What if a gay club is shot up in NZ? How should the PM dress properly to identify as a homosexual man?

What if a gay club is shot up in NZ? How should the PM dress properly to identify as a homosexual man?

Attached: Untitled.png (296x314, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shootings committed by agents of the Peaceful Religion of Peace are not addressed, silly.

I'm pretty sure Islam is higher on the oppression ladder than white gays

It will be another round of jihadi friday calls and gun confiscation

Fart a lot at the funerals, but not make a sound.

The PM should just show her big dick off to support LGBT.
youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc

He should immediately contract HIV to show support.

She's basically chick Trudeau but with a lot less charisma and a much more fragile ego.

How is this not the dreaded cultural appropriation? You can't dress up as a sheikh for Halloween, so this shit should be attacked as mockery in a time of pain.

If mario jumped on 50 toads would she dawn a fucking toad hat?

You have a misson!

I just can't believe this whore is 37. She looks 50+

watch this roastie kike bitch give herself aids just to go hard in the virtue signaling

Business casual

Do you not remember Orlando? Muslims > fags on the progressive stack. right now muslims win until they mention that aipac exists

It is amazing how people have memory holed the pulse night club shooter.

Attached: jt.jpg (275x183, 15K)

No one cares.

Doesn't fit the western narrative. Whites are the evil people. The browns are oppressed and their terrible acts can't be remembered.

Exactly.
Personally I'm at a point of cynicism that I don't give a fuck until my NCO tells me to gear up to off muzzies.
And I doubt that's gonna happen, so I'll just play some video games and do shrooms every few months.

the only reason the left is backing the Muslims is that our top rugby member is a Muslim

and they love their sports
also funny how she's wearing that because she's a satanist and couldn't care less about religious groups.

Talk about crocodile tears.
But hey she's Our PM here in NZ. So I guess we have to just deal with the loss of face for the time being
this.

underrated post

Hang in there. Keep Europe European.

she's already a tranny so

SPREAD AND SHARE
the endless zionist wars part 11
for ebba
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

>bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
fuck off discord tranny shill

you accerationists are sick mother fuckers

To all my NZbros,
>does it scare you that your prime minister's such a cuck?.
>is NZ the new leaf?

If the time comes I'll break every fucking KD record. And until then I'll pretend mudslimes don't exist, and play video games.

I couldn't imagine being a euro. You built a great society largely free of violence. Now you have it due to immigrants. In the USA we've always dealt with niggers and bullshit. Different part of the world. Less civilized.
Quit trying to be like us.

Attached: 1553197100163.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>does it scare you that your prime minister's such a cuck?.
worse she's an open communist and athiest and hates all forms of reglion it was in her menofisto
>is NZ the new leaf?
More than that.
since the shooting. now at every cosplay event we can't even have plastic fake guns they have to be cardboard and have to not fully resemble a gun or it gets taken off you.

hystisra of our rabid leftists are astounding
the levels they will go to attack people

Btw chraitains gave money to the muslims and muslims held a shared lunch to try and give each other support
because our atheist leftist think we are all dangerous

better to not talk about terrorist shootings
Its just giving copy cats a reason to do it again.
of course, they'll blame the religious even if its not us.
because most of us don't even own guns lol

In my Utopia there are no niggers.

Would I be allowed in even though im half white and half Portuguese?

Without hajib as he is. Look at her man jaw.