Brit/pol/ - Seven Days to Brexit

>Campaigners say they want Birmingham LGBT teaching abolished
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-47647273/campaigners-say-they-want-birmingham-lgbt-teaching-abolished
>Brexit: EU draft plans propose Brexit delay until May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47660019
>Brexit: Theresa May 'hopes' UK will leave EU with a deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47648565
>'Cancel Brexit' petition passes 1m signatures on Parliament site
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47652071
>Birmingham mosque attacks probed by terrorism officers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47651350

Attached: nPHxy3.jpg (637x742, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5616737/PETER-HITCHENS-tries-Amazons-personal-assistant.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
youtube.com/watch?v=soim1n4nFaQ
youtu.be/vxDemDZWktM
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
interactive.news.sky.com/2017/brexit-countdown/
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/21/exclusive-theresa-may-told-chairman-1922-committee-tory-mps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew thread

Lads, a grammar question here

You often say "they start strong" or "I'll clean up real quick" right?
I think you should say strongly and really quickly instead of those adjectives
Tell me why

Thanks

Attached: 14566613_1852770141636171_4905188269366444032_n.jpg (540x304, 22K)

Too early for most of the dole bois who usually lurk.

Attached: The_Eternal_Anglo.png (1292x646, 55K)

>I am enslaved by machines. But, like most slaves, I know deep down that I chose my fate. I calculated long ago that I preferred a life with mobile phones and computers to one without them. The price is high. It includes the loss of privacy, the unceasing availability to outsiders, the time wasted on the internet, the books unread, the conversations which never happened, the views from train windows that I completely missed as I checked my Twitter feed. I am sorry, but I am not that sorry.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5616737/PETER-HITCHENS-tries-Amazons-personal-assistant.html

Attached: PETER HITCHENS IS A RETARD.jpg (634x754, 62K)

>50.The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on

Attached: TED KACZYNSKI IS NOT A RETARD.jpg (404x511, 173K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (250x340, 26K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

Attached: FUCK THE SHILLS.png (220x220, 93K)

He's right, you know
youtube.com/watch?v=soim1n4nFaQ

But you`re getting 2 week extension even if the deal fails next week in house of commons?

NZ is almost as cucked as us. Women attending a vigil all of them wearing headscarves, the PM reciting Islamic scripture, the newspapers printing the front pages with the Arabic word for 'Peace'.

Start buying guns.

So what's the latest coonts?
Brexit cancelled or no?

It’s 21 days to Brexit now, April 12

Language evolves. Deal with it, fish head eater.

Does anybody even read the bbc links, except for stupid, slimy pakis?

We should all go back to Iron Age style living. Live in the hills and mountains in roundhouses and if anyone we don't recognise approaches us we just go berserk and murder them and display their corpses.

I seriosly doubt you guys will be out in a week

I don't know who does the links but most including myself just copy whatever was in the last thread or else the new thread will get deleted.

Probably not, but with every passing dat May looks weaker and weaker, so the longer it takes and the more fucked it is, the easier it'll be to get rid of her.

Silver linings and all that eh.

Thanks mesut

>I don’t know who does the links
>all bbc news
Well fuck, you don’t have to be a genius to figure that one out.

english is a retarded language, just close your eyes and aim in the vague direction of what you are trying to say and most people will be able to figure it out. Anyone who can't is either american or not worth speaking to, or both.

yes, we're leaving but we'll never leave.

Jesus, May is actually going to get her deal.

Thanks lad

I'll do my best

>Date of Brexit is moved to the 12th of April now
>May looks like she's going to get her dogshit deal
Absolutely embarrassing.

So what happens now lads? May's deal gets rejected again and then what?

exactly the situation we are in now but the deadline is the 12th of april.

You think she'll push for a longer extension with another referendum? Revoke A50? Surely they could've all just gone on holiday and let no deal take it's course.

Please tell me you didn't actually let them delay the March 29 deadline....

i think she'll resign before we get to the 12th if her deal doesn't go through
>thinking westminster is actually accountable to the electorate.
>pic

Attached: 590.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Why the fuck do I actively seek arguments and topics that go against me so much? It sounds gay but I think it gives me an adrenaline rush arguing with people on the internet, but at the same time it stresses me out a fuck load. I think I need to get out more and block this site or something.

>the myth that Turks in Germany speak English

Where does this come from? The reason you won’t find Turkish German passport holders on here is because they basically speak Turkish all day.

That is pretty gay... Faggot

Wearing an iron cross to work today lads

>dress down Friday

Attached: cross-of-iron.31056.jpg (1000x1500, 187K)

>wearing the heroic emblems of one’s arch enemy

It’s as if we brought the French white flags to work

Yeah I already said it was gay you fag.

You're new round these parts aren't you

>Seven Days to Brexit
Cancelled.

Save those pictures for when they are visited by a vehicle of peace.

Who asked you, Hans?

>nazi heroes
>enemy

Pick one. It's only modern Germany that is the enemy i.e. the EU

Attached: 10009897.jpg (450x604, 162K)

>Birmingham mosque attacks probed by terrorism officers
mosques attacked is "hatred on the march" but muslims blowing up trains and pop concerts isn't considered HATE. i'm beyond caring about britain anymore, general society is full of weak fags.

Attached: somefaggot.png (495x525, 321K)

what will Brexit do for the Fat Bird problem?

Attached: fatbirds.png (670x612, 374K)

NZ is more cucked than us. The British people want our country back. New Zealanders are trampling each other in their desire to give their country away. The truth is that NZ was already lost long before Brenton fired a bullet.

Why is this even news? Plus, she can return it within at least 14 days. Thanks to EU customer protection laws.

Serves them right. Boohoo is owned by smelly pakis. Their warehouse in Burnley pays minimum wage and treats its workers like slaves. Anyone buying from them is a traitor to the British people.

Sad state of affairs to say the least.

Attached: 15525884893331.png (1200x885, 480K)

Know what you mean.
Thing is online everyone is an expert in any subject, because they can quickly Google answers and think they are now knowledgeable.

>muslims blowing up trains and pop concerts isn't considered HATE.

That is the work of a confused lone wolf, a young man raised in adversity..[add your own platitudes]

Windowsmasher was an evil white racist, whose ancestors have left centuries of oppression etc.

Ignore the news, stay away from any social media. Live like its the 80s again, that's what I do.

There is no recourse with these people anymore. The gap between realities is so large they are quite literally calling us mentally ill.

Something is coming.

youtu.be/vxDemDZWktM

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-075402.png (1080x585, 82K)

>the chad farage

Attached: brexit-betrayal-march-1.jpg (1216x912, 111K)

>Absolute state of remainers

Attached: Lääh puh.png (441x545, 317K)

I try, but it still finds its way to you anyway. It's like cancer.

Attached: indonesia_monkey_wpo.jpg (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I have never heard or said the two phrases mentioned and am unsure what they mean.

first one could relate to sport

It's all just so tiresome. Why didn't we just leave and go WTO? Is it that difficult for May to accept no one wants her shit?

No. Its seven days , this extension would have to be voted into law

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
Reminder that reading terrorist material can land you in jail.

It's about efficiency, "They started strong" would be as quip used in a fast moving scenario such as a race or contest where moving onto other commentary is desirable.
"I'll clean up quick" also implies fast communication is being used and thus a truncated for of the word is deployed. Generally both form of harsh shorter words are more old English, instead of polite French-influenced courtly language with the flowery "ly".
Go home Paki man.

Attached: 1525712267200.jpg (800x1114, 726K)

if you'd actually seen the film you'd know that there isn't much further down that you can dress
nazi fanboys are the fucking worst

Attached: 215f8e0ca6cf0fcc6f0a87f22ddbd54e.jpg (1200x914, 112K)

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.png (352x390, 359K)

interactive.news.sky.com/2017/brexit-countdown/

Absolutely nothing has changed, nor will it.

Attached: klf59gcptxfz.jpg (921x433, 132K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

these are americanisms

>>not used the being around people talking as if they where retarded
>>he must be a paki

Have you heard a Pakistani speak?

it would be easy to get rid of her if anyone wanted her job. the silver lining will be a beautiful may deal and vassalage for ever.

Reminder that all of Kaczynski's books are available to buy on Amazon and many other book shops and reading about and discussing the future of industrial society is a political, geopolitical and sociological discussion, not a "terrorist" one.

Are you going to call Jacques Ellul's "The Technological Society" () "terrorist material" now, too? Are you going to have Rudd arrest Bezos, the publishers of these works, and their employees for the dissemination of "terrorist material" for profit? These are scholarly and academic works.

Don't be so fucking ridiculous and stop glowing in the dark.

mong

the extension has essentially been agreed now, it will offically change now

I've seen it I was being ironic with the pic choice. That film is a carve up but about the only one where Nazis aren't cartoon monsters.

That's just an opinion though.

I wear a wolfsangel every day.

no

We are guaranteed a happening either way now so mission accomplished

You get arrested for butter knives and if you ever leave the EU that wont change

It is a demonstrable and well documented fact.

Was ment for

Attached: IMG_20190312_191919.png (1080x790, 340K)

treason may on her way out lads

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/21/exclusive-theresa-may-told-chairman-1922-committee-tory-mps/

the moggening is upon us

bump

mogg doesn't want to be PM. he's pefectly fine with his comfy backbench job and becoming PM would require him to give up his property business.

It will Javid or Boris

Attached: THE SAJ.png (800x800, 134K)

NZ HAD one of the best gun laws outside the USA

I think we're going to make it, lads.

Attached: felicity portrait gallery.jpg (2000x2015, 2.78M)

If they put that crabbit cunt Leadsom in her place I'll flip the fuck out.

Nah it's just an opinion.

she bottled it the first time which prevented a genuine leave supporter becoming PM, May's reign of chaos is on her.

Definitely. Jacob isn't power hungry, he lives a comfy life in Somerset with his large family. He's quite happy manipulating things from the back bench and giving kino speeches.

The based Javid Bangladeshi Bruiser

She thinks she's going to look like the modal if she has the same jumper, fucking retard. That's like a guy with signs of male pattern baldness going to the barbers with a picture of James Dean and saying can I have this hair cut please.

That's correct the only people who speak like that are Americans who have a strong aversion to adverbs for some bizarre reason

she didn't bottle it she's simply more unhinged than may, no one would select her ever for any reason

she made it to the top 2 candidates for the leadership, but stood down saying she couldn't cope with the pressure, meaning May got it by default.

She's not folded the collar and she could make the sleeves thinner herself if she wasn't a lazy slag

She only stood down because she said may wasn't fit for duty because she has no children

Why don't you start teaching your side how to deal with propaganda and tactics taken from rules for radicals used by the opposing team.
Without saying you are from here show people how to argue properly

Attached: 644e7a28455de52b00c20a270ecc6fb3.jpg (694x960, 91K)

That's exactly the kind of mental shit that makes me hate her so much. If you you thought the wank license was bad you do not want Leadsom as PM