I'm convinced Wisconsin is the best state in the union and I plan on moving there someday. Convince me otherwise

I'm convinced Wisconsin is the best state in the union and I plan on moving there someday. Convince me otherwise.

Attached: 316f7979-73d6-4d17-b6d6-502253880ffa.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x718, 173K)

I hear the cheese is delicious

I hear the cheese is delicious

Fuck off we're full

Unions and Faggot Governor

West Virginia is 99%, cheap as fuck to buy both land and things, the people are some of the most neighborly despite their reputation, everyone is somewhat racist, it's also naturally beautiful and temperate and it's far away from faggotry.

>rock bottom cost of living
>affordable real estste
>good jobs
>Goldilocks sized cities
>satisfactory traffic
>cold weather keeps out the Califags and New Joisians

You'll be too close to Minnesota

The cheese factories are mostly in Minnesota and they just put the 'Wisconsin' label on it at the end. The cheese is a lie.

There's not all too much in West Virginia as far as jobs go. It's a great place if you want to buy Xbox hueg plots of mountainous land I guess.

triple three poster knows whats up

but fuck off we are absolutely full to the brim.

Very true. I work from home and if you can do that, it's pretty much perfect, otherwise finding work is hard. If you need to go to a major city, you're not too far from DC.

Fuck off, we're full. So fucking tired of faggots moving here from other states. Stop accelerating our already out of control urban sprawl. It's so fucking hard nowadays to find a place to shoot without having to drive 4-5 hours up north. Stay where you are. You aren't wanted here.

WV fucking sucks. Ever been there? It's the #1 place in the US for opioid overdose deaths, specifically the city of Huntington. Most of WV is poor as fuck and desperate for jobs.

On the one hand Wisconsin is brutally cold which keeps out the undesirables. On the other a lot of serial killers and Democrats come from WI like Jeffrey Dahmer and the next Democrat National Convention in 2020 will be there. As well as Ed Gein. Seems like a pretty fucked up state.

>you're not too far from DC.
Wut? Even living inside the beltway puts you an hour from DC in good traffic. WV is many hours away.

Isn't it full of somalians?

Used to live in Madison. It's a jewel.

> cheap
> tech and university
> seasons are intense, chilling winters but breathtaking spring and summer.
> historic buildings
> tiny but dense city. Walk or bike anywhere. Bike path that cuts across the entire city.

I live in a huge city now but my heart is in Madison.

you forgot property taxes are high, that's the only downpoint really

No, that's Minnesota. Fuck em'

>The cheese factories are mostly in Minnesota and they just put the 'Wisconsin' label on it at the end. The cheese is a lie.
this is fucking bullshit

How is Fox Valley? Madison is a real nice looking place but Appleton and Milwaulkee looks to have many good jobs for me. I'm leaning towards Appleton though.

It sucks. The weather sucks, there's nothing to do but drink like a Canadian, and the people are strange as fuck. It's basically Canada south, where the citizens come off as nice, but deep down they're wicked passive/aggressive and feign likeability to get their way. Ask anyone who has relatives from WI, people from there can't smell their own shit.

Commie central
Also minnesota got all the niggers. Wisconsin got all the Hmongs from vietnam. Absolutely top tier people. Fought commies in vietnam and are trad con Christians.

I've never been to either, but I heard Milwaukee can be kind of rough.

Appleton is full of Asians

It's super white, and I mean Nazi Posterboy tier white. Not the Californian Half Mexican Half Jewish tier white. It's full of well fed tall Northern Europians.

the people that live there are rude germans and blacks in Milwaukee. it's also a frozen shithole. go usa. the south will rise again

This is so fucking accurate

>Wisconsin
>rude
Are you joking mate?

Attached: 1543748930710.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

cheesemind

I talk to people all over the country for my job and ppl from MN and WI are rude along with northerners of course.

Wisconsin chicks are fatties, yo.

Hell yeah! Unless you're retarded and fall for fake niceness. They're so fucking bizarre and selfish it's like a giant cult of assholes.

>full of Hmong niggers
>full of Chicago jungle people spilling over into the state
>full of usually fucked city people
>constantly cold AF

Probably because people don't like telemarketers

This might be the biggest drawback of them all. A state full what would've been full of healthy 10/10 qts, cursed with the pudge. Women really need to lose some weight. They have no idea how great they could look.

Attached: 1497096599631.webm (722x1080, 2.25M)

Lived here all my life. I'll answer questions.

Mostly true, minus the good jobs. The state is still recovering from the loss of the manufacturing sector.
This is the fucking truth. Unless you want to go to a range and be bullied by Elmer Fudd thinking you're SIGHTIN' IN YER DURR RIFLE, it's hard to find spots to shoot.
That's MN.
Madison is pretty, but a Commie hell-hole.
Fox Valley is mostly okay, in terms of politics it is strongly republican.
Truth.

A little blubber is necessary in the great white north.

Yes, if youre proud white move there. If youre ethnicly impaired, like cucks from California and other shitholes full up queered out and useless , black, yellow or Jewish
. Please move to your desginated death camp. New jerk, sanfranfagyo or chickago.

Attached: IMG_20190214_173534.jpg (2592x1944, 922K)

Fuck you guy, MN is great. Just gotta stay rural and you are safe, like every other state. Plus dirt cheap land. I'm looking at 400 acres of bullshit forest for 30,000.

>2016 during campaign season, summer if im remembering correctly
>Jow Forums friends are chatting
>"annon trump is coming to milwaukee, we should go!"
>"naw m8, he isn't gonna win and I have work"
>he wins and I missed my chance to see him in person
>DNC is here next year
I'm still mad that I didn't go, 100% my own fault though I admit

the small river towns are paradise. everyone is white and proud.

Attached: jeremiahapproves.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Probably protected land you can't do anything with

Nope, checked it out and made the calls. I can do anything I want to it. I'll probably just use if for hunting land

hol up!
first of all, what "flavor" are you.

I don't get the hate for Minnesota. It seems okay besides the fact they air dropped too many Somalians.

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1521085444021.png (397x318, 77K)

It's a great place, just stay out of the twin cities and Rochester and you are fine. If you take away those places, the state is pretty much 99% white and acts like it.

Pick a small town outside Appleton, its God's Country. I went to Appleton last November, I saw 30+ spics, several blacks and a tranny.

The Hmong still vote D, it doesn't match up with what they say and do.

You wouldn't have gotten in, I went to his primary rally in Appleton like 3 hours early, and was at least 500+ people from getting through to the door.

Read Brenton's manifesto. We must take our cities back from the invader by moving into them.

All you're going to do is ruin my 98.1+ white town with minorities. That guy was a complete retard at that, cities can and should razed.

Cities are where the economic opportunities are. The rural areas are where poor whites kill themselves and use hard drugs. We shouldn't be forfiting our cities to browns.

It's full of white people being awesome and not committing crime like other more diverse parts of the country.

There are all white towns within 20 minutes of the cities with low crime, cheap property and all white.