Why do conservatives worship this man?

Why do conservatives worship this man?

Attached: 500a75dc99ad44120d3feaa6459d8768.jpg (600x600, 45K)

because someone told them to

because conservatives are retards

>"give me your guns also im going to borrow this social security money for my own purposes kthx"

Sounds like a fairly average porky to me.

>Dress for the job you want
He dresses presidentially. What more do you want?

Attached: 1547780705386.jpg (708x480, 37K)

woke

Gaygan did no fault divorce and the 1965 immigration act. He killed the american family almost singlehandedly.

Attached: Reagan 2.jpg (456x855, 79K)

I dunno, but that quote is accurate

don't know, but ronald reagan was anything but a conservative

come to think of it, most neo "conservatives" don't really conserve anything.

>don't preserve an environment
>don't preserve traditional industries
>don't preserve demographics
>don't preserve culture, language or faith

they're sellouts.

unfortunately just calling yourself something people are able to imagine applies to them somehow is enough to get at least half of people to support you.

In fact the less specific you can be about what you think the more people will like you, because most people tend to assume you think what they think unless you prove otherwise.

makes sense then, he hardly said anything, so everyone liked him because he acted good natured

the bombing begins in 5 minutes

neolibs and neocons are virtually the same, the only thing that differs is who they pander to.

Why do democrats say things like “and that was signed into law by ronald reagan” and drop the mic like they’ve just solved modern political discourse?

Attached: 052503DB-F387-4679-BFA1-A6D67A788351.jpg (1024x398, 41K)

democrats bring up reagan more than anyone

He lowered corporate tax so conservative investors in the stock market could profit Until it crashed that is..

>why do boomers worship this man?

Ftfy

VP Bush ran him.

>democrats bring up reagan more than anyone
Why do you think eleven of those Shareblue/JIDF retards piled into this thread to get in their cheap shots the second his name came up?

Fuck him for giving amnesty to millions of Illegals.

It's not erroneous to say he was in almost every way the Trump of the day. People were invested in his cult of personality and his promises while allowing him to not live up to most of them and get away with major screw ups. I still think Reagan was better no-Reagan, but it doesn't make him perfect.

>muh democraps
>muh shareblue hurr
>hands off ronnie reagan!

Attached: Reagan 1.jpg (445x832, 92K)

You know what I hadn’t considered that, circle

Because "conservative" is political memeword, it is an umbrella term. Handy enough to pull people from fundie christians, to boomers and reactionaries to alt-right and libertarians kids under same cover by having a phoney facade and doing anything but that.
I doubt many US presidents care about religion but you still gotta pander to those jewloving church-clappers since they are one voting block.
Same applies to whatever the fuck "liberal" means today.

true

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x576, 97K)