>Obama was a guy that you were happy to have represent you

Why do right wingers listen to this manlet?

youtu.be/1K1KYIU6Eoc?t=1122

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 1.03.12 AM.png (1174x890, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a boomer icon and it's good to keep tabs on your enemies

Attached: 4chanMagazineLaurenEdition.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

Because it is entertaining rather than shilling... See, us right wingers, we have lives outside of shilling for some politician or political party, because we aren't losers, and typically make more than 15 dollars an hour.

And I mean this really sincerely... If you have made it to your late 20's or 30's and you still can't make a living, that your only recourse is to be a bum and beg the government to help you out... Consider killing your self. Your 40's is only going to get significantly worse. When your parents die, and you are in your 50's... You are going to suffer from exposure and hunger like all the time. You won't ever find any reprieve. So seriously, kill yourself. It is the only logical solution.

he's not wrong

amazing that a perverted drug addict with close ties to the elite is a good goy.

Attached: tyler.jpg (462x353, 17K)

>well spoken
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

He is reddit trash.

Joe Rogan is literally retarded but people think he is smart. I guess that shows the common person is even more retarded.

Every time Joe Rogan says "Oh I didn't know about that" (which is a lot because he's a dumbass) it's almost always something I've known every detail of for 10+ years.

Nothing about your post shows Joe is retarded.
It just shows you are a pretentious twat.
Joe probably has an IQ around 115.
Just smart enough to sound like he is intelligent to the average person, but too dumb to fully grasp half the shit his actually intelligent guests are talking about.

I can guarantee you aren't as smart as you think you are though, user.

Obama talked with a dignity and restraint and didn't sound like an asshole.

Trump is an asshole and everything he says makes him sound like an unpresidential jerk. That's why you retards like him though because he's relatable to you. Just like Dubba was but at least he was a goof who tried to be dignified.

>Ron White
A white 62-yr-old texas boomer that hangs with the clintons. The Anglosphere is such a degenerate joke. But hey! he's "manly" because his voice sounds like it was run through the mud. This society is so stupid.

Attached: 1461057796504.jpg (792x1010, 113K)

>we have lives outside of shilling
stop that faggot!

yeah i notice that too... sometimes i can't tell if he's legit half-potato, or if he's just playing coy when his guests bring up the non-kosher issues joe's handlers aren't happy with

I can't understand why people keep saying this. I know people IRL that are much better spoken than him. He can only speak semi smoothly with teleprompters. He can't speak without big pauses, stutters and "huhh"s.

because they are racists overcompensating by pretending a nigger isn't a nigger

Can America be considered apart of the Anglosphere anymore? most whites here are Irish or German

He looks like he craves circumcised jew dick and needs one in his mouth constantly

Cool story bro

If you're like Joe and want to ride the fence by not upsetting anyone on either side too much, it's just such an easy line to say and get points. There will be no fight back on it and he'll obtain social points with a bloc of people without pissing off the other bloc too much.

Fuck you. It's such a cuck statement. Even if you like Obama.

Now that Joe brought alex Jones back on he feels the need to suck up to the Dems. He role plays.

I don't think they do, Rogan is reddit trash

Because the "right wingers" of today are unaware they are centrists. When neoconservatives like mccain are held up as the greatest republican ever, and you unironically listen to mark levin and sean hannity and watch fox news, this podcast and joe, seems unbiased and honest. Anyone redpilled who watch a jre podcast can easily disseminate the subversive nature of his propaganda, obviously the small amount depends on the guest and particular subject matter being discussed, but it's obvious he is being nudged in an obvious direction.