Work hard 6 days of the week

>Work hard 6 days of the week
>Provide for your family and teach good values to your kids
>Be a good productive citizen, uphold good values
>When you you FINALLY have 1 day off to relax and go out with your family
>Go to the local park with you kids and see Pic Related being celebrated as "brave" and "powerful".

Trully a insane (and depressing) world to live in.

Attached: State_of_the_west.jpg (682x960, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opPV1-IUmGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Living in a degenerate city
>Working for a kike capitalist instead of growing your own food
Faggot, you deserve to have your children see penises superior to mine on women

Attached: read this.jpg (1242x2208, 762K)

Attached: tenor.gif (256x192, 1.01M)

i would destroy that tight little boipucc as xis dick is floppin around in the air

If the naked mental case is the thing that makes you think this world is depressing then you're a deluded idiot.

would suck her dick

If someone actually just went out and bludgeoned that freak to death for being a nude offensive freak, and the same was repeated for the certain to come "protest" of lots of similarly nude offensive freaks... you wouldn't have nude offense freaks roving around parks so cucks can be retarded and think it's a positive thing.

All I'm saying is, I want to live in a world where that freak is beaten until they die. Enough is enough, stop being annoying and put on some clothes. When can we finally cull the undesirables?

you understand that police have guns?

>her scrotum

You know what to do...

Attached: 600633106.jpg (361x381, 18K)

Attached: Soy Boy.jpg (890x2400, 1.35M)

Yeah, sure, I want to live in a world where they're shot too, I can live with that as well.
I understand what you're saying faggot, and I in turn counter with a hearty fuck that cuck shit, let's change this shitty situation. Police shouldn't be protecting freaks. Freaks should be getting policed.

ok but many people value their own lives unlike niggers who kill anyone that offends them

welcome to the clown world, enjoy your stay

Attached: VMhmFRD.gif (1100x600, 865K)

who says they wouldn't want to join? cops hate these fucking weirdos, they tie up resources when people report them.

Attached: 1551488132488.jpg (700x799, 171K)

I would prefer Pazuzu at this fucking point

This terminology legitimately confuses the definition of words to the point I honestly can't draw a picture of what's supposed to be getting described to me.

I'm literally incapable of processing this feel

Attached: processthisfeel.jpg (476x579, 35K)

>imma scared the police
Yeah me too thus freaks but you're not fuckin' noble over it pussy. Nothing worthy for you to stick your nose in your ass over.

Attached: Doom.jpg (1024x561, 483K)

If nothing else this is a crime against medical dictionaries. This is behavior that should have stayed in /b/, not leaked into the mainstream like a plague.

Attached: shame_cat.jpg (1242x1520, 225K)

>Uncircumcised

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

Also look at all the Asians in the crowd. This must be... Canada

It's crazy how you can beat the 1 in 5 odds and avoid one permanently life damaging thing just to get ensared by another

im just saying theres no point getting mad if doing anything would result in the ultimatum between prison and death.

>Pazuzu
APPROVED

Attached: Pazuzu.jpg (500x300, 194K)

everywhere i turn it's some new view of hell seeping into the world. how can anyone stand it

You know what must be done, beast man.

Attached: 1553168862858.jpg (600x717, 47K)

And we're the fucking weirdos... Fuck this age, this world.

you understand police officiers and soldiers are not on our side?

they would kill you for 1800$ per month.

And where is your farm, user? :)

Is it? If that were so, I'd accept it on face value, user. Truly I would.

But I have to be an asshole though so I apologize.

Let's expand on your post user, and examine it more fully. Just think for yourself what you're actually Saying fully and entirely in this post you've made, user. What really matters here, I mean. What you actually have become, because of your mindset and why you approach things this way. I'm seeing a lot of accusations that simply accepting the first (correct) solution to the problem is wrong. It isn't. Why do you do this? I'll answer. Virtue signaling.

>if I virtue signal to the leftist minded, I'll seem smarty smart
>yeah, it's decided I'm gonna shill for naked tranny, fuck this user wanting him suppressed like the freak deserves
>looky at me guyz! Hey look at me virtue signal how I'm Sooooo tolerant here. I have no major problem with trannies nude in public, yay. Aren't I cool?

> Oh all my friend anons, observe my wonderful virtue displayed, here. My beautiful, precious tolerance.
>I let crazed faggots run around with their cocks out, yaaaay.
>No not only that, why I LIKE it. I'm a tolerant-y tolerance boy. Freedom and tolerance are cool. Respect me, leftists (Please I beg of you. ffs Please accept me master)
>I mean... respect me for this, my peers.

>You though? You're a dumb. You're a nigger. Because niggers are a dumb like you.
>let trannies run around and clap, or you're the dumb

No user, I am not the dumb. You're being the dumb. I am but a simple man that isn't going to feel smug for cucking to insane homos and wants the issue solved.
Uncuck yourself, friend.

Kill it

Industrialization -> capitalism -> democracy -> liberalism -> individualism -> hedonism, egotism, and materialism.

That's the degradative process by which man falls as a species. Like a misbehaving child that won't take "No!" for an answer.

Attached: Logo.jpg (900x712, 95K)

where is that ? San Francisco ?

part and parcel of living in a white community

This song seems fitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=opPV1-IUmGw

Attached: CSda1t9UkAAkvSg.jpg (559x263, 27K)

why is it naked

Trannies are the ones who push radical left wing agendas (deconstruction of norms etc) the most. If it's a left wing issue it's likely an LGBT issue.

Attached: 1553143600796.jpg (512x512, 30K)

she's cute

Literally my first thought

Dude, you have no idea how fast a low ranking soldier would lose track of you.

Was it arrested for public indecency?

thats a huge clit

Attached: PerfectGirl.png (410x583, 281K)

On my property

Could be washington. There are a lot of chinks and cucks up here.

Attached: mfw_jews.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Attached: Get Exterminatus.png (957x1090, 2.66M)

Sometimes the perspective of being a Muslim man in a Muslim society doesn't bother me...
At least they hang those fuckers

go join ISIS then. white man is either pagan or christian (not judeo christian)

These freaks activate the same part of your brain that lights up when you see someone in a mask, or a clown. It's a true perversion of the natural order, and uncertainty is followed by confusion, and that is followed by anger. This is why children ALWAYS have a look of disgust/concern on their little faces in those pictures where their roastie mother has taken them to a drag queen day or whatever.
Truth oft come from the mouths of babes.
Kids know what's up. They know that this shit is sickening.
I think I could hypothetically beat one of these creatures to death with my bare hands, and not even feel the slightest but of remorse as I watched it struggle for it's final breath.

Attached: 9lgl8de.png (1388x1060, 509K)

THAT FUCKING SCARED ME
Brenton was right

onions sauce doesn't contain estrogen mimickers

Yes, tolerance was a false god.
And the saddest part is that all those freaks are morally bankrupt in all the sense of the word, they are powertriping and are autoritarian as fuck.
Degenerate traitors, all of them.

I want off the ride.

Attached: I cri.gif (245x194, 808K)

lol new fag

Looks like anne coulter

this

I unironically still would

Attached: 234321.jpg (750x747, 157K)

Google says it's "World Naked Bike Ride UK".

Looks like a Final Fantasy villain.

He does have that incest-looking british face. The chinks are probably tourists.

I'd smash it's face in then smash it's asshole with my peepee

Over here cops love throwing around the word nigger around when off duty. Many are on our side but cant openly show it.

>All I'm saying is, I want to live in a world where that freak is beaten until they die.
The Middle East awaits you; enjoy!

>degeneracy from the UK
what a shock

Attached: shocked.gif (220x199, 105K)

It upsets me that these freaks still have their foreskin and I don't.

you know who to blame
I can't even hate these creatures any more dealing with them on a regular basis they're merely mentally ill people led astray
promised a cure tricked into permanently altering their bodies beyond repair
but the only cure now is death sadly

Attached: Thehumblesticker.jpg (600x600, 43K)

well jews did this, they must incinerate

Attached: 1551653799731.jpg (600x969, 280K)

I would go out of my way to beat that demon into a pulp and skull drag the cunt into the gutter

thank you user

generalizing about the 850,000 cops in a free country of 330,000 million people is just fucking ridiculous.

your side is doing it's damnedest to bring it here he doesn't have to go there himself

oh wtf i wasnt ready for that

Attached: gag.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

you know what to do user

Attached: 1534540009074.jpg (2750x3600, 3.85M)

This
Don't be surprised when you faggots get your faces stomped on the ground

>These freaks activate the same part of your brain that lights up when you see someone in a mask, or a clown. It's a true perversion of the natural order, and uncertainty is followed by confusion, and that is followed by anger. This is why children ALWAYS have a look of disgust/concern on their little faces in those pictures where their roastie mother has taken them to a drag queen day or whatever.
>Truth oft come from the mouths of babes.
>Kids know what's up. They know that this shit is sickening.
Honestly not sure if you didn't want to out right say it or if you don't know the term. Anyway, it's the "Uncanny Valley,"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Attached: 1467141316146.png (767x623, 455K)

you should read this to calm yourself user

Dude...
What ....the fuck .......
Why??

Attached: 1551045216501.png (435x908, 299K)

This. Cheers lad. I actually thought I wrote that in my post, but I am posting from my phone and I couldn't see that I missed it, but yeah that is precisely what I'm talking about. Uncanny Valley causes a demonstrable 'reflex' of uncertainty and disgust every time. This is why I believe (((drag queens))) are also at the very highest rung of degeneracy. Right up there with pedophiles and cannibals.

that's right

I wanna unironically kill whoever wrote that...
And ironically kill you for posting it

Attached: 1551068769812.jpg (198x254, 9K)

It is over.

half of you faggots would gladly fuck that thing.

When I see shit like this, I'm almost okay with hitting about 2.5-4% muslim population. Because you know at least one of them will see this abomination and execute it with righteous fury, doing God's work, and making the world a little bit better.

Attached: 1471725930033.jpg (639x919, 109K)

unfortunately they are not even human...

true

Attached: CFF4DFA8-0D09-4E17-B460-4524961E1FF2.jpg (239x211, 8K)

I think I need a diagram or something because this sounds an awful lot like just trying to lick a penis through a ball sack

>When can we finally cull the undesirables?

When can we finally cull the deplorables?

Attached: basketofdeplorables2.jpg (400x351, 56K)

>do all this but be fundamentalist Christian
>your children will see degeneracy everywhere and instead of temptation they will see validation in what you taught them (that the world is an evil place that hates goodness and that's ok, because we are not of this world)

you have to go back, faggos goy

Attached: 17569.jpg (300x141, 40K)

>her
>scrotum

Attached: 1551714064249.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

If you only knew

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 2.58.18 AM.png (289x423, 212K)

>We have already died
>This is hell

Attached: 1499995379759.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

dont you find it ironic that we hate all of those people as well?

how bad things are

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.02.53 AM.png (468x624, 351K)

a childs honest disgust