)

Those aren't mutually exclusive though.

But she really is wearing a hijab to show solidarity with the Mooslims.

SCHADENFREUDE

1960 - 1975 = Generation X, not boomer (1945 - 1960)...but, yeah.

There are mooslim countries where wearing a headscarf showing that much hair means you're a whore looking for business.

In shiite Iran or sunni saudi arabia the religious police would arrest a woman for wearing it like that...dumb fucking whore.

notice the vacant gaze?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1102x123, 28K)

Praise be to Tarrant

Different style. It's not an acre of fabric draped all over the fucking place. Also, fuck up Chang.

>minorities
>largest religious population on the planet

I think the irony is lost on these virtue signaling roasties who can hide behind men in the militarized police the moment something goes wrong.

Wow good work taking it too literally. I bet you find "plot holes" in fables too.

here in canada every terroist attack this week, from brazil, the tram shooting, the school bus burning etc has been ignored in favor of non-stop coverage of shitskins getting shot in your country. OUR YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN ARE BEING TARGETTED BY THESE SHITSKIN BROUGHT IN BY ZIONIST SCUM AND THEY FOCUS ON 50 BROWNS? SP IF THEY CARE SO MUCH THEN WHAT ABOUT THE 100 KILLED DAILY BY KIKES IN IRAQ!?!?!??!?!?!

she looks dead inside.

Be careful with what you post here.

Attached: 1552890335397.jpg (1219x650, 134K)

And Trudeau is an ex-snowboard instructor

Attached: 1455584853740.jpg (1200x798, 398K)

Yes. Scott Morrison prostrated himself before Wahleed Ali who made him promise to preference the Greens ahead of One Nation and Fraser Anning as penance.

And he's supposedly the centre-right guy.

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111473440/headscarves-movement-means-well-but-it-is-cheap-tokenism
>"they are us". Why 'them'? We shouldn't have to be 'them'. Some Muslims have been in NZ longer than some Pākeha but yet they're still not Kiwi enough.
>This also stinks of white saviour mentality, where Muslim women need to be rescued by (largely) white folk. This type of ideology plays a part in the pyramid of white supremacy and must be acknowledged so people can stop virtue signalling and understand the impact of their actions.
> If people wish to wear a hijab every day, then by all means, they should. If not, then there are other ways to show aroha.
You just can't win with these fucks.
Translator's note: "Pakeha" means "white person"; "aroha" means "support, love". These are cucky Maori words that Kiwi media and leftists use.

>its the majority that means its bad
lol nice argument. I bet you hate women too

Attached: 1538016426638.png (946x682, 323K)

Indoctrination mosques don't get built without her approval.
Mosques are a trillion dollar industry.
Follow the money.

get raked cuck

Attached: 1552637453401.png (884x728, 128K)

Attached: still majority in prison.jpg (566x276, 43K)

/ptg/ pls go

Attached: 1528975944626.png (800x600, 38K)

what does trump have to do with this thread or anything i said? are you deranged?