Reminder

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Attached: 1541547367008.jpg (932x1024, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw79Es8_d3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ccRvf24X_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=neZq-axSV8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the people who can understand your message already know it, user, and the ones who can't are beyond the reach of reason.

I don't LIVE here. I come here to help the lost ones find the truth, and to reassure them that there is still hope and that they can make it despite the scheming of our race's enemies.

hopefully i'll be breading a slav soon to make lot's of white-slav babies

AND HAVE BABIES

I agree. I am grateful.

>the jews will let me live if i'm a more capable slave!

Attached: 1484844175288.jpg (466x404, 20K)

JUST FUCK AND HAVE BABIES. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw79Es8_d3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ccRvf24X_kU

Monads.

Look it up.

well i feel like a piece of shit now, thanks OP

Attached: 72462943.jpg (250x250, 11K)

If you haven't knocked up your white woman you should feel like shit.

I own my own home free and clear, am married to a great white woman, and I’m self employed. We’re working on having our first kid now. Tomorrow I’m planting some more of my garden during work breaks (I actually work on my deck a good portion of the time) as long as it doesn’t rain.

This is really true, one can't do any service to others without helping themselves first.

"The greatest gift you can give yo the world is your own enlightenment"
-Ramana Maharishi

:D have a good day

bumping this thread because its the truth.

screeching about 'niggers kikes and blah' the way most of you do will never help anything. you can inform people, but the second you start talking about jewish conspiracies, reptile aliens or white genocide you've blunted your own sword.

Cheers everyone

Attached: 1521131966670.jpg (965x977, 94K)

i copied your pasta to a txt because even thought i completely agree and know what you're saying is true, i have a hard time staying focused when everything on all media pisses me off.

No, reminder for you: Jow Forums is immune to low-IQ shills such as yourself. Not only will you lose, you will probably get shoveled like the Cambodian shills back in the Khmer Rouge.

Kys selfishness-shill fagflag

I am not going to contribute to a system that is replacing my race while genociding it , I'd rather be a hermit living in a cave. . 40-50 years from now, I'll come out of my cave as the last white man, and die for all the sins of the white man. Because you know for a fact, they'll blame all their shit on me after robbing me

>Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life
LOL no

this

......................................................................................................................

also this

grow

up

this...

All of that is true but also having many white babies is equally important. Have at least four/ five

>t.pussy ass wh*te boi

5+ or stfu

The future White race will come from large pro-White families that ingrain a strong White European identity and build strong networks.

How do i stop procrastinating lads? It’s a big problem.

I have a white 4 year old son, home and decent job. But I know I could be better.

this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=neZq-axSV8g

>The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order.
LOL if this is the advice white people need, you wiggers are doomed like denisovans

L O L
O
L

HAVE WHITE FUCKING KIDS.

yup

I'm having babies.
Though I'm not white but my girl is.
So I'm doing fine right?

Attached: 1385785868975.gif (400x242, 2.1M)

20/10 larp sir

You are wrong, I perfectly understand his message, and many people like me also do, but we keep doing the same shit we have been doing for our entire lives so we keep suffering the same consequences.

nothing is worse than a white woman who tans willfully

Nobody on pol has any babies and you can't prove me wrong.

Will i be like that guy if i snake diet dope fast? He acts annoyed and miserable af

Tactical Tarrant was influenced by a narrow view on the world, told to him by 8/pol/ fanatics. Just have white babies. He was a misinformed faggot.

This is an extremely good post and thank you for putting it up.

You have to be confident, attractive and successful in your own life to be influential, it's good for yourself, your family, your genes and your country.

Don't spend all day on Jow Forums

B-But I can't change the way I feel....

lol this

A lot of his advice is right.

That's all senpai.

Denial my man. My wife and I are working on our
fifth and its hell but worth it.

hell hetlar

Attached: swaz.jpg (680x453, 13K)