Faith Goldy attacked at NZ vigil

youtube.com/watch?v=aCRvk8O-9S8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.00.19 AM.png (1313x712, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2018/11/faith-goldy-toronto-white-nationalist-poster-girl.html
freestartr.com/profile/faith-j-goldy/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

reporter waifu

>ya people are colonisers..
Dumb arab bitch says it in us accent wtf is she? why is she there how is she any different?
These people call whites all sorts of bullshit and thry expect a travel pass all over the world

This girl used to be a massive liberal in college and younger years she’s just at an attention whore it’s so cringe.

Yeah isn't that hilarious? In a country that's 90% white she STILL complains about colonization? Bitch could be in the fucking deserts getting beaten by Al-Alahwi yet she has the gall to mope about "ebul whitey".

Look at all these leftist freaks.

Some plastic slut who found the attention she desired by appealing to right wing crowds.

Kek and they wonder why no one cares when they scream nazi.

>reporter
She tried to run as mayor of Toronto. Of course the media tried to ignore her existence.

her lips are fucking disgusting - she should be beaten to a pulp.

does my heart good to see wh*toids fighting amongst each other for being white

what have you done?

google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2018/11/faith-goldy-toronto-white-nationalist-poster-girl.html

I swear you guys are retarded faith was a massive liberal. She’s just a posing attention whore for cash You guys take anything as truth that a girl says.

mfw

hi, shill
now can you tell us how bad Lauren Southern is?

Attached: 1493493820582820r294 skeptical_man.jpg (680x440, 98K)

Lauren is just as bad. You new nupol fags always idolize these girls

6:30 in the vid won me over...kek'ed hard.

>anorexic
>fake tits
>cologen lips
>those stupid scythe blade eyebrows
>"she's my waifu"

Re-evaluate your taste in women.

faith goldie looks more plastic than my waifu

Attached: [Special Clips] 여자친구 GFRIEND X SMART - FAMILY M_V 촬영 스케치-qUvY5wJn-Mg-[10.26.126-10 (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

how did they arrest the guy in the red jacket?? they literally saw the hipster faggot sneak-grab his hat

Are you not entertained by these e-clebs? You clicked on this thread afterall.
You don't have to give them money, and you also don't have to constantly bitch about them. Stop being faggot and grow up.

Whats the point of talking to these people? Just fucking find a rooftop and shoot them all.

>have you gotten lip injections and thotted up the internet?

No Im not entertained at all idiot and I will shit all over them for being posers and seeing you cringe lords fall for their acts everyday.

All of your purity spiral reasons to hate her dont matter. The majority of normal people see her as a high value female and she is saying stuff like "its okay to be white". Stop counter signalling it. Stop self sabotaging your own movement. You want it to become mainstream right? Relax a bit, you can afford to send away the 2.5 women that exist in this movement because you think she has fat lips and makes more money than you do just because she has boobs and says edgy stuff.

“HURR DURR girl with make up owned da libs hahaha xD bro she’s my waifu she’s le based”- nupol

Then stop bothering with them. You sound like a whinny child screaming 'Stop liking what I don't like.'
Again, you don't have to give them money and you don't have to watch the vids.

>everyone ITT shitting on Faith

none of you have the balls to pull anything like this off

Fuck off kike these dumb posers don’t represent anyone they just want cash it’s an embarrassment to everyone who isn’t obaessed with the own the libs YouTube movement which is peak retardation for autist to watch all day.

you need to be like that student with MAGA hat. go there with a tall pole on which you place your banner, have people around you video taping you while you don't respond to anyone except maybe smile at them. If anyone attacks you, you have it on camera from multiple angles and can press charges then call out MSM for being hypocrites and not addressing real problem when you solely exercise your right to protest.

The attempts at reasonable dialogue with the left have long been proven useless. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being willfully ignorant. It's time to move on.

Attached: 1539671651530.jpg (601x587, 56K)

>Stop saying things I don't want to hear
Fuck you and fuck that catcher mitt faced cunt. I'll say what I want.

That tranny is vile, no one would want to sign your tits you freak

>google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2018/11/faith-goldy-toronto-white-nationalist-poster-girl.html
>I swear you guys are retarded faith was a massive liberal.
Did you even read that?
Nothing in there says she was a "massive liberal".
She says she embraced conservative politics at 17 years old.
Are you referring to the years from birth until age 16? Is that when you believe she was a massive liberal?

You sound pretty obsessed yourself.

Imagine them on your dick.

>nupol
Aw kiddo, you flatter me. I only wish I were new.

Attached: 0a5742a7de818e478eb8d8043e954733e3f746a534a6b34d9ef716fcd27233d4.jpg (778x682, 136K)

She’s not gonna fuck you dork.

I'm talking about the legit actual tranny kek.

deport them all

who cares about that shitskin? She looks like a southern Italian with Arabic blood

I want the war to start so I can stomp out cucks.

>It's time to move on.

It's time to turn inward. There is no longer anything to be gained from these kind of antics. There are no longer any "neutral" or "independent swing voters" to attempt to influence.

It's over.

Save your friends. Save your family.

Save yourself.

Attached: 1552795346566.png (500x500, 153K)

kys

Poor Faith. I sorta forgot about her

She is becoming more and more irrelevant. Last I heard of her was when she tried to run for mayor lmao. Can't wait until people realize that she is just in it for the money

Don't you ever talk about my tranny husbandfu ever again.

No shit.
The hate for these e-clebs is ridiculous. She stuck her neck out to make a video I'm sure you watched, and then you act like a child. Go hate on some random thot asking for bucks by just showing their ass.

Toronto is a cesspit, no wonder she rebelled against the prevailing beliefs in that place.

I didn’t even click this shit and going to a random protest like they always do with a camera isn’t sticking your neck out it’s just attention whoring drama. God you guys are such cucks for these stupid youtubers who just want cash. Blows my mind how blind and ignorant you are to not see it

I really want nobody to die more and faster than "people" who purposefully hold up signs to obscure the view of cameras when their buddies are committing a crime.

Kill the sjw save the world

God forbid someone changes their views you idiot.

Attached: lauren_and_dad_attacked.webm (16x9, 219K)

Toronto is a cesspit but you don't get killed for your views. She is 100% in it for the money
freestartr.com/profile/faith-j-goldy/

I guess she never heard about the disgusting Ottomans or the colonization and genocides they took place in, not to mention slave driving.

She wasn't at all tho.
She clearly says she became politically conservative in high school, and you can read all about it in the article YOU posted here...

It’s not changed views it’s seen opportunities to make money. You nupol fags are so gullible and fall for any act.

It’s time to find these liberal retards and slit their throats and let them bleed out like the pigs they are

She didn't really stick her neck out. She was in a controlled environment with police nearby, and the biggest threat to her were overweight limp-wristed liberals who didn't even know how to commit violence with any sort of effectiveness, and she knew all this going in. And for what? Another clickbait video where right-wingers intentionally position themselves into the role of victim to show the world what everbody in it already knows: Leftists are intolerant retards. We know. What good does demonstrating that for the 1000th time do? The right shouldn't be frolicking in the street with these people, we should be shooting at them. People like Faith just get in the way.

>She is 100% in it for the money
Shill, if she was, she'd be reporting for the left, don't you think?

I've never given her a fucking dime, and I never will. Yes, I know she makes money of these videos. I'm surpised you could figure that out. As for not sticking her neck out in that vid, you are retarded.

>if I hold up a sign and get punched then I'll win!

Attached: bugs 3.png (354x367, 246K)

>we
Are you trying to indicate that you're not a leftie??

A neo-Nazi but surprisingly well received by the chinks of Toronto:
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI

did she get punched in the mouth?

No it’s a lot easier to do this on the right. You can click bait like crazy about crazy liberals at protest cause liberals protest a lot more and the hate is really easy to get views off of.

No one cares to watch a persons videos about their peaceful talks about climate change. They wana hear about about OWNING THE LIBS

You’ve made absolutely no point here you are a retarded fan boy agreeing with everything I’m saying and still trying to keep talking.

I'm not a leftist, you little dog fucking pussy. Just because I don't like this leathery civic nationalist doesn't make me a leftist.

The left is jam packed with thots though, the demand for alt lite thots is much higher by comparison.

aren't you faggots still supposed to be on time out from the internet? I don't wanna have to pay long distance to call the australian cyber police so you guys get v& once and for all

Attached: 1529051589926.jpg (420x314, 39K)

Lauren Southern 0.5

Look at this nupol leaf upset that his waifu is made fun of

Faith speaking chinese is hilarious.

Attached: 1539627428997.png (584x682, 1.16M)

Holy shit leftists like that deserve to be gassed.

No it makes you a cuck.

this poster used to be a fag back in college and is also still a fag

>If you don't orbit my favorite camwhore you're a cuck
Wrong.

did you catch the Janet Reno type thing in a police uniform that lead the charge to arrest the maga hat guy
ps what is the correct term for that type of humanoid

t. el ogro de los americas

Attached: 1548841183437.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Why do you complain about someone going against Lefties communists?
Does it matter she didn't do SPECTACULAR SHOW and created chaos?

Whatever effort exposing these idiots its good effort, she actually does something and goes places unlike most of you faggots who sit on their ass and complain and wouldn't even dare saying opposite opinion in public or to liberal friends.

Attached: 1552852922982.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Most of her opposition were self-hating whites. This is extremely blackpilling. How will white ever unify?

I met faith in 2016 and talked to her for 15 minutes, she confirmed she browses Jow Forums

Cause she’s an attention whore retard. You are so simple minded and gullible thinking everyone needs to support anyone who says something bad about liberals. These youtubers are cringeworthy and will spin on a dime to any movement that will make them cash. You retards sit down all day consuming this filth thinking hurr durr owning the libs haha this is sick xD

Get ahold of yourselves you apes.

It's becoming extremely apparaît that any self reflection done by a nation will only give their enemies fuel. The west fucked up in assessing theirself

She didn't "go after them" she just stood around them and said some stuff, and waited for them to attack her, because again her whole gimmick is to show up at these demonstrations and cast herself into the role of right-wing victim of left-wing violence (which wasn't even all that violent). Your whole perspective of reality is skewed.

Money is an incentive, she does this for money and supports white people. Why are you so fucking brain dead that care people can profit support a cause you align with. It makes them continue the fight, and I personally think she actually believes in what she's doing to. If you're so talented why don't you do something and get paid. Checkmate commie

She needs to beef up her security.

>support white people

Lmao the absolute state of nupol falling for these youtubers act my lord you guys are idiots. I swear this place gets dumber every year.

For all of their faults, women understand how to reach a normie audience. You can't run around naming the joo and expect to gain an audience. Though multiple strategies are better than one. Lauren Southern, and Faith Goldy are assets because they aren't autists. I have met Faith personally at parties and she is 100% /ourgirl/, and I won't go into details. In order to grow our movement you have to learn how to pretend to be normal, so you can get into normal places and subvert organizations. Women are naturally good at this. Women are innately liars and weasels, and that is exactly what we need.

Not an argument fag

do they have any idea what is in store for them? when this thing goes hot, and it will, they're going to get annihilated. Patriots are willing to die for this country, these kids are not truly willing to die for their beliefs and that is their biggest downfall.

Q user - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brentan Tarrant - Zionist

You can't really be a reporter and have security. Besides she probably doesn't actually make enough to buy it for more then 2 or 3 events a year.

Faith went to this event and knew the risks

So your complain is that she is getting attention?
Well thats obviously goal of exposing these idiots, more videos of liberals being violent and untolerant is more redpill for masses.

You can claim that anyone doing this is only for attention, what a fucking stupid argument to dissmis whole point what she is doing.

If she is creating positive change in community no matter her intentions it really doesn't matter why is she doing it, attention or money she is still changing peoples perspective on Liberals and their propaganda.
>hurrr durr getting attention is worse than speaking Truth so please don't support her because I say so.

Fuck off I am not even White knight and think women shouldn't be in work force but she has more balls than you faggot

Attached: somalies.png (636x944, 633K)

No, people in Toronto die from incel van attacks, Islamic terror attacks & from stray bullets fired by feuding Somalis & Jamaicans.

You incels are something else. This place has gone to shit.

Attached: A1E9DAB9-7F91-4698-B0E3-0D8048AACAA7.jpg (262x192, 12K)

Attached: 1549291150499.jpg (750x850, 437K)