For those who haven't fucked off to redditchan and never returned...

For those who haven't fucked off to redditchan and never returned, what do the oldfags of Jow Forums (pre-2015) think about japanons or ethnic nips living in america?

I know some of you would talk about the rope day for niggers and spics while calling nips honorary aryans.

Would they be allowed in the post rope world, provided they helped with the purge?

Attached: ヲジャク.png (205x246, 6K)

U WAN MIRRION DORRA???

reddit?? fucking zipperhead!

Attached: smile.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

I can't tell them apart. THEY ARE ALL CHINESE.

Attached: They all look alike.png (667x706, 717K)

My yellow fever has only intensified since back then.

Been here since 2014.
Honorary as fuck, but we shouldn't mix. They could be a great ally as many of them know of the treachery of the jew

Attached: c25ff773861b5ae35008010862f226011435440548_large.jpg (200x200, 46K)

china sucks and the japs are more well respected. Thats that. Just look at all those rekt threads and tell me how communism has affected to chinks.

No insects

There aren't an overly huge amount of them and they don't cause huge problems, but holy fuck their women sure are huge racemixers.

These hick ass Japs need to gtfo and all their anime propaganda that tries to say that the western WORLD POWER is dumb and untalented should be burned.

These Japs got influenced by western culture and now Pedo Japanophiles think that wanking their ding dongs to hentai based on the west is superior. Desu.

Lynch JAPS!

Attached: a2f65926b608bd6085a18650ec71bc0e_farming-cartoon-group-52-_1110-1300.jpg (1110x1300, 129K)

They have bad breath and want to fuck white women. Koreans are actually better, though they are usually 50 year old trolls with bad teeth who smoke cigarettes constantly

Asians are great. The only race I welcome into America. Been on Jow Forums since 2008.

Japanese always vote liberal when they are foreigners themselves but right wing at home. I do not see them as friends anymore

They are my spirit animal so they are absolutely turbo based.

There's no such thing as "honorary". You're either for a German ethnostate in North America or you're not. If you're not the majority (German) you are an enemy of those who want a white ethnostate.

Basically this

I've been on this site since 2004 and if I had a bomb that would turn people into japs I would bomb the entire United States, myself included.

I don’t mean to sound like a fag or nothing but establish your German ethnostate in Germany first. Baby steps.

Chinese can be a bit odd and antisocial. Japanese always seem nice and polite and I have no problem with them. If they try to take over our media, banks, etc while trying to exterminate whites like the kikes are doing, then we're going to have a problem. but for now, I don't care if a small percentage hang out here.

I'm marrying one and bringing her back whether you niggers like it or not

Attached: thighs.png (480x480, 200K)

i don't want to kill anyone and i don't even think it's necessary as long as people understand that this country is ours and ours alone
you want to be chinese in white america? fine
you want to racemix with whites or have power over them? fuck right off
it's that simple

(i said chinese but it applies equally to any other ethnic group)

Jap dude, do not count on being able to trust whites or persuade whites to like you. Count on having enough power to ensure your own sovereignty.

Koreans have silent invaded us for decades.
>LA

Why not just stay there so your mutts will fit in perfectly since they won't look much different from her. Fag.

>Been on Jow Forums since 2008.
> Jow Forums
> 2008
>>>/reddit/

Japanese people I've met have been extremely kind, polite and well mannered.

Ah, those nikkei. They aren't true japs. Most can't even read the language let alone speak it. It's cringy to see them larp.

Because I'd rather piss off bitter fucks like you

>Shouldnt mix
>posts picture of a hapa

They control Hawaii unironically

FUCK YOU HERE BOMB

I will allow a small population of only Japs, no other races. Hitler had a few thousand living in Germany

can't talk about japs in america but japs in germany are usually a lot better behaved than germans themselves
the 11k japs in düsseldorf (fuck this city) mostly live in a ghetto with a japanese kindergarten, school, supermarket, garden etc., one of the nicest and quietest places in the city though so i can't really complain
they do however (if they aren't guest workers and fuck off again after 5-6 years) mostly vote left wing and their german is generally atrocious
i'd say keep them if they're willing to assimilate

Ethnic japs and Asians in general make up such a small part of the US population they are honestly beneath notice. They also don't hold many levers of power in government, unlike the Jews, so there's no reason to "root them out".

Any society larger than a village has had some kind of minority group or population, even Nazi Germany. It's impossible not to. It doesn't matter as long as your people have a guaranteed and recognized right to both the super majority of the nation and the levers of power to that nation. The West is where it is today because Whites have been told we do not have those rights, and we should willingly submit to whichever group decides to take it from us first.

Having little Tokyo or little Mexico or whatever is nothing to sperg out about. It's when you're told you don't really own your nation and have no right to it's governmental workings nor even its ethnic majority.

From my experience, Japs are about equal with whites in terms of being civilized. The ones that make it over here tend to integrate well too. Viets are like this as well.
The rest of Asia is human refuse that does not deserve to be on the same continent as whites. The Chinese were so bad that our government actually outright banned them from immigrating for decades. So pretty much our government felt that sand niggers and actual niggers were better than Chinese.

Probably a low-tier roastie nip. Those are the ones that usually go for the loser english teachers and language students.

Been here since 2012. November I think is when Jow Forums was made.

Don’t care. I belong in Europe and you belong in Japan, too bad this clown world forced us to live here.

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: smashgodxxx..jpg (176x176, 10K)

redditchan/8, the one thats a filter word.

I've been on Jow Forums since at least early 2012. I've definitely noticed a shift post 2016, lots of hard truths floating around. lots of bluepilled shilling faggotry as well. I skipped a few years, but came on occasionally when major shit happens, as I am again with NZ, but I've definitely spanned Jow Forums longer than almost everyone still on here so I have some pretty honest perspectives of anyone/everyone on here.