How does it feel walking in public with a MAGA hat

Attached: IMG_20190322_020257.png (1080x691, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nebotools.com/p/NEBO-Cap-(Red)/515
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm reminded of that saying about people not really wanting to live in peace, you have goobas like this guy wanting to break shit and imagining they're fighting this nazi takeover of the USA.

Leftist npc kneejerk reaction

Wait, Jow Forums doesn’t actually wear these dunce caps do they?

wow, sweeping generalization of a person based on the color of his hat.

>sees white guy with red hat
>automatically assumes all this shit
Yeah. Its the red hat that got you right?

Have only ever seen one boomer wearing a MAGA hat in public I give him shit everyday asking about the wall, q, and zognalds desire for record numbers of imported labor.

If you wear a trump 9/10 times you are a racist. Everyone knows this.

(((Golden)))

Anglo scum strikes again!

Attached: file.png (653x262, 78K)

I would do it but I would for sure be shot

oh wait, there is more!

Attached: file.png (645x256, 15K)

I wear this. "Make America straight again" hat. I've triggered quite a few people.

One lesbian came up to me in a pizza parlor and asked me why I would wear that hat?

I said "because I hate faggots."

She then says "I'm a lesbian"

I said to her face. "There's no such thing as a lesbian. Lesbians are just women who men don't want to fuck."

Attached: IMG_3346.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Goddammit I need to end my neet life so I can fucking buy a maga hat already

This is satire, right?

what does his shirt say, black father?

>Larping the post

Pretty normal where I live.

I brought my MAGA hat to jury duty today because I wanted to be turned away as soon as some of the govt workers saw me but none of them gave a fuck. I took it off because I felt cringey as fuck.

When I got called selected as potential juror later in the day i stood up in a court of front of 65 people and said I was “far right and I already have strong opinions on this case”

hopefully that prevents them from picking me (dont bitch me I want to serve but I have more important shit to do atm)

>wear red baseball hat with no writing on it just to trigger people in the liberal hellhole i live in

Hahahahaha probably didn’t happen but the look on her face was undoubtedly priceless if it did

Fucking based. You should send one to Pence so he can wear it around Trump to show him the way.

le based boomer

Attached: cursedboomermeme.png (659x663, 657K)

sure you did, faggot

>then everyone clapped

You are gonna get nailed from behind in a knockout game. Might as well make it worthwhile with a message.

Not larping. One guy got mad and is like what are you a homophobe?

I said... "yeah why do you care who I like or don't like?"

He then says why are you so hateful? "I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want"

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

fucking boomer memes

It absolutely happened....why would I give a fuck? Im literally wearing a "make america straight again" hat on. Im basically saying I dont give a fuck.

I mean it isnt like I can wear that hat and then be like oh well i doint really mind gays.

I don't think I ever hated Obama as intensely at these liberal hate Trump. The sight of one of those faggy 'hope' posters never made me that mad. How does Trump do it?

>I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want

Toppest of zozzles I wish we were friends

So just start making MAGA hats in other colors?

I saw an old white lady in a camo MAGA hat at the DMV yesterday here in SoCal. All of the employees were beaners.

I wish I were as based as that old lady.

In 2016 I wore my MAGA had I just bought and went outside and a Nigger stole it immediately. Just ran up and took it and ran off. Didn't bother getting a new one.

wow then did all of Jow Forums clap. try harder faggot.

I like to fuck with people so I bought one of these from another place.

Attached: red hats amusing.png (1534x667, 917K)

I bought one during the election as a donation, but I've never worn it, and I don't plan to. I prefer to keep my opinions to myself, or anonymous. The type of people that wear hats, that wear political clothing in general, they're only doing it for attention, confrontation, or vindication. For that reason I dislike anyone who wears such a thing, they're only seeking and signalling for attention, boring and obvious to behold.

like this.

Attached: BWzrEHc.gif (320x240, 3.19M)

Dude...theres a differene between wearing a MAGA hat and being a cuck and saying "but how am I racist?" basically looking for approval that you arent racist (in their eyes)

and wearing a hat that says make america straight again.

I'm wearing this hat because i want to be confronted and theres no wiggle room about me not hating gays when wearing that hat.

Was the guy who asked if you were a fag hater an older guy or you age?

DHOYA

stop giving him power by saving his tweet
he basically raped you OP
reevaluate your life

Disgust
But also erection

He was my age.

MAGA hat wearers are cucks by definition. They voted Israel as their president. lmao
I don't believe you that you have said anything to gays.

>I like to fuck with people so I bought one of these from another place.
Good idea because most likely after reading it they'll come back to return it to you and apologize, thinking you are one of them. Then you can punch them in the face while their guard is down. Also you will have cast a debuff on them where they can't fight you back as effectively since you fooled them into thinking you were their ally and they can't erase that thinking instantly. It will hinder their fighting.

They will have also cast a debuff on themselves called "Cucked Yourself" by coming to you and apologizing and submitting to you. This double debuff will ensure they lose the fight.

>couldn’t tell for sure
>THINKS it was a MAGA cap
>NOT SURE
>instantly label that person as a racist, nazi, transphobic, gay bashing, literal hitler.
Are liberals honestly this stupid?

Attached: 80A86D47-AA1A-427C-86CA-4C34BAA3C6E6.jpg (462x350, 15K)

Dude its just fucking logic. Im wearing a hat that says fuck gays basically, and obviously im wanting to get confrointed. So when someone asks me about the hat and gets mad....it isnt like im gonna be like i dont really mind gays.

I'm basically going pol in real life because I dont give a fuck what the left thinks.

My new thing is going to be if someone calls me a homophobe im going to call them a faggot lover.

Yes they are they want to force people to hate the world as much as they do

Before anyone says "debuffs aren't real! that's just in video games!" you're wrong. Psychological debuffs work in real life. If you ever get in a situation where you think you are in the wrong and you have already gone up to the person and apologized and SUBMITTED to them, you can not just instantly turn that around when they begin attacking you. It lingers for at least 10+ seconds and prevents you from fighting effectively. It also casts +5 "Confusion" on you because the person you thought was your friend is actually your enemy.

LITERALLY SHAKING!

I don’t wear hats, so I just occasionally wear my Trump shirts to see retarded leftists get upset. Saddest part is, I don’t even really give a shit about Trump now that he’s gone neocon, but I still enjoy triggering leftists, mostly because they’re afraid to do more than grimace mildly and whisper to themselves when they see me. It’s good being a larger powerlifter living in a 92% white city.

lol this lad is off the fuckin rocker, i love it

ALSO.....I actually didnt even buy it for gays to see. I bought it for the straight white liberal cucks who say you cant wear or think a certain way.

The hat is much more a freedom of speech issue than hating gays.

well hes not wrong

I've had 3 approach me while, twice when eating and 1 time when pumping gas. All times looked pissed as I turned to them and they said "Oh, sorry" or "Thought you were someone else" and last just walked away. Been wearing it for a good year now.

I just wish I enjoyed wearing hats but ive always fucking hated the feeling

Kek
You are doing god’s work user

I wish you really do things you have said here. More power to you.

To think how easy it is.. all you have to do is wear a red hat and this shirt and people lose their minds. They are all on edge by trigger words such as "snowflake, cuck, onions, subscribe to pewdiepie" - how easy you can get a ton of money exploiting these fragile animals!

Attached: 1552000595075.jpg (405x371, 15K)

Liberals aren't unaware of what they're doing. They're simply extremely vindictive since they're in a cult known as (((globo homo communism))). They know exactly what they're doing when they get into an argument and are extremely dishonest or acting like they don't know any better

Some people are more resistant to debuffs than others. But most people aren't. Psychopaths for example have 100% debuff resistance. The Jews understand the debuff system of this world and that's why they are winning.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

I'm waiting for one white or hispanic to straight up assault me from behind so I have have them arrested and tell the news that the crazed racist guy attacked me for wearing a BLM hat. Basically cause all sorts of conflicting shit.

so uh, borther, was your food already out of the kitchen?

imagine squeezing that right into your mouth haha
just want to smear that on a ritz cracker and chow down

unironically what I am doing is the secret to ending the lefts dominance.

If someoine calls you a racist, homophobe, sexist......and you CARE that they call you that or say stupid shit like "how is that racist?" then they have power over you..

If someone calls you a racist or homophobe and you dont give a fuck what they think, then you win.

They CALL us all those ist and phobia words to SHUT US UP from speaking the truth.

Like the great Thomas Sowell says, "The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on pracitcally anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist."

They call us racist sexist...etc.... to get us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual extinction. and has nothing to do with "equality"

I get thumbs up from middle aged white guys...its awesome. I'm a 185lb, former Marine, so I have a dead eye look that says don't fuck with me. I wear it on campus sometimes, because if I can't...no one can.

Attached: 1552514452259.jpg (1024x600, 132K)

T. Infeiror shitksin who fight for the Anglo

Never forget your position as my personal bitch like the rest of your manlet “people” who fight and die for us

Yeah this i wouldnt wear anything trump related when most liberals work in the food service industry

>"I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want"

if you said that shit to me, asshole, i would have gotten right up in your homophobe face and been like,
"it's WHOMever"

I'm sure some do. Also, I reported you to your governemnt for accessing a banned website. You degenerate.

Attached: 1552708353920.jpg (441x248, 21K)

Find the right date, time, location, and make sure you find people when they are at their worse - make sure someone is recording. They'll lash out and you can jew their asses big time. Since students are the most mind-controlled and stressed, wear the shit during exams.

Attached: 1546367554495.jpg (154x156, 3K)

>DATS RASSISSSSISSSSSSSSISISSSSTT

Attached: 987957ac5b17ea8b6c10aeedf9dfcb5d9c4a6aad_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

nebotools.com/p/NEBO-Cap-(Red)/515
this one confuses people

Attached: 993600x600_Web_NEBO_CAP_Red.jpg (600x600, 126K)

lol
yeah im wearing my new trump gear tomorrow
gonna look fly

i like my nazi belt more. that makes people shut the fuck up.

9/10 a person is racist without a hat.

Oh I don't blame you at all. This political landscape is an unsalvageable mess. You should get your keks in before the bullets start flying everywhere and nothing as we know it exists anymore. Its important that you make the normies question the things being shoved in front of them by causing as much chaos as possible

No its MA'AM

yup

>Maga hat wearers are cucks by definition

Says they guy whose country exists to serve the Anglo

To be honest...I'd wear it every day if it wasn't so fucking ugly...I bright ass yellow hat with a flat brim. Fuck.

Can't we get something cooler, like storm trooper boots and large pizza ovens.

I walk in public with my MAGA hat on and my gun in my belt hoping a leftist will hit me so I can legally fucking murder them. I could be on the news soon.

So far no leftists with a set of nuts yet

>> i hate people who hate people

i open carried into the grocery store once and this group of college kids complained to the manager that i have a gun
wel the manager told them”that kid comes in here every week to buy tequila, who the fuck are you?”

then this group of kids literally tailed me home in their car. until i pulled over, they did too. fukin incredible. i called 911 on them and waived the fone and they drove off

>Not larping. One guy got mad and is like what are you a homophobe?
>I said... "yeah why do you care who I like or don't like?"

you shouldnt have said yes unless you're AFRAID of homos, phobia's are fears.

the proper response is 'no i am not homophobic, faggotry just disgust me'

silly hat gang honk honk
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

Attached: break stuff.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

With a maga hat AND a gun you probably have sent more than you know into foaming at the mouth convulsions because they know words wont win a gun fight

Lol this is fucking genius, I might do this. I live in Berkeley so people will for sure come up to me all hot and bothered. Their faces when they actually see what the hat says will be fucking priceless.

im a faggot
what u gonna do about it pussy? yell on the internet like a nerd?

Here is the other fun part. Now the guy tells the police he attacked me because he thought it was MAGA hat and not a BLM hat.
Remember the key to trolling online is the troll just as much offline.

Im not going to get into semantics when things could quickly start escalating into a fight. I dont think the left thinks we are scared of gays, homophobia to them means we dont like gays.

You don't deserve to wear it if you're not a productive member of society. On second thought get one with your good boy points, it will fit the meme.

Ba da ba pa da i’m loving it
Wear this hat for entrapment

Attached: C3C35B83-6D7C-428A-B0E4-E32905129ECE.jpg (474x355, 22K)

The Left: >Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't discriminate
Also The Left: >That guy is wearing a red hat, he should be murdered and his family raped

Based

Yeah, I bet people search for the most appalling tweets to give them celebrity. You are always going to find an opinion on Twitter that irks you. You might actually be winning and wouldn't know because of the incessant amount of controversial tweets that are given attention here. I almost wonder if this board has a cuck fetish, because constantly seeking out infuriating material.

>what u gonna do about it pussy? yell on the internet like a nerd?

i dont care as long as i dont have to see you irl. then i would probably just throw up on you.

spitting on me is assult biatch
ill be downtown tomorrow, bring it

I agree with you
lolk