If Trump loses in 2020 America is absolutely doomed

You can whine and complain all you want about your yang gang bullshit, while Trump literally destroys the entire caliphate in his first term.

dailywire.com/news/44949/breaking-last-isis-stronghold-liberated-caliphate-ryan-saavedra

Yes, we do not have the wall yet, but Trump is a fucking madlad and has put a cork in the hole that's draining the West. He literally said that Hillary has taken a village of children in Haiti, on public television. He said global warming is a hoax made up by China to make money. This man is our savior and if you believe otherwise, I honestly don't know what to say to you. In b4 the sophist trolls.

Attached: IMG_4711.jpg (474x371, 34K)

Fuck off (((Anglin))) you disgusting kike.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

This world is doomed bucko, it doesn't matter who's elected in 2020. You're fucked and nobody is going to save you.

IDGAF

Gimme dat cash.

Attached: 1553232071136.jpg (867x1201, 85K)

Trump will win. pol is lost to the shills being paid money to spam the site all day. Every post makes Hiro money, so Jow Forums doesn't care. It is nothing but sage to advertise leftist cunts on a NAZI site. That is why the left is losing everywhere in every country. Because all they do is troll.

Who the fuck is Anglin and I'm not even going to humor this childish, edgy accelerationism bullshit, it's an obvious psyop and if you showed me that shit in real life I would fuck you in the ass.

Oh yeah, but Trump is slowing it down immensely. If Trump loses I'm moving innawoods.

Not to mention the need by their tech allies to silence the opposition everywhere they can, because it is so effective.

The left is not losing. What's happening is both left and right are getting more radical. The basis for this problem is economic.

The solution is yangbucks.

>i-im not anglin!
>i just have the same talking-points as myse- err... him!

Attached: Accelerationism-Argument-1.jpg (1456x3000, 856K)

Trump losing would put the keys of power into the lap of a radical leftist. This is the ideal situation as it forces whites on the right to finally wake the fuck up.

Imagine the reaction to a total gun ban in 2 years vs in 30 when gun control has been slowly passing for 3 decades. Trump losing literally means we have a better chance at winning a race war.

Interesting theory, bucko. What's your counter-argument to securing the bag?

>If Trump loses I'm moving innawoods
Imagine thinking like this.

3rd party, or we loose either way.

Fake crazy left back to a landslide right vote ensures no 3rd party you tards. Wake the fuck up, this is getting gay as fuck.

Fucking soap opera.

Notice Trump fighting the "fake news" by removing the smith mundt act that makes propaganda illegal.

Oh wait, no he fucking didn't.
Quit getting played fags.

No the solution is remove income tax.

That's why these fuckers are pitting everyone against each other.

Ok OP

What are your thoughts on this article that just dropped?

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-233331_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 398K)

It feels pretty doomed regardless who wins the election

Christian Zionists are the greatest threat to the Westernkind.
William Pierce was right.

My God, this place is sad. I'm ready for 2020 when all you fags will finally shut the fuck up and Trump will win again, and you will cry. Good night.

Attached: IMG_4766.jpg (749x497, 35K)

>gets btfo
>ragequits
stupid kike shill.

Attached: Accelerationism-Argument-2.jpg (1955x3000, 1.17M)

Actual course of events would be:

>Trump loses
>peacefully concedes
>Insane Hate Media screams about how he's angry and dangerous
>Some machine-approved moderate takes over the office
>Insane media will start the narrative that all is well again
>Nothing will change, demographic extinction continues on course, open borders expanded, all to the tune of "progress!" from the TV with every new abomination, and they will certainly start a war somewhere

Ignore the shills. Demoralization and D&C is their only tactic. Anyone weak enough to fall victim to it and arguing on their behalf is not worth engaging with either. You're absolutely right OP.

Trump is no better than Clinton at this point. Clinton was bought and paid for and Trump is beholden certain groups as well, he constantly shits on things like renewable energy, just to pander to coal/oil. He increased the military budget, gives money to Israel, etc. He promised to drain the swamp but is doing exactly what the swamp wants.

How do you propose to pay for existing gibs then?

And you know if you take away gibs, the people taking them don't just disappear? You'd have to pay for all the police and the prisons to quell the massive riots that would take place once they're starving.

It would be better if no-one was on gibs and there was minimal income tax, but the fact is that isn't the current situation and going from here to there would do way more damage and cost more than just giving gibs to everyone.

Trump will lose and yang will feed me

Attached: yangbang.jpg (1200x776, 199K)

>if my Jewish controlled plant president loses I’m going to be a faggot and go into the woods
Yeah, fuck off. The war on terror is a meme, especially after all the dead from these fraud wars, let alone Israel totally illegal nuclear aresenal is still of thing. You’re a stupid faggot that’s been hoodwinked by Kushners shabbosgoy puppet.

>voting for a zionist neocon

Yeah...No

Attached: 1553218018091m.jpg (320x1024, 82K)

considering the state of the Democrats, and considering he was allowed to win when he had no business winning against someone like Hillary, let alone the establishment Republicans he ran against, he'll win for much of the same reasons. The left has gone insane, abandoned the white working class, and in fact, scared them off, when they were the driving force behind their successes over the past 25 years, not minorities.

The GOP and DNC both hate whites, Trump's main purpose was to calm down the white anger that came from voters. Considering how he's done nothing, that faith will slowly dwindle.

America is doomed anyways. Countries simply cannot exist with such widening gaps between the broad left and broad right. Civil war is an inevitability like it was in your first civil war