Planning on offing myself soon. The jews and modern life have finally gotten to me...

planning on offing myself soon. The jews and modern life have finally gotten to me. I plan on going out into the wild style. How easy is it to illegally cross the canadian border? Are there any roads leading to canada from the us that do not have border security? thanks.

Attached: basement3.jpg (2813x4219, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY&t=14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh, you can literally just walk across the border

No

Don't kill yourself. If you don't care anymore, travel and help communities that share your values

You can walk right across in most of Canada. In the western states sometime one side of the road in Canada and the other is the US.

but don't kill yourself please. Fight through whatever is making you nuts and then spend the same amount of energy helping out someone else.

Attached: US Canada Border.png (1851x708, 1.83M)

At least shoot up a mosque or synagogue before you go man

(This post is Satire as Jow Forums is a satirical board and should not be taken seriously)

plan on finding a hole in canada to die in? whats your logic. I'm not trying to tell you not to do it but asking so i might be able to follow. the west is done and i don't want to see the last days of it either.

I'd prefer to drive through as I'd want to venture into maybe Alaska, northern Canada. Can't really do much or go far without my vehicle. So I'd need my car.

Live stream it too

The strange thing is, I've been thinking about going to the woods and letting go also. I have zero hope left in mankind or "fighting through it". I worry about what happens to me when I die though.

Attached: tots_lf7pet.gif (320x234, 2.24M)

At least shoot up a mosque or synagogue before you go man

(This post is Satire as Jow Forums is a satirical board and should not be taken seriously)

commit yourself to a protracted campaign to burn it down little by little. best thing you could do would be to go to Europe and kill muslims and nonwhites, whether in secret through serial murders or in a big event. you could even stay state side and do it and it would probably have the same effect. burn a mosque, go into minority houses and kill them, all sorts of stuff

basically, I'll probably try and live off the land, but I realize the chances are slim. Would probably bring a cheap handgun so instead of starving to death (like chris did), I'll just pull the trigger.

this is just a demoralization thread designed to get you to kill yourself, OP is JIDF

Attached: 1553142278968.png (892x603, 177K)

this video helped me, maybe it can help you too
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY&t=14s

OP samefag

Would recommend just backpacking across if you can handle yourself in the wild

Shoot up a mosque or synagogue non-satirically.

If youre gonna go take them with you

Attached: Tread+on+them_3d7dfa_6844283.jpg (1200x912, 83K)

Atleast kill some fucking muzzies or assasinate a leftwing politician you fucking coward, then you off yourself. Help us A C C E L E R A T E the west's downfall

i feel you brother. if i could i'd give you one of my shotguns so you could at least hunt. i wish you the best man. shit maybe in seclusion you find a good reason to stick around. maybe even a not complete whore to have a kid with. cheers to new beginnings or at least trying.

At least shoot up a synagogue before you go man

Canada only has one road user. You better go pro that shit! We need another happening to keep the flame going. This will drive liberals fucking insane. They can't stop this

If you need a car, then just cross legally. Just say you're visiting friends, why would they stop you?

>Oh shit almost forgot

Thought from the OP you were going to come up here and go full jihadi. How disappointing.

Why be a coward when you can be a hero? Why fade into nothing when you can be remembered forever?

Attached: 1553114573922.jpg (700x803, 160K)

nigger faggot

Best way to off one's self: Book a flight to Nepal. Spend some time acclimatizing at Everest base camp. Climb Everest. Once reaching the top, strip off all your clothes and throw your oxygen tanks away. Strike epic pose, hold it until you either freeze to death or die of asphyxiation. Be a frozen statue for all time. Make sure you get a raging hardon before you die so that climbers can tie ribbons on your dick in remembrance of you.

There was a time that I felt completely defeated and like I had nothing to gain in life. Here I am 3 years later, having new experiences and the thing that had me down about life no longer matters to me. Just saying.

"Offing yourself"?

That's like exactly what the satanist elite want you to do.

why illegal crossing? you just need a current drivers liscense for leafland.

buy the pistol in leafland?

Sounds pretty based desu

you don't need a passport to cross into leafland?

I find it odd that no one has done this already. Clown world

>i've lost all hope in the modern world being able to fight through it
>i'm not going to fight through it myself though, haha, that would be way too much to ask
>ugh I wish I could do something, anything to stop what's happening to our world

Just kill yourself? That’s fucked uo and super selfish.

After what sky king gave us you can at least have aspirations

don't do ANYTHING to jeopardize the safety of any large mosques or synagogues before you depart, user

Attached: 1552588080651.gif (250x250, 349K)

Go to New Zealand and parody the dude, better than offing yourself, loser.

Don't give them the satisfaction, dedicate yourself to something positive.

>wants to sudoku
>cares about the legal aspects
cuck 3000

make a difference man, if you want to die, die trying.
>arm yourself with a kitchen knife and stab up a mosque or synagogue

You aren't wrong there, OP. I've been thinking about it, a lot too. I have been out of work for 4 months - not because I'm lazy or anything - but because I am burned out from being slandered at my previous job. It was all over me reading "The Art of The Deal" at work and I was accused of being a racist and a fascist, the accuser also pointing to my low cropped haircut and accusing me of being a skinhead. The superintendent of my workplace promptly fired me during an HR "hearing" and then said that if I made any announcement about this in the press that I would be sued. Evidently I signed a non-disclosure agreement. I'd sue but I don't have the money nor the energy. This is the longest I have ever gone without doing anything and frankly I think I have hit my wit's end. I am next to off myself but I am trying to earn money here and there with Bitcoin so I can leave some cash behind for my folks to bury me.

I live in Washington...they just ask for a license for BC crossing...you are asked how long you will be visiting. not sure about other provinences though..don't bring a gun when going customs though

This. And if you do it in Canada, well I mean they can't get any more cucked so it's not like you'll be screwing them over or anything.

your badge is showing, glownigger

Will you be thrown into jail if you attempt to smuggle a weapon across the border? What is Canadian prison like? It sounds rather folksy, if you don't mind me saying.

>forgot to say something about bel air

What makes me not understand suicide faggots is:
If you’re so far gone.. so “low” why the fuck not spend a few months getting super fit, hitting on literally every cute piece of pussy you see, doing every drug, gambling as much as possible, going in a trip, etc, etc.?

What a HUGE waste you’re making 1000% more wasteful

Ahhh you pussy. You can't just kill yourself without taking out a few chunks and mudslimes.

I don't live in California I live in Oregon.

Attached: do it faggot (2).jpg (300x238, 14K)

You think your life sucks now. Wait till you get to Canada. lol

Go apply at Lowe's user, they're always hiring.

Where you're going you wont need roads.

This may be the single greatest idea I've ever heard.

"A few years back, I was chatting with a border guard at the Derby Line, Vt./Rock Island, Quebec, crossing. A beat-up sedan came hurtling northward and we jumped out of the way. She sounded a klaxon. By then the driver was halfway up the Trans-Quebecoise autoroute and, if he ever heard her stern warning, he declined to brake and reverse back to the post to show his papers. 'Oh, well,' she said to me, 'it's probably nothing.'" - Mark Steyn

checked
>What is Canadian prison like?
fug if I know...but theres legal whores everwhere...but the prisons are probably filled with injuns & dank weed smuggled in buttholes
>attempt to smuggle a weapon across the border?
they will just refuse you entry....maybe have the US customs check you out....no good

an honest canuck….lol

or do the oppsite to communities that don't. There is one group in particulur I think of. In minecraft.

>The superintendent of my workplace promptly fired me during an HR "hearing" and then said that if I made any announcement about this in the press that I would be sued.
Lol as if this knob is ready for Fox News to fuck with him. One mention on fox and hundreds of boomers will rage-call the employer.

Refugees and immigrants not welcome.

Why let the jews win in your case? This is wrong.

Are you castrated transgendered man? Are you a woman that were gangbanged by negroes? You're not, i'm sure.

Attached: white_image20.jpg (500x589, 174K)

I need a kidney. Man it would seriously help if you could give one to me first.

Don't do that brother

Because that's how you get to literal hell you fuckin leaflet.

>believing in hell in current year
yikes..

Attached: 1550026873162.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

>planning on offing myself soon
well............ bye

Ok, or reincarnate into a fuckin snail for that matter, then again you fags would probably get a kick out of that.

what is depression?

I don't want anyone to do anything bad, but imagine how easy it would be to monitor the sales of Go-Pros.

OP here. Anyone wanna come with me? We would travel to a highly secluded spot and try to live off the land. Wouldn't be a slave to the jews any longer. Would have to be suicidal as well, as the chances we'd survive the first winter would be very slim. Would be fun as fuck, great way to go out imo.

Attached: 1546785834681.jpg (1383x1853, 1.21M)

Would bring tons of books. Would just read, talk, and try to live all day, everyday. Maybe once every couple of months we'd travel to the nearest town and check online of any big happenings. Sounds much more enjoyable and fulfilling than my current steaming pile of shit life.

Attached: 1548199952849.jpg (1600x2400, 516K)

we could train hop user and livestream for donations all the while roasting politics and new age bullshit.

Attached: 1546675228970.gif (1200x832, 924K)

Take some kikes or nigs with you, only if you die alone you truly die for nothing.

Hang in there anons. It sounds like your spirit is pretty drained. I imagine a lot of us feel that way. Please don't KYS, we need more good people.

You need to find something meaningful to pour your time into. For me it's taking my motorcycle and riding WAY, WAY off grid. Like 2 days the fuck away from the nearest building out there, and setup camp. And I stay as long as I need to before I come back down. I also go mountaineering in winter as well because people are uncomfy in the cold but I love how quiet it gets and how devoid and empty of people wilderness areas will be once there's snow.

Come with me user.