Be honest Jow Forums

You all saw the video of NZ shooting with your own eyes. Are you seriously saying it was staged, a hoax, a Mossad psyop or just meming? I can't tell with you fuckers anymore.

Attached: christchurch.jpg (1000x541, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www57.zippyshare.com/v/ZocJWhbq/file.html
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
streamshark.io/blog/chroma-key-software-live-streaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but if it was I'd like to play the lead role if you know what I mean

Look at all the consequences of this "Hero's" stand.
He fucked NZ more than the muzzies did.

Remember kids, you want to make a message don't kill the rats. Kill the piper calling the rats over.

no i didn't
link?

consider the following: if MOSSAD had n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with it? why did "one of the people detained" reported in the news, in the news... as a ISRAELI AGENT, then escaped back to israel, before he could be picked up again for more questioning? that doesnt seem weird? ALSO... go BACK to the earthquake (at the same mosque, weird) and once again? was a WHOLE TROOP of israeli agents in a spy ring reported!! once again? ONE survuived, and fled back to israel. I aint making this up? in the news.

He wanted this...he's an acceletationist
The faster shit hits the fan the better.

go back to the time new zealand had those 2 brothers radicalizded and doing terrorist attacks? and they got droned?SAME MOSQUE... that fucking mosque is in the news every other year for weird shit, and theres usually israeli spies mentioned in almost EVERY story. its just WEIRD

Attached: ⭐Severe⭐ - #RedPillMusic - Ummmmm.... Seriously wtf! I need input from my fellow anons 🕵️ @ (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: kikes_0.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 888.jpg (3297x1297, 872K)

This empowered the left and actually decelerated us. How can you not see that?

It's all of the above but the death is never fake and the actors never knew they were actors.

it wasn't a hoax, it wasn't staged, it was a real killing by the guy that believes what he says and does, instigated by glowing niggers.

Attached: 1552252818327.jpg (1200x676, 114K)

Nope.
It was definitely real.
The way their bodies reacted to his shots, especially inside the mosque, is a clear indicator therefor.
It also would've been more difficult to stage all of this, than to just shoot them.

If you want to take a look yourself, voilà:

> www57.zippyshare.com/v/ZocJWhbq/file.html

Attached: 1543536897005.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I hope it wasn't staged. Heroic acts like these are important to acknowledge in troubled times like these.

Otherwise I think the shooting was legit, but this clip is weird. I can't come up with any other explanation but that since he just died, his skin went absolutely fucking blue because of blood not circulating.

But at the same time, I don't think skin color changes that radically.

>3
sloppy job mossad

>tempered glass

true. but... ONE of these things if not one of these? one of nother, is going to EVENTUALLY we all figure out w-h-y the video is being SQUELCHED so BAD. I said from "day 2" it was weird, it was like theres SOMETHING in the video we're not supposed to notice.

Wtf, I'm on your side here sort of

i spent 2 hours going over the whole barefoot/shoes thing, i debunked it, its NOT a problem in the video, trust me.

i am STARTING to like the possible idea of the shotgun/glass thing. I will have to verify one one of my own 3 videos

>You all saw the video of NZ shooting with your own eyes. Are you seriously saying it was staged, a hoax, a Mossad psyop or just meming? I can't tell with you fuckers anymore.
Ignore those people user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322_071038.jpg (1080x1082, 344K)

Do you know what accelerationism is? What have you done for the west?

question: whats supposed to be the significance of that he paused until a person in red walk by? whats the point?

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322_064846.jpg (1077x1208, 323K)

At first I thought it was an edited version, but then I checked the original video and it's the same there.

So yeah, weird. Now I need some professional homicide detective to tell me how is that possible.

It was a set up of some kind manifesto contradicts itself and ND had there finger on the trigger for that gun ban not to mention the fact that they're arresting people for sharing the video and banned Jordan Patterson's book but still sells mein komph

Why would they want to redpill people about white replacement? Are you saying Hitler is a jew?

Uncensored Internet forums like Jow Forums tend to attract pathologically paranoid / schizo / extreme contrarian types who think that literally everything they come across has some hidden truth that is being hidden from the public. In reality, there are many things that are hidden from the public, but at the same time not everything is a false flag conspiracy. But on Jow Forums, every major event will draw a decent number of conspiratards.

I aint saying people died, or didnt die. what I AM SAYING? is one phrase KEEPS coming up... Israel, israel israel
1) one detained shooter suspect? escapes to ISRAEL.
2) of all the weird places terrant "vacations" at? ISRAEL
3) same mosque, back to earthquake story? israeli agents killed in earthquake, outside SAME MOSQUE
==========================
no good investigator? believes in CVOINCIDENCES.

and in earthquake spyring stry? once again, last agent excpes back to ISRAEL... israel keeps coming upo, and its always centered around theis mosque. you dont find that weird?

>one detained shooter suspect? escapes to ISRAEL.
>2) of all the weird places terrant "vacations" at? ISRAEL
>3) same mosque, back to earthquake story? israeli agents killed in earthquake, outside SAME MOSQUE
None of that is true.

That story was from 2011 and Mossad had headquarters in all major NZ and Australian cities.

There's a small vocal minority of mostly boomers who are too stupid to understand certain phenomenon and, rather than learning more about the subject, kneejerk to yelling FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED at the top of their lungs.

Not staged: real, but definitely organised with the assistance of some secret intelligence service, as a psyop/false flag.

I don't believe anything. It's the only way to not be manipulated by your biases. It could have been a multitude of things from exactly like the official story to movie props. None of that matters though. The right to bear arms is important whether or not stormniggers are doing mass shootings.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (296x241, 20K)

Attached: windshielddamage.png (845x934, 1.17M)

Jow Forums pretty much INVENTED the "fake moon landing hoax" story you know... its pretty much WHAT POL DOES.

Proof that it was?

>Jow Forums invented the fake moon landing
>doesn't even spell Jow Forums right
kys kike

>the conflicting shots are taken from two completely different angles

Has is occured to you that there's a possibilty he was wearing shoes with white soles (stained with blood) and blue tops? Or maybe even perhaps his blue trousers were covering his upper foot (they look like shoes).

At any rate, when he enters the building the second time, they are ONCE AGAIN WHITE from the bottom and blue from the top.
There's even a single frame where you can see the blue top and white bottom at the same time.

>pol/ pretty much INVENTED the "fake moon landing hoax" story you know
That existed FAR FAR before Jow Forums was ever made

Yeah something just wasn’t right

All i said was allhu akbar to you too my frien.

Nobody with a normal mind would think it was staged, those saying it is are either

>legitimately crazy people and jokes aside we'd get some of them here
>trolls fucking about for the lulz

that's a lot older than Jow Forums

Like what? Either it was staged, completely, or it wasn't

The fake moonland theory has been around long before Jow Forums friendo, and if you've ever watched Stanley Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey (which was filmed before the moon landing btw) you'd have reason to feel suspicious too.

ITS A @#$%ING FLASH LIGHT!

Attached: 1536824057571.png (500x983, 538K)

Fpbp

that window IS funny shit though. aint saying peopl didnt die, just saying that window is fucked up. when i watched it the original zillion times? i kind of assumed he poked the shotgun thru a little hole after the first shotgun shot, now i see a solid windshield. thats just fucking weird.

No.

Attached: 1553182463340.jpg (768x634, 229K)

I remember when the hoax threads first popped up after the initial shock this was the first thing they picked up.
A NZ flag said that they owned a pair of socks that had a rubberized white bottom and blue shaft.
Maybe if someone could find one of those for sale on something, we'd know

Fuck off kike

Schizos have no argument against that or this

Attached: Brassimpact.jpg (2554x2866, 752K)

*actually* the ORIGIN , as in the first time anyone thought about the moon was fake? was the hollywood movie "capricorn one" (whole plot of the movie) i just saying /pol
re-popularized" it and brought it back BIG time on the internet. for lulz like the flat earthers.

I'm sorry, that doesn't look like proof, but just name calling

What happened to NZ is literally what he wanted and stated would happen in his manifesto. Smh

Someone else did it, they then superimposed trenton into the film at various points..

This explains the discrepancies

A result which would make even more sense if this was staged.

But that would take time. Wasn't he streaming live?

>this actually decelerated us
do you even know what you're talking about mate?

Attached: 1553052584930.png (2000x2000, 1.28M)

So what isn't staged?
You realise it was livestreamed, right?

It was real, and watching it after the past several years of mudslime attacks made me legitimately happy for several days.
It's likely not something in the video so much as the reactions to the video. At first i thought it was about keeping mudslimes from chimping out and doing revenge attacks. Then i saw how people like edrogan in turkey was playing it at rallies and shit and the media,government,etc was still in a panic about it. So i figure they don't want whites to see how easy killing 50 people was. The pathetic response time also probably played a role. I think if dude had worn hard mask, gloves, didnt talk and used a stolen car and left after his first sweep, he could have gotten away with it. That's something i would like to see desu. Just imagine the panic if this guy had gotten away clean and managed to blend back in. Chance for another go and you might get away with it.

Attached: 1525277993800.png (200x331, 49K)

nobody actually thinks that, it's just a small group of shills who don't want you to have heroes

>I can't tell with you fuckers anymore.
hello newfriend

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320_144203.jpg (1070x857, 176K)

Things not seen on a stage such as tv or even internet

Chroma key compositing

yeah, if he had WANTED to get away? he could have easily. showing face was guaranteeing to get caught. he should have had a cr to switch into after first mosque, and diff clothes? no way he woul dhave gotten caught. he WANTED caught. He wanted to OWN it. Big ego.

So Sandy Hook was not staged?

take your meds schizo

Post production technique. It was livestreamed.

it's the same handful of schizos as every time there's a shooting, making the same arguments and spamming the board with the same pictures over and over
while it's obscenely annoying, you shouldn't let it change your opinion of the whole group
#notall/pol/lacks

Because there was no fifth suspect. The fifth suspect that "fled to Israel" has only been mentioned once ever online from the Intellectual Observer, which is a half made site (still has Lorem Ipsum as placeholders) and cities no source for claim. It's fraudulent.

The earthquake happened in 2011, it doesn't mean anything since it's been 8 years and EVERY SINGLE Australian and New Zealand major city has a mossad cell. The Brisbane mossad cell had a large part to play in the twin towers being destroyed.

It's all in pic related

Attached: 1553173062209.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

the redpill was an unexpected side effect

Nah, he was just doing the lord’s work of pest control.

How was it a side effect when it was directly stated?

These days most live streaming software packages include chroma keying as a feature

100% real, anything to the contrary have been leftist shills or muzzies trying to cope and pull the legs out from any energy it generated.

He wasn't using any software, he was streaming directly from his GoPro to Facebook

you always have to GUESS what the mossad is really up to? remember, god works in strange and mysterious ways? and MOSSAD works in such strange and more mysterious ways, it makes god sit up and say "damn!". Mossad logo = "by way of deception, thou shalt do war". maybe the jews WANT whites to killmuzzies, who knows. jews hate muzzies, its not hard to accept that motive.

Yeah, the kind of person to do stuff like this in the west usually don't have much to lose so i think they don't think of escape enough. He would have been vastly more effective had he gotten away, maybe leave a manifesto that sounds like it's sunni/shiite whatever.

How are you certain?
I am not certain at all, it was just that the film had a very strange look about it

Almost as if he was in a video game in some parts...?

Jews are pushing the fake/false flag/mossad narrative because they don't want us idolizing him. They don't want us reading his manifesto and sympathizing with his beliefs. They're desperate to keep us pacified and complacent. They want to prevent any form of white uprising, so they're going to slander those that stand up and fight for the future of our race to discourage our support. That's why the video is being blacklisted and the manifesto is being buried. They're going into overdrive trying to shut it down. Thousands of radicalized whites sympathizing with his words and his motives is literally their greatest nightmare.

Attached: 1552809494702.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

If you have any evidence to the contrary that he didn't live stream, feel free to present it

HBO:Vice? always wanting to make normies in america sleep well? put out a video showing all the muslims in america ARMING THEMSELVES to protect themselves against future attacks in america? of course its all trumps fault. (watch the video, aint kidding)

Cripplechan has a frighteningly deranged lot and I would not put this past them.

SH was staged how did you get the opposite meaning from my comment?

New music video for you guys
this ones for ebba
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

No no evidence, just thinking how things can be filmed that fool us.
People have made their minds up one way whatever, so I can't get into arguing about it it's not worth the hassle.

streamshark.io/blog/chroma-key-software-live-streaming/

Because there was no footage of it

Yes

Well I like evidence so I'll wait. We can't go guilty until proven innocent, can we?

>"it was just like a video game therefore it's fake"
Or maybe
>"it was just like a video game therefore video games are realistic"

Stupid boomer...

I'm not only talking about so called live footage of attacks, I'm talking about the happening as whole. If a happening is widely pushed by the media with a political agenda it's very likely staged.