What's her problem?

What's her problem?

Attached: harry potter.jpg (640x1060, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oIUZw1ZbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who fucking cares. Harry potter was always shit anyways

Whats YOUR problem?

Yea true. But I remember that she told WB to cast only British people for the roles. And now she's doing this. Why do people change like this after they get rich?

Black Hermoine

Was she black in the books? Or in the films? I don't remember it.

Either to get more rich or to get some relevance again because they've been forgotten, basically on the hunt for (You)'s

If Dumbledore was gay, I'm done being a fan of HP universe.

Fuck gay people.

>caring about a childrens book.
Wew lad. Can you just get some fucking taste, or something?

dont be insensitive ivan, she's a transnigger.

Christians warned you all that it would lead to degeneracy.
They were mocked and told that their feelings didn't matter and could lead to book banning and book burning

rowling is a piece of shit and should be put down.

>Not caring that it influences entire generations of children and alters who they become as adults

I don't give a fuck about HP world, I'm just wondering why right-wingers is triggered by words that can't change anything in released books or in films.

She was white in the films and in at least one book was described as white specifically.

Voldemort actually won and lives in her head rent free
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oIUZw1ZbE

This.
Christians were trying to warn us and we didn't care...

Just giving an example with this. All movies, novels, tv shows, have to be sjw and shit. Why is that. Why are these people catering to the SJWs? Their main audience don't care abou these stuff and most of the time gets infuriated about these changes. But they still do it to please the LGBTQRSTV etc people. What's their gain from this?
Just for the woke points?

Man I was never supportive of the SJWs you know. At first it seemed harmless.
Gay people wanna fuck without getting arrested. I was like yea who cares. Fuck all you want to.
But then it escalated from that to this. Shit man.

Rowling was always a leftist shit she just hardened her positions like most people in the west.

Still wanted all British cast for the films though.
But now Hermione can suddenly be black.

>What's their gain from this?

Destruction of the west, castration of the males and niggerification of the white race

You're from France right. Man I heard that sand niggers are ruining your country.
Do something guys. I live in Mozlem country. You people will never understand the absolute pain of being here. I always thought Europe was free from this shit.
But you guys are letting them in your country and staring the Islamization of your country.

Holy war coming in Europe desu. It's irreversible now. (((commies))) about get BTFO HARD.

Attached: 1552892347966.png (475x842, 446K)

You from BD too?

thats what the flag says newfag

she works for Israel now

i posted on the harry potter subreddit that jk rowling was just trying to make up for the anti semetic usage of goblins to symbolize jews and i got a lot of jimmies russtled

I dont understand how people dont see it outright. The long schnoz, the gremliny look, the rubbing hands, the NAME even. Gringott. GrĂ¼n Gott. Green God. Money.

Hes a faggot and so are u

yep

Attached: SmugPepeBD.png (1349x1298, 536K)

i thought it was a funny joke and honestly i think she meant the goblins to be jews