Faith Goldy attacked at NZ vigil

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=aCRvk8O-9S8

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-3.00.19-AM.png (1.08 MB, 1313x712)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2018/11/faith-goldy-toronto-white-nationalist-poster-girl.html
freestartr.com/profile/faith-j-goldy/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI
youtube.com/watch?v=-iJqp0sNVCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzj_YWPSBLI
bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

literally who?

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

reporter waifu

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

ya people are colonisers..
Dumb arab bitch says it in us accent wtf is she? why is she there how is she any different?
These people call whites all sorts of bullshit and thry expect a travel pass all over the world

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

This girl used to be a massive liberal in college and younger years she’s just at an attention whore it’s so cringe.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Yeah isn't that hilarious? In a country that's 90% white she STILL complains about colonization? Bitch could be in the fucking deserts getting beaten by Al-Alahwi yet she has the gall to mope about "ebul whitey".

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Look at all these leftist freaks.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Some plastic slut who found the attention she desired by appealing to right wing crowds.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Kek and they wonder why no one cares when they scream nazi.

Brody King
Brody King

reporter
She tried to run as mayor of Toronto. Of course the media tried to ignore her existence.

Ian James
Ian James

her lips are fucking disgusting - she should be beaten to a pulp.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

does my heart good to see wh*toids fighting amongst each other for being white

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

what have you done?

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2018/11/faith-goldy-toronto-white-nationalist-poster-girl.html

I swear you guys are retarded faith was a massive liberal. She’s just a posing attention whore for cash You guys take anything as truth that a girl says.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

mfw

hi, shill
now can you tell us how bad Lauren Southern is?

Attached: 1493493820582820r294-skeptical-man.jpg (98 KB, 680x440)

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Lauren is just as bad. You new nupol fags always idolize these girls

Carter King
Carter King

6:30 in the vid won me over...kek'ed hard.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

anorexic
fake tits
cologen lips
those stupid scythe blade eyebrows
"she's my waifu"

Re-evaluate your taste in women.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

faith goldie looks more plastic than my waifu

Attached: [Special-Clips]-여자친구-GFRIEND-X-SMART---FAMILY-M-V-촬영-스케치-qUvY5wJn-Mg-[10.26.126-10 (2.91 MB, 1280x720)

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (602 KB, 1011x1167)

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

how did they arrest the guy in the red jacket?? they literally saw the hipster faggot sneak-grab his hat

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

Are you not entertained by these e-clebs? You clicked on this thread afterall.
You don't have to give them money, and you also don't have to constantly bitch about them. Stop being faggot and grow up.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Whats the point of talking to these people? Just fucking find a rooftop and shoot them all.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

have you gotten lip injections and thotted up the internet?

David Williams
David Williams

No Im not entertained at all idiot and I will shit all over them for being posers and seeing you cringe lords fall for their acts everyday.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

All of your purity spiral reasons to hate her dont matter. The majority of normal people see her as a high value female and she is saying stuff like "its okay to be white". Stop counter signalling it. Stop self sabotaging your own movement. You want it to become mainstream right? Relax a bit, you can afford to send away the 2.5 women that exist in this movement because you think she has fat lips and makes more money than you do just because she has boobs and says edgy stuff.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

“HURR DURR girl with make up owned da libs hahaha xD bro she’s my waifu she’s le based”- nupol

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Then stop bothering with them. You sound like a whinny child screaming 'Stop liking what I don't like.'
Again, you don't have to give them money and you don't have to watch the vids.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

everyone ITT shitting on Faith

none of you have the balls to pull anything like this off

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Fuck off kike these dumb posers don’t represent anyone they just want cash it’s an embarrassment to everyone who isn’t obaessed with the own the libs YouTube movement which is peak retardation for autist to watch all day.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

you need to be like that student with MAGA hat. go there with a tall pole on which you place your banner, have people around you video taping you while you don't respond to anyone except maybe smile at them. If anyone attacks you, you have it on camera from multiple angles and can press charges then call out MSM for being hypocrites and not addressing real problem when you solely exercise your right to protest.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

The attempts at reasonable dialogue with the left have long been proven useless. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being willfully ignorant. It's time to move on.

Attached: 1539671651530.jpg (56 KB, 601x587)

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Stop saying things I don't want to hear
Fuck you and fuck that catcher mitt faced cunt. I'll say what I want.

Adam Long
Adam Long

That tranny is vile, no one would want to sign your tits you freak

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

I swear you guys are retarded faith was a massive liberal.
Did you even read that?
Nothing in there says she was a "massive liberal".
She says she embraced conservative politics at 17 years old.
Are you referring to the years from birth until age 16? Is that when you believe she was a massive liberal?

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

You sound pretty obsessed yourself.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Imagine them on your dick.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

nupol
Aw kiddo, you flatter me. I only wish I were new.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Attached: 0a5742a7de818e478eb8d8043e954733e3f746a534a6b34d9ef716fcd27233d4.jpg (136 KB, 778x682)

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

She’s not gonna fuck you dork.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

I'm talking about the legit actual tranny kek.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

deport them all

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

who cares about that shitskin? She looks like a southern Italian with Arabic blood

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

I want the war to start so I can stomp out cucks.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

It's time to move on.

It's time to turn inward. There is no longer anything to be gained from these kind of antics. There are no longer any "neutral" or "independent swing voters" to attempt to influence.

It's over.

Save your friends. Save your family.

Save yourself.

Attached: 1552795346566.png (153 KB, 500x500)

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

kys

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Poor Faith. I sorta forgot about her

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

She is becoming more and more irrelevant. Last I heard of her was when she tried to run for mayor lmao. Can't wait until people realize that she is just in it for the money

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Don't you ever talk about my tranny husbandfu ever again.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

No shit.
The hate for these e-clebs is ridiculous. She stuck her neck out to make a video I'm sure you watched, and then you act like a child. Go hate on some random thot asking for bucks by just showing their ass.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Toronto is a cesspit, no wonder she rebelled against the prevailing beliefs in that place.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

I didn’t even click this shit and going to a random protest like they always do with a camera isn’t sticking your neck out it’s just attention whoring drama. God you guys are such cucks for these stupid youtubers who just want cash. Blows my mind how blind and ignorant you are to not see it

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

I really want nobody to die more and faster than "people" who purposefully hold up signs to obscure the view of cameras when their buddies are committing a crime.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Kill the sjw save the world

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

God forbid someone changes their views you idiot.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Attached: lauren-and-dad-attacked.webm (219 KB, 16x9)

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Toronto is a cesspit but you don't get killed for your views. She is 100% in it for the money
freestartr.com/profile/faith-j-goldy/

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

I guess she never heard about the disgusting Ottomans or the colonization and genocides they took place in, not to mention slave driving.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

She wasn't at all tho.
She clearly says she became politically conservative in high school, and you can read all about it in the article YOU posted here...

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

It’s not changed views it’s seen opportunities to make money. You nupol fags are so gullible and fall for any act.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

It’s time to find these liberal retards and slit their throats and let them bleed out like the pigs they are

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

She didn't really stick her neck out. She was in a controlled environment with police nearby, and the biggest threat to her were overweight limp-wristed liberals who didn't even know how to commit violence with any sort of effectiveness, and she knew all this going in. And for what? Another clickbait video where right-wingers intentionally position themselves into the role of victim to show the world what everbody in it already knows: Leftists are intolerant retards. We know. What good does demonstrating that for the 1000th time do? The right shouldn't be frolicking in the street with these people, we should be shooting at them. People like Faith just get in the way.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

She is 100% in it for the money
Shill, if she was, she'd be reporting for the left, don't you think?

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I've never given her a fucking dime, and I never will. Yes, I know she makes money of these videos. I'm surpised you could figure that out. As for not sticking her neck out in that vid, you are retarded.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

if I hold up a sign and get punched then I'll win!

Attached: bugs-3.png (246 KB, 354x367)

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

we
Are you trying to indicate that you're not a leftie??

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

A neo-Nazi but surprisingly well received by the chinks of Toronto:
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

did she get punched in the mouth?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

No it’s a lot easier to do this on the right. You can click bait like crazy about crazy liberals at protest cause liberals protest a lot more and the hate is really easy to get views off of.

No one cares to watch a persons videos about their peaceful talks about climate change. They wana hear about about OWNING THE LIBS

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

You’ve made absolutely no point here you are a retarded fan boy agreeing with everything I’m saying and still trying to keep talking.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

I'm not a leftist, you little dog fucking pussy. Just because I don't like this leathery civic nationalist doesn't make me a leftist.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

The left is jam packed with thots though, the demand for alt lite thots is much higher by comparison.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

aren't you faggots still supposed to be on time out from the internet? I don't wanna have to pay long distance to call the australian cyber police so you guys get v& once and for all

Attached: 1529051589926.jpg (39 KB, 420x314)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Lauren Southern 0.5

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Look at this nupol leaf upset that his waifu is made fun of

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Faith speaking chinese is hilarious.

Attached: 1539627428997.png (1.16 MB, 584x682)

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Holy shit leftists like that deserve to be gassed.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

No it makes you a cuck.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

this poster used to be a fag back in college and is also still a fag

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

If you don't orbit my favorite camwhore you're a cuck
Wrong.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

did you catch the Janet Reno type thing in a police uniform that lead the charge to arrest the maga hat guy
ps what is the correct term for that type of humanoid

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

t. el ogro de los americas

Attached: 1548841183437.jpg (5 KB, 231x218)

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Why do you complain about someone going against Lefties communists?
Does it matter she didn't do SPECTACULAR SHOW and created chaos?

Whatever effort exposing these idiots its good effort, she actually does something and goes places unlike most of you faggots who sit on their ass and complain and wouldn't even dare saying opposite opinion in public or to liberal friends.

Attached: 1552852922982.jpg (76 KB, 640x640)

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Most of her opposition were self-hating whites. This is extremely blackpilling. How will white ever unify?

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

I met faith in 2016 and talked to her for 15 minutes, she confirmed she browses Jow Forums

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Cause she’s an attention whore retard. You are so simple minded and gullible thinking everyone needs to support anyone who says something bad about liberals. These youtubers are cringeworthy and will spin on a dime to any movement that will make them cash. You retards sit down all day consuming this filth thinking hurr durr owning the libs haha this is sick xD

Get ahold of yourselves you apes.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

It's becoming extremely apparaît that any self reflection done by a nation will only give their enemies fuel. The west fucked up in assessing theirself

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

She didn't "go after them" she just stood around them and said some stuff, and waited for them to attack her, because again her whole gimmick is to show up at these demonstrations and cast herself into the role of right-wing victim of left-wing violence (which wasn't even all that violent). Your whole perspective of reality is skewed.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Money is an incentive, she does this for money and supports white people. Why are you so fucking brain dead that care people can profit support a cause you align with. It makes them continue the fight, and I personally think she actually believes in what she's doing to. If you're so talented why don't you do something and get paid. Checkmate commie

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

She needs to beef up her security.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

support white people

Lmao the absolute state of nupol falling for these youtubers act my lord you guys are idiots. I swear this place gets dumber every year.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

For all of their faults, women understand how to reach a normie audience. You can't run around naming the joo and expect to gain an audience. Though multiple strategies are better than one. Lauren Southern, and Faith Goldy are assets because they aren't autists. I have met Faith personally at parties and she is 100% /ourgirl/, and I won't go into details. In order to grow our movement you have to learn how to pretend to be normal, so you can get into normal places and subvert organizations. Women are naturally good at this. Women are innately liars and weasels, and that is exactly what we need.

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Not an argument fag

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

do they have any idea what is in store for them? when this thing goes hot, and it will, they're going to get annihilated. Patriots are willing to die for this country, these kids are not truly willing to die for their beliefs and that is their biggest downfall.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Q user - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brentan Tarrant - Zionist

Brody King
Brody King

You can't really be a reporter and have security. Besides she probably doesn't actually make enough to buy it for more then 2 or 3 events a year.

Faith went to this event and knew the risks

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

So your complain is that she is getting attention?
Well thats obviously goal of exposing these idiots, more videos of liberals being violent and untolerant is more redpill for masses.

You can claim that anyone doing this is only for attention, what a fucking stupid argument to dissmis whole point what she is doing.

If she is creating positive change in community no matter her intentions it really doesn't matter why is she doing it, attention or money she is still changing peoples perspective on Liberals and their propaganda.
hurrr durr getting attention is worse than speaking Truth so please don't support her because I say so.

Fuck off I am not even White knight and think women shouldn't be in work force but she has more balls than you faggot

Attached: somalies.png (633 KB, 636x944)

David Martinez
David Martinez

No, people in Toronto die from incel van attacks, Islamic terror attacks & from stray bullets fired by feuding Somalis & Jamaicans.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

You incels are something else. This place has gone to shit.

Attached: A1E9DAB9-7F91-4698-B0E3-0D8048AACAA7.jpg (12 KB, 262x192)

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Attached: 1549291150499.jpg (437 KB, 750x850)

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

So what do you idiot mean by "didn't go after them" does that mean she has to throw bricks and bottles at them?

Attached: 1551423305177.jpg (405 KB, 1266x916)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

If her whole function is to 'reach normies' then why are you shilling her horseshit here? Go make this thread on reddit where it belongs.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

That'd be a start.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

These videos are retarded the fact that you’ll defend them with fucking essays shows how stupid you are. They have no substance at all it’s walking into a protest with a camera arguing with a random person and uploading it. It’s complete nonsense but it entertains your 40 iq brain and you think it’s redpilled lmao. Jesus dude how are you alive still??

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Because movements don't start with normies and politics rarely reach them

David Taylor
David Taylor

David Duke?

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

your lame attempts at trolling with the fake laughing, and fake calls to consensus is seriously a public nuisance and I am going to have to ask you on behalf of the Jow Forums community to please stop

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Ahhh you want to encourage "right wings" to be violent so then (((you))) same guy would come on this board and say:
Hurrr really guys resorting to violence you are not better than them.

Jesus Fucking Communist shill get fuck of this board

Attached: 1552904926118.jpg (182 KB, 1086x800)

Michael Young
Michael Young

Faith Goldy has nothing to teach me. She knows nothing that I don't, and even less than that. The same is true for most of Jow Forums. If her function is to reach normies, then you should be shilling her to normies, not to Jow Forums.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

on behalf of the Jow Forums community

Get back to plebbit you fucking leaf

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

The pacifist right
Absolutely disgusting.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

17 posts by this ID
Go dilate.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Subs around the world see these virtue signaling bleeper lovers and laugh out loud... Anyway that was Toronto? For a minute I thought it was hag city...

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

What is substance by your definition?
Video it selfs is demonstration and evidence of suppression of freedom of speech. If you are against Free speech you are not American and you are probably NIGGER.

Attached: 1552372906007.png (417 KB, 599x541)

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

damn all these people attacking You. You must be onto something very accurate here

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

if this isnt proof all women are really bad at this and are also huge attention whores -- then nothing is proof

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Attached: 1539096292387.png (66 KB, 687x927)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Is this guy retarded?

Hey guys I'm a secret spy lol
LMAO can't wait for my real identity to be revealed, they're gonna freak out
I hope I'll still get paid when my cover is blown

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

if people reply to it, it must be true
Nice shitposting, retard

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

A leaf is calling someone a retard? while being a white knight over fucking useless faith goldy? that's great. go back to your crack pipe leaf

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Dude your pic made me so angry I teared up. A fuckin arab jihadi beheads people and commits the most heinous crimes known to man then when shit goes south he packs up his shit and heads to take his family and live in europe flaunting the isis taunt to spite us all. 51 wasnt enough. 51 wasnt even close to being enough

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

lol why are the police arresting the victim of the assault ???

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

useless Faith Goldy
Actually demonstrates of oppression of Freedom of Speech and exposes her self to crowd that are hostile to her.

What are you doing faggot? Give me one example what did you do to help "the cause"

Oh yeah nothing. Fuck of NIGGER

Attached: 1550955955643.jpg (49 KB, 811x511)

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

thinking I'd be upset if you did

I was absolutely cheering when Jow Forums got blocked - "finally I'm free to get on with my life".
Unfortunately the block only last one or two days and now here I am again....

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Yeah because you're an American and shes a Canadian nationalist. If you want to learn about Canada, then she has more info then anybody else in Canadian media.
Everybody I don't like is a white knight who does drugs
Lol ok, heres the (you) you're so desperate for Amerifat. You see, I recognize flags too.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

t.zog puppet

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

1. not be a woman
2. or a white knight over a DUMB CANADIAN LEAF WOMAN like you

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Its sounds paradoxical but in order to have a Free and peaceful world it would take that we totally wipe these people of the earth even their children because unfortunately they are victims of circumstances just as if they got Virus we can't let them reach others.

Attached: 1552403197036.jpg (120 KB, 1024x683)

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

youre such a white knight its sad. go get an actual girlfriend instead of an e whore

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Liking somone = idolising
You need to work on your issues.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

So what did you do? Avoiding my question?

Oh yeah nothing just shitposting for 10 Communist dinars

Attached: 1548601276982.png (604 KB, 598x395)

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

I bet your girlfriend is so turned on by your low quality Jow Forums shitposts

Only a retard such as yourself would focus on women

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Patriot Soap Box yt Channel

-Pamphlet user

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

The cringe part is how so many pol users are so angry at right wing women. Every single time someone posts about a right wing chick trying to champion vaguely conservative values the edgelords on this site attack her for being an attention whore. Doesn’t matter who she is or how good her content is. Well guess what dipshit, that attention whore is doing 1000% more for the cause of conservative values than you. This is the problem with the right wing, we aren’t unified like the leftists are. And you fucking faggots are too caught up in your own anger to realize it. Faith isn’t a thought leader or trailblazer. But we need good conservatives fighting and speaking out like she does. Good for her, even if her content isn’t fucking perfect.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

i came back to this thread because the image of her lips disgusted me all over again..yuck - kill this thread please

sage

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Bullshit. Most abortions are performed on black women.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

umm would you mind deleting this picture? it's abit fucking offensive

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Get real these nupol fags idolize these girls. There’s constant threads about them and talking about them being le based and redpilled hurr durr. This is the equal of retards obsessed with Jake Paul and crew.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Disgusting. I didn't know she sounded so stupid btw.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

shes never going to fuck you guys. give your big time masturbation fantasies up already

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

No, she has nothign to teach me, or the rest of Jow Forums, because she is entry level. She's a prop plane pilot in a space of fighter pilots. That is her whole purpose is it not? To act as an entry level redpill to the blue pilled normies? Right? So then why do you require of Jow Forums that we gush over this entry level thot everytime she shows up somewhere to be a victim?

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Those fake kylie jenner lips are fucking gross. She looks like an albino nigger.

Brody Price
Brody Price

in the US

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

this and shes even bad at that cause shes a retarded leaf woman who LARPs as being "based"

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Liking and idolising are different concepts you joyless twat.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

right wings
Right chicken wings

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Please actually read my post before you reply next time user. Again, Canadian nationalist. Knows things about Canada. Do you want me to get the freedom of info requests shes made to get governmental info on refugees or the stuff she reports that other outlets within my country don't make big?

She doesn't aim her brand at you, so of course you aren't going to get it.
7 replies repeating the same exact thing
Wow, why are you that angry? Did faith not suck your dick or something?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

wear a MAGA hat
literally can't fight back against a libtard
"T-That's a-assault!"

Fucking embarrassing.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

10 communist dinnars = 0.001 USD were deposited in your Collective account
So what did you do Faggot?

You know faggot, for every shill shitpost you make I will make 3 more

Attached: 1546612252008.jpg (2.71 MB, 4000x3212)

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

There's not much to get. She is very basic. And in all that work she's done for Canada, how has she improved Canada? Not at all, huh? It's almost as if she's not nearly as effective as you like to pretend she is because you want to fuck her.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Here's the problem; when you give your attention to this E-thot you send a message to all the women with an interest in right wing politics (there are some amongst us) that this is the kind of woman we like!
be like faith
be a childless aging materialist attention whore with fake everything and makeup out the arse

The beta faggots who call her their waifu are sending the wrong message to our women, that's why I feel the need to put forth a counter view point.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

The whole point of these fucking Shill faggots, is that she didn't do anything special without defining what is she supposed to do..
Also using "not getting pussy" argument typical Nigger communist

Attached: 1550403292560.jpg (50 KB, 450x600)

William Flores
William Flores

Where does it send message that all women should be childess?

Its shows women that being liberal is GAY and supporting Free Speech is Good.

Attached: 1552649768969.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024)

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Faith Goldberg isn’t white though.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

got em
Also using "not getting pussy" argument typical Nigger communist
you seem kind of mad because of the accuracy of that argument

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

I want her to wrap those DSLs around my penor and drain my balls

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Why the fuck was she there? Shit-stirring and bomb-throwing.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

You want me to define what Faith Goldy is supposed to do? I thought you'd never ask! Shut her mouth, get married, stay home and pump out babies and not meddle in the affairs of men (politics). Easily enough, so you can remember, this should also apply to every woman.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Why do people who wear MAGA hats play the victim card so well? Fight back already instead of screaming assault.

Fucking embarrassing.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Seem mad? Do you have hidden camera in my room?

Hmmm... getting benis in vaguna is ultimate purpose in life. (muh dick)

Attached: 1552939491703.jpg (224 KB, 1512x902)

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Almost like she tried to run for mayor of our bigger cities and came in 3rd despite no being allowed to debate or be in media, strange

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Hi Faith

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

That bitch is jewish and the other people all look like antifa australia loving their kikes brainwashing

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Ohhhh she is supposed to do that while "MAN" like you are jacking off to Anime in your living room LARPing as Katana Crusaders that *teleports behind you.

She has more Balls than you and she is doing job that you as "MAN" is not doing you spineless BasedBoy

Attached: 1545869389810.jpg (146 KB, 960x775)

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

(((arab))) and Goldstein are the same thing

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

ono obeying the law
I see you are a nigger immigrant to leafland
try this: put a gun in your mouth, and pull the trigger

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Sorry miro but judging by your question you didn't understand my post at all, possibly due to less than ideal english speaking skills, and I can't be bothered re-writing it in a way you understand.
Simply read it again if you don't understand.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

*doing more for Israel

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Women shouldn't hold public office. That's feminism and feminism is always wrong.
You asked me to define what she should do. I did that. You should've known you wouldn't like my answer. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

She is jewish
Source: Dude just truste me

Attached: 1552829749075.jpg (141 KB, 981x706)

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

hello memeflaggot
it's glory hole night down at club flex, you should be down there getting pozzed up

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Yeah how about those (((based and redpilled))) election ads featuring interacial black male white female miscegenation

Landon Green
Landon Green

I never got answer from you Faggot
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIGHT AGAINST COMMIES, LEFTIES, TRANNIES and NIGGERS??

Attached: 1552904618437.jpg (537 KB, 1471x968)

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Hm... why do white countries keep letting in these ungrateful people in?
Like your education system teaches people that we white are evil and need to open our heart and our borders to immigrants or something? Yeah, that might be it.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

faith talking to faith about Jow Forums on Jow Forums
That's some meta shit
Women shouldn't hold public office. That's feminism and feminism is always wrong.
So we should have elected john Tory, who was campaign manager for the only female PM in Canadian history and led to the downfall of the conservative party?
Or the other woman who was from the liberals and literally a socialist?
Faith was the only candidate who wasn't cancer. Sorry your hate of all women stops you from knowing about anything other then america.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

While you reply to these Faggots be sure to post most Brutal Redpills as in pics

Attached: 1548013984113.jpg (147 KB, 669x802)

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

muh redpill! We must redpill the normies!
REEEEE SHE USED TO BE LEFTWING, WE CAN'T TRUST HER!!! JEW!!!
Jow Forums has the collective IQ of a clam

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

lmao I don't have to prove myself to you. You're free to think about whatever your heart desires. Just don't expect your favorite camwhore to get a pussy pass while she runs around the world seeking attention and acting masculine instead of doing her womanly duties.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

why do niggers get no (you)s

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

What a monstrosity that caricature is. Ugly fucking Jew.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

It's woman hate to oppose feminism
Jesus Christ, the absolute state of you alt-lite faggots.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

i think we wear the same size jeans, boss

Attached: laughing-anime-kek.png (1.08 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

What is this, a webm for ants ?

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

We love immigration, but it has to be done right
We need AI enforced policies. No half measures, full efficiency. Bitches like this would get the shock rod.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

I have no proof that I do more to help White race than her
Ok thanks buddy you said enough, you showed us that you that you drink shoy milk and that you are NIGGER

Attached: 1546956408187.jpg (90 KB, 833x755)

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

deflecting shills detected

youtube.com/watch?v=-iJqp0sNVCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzj_YWPSBLI

watch this

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Spain relevance: zero

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Look how angry you are just because I'm not in love with the same thot you are. Don't you feel even a tiny bit embarrassed?

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

NAZI!

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

no memeflaggot
I will not

James Torres
James Torres

You are the same british leftist cuckold that spams the "X - zionist" pasta and "the left is winning" threads.
Let me ask you, what have you done to benefit whites?

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

So low IQ Muslim Invasion of planet is better than having Jews that actually have highest rate of Nobel prize winners and inventions.

Would take 1 High IQ Jew for 100000 muslims any day of year

Attached: 1551805083781.png (647 KB, 575x1024)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

I suspect she may have seemed weak on purpose so as to get attacked for the views---and the police were there incase shit went way south.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Is almost like he's joking

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

We are superior and practically perfect in everyway
Reeeeeee a hat get it

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

muslims are more numerous,? let's concentrate on killing them first

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

What the fuck is this goofy bitch doing in NZ?

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

weak as a girl leaf spotted

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Thats my argument. Low Iq animals are far more danger and threat to White countries than Jew

Attached: 43edb94822735fdefbf62f4aab87b20f39fa4d32f409ddf01cddff2cd3a74363.jpg (56 KB, 615x441)

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Autists don't get irony, they take everything literally.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

If you invite jews they create things like the nobel prizes and give it to each other, they create Hollywood to brainwash your brethren and finally open the gates for the hordes of muslims you hate so much.
Not sure if you realize that both high IQ jews and low IQ mass immigration are directly related. If you get rid of the muslims they'll find something else.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

fuck off.
that was rebal media
not her also know her boss is a kike

faith goldy is Christian girl and good in my books
I'm not a big fan of her. but she helps the right and Christian causes and that is admirable but little more than that.

lauren is a far better reporter and less overbearing and has a better voice. faith has a manly voice and its horrible to listen to all day.

there are far better Canadians our there with a more pleasant voice. Just saying.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Jews that actually have highest rate of inventions.
Show source or stfu. If you're talking totals, then whites are obviously #1. If you're talking per capita, show sources.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Forget about Nobel prizes and look at actual Inventions in medicine, science, math...etc
They have a lot of actual invention other than just some simbolic title in community.

Attached: 1552906864323.jpg (90 KB, 576x1024)

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

NEW MUSIC VIDEO
share and spread and reupload
bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/

Attached: ebba-akkurlunds-grave.png (1 MB, 1536x790)

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

she's not, retard

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

It is well known that in terms of jewish income (which is typically middle class professionals), they have low rates of discoveries and inventions, because they usually go into medicine (to exploit suffering) or finance, which is just scamming people. That is why the constantly brag about the few great inventions they have, like inventing lasers.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

If you wear a MAGA or MCGA hat, you better know how to fuck shit up. Enough of these queers making all of us who wear the hat look like an easy target.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Hmm guess they can dish it out but they can't take it well

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

It’s Canada.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

This guy gets it.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

You have retarded Brain and think in overly simplistic terms about world is either black or white, Good or bad, for you there is nothing in between there are no variation of something.

Jew = Bad

Most of Jew are quite friendly, decent, helping people. The vile Jews you are talking about are ones who have abandoned their faith and are preaching against actual Jewish state. They want Isreal to be destroyed, they are Marxist , communist and even operate in Isreal.
Haven't you seen how Feminism and cultural Marxism is Rampat in Israel? Ohhh how is that possible you ask? Well not all Jews are vile corrupted faggots.

Attached: ddd.jpg (80 KB, 372x279)

Justin White
Justin White

All jews are bad kike.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Attached: 1442046315127.png (100 KB, 285x252)

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

eventually they will invent their own demise

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

god bless her desu

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

brainlet logic
Gun
Gun shoot
Bullet Kill
Gun BAD
Ban GUN
GUN BAD

GRUG HUNGRYYY

I see more White traitors destroying country than I see Jews directly doing damage.
Jews can absolutely do nothing without Brainlet IQ whites and women complying with it. We have far greater number than them!

Attached: 1551029847545.jpg (88 KB, 576x1024)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

look at her stupid fucking eyebrows, I swear women are fucked in the head

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

attention whore it’s so cringe
have to agree there..she also thinks mossad and israel are pretty based

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

I doubt anyone of us here started as 1488 from the get go. This is a retarded argument.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Attached: anti.jpg (55 KB, 595x372)

John James
John James

Muslim calling all europeans murderers and colonizers

Is this self-rightious hypocritical cunt serious?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Coalburner

Attached: 1552934916347.png (676 KB, 800x528)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Le I will post Tarrant picture, that will trick Right wingers into believing I am on their side while I try to discredit another Right wing influence.

Attached: 1552646395379.png (290 KB, 1024x512)

John Young
John Young

Who the fuck cares about this duck-lipped plastic kike?

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Who cares about soulless insects and fat weaboos ?

Attached: 1549867582577.png (1.46 MB, 988x1110)

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

She is not Arab, she his obviously a South American protesting Portuguese and Spanish colonization of South America. As if her people would not do the same thing to other countries if they developed the means first.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

I hate to break it to you, but you don't seem all that right-wing. You're considerably to the left of most of Jow Forums.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

The Jewess was there to sow dissension.
May Muslim and Christian find brotherhood against our common enemy.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

What have you done for white race compared to her?

Attached: 1552155293062.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1024)

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

I killed 100 niggers.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

pics or didn't happen

Attached: 1550933786727.jpg (89 KB, 631x631)

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

A muslim talking about conquest.. how ironic. these people are morons.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

I don't think she is Arab, she is probably South American speaking about Portugal and Spain colonizing South America. As if South Americans would not colonize other countries if they developed the means first. South Americans have huge hostility towards the Portuguese and the Spanish.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

So many fucking white knights hating on this comment.

It's a well known fact that women are unable to engage in critical thought and therefore shouldn't even be able to vote. This Faith Goldy uses her snatch and a cup titties to get people to fund her "epic" adventures while promoting alt-light conservatism.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

sounds like she's about to cry the entire time. weak.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Yes cause being a racist can make you a lot of money lol. It would've been easier for her to be a socialist like the chapo guys and make millions a year

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

she is exposing censorship of FREEDOM OF SPEECH by making public videos,
hurr durr I totally reject her because she is woman

I agree womans role should be in House and raising children but since you castrated Faggots are not doing it yourself she is doing it for you.

What have you done Castrated ShoyBoy?
nothing
Oh yea I thought so

Attached: crusadebattlearea-618x618.jpg (54 KB, 618x618)

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Yeah she's clearly not making any money.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Doing what? What is she doing? Attention whoring? Traveling the world with beta bux? Being a feminist? Embarrassing the right by playing the victim all the goddamn time? Because this is all that I ever see her doing.

Jose King
Jose King

How are you supposed to do that job without people supporting them?

Is she supposed to work 8-10 hour job, do house chores, cook, clean and plus go do interviews fly across world and country, pay for camera mens, security...etc all just by herself or else you claim its not valid reason for doing it? What the fuck are you rambling idiot?

Jesus you moron have 2 arguments : She is woman or she is doing for attention or money like that invalids her actions...

Attention whoring
You can't do this job without having attention prove me wrong.
Traveling world
Yea she sure goes on nice beaches, resorts, expensive dinners and not putting her self in dangerous, stressful situations and risking her life and drawing negative attention to herself
Being a feminist
In what way? You just threw label as we are all supposed to know how is she being feminist.

Bro you haven't given me proof of what are you doing to protect invasion of WHITE RACE and protection of FREEDOM of SPEECH unlike her.
So in my opinion you are bigger loser than her because you have no balls to even do anything other than shitpost FAGGOT

What did you do to help WHITE RACE???

Attached: 1550510666506.png (417 KB, 582x572)

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

lol shut up bitch

Leo White
Leo White

Another castrated Leaf
Hope they also legalize euthanasia in Canada you will need it.
[pic related] its you

Attached: download.jpg (69 KB, 697x396)

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

You can't do this job without having attention prove me wrong.
Attention whoring is different from merely "having attention" brainlet.
Yea she sure goes on nice beaches, resorts, expensive dinners
On the dime of weak beta orbiters who give her money because they want to fuck her. She is no better than a camwhore.
putting her self in dangerous, stressful situations and risking her life and drawing negative attention to herself
She was not in any danger. Get a grip on reality you effeminate, spastic monkey.
In what way? You just threw label as we are all supposed to know how is she being feminist.
She ran for public office, which is inherently feminist. There was a time not so long ago when women were not allowed by law to do that. Who changed that? Feminists did.
Bro you haven't given me
I don't have to give you jack shit, faggot.
So in my opinion
Don't care.

Attached: 1499741976240.jpg (145 KB, 720x720)

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Faith Goldy is Zionist controlled opposition

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Lol have you actually met a jew?

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAACEEEEE

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

fake nose, fake hair, fake lips, fake breast
pro israel, anti-brenton
faith goldy = laura loomer = literallywho

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Attention whoring
Yeah bro you are twisting definitions to fit your beliefs
Give me at opposite examples of people who do same things as she do but as you say without attention whoring. And explain exactly why is different than her.

On dime of weak beta orbiters.....
Tell me where did she spend her money for her own pleasure? Of course sometimes you have to take a rest and relax but most of time she is just doing job, flying, making reports...etc
hurr you can't have pleasure and relax that means you are Jewish Psyop, mossad, Hijab, CIA, Russian Spy bot

She was not in any danger
Check her youtube channel and see how many times aggressive lefties come to her....
You are idiot just being around these Rabid brainwashed animals is dangerous especially if you are with only few people, you wouldn't even dare wearing MAGA hat to any place.

I dont have to give you jack shit
Because you are Spineless weak pathetic Faggot who is keyboard warrior who is to afraid to do anything.

Have you met actual Jew
I actually work for a Jew in Germany he asked me to do him favor and help him move some furniture in his home, took me 3 hours and gave me 300€ plus dinner with him.

fake nose, fake hair, fake lips
You sound like women when you complain about someones look
literally who
Who are you literally?

Attached: 1552828877428.jpg (151 KB, 994x715)

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

what great point did she make for the cause?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Just yet another e-celeb whore.

Attached: FCF31DA3-E1F7-472E-8873-EF94DAA5E24B.jpg (24 KB, 412x478)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

faith goldstein of MIGA

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

"I think we wear the same size jeans, boss."
Hahahahahah

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Give me at opposite examples of people who do same things as she do but as you say without attention whoring. And explain exactly why is different than her.
Why would I do any of that? I don't need to do that. Just because other attention whores exist doesn't mean she also isn't an attention whore. And I have no regard for anybody who 'does what she does' because I think what she does is utterly worthless and frivolous. So feel free to lump any fellow travelers you want right in there with her.
Tell me where did she spend her money for her own pleasure?
Yeah, I'm sure she's miserable travelling the world and basking in male attention. It must be a truly trying ordeal for her. I hope she's okay.
Check her youtube channel
No.
aggressive lefties come to her
Wow, scary stuff. Must be terrifying to have fat effeminate liberals come after her in the situations she voluntarily puts herself in for the purpose of having fat effeminate liberals come after her. I mean, what are we even talking about here? Do these misfits actually scare you?
You are idiot just being around these Rabid brainwashed animals is dangerous especially if you are with only few people, you wouldn't even dare wearing MAGA hat to any place.
Fuck outta here. I wore my MAGA hat almost everyday during the election cycle. Nobody did shit to me. Maybe you're just a pussy. Maybe that's why your hero is a chick.
Because you are Spineless weak pathetic Faggot who is keyboard warrior who is to afraid to do anything.
Makes no sense. Me not giving you what you demand of me is nothing more than me not giving you what you demand of me. Try not reading any more into it than that.
I actually work for a Jew
It's obvious.

Attached: 1517719654852.gif (2.11 MB, 200x150)

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

oh boy we have a faith goldy supporter here why do you love israel so much ?

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

She's pretty fucking brave, unironically. She's not a big woman. How much longer will she be able to speak her mind without being physically assaulted everywhere. Shit's getting weird.

Leo White
Leo White

You people don't mind when Trump-tards behave this way.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Why would I do any of that
I didn't say it has to be woman can be man also
Hurr durr I won't provide argument or evidence for my claims I will just throw my opinion because I am (literally WHO), get the fuck of this board you Spineless brainlet.

Yea, I am sure she's miserable travelling the world
Oh yeah going to Liberal infested shit holes and town is truly traveling experience. Tee hee I sure exploited those Betas and spend money greatly.

I wore MAGA hat amost everyday during the election cycle
Sure wearing MAGA hat in your basement is sure Heroic thing to do. LOL

Makes no sense. Me not giving you what you demand?
huurrr durrr I wont do what you tell me
Me demanding helping and fighting for White Race and Freedom of Speech means you won't do it because you want to be rebelious teenager.. LOL how old are you?
This is something you should do from your own conscious not because I tell you to even if I told you.
Hey exercise your body you will be fit and strong and healthy
NOOO I WONT DO IT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME
Alright boy summer is soon here.

Its obvious
Yeah not bad giving the fact he provides me with good job and salary and no , not working in office, actually do semi-manual labour in workshop.

Why do you love Israel so much
Why do you hate it so much
On list of priorites what to hate Isarel would not be on first place while Muslim Invasion is going on.

Yea she is brave unlike these Shill posters here who try to discredit her work based on that she is doing for "money" "attention" while relatively doing un-rewarding job.
I would voluntere to be her body guard if you ask me.

Attached: 1547301654007.jpg (599 KB, 1085x1702)

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Fuck she's ugly. Loudly right-wing women are so gross. I mean yes I'm right-wing but women are at their best when they are silent. There is something very powerful about the silent determination of a woman, but this vile in your face attention whoring is something else entirely.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

What are you doing for White Race and Freedom of Speech Soilent boy? Ahh yes nothing , being keyboard warrior doesn't count.

Its actually good to have few women in right wing who are doing this publicly because Brave women encourage Men to be braver, because men are competitive and if they see women doing this they just can't stand still knowing that women is braver than them.

Attached: 1551021814598.png (60 KB, 500x377)

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Hurr durr I won't provide argument or evidence for my claims
You're missing the point. My point is, you're free to include any and everyone who does what she does in the category of attention whore. I'm fine with that. All of those people are worthless just like she is.
Oh yeah going to Liberal infested shit holes and town is truly traveling experience. Tee hee I sure exploited those Betas and spend money greatly.
What are you on about? She's in New Zealand right now, a beautiful country. They filmed Lord of the Rings there. People typically enjoy visiting there. She does too. Just because she appears on camera for a minutes while there doesn't mean she's not enjoying her little vacation the rest of the time she's not on camera.
Sure wearing MAGA hat in your basement is sure Heroic thing to do. LOL
Now you're just grasping at straws. This is embarrassing.
Me demanding helping and fighting for White Race
Neither you or her are fighting for anything of the sort. And you're in no position to demand anything from me.
Hey exercise your body you will be fit and strong and healthy
NOOO I WONT DO IT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME
lmao what?
Yeah not bad giving the fact he provides me with good job and salary and no , not working in office, actually do semi-manual labour in workshop.
He should hang and so should you, kike lover.

Attached: 1497236339843.jpg (61 KB, 357x447)

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

nice troll.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

"Get outraged Goy!!!"

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

leftists are cowardly cunts, no news there

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

all of these people are worthless just like she is because I (literally WHO) said it.
Yeah sure, I don't have much to add to that because you are parroting same shit.

New Zeland is beautiful country, they filmed LOTR there (HAHAH this is actual argument) People enjoy visiting there. She does to.
Oh yeah I forgot when you are right wing you are forbidden to Enjoy things and have fun and relax
Whatever bitter basement loser

Now you are just grasping at straws
What straws, I didnt made any argument I made statement of fact that you are coward Cuck who doesn't do anything. Brainlets can't into logic

Neither you or her are fighting for anything, you are not in position to demand anything from me
Who said I was fighting for anything? Who said I was demanding anything even if I was why wouldn't you do whats right? Because you want to be rebelious teenager?

Sure if you don't feel you have to be fighting for White Race or Freedom of Speech than you are just Brainlet Nigger or some other form of Subhuman.
Nobody needs to tell you that, you should know thats right thing to do.

Jews gives me job and money and its nice to me that means he is scamming you and all Jews are MOSSAD, RUSSIAN SPY BOT, CIA, KGB, LIZARD REPTILIANS, DAVID ICKE MANSON
Oh my have you taken your pills for Schizophrenia?

Jews 0.1% of world population are richest people and are controlling everything.
Well if you think about it they deserve it if people are like you dumb to do that given the all advantages you have.

Attached: 1552904428599.jpg (93 KB, 1024x619)

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

If she wanted to help the white cause she'd be a housewife with eight kids and more on the way.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Yeah sure, I don't have much to add to that because you are parroting same shit.
I don't give a fuck what you have to add, you feminist kike. I'm just telling you how I see it, and maybe giving you some insight into why you can't gain any traction here for shilling this worthless leatherface cunt.
Oh yeah I forgot when you are right wing you are forbidden to Enjoy things and have fun and relax
She's not forbidden, but don't ask us to overlook the obvious ulterior motives here.
What straws, I didnt made any argument I made statement of fact that you are coward Cuck who doesn't do anything. Brainlets can't into logic
You don't know a thing about me. You're just guessing because it's all you have, since you're incapable of defending her on substantive grounds. You think every one of us hasn't seen this tactic before? How new are you?
Who said I was fighting for anything?
Neither is she. Talking and playing the victim in public is not fighting. It's actually the diametric opposite of fighting. If you weren't a noodle armed kike loving feminist faggot you'd know that.
Nobody needs to tell you that, you should know thats right thing to do.
I am not going to advice on the right thing to do from a kike lover. You are not qualified to make that assessment.
Oh my have you taken your pills for Schizophrenia?
I didn't sat he was scamming you. I said he should hang and so should you, and I stand by that.

Attached: 1502776147090.png (277 KB, 469x452)

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Look at /nupol/ caring about a woman’s political opinion.

Absolutely pathetic.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Not only that but she is known for her history of showing up in places where she knows how these retarded brainwashed fuckers will behave. So she shows up and acts surprised that they behaved how she knew they would.
This was so 2016.
Things are fucking serious now.

I liked the mayoral run though.

Attached: 679D5C3C-D774-4554-9F24-9B09A1F28C35.jpg (7 KB, 229x220)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Would.

Attached: DD8597A2-2007-46E5-82FF-ACBC7D7BD787.jpg (91 KB, 810x635)

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

The ''fight'' at 2:50 is the most autistic thing i have ever seen

Attached: 1542560760114.jpg (58 KB, 640x850)

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

That was the only funny thing

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

etc...

frankist. josip frankist.

Attached: 419.png (43 KB, 572x502)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, LITERALLY WHO don't give a fuck.
Why are you repeating this, you think it makes you sound important and cool? You sure sound like you are around 15-20 age.

LITERALLY WHO just telling you how LITERALLY WHO sees it.
Let me use your sentence this time. I DONT GIVE FUCK how you see it.

She is not, but she has uterior motives because she does exactly what is allowed for all normal to do Enjoy and Relax after work.
Why are you such brainlet?

You don't know anything about LITERALLY WHO
Again let me use your cool statement: I DONT GIVE FUCK ABOUT YOU

Talking and playing the victim in public is not Fighting.
So you are saying you have to physically fight with someone act against Forces who want to Enslave you?
If you truly believe that is only way than you little faggot should do the same thing and not expect anyone else to do such dirty work if you are not doing it also.
But as we can guess you are not doing it you Fat Dumb Keyboard warrior, I wonder if you can do 2 pushups yet alone fight anyone IRL.

I hate J00s because Reasons
Bro if Jews are such Vile manipulative people who made everything by deception, lies or whatever then they deserve it, they are sure clever to be wealthiest and most influental force regarding that they make up only 0.01% of world population.

You sound exactly same as NIGGERS who say White people stole inventions from them. WE WUZZZ KANGZZ
Are you shitskin by the way?

Attached: 1552891873094.jpg (75 KB, 415x500)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

So you are saying you have to physically fight with someone act against Forces who want to Enslave you?
They're just tired of her tactics. I don't necessarily agree, but it's obvious she knew what was going to happen so she could nicely be the victim again.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Why are you repeating this
Because it's the truth and you keep assuming I care about your political perspective and I don't.
Let me use your sentence this time. I DONT GIVE FUCK how you see it.
Okay.
She is not, but she has uterior motives because she does exactly what is allowed for all normal to do Enjoy and Relax after work.
There is an ulterior motive here, is there not? If you such a pro-free speech truthseeker, why would you not want us to explore that ulterior motive rather than ignoring it?
Yes.
If you truly believe that is only way than you little faggot should do the same thing and not expect anyone else to do such dirty work if you are not doing it also.
Do the same thing as who? Faith Goldy? No, she's all talk no action. And again, you don't know a single thing about me so stop assuming.
Bro if Jews are such Vile manipulative people who made everything by deception, lies or whatever then they deserve it, they are sure clever to be wealthiest and most influental force regarding that they make up only 0.01% of world population.
You disgust me to my very core. The fact that you see the whole problem with Jews and just write it off as 'lol they're just successful' means you should be murdered brutally.
Are you shitskin by the way?
100% Germanic Aryan. How mad does that make you, kike?

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

You assume I care about your political perspective
Haha thats why you respond to me and call me shill because how much you dont care

There is uterior motive because she enjoys are relaxes after work like all normal people do with which you agree with me!
You just agreed that its normal for people to relax and enjoy, what is this double talk you nigger? Is she allowed to enjoy or not?
How is she supposed to relax and enjoy after work? Sitting in hotel and browsing internet?
You fuck don't know what you are talking about.

Yes you need to physically fight someone to achieve goal.
Of course tells us Fat Ugly Faggot who can't do 2 push ups
When we see you doing it we might take you seriously

I see problem with Jew and I support them
Yeah man I don't perceive world in Simplistic Brainlet terms as you, Good or bad, for you if someone isn't doing something perfectly and exectly how you imagined he is Evil. Thats why Jews have rampant infestation of Feminist and SJWs in Israel because they want to destroy everyone except themself.
You are no better than SJWs if you yourself are not one of them Nigger.
Admit it you are utter failure of person, who crafts and believes all conspiracies why you are loser and failure. Someone else must be responsible for you being utter failure and loser.
Get a grip and kill ur self idiot.

100% Germanic Aryan
Post high res pic with eye and time stamp saying I am 100% Aryan or Fuck of

Let me predict next sentence: I DONT GIVE FUCK WHAT YOU ASK ME TO DO, I DONT GIIVE FUCK WHAT YOU DEMAND ME TO PROVE.

Pics or didnt happen Faggot you know the rules

Attached: 48426253-2138135566207847-4529633786383564800-n.jpg (74 KB, 492x512)

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Ewww

Carter Price
Carter Price

God, she's such a disgusting plastic bimbo but I would do nasty things to pleasure her.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Haha thats why you respond to me and call me shill because how much you dont care
No I'm willing to engage in a conversation about the utility of this tradthot, I just don't care about any of the extra shit you throw in there to distract from that subject matter.
You just agreed that its normal for people to relax and enjoy, what is this double talk you nigger? Is she allowed to enjoy or not?
She can enjoy whatever she wants, and we can point out that there is a clear monetary motive at play in her efforts. You're the one that wants to stifle speech about that ulterior motive, not me.
Of course tells us Fat Ugly Faggot who can't do 2 push ups
More guessing. Wouldn't it be nice if you had an actual argument to make? Don't get mad at me because you're so effeminate you confused talking with fighting.
Thats why Jews have rampant infestation of Feminist and SJWs in Israel because they want to destroy everyone except themself.
Just because kikes drink their own poison doesn't mean they're not administering poison. You call me a brainlet but so many elementary aspects of basic logic need to be explained to you in every post. You think like a chick.
Post high res pic with eye and time stamp saying I am 100% Aryan or Fuck of
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going to give you a single solitary thing that you demand?
Pics or didnt happen Faggot you know the rules
No, those aren't the rules, actually. And you should still be brutally murdered. Kike lover.

Attached: 1551291008934.jpg (133 KB, 630x630)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Thank you sexy skeleton

Attached: faith-goldy-instagram-b.w570.h712.jpg (162 KB, 570x712)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Hey Faggots, how does it feel to have AIDS

Extra shit you throw there to distract from subject matter
You just throw accusations without ever giving explenation how or what exactly. Not worth responding to crap like that.

There is monetary motive at play, nobody should profit from their work
Are you fucking Communist, Socialist? what the fuck you commie shill, since when is forbidden for people to make profits with work they do?

Make actual argument
What argument should I make? To believe you when you say, you are some High skilled MMA 100% Germanic Aryan who fights Feminists on street and kills them with one kick?
Sure whatever makes you sleep at night little boy.

Just because kikes drink their own poision
Why would supposedly most powerful, most decepitve, most clever people on planet that have literally Grip on every aspect of anyones lives do that?
Is their ultimate goal to extinct whole life on planet or what?
Common tell us Intelligent 100% Pure Germanic Aryan MMA 7 foot tall MMA fighter with 300:0 win lose ration on street and ring
Huh? Tell us whats their ultimate plan?

I won't give you evidence for my outlandish claims
Didn't thinks so Faggot

No does are not rules
I see you are new here, welcome my friend go 2 doors down the hall and enter the door where it says Reddit.

Attached: 1546681713036.jpg (86 KB, 1200x911)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

A woman in her 20s that looks like a woman in her 30s. Also wants to be mayor of Toronto.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

But why would he make jokes like that? Why would he lie?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

You'll live to shitpost another day, mate. The dedication to this art is truly the Aussie way.

I've spent eleven years on here and I want off this ride.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

So hard to focus on anything she says, bc of them gross nightcrawler looking lips.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

she's a good girl, just misguided, she hasn't
learned to let go of the rope and let them fall
on their ass.

Izan
An old Celtic name meaning 'Iron".
Iron mean Izan, Izan means Iron.
#izan#iron#celtic#name#meaning
by CapnFatman May 13, 2010

nazi = rust

James Collins
James Collins

You just throw accusations without ever giving explenation how or what exactly. Not worth responding to crap like that.
So then stop responding you repulsive philosemite. Though I think I've given adequate explanation of how she's a worthless attention seeking tradthot who does nothing for anybody but herself.
Are you fucking Communist, Socialist? what the fuck you commie shill, since when is forbidden for people to make profits with work they do?
Firstly, I'm not a capitalist. Capitalist is poison. Secondly, nobody is saying she can't profit off of her attention whoring. Just don't expect us to not notice. We notice. And because she's in it for the money, I'm not particularly impressed by anything she does. Women will do anything for money, so what? Why does that deserve accolades?

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

(cont'd)
What argument should I make? To believe you when you say, you are some High skilled MMA 100% Germanic Aryan who fights Feminists on street and kills them with one kick?
Except I didn't say that. And I can't make your arguments for you. I could tell you what to think if that's what you're asking: Jews are bad, feminism is bad, tradthots are bad. There, think that. Because it's true.
Why would supposedly most powerful, most decepitve, most clever people on planet that have literally Grip on every aspect of anyones lives do that?
I didn't say anything of those things about Jews. For one thing, I don't think they're the most clever people on the planet. For another, it's debatable whether they are the 'most' powerful. I do however think they are the most deceptive. Why do they do it? because they believe their poison isn't poison. The average Jew is a true believer in the horseshit they spew.
Is their ultimate goal to extinct whole life on planet or what? Huh? Tell us whats their ultimate plan?
Or simple conquest. One of the oldest motivations in human history.
I see you are new here, welcome my friend go 2 doors down the hall and enter the door where it says Reddit.
No wrong again, you leftist trash. The rules are not pics or it didn't happen. That's not a rule, unlike tits or GTFO.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Why are her lips so puffy? Did she get punched in the mouth?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's stolen land, but then why are YOU living on it too?

And those retarded middle aged lesbians who support islam are the best modern example of the useful idiot.

And they all seem to think if they are born here, they are as Canadian as you. Why are you the only one here wearing a fucking black robe, you dumb cunt?

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Are you communist?answer: Firstly I am not Capitalist .
HAHAH fuck man thanks for revealing your colors you dumb Commie Nigger, you didn't say straight out communist because you don't want it to sound bad as it is.
BETTER RED THEN DEAD COMMIE SOCIALIST SCUM.

Jews are not really smart, but they still manage to be most powerful and behind every historical deception and hold highest position in power.
Again you go with your contradictive double talk.
You can't be smallest fucking group in the world by percentage and still manage supposedly to make affairs and be behind every problem in world, you must be really schizophrenic that you simpleton.
most deceptive
So everyone is so stupid that everyone falls for their lies and deceptions everywhere in world at same time and they are behind all world problems. That makes sense, sounds resonable....oh silly you.
their goal is Conquest
Again just spouting some accusations about Jews without giving any concrete evidence.
muhhh I don't have to give you evidence, believe me because I say so.
Jesus Christ are these type of people who are like those skin heads who think shaving their head, tattooing swastika all over body and drinking alcohol is what Hitler wanted for 100% pure Aryans to be?

So again what do you mean by conquer? Land? You mean expand Territory?
If you ask me they are becoming smaller and smaller as time go and for someone who you claim to be most deceptive and is behind all problems in world because they dominate every major political and media positions they sure doing really terrible job, but again you won't be able to see how this contradicts your statements that Jews are biggest problem in world because you fucking Dumb faggot.

you leftist trash
Calls me who doesn't like FREE MARKET CAPITALISM, oh the Irony of you faggot.

I have question for you:
What do you think its bigger problem in world now. Jews or Muslim invaders in Europe and other places?
inb4 : I WON't ANSWER YOUR DEMANDS

Attached: 1553211775757.jpg (70 KB, 529x451)

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Attached: 1540106739052.webm (524 KB, 594x700)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

good mason whores gtfo

Evan Young
Evan Young

it's ok to be stupid too ?

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

an e-celeb, who cares.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

who gives a fuck. i hope they beat her unconscious.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

is in New Zealand because her shitland is destroyed desert shithole full of rapists
now exploits and blames whites

Attached: nigger-court-system-justice-tire-burning.webm (2.05 MB, 198x360)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

HAHAH fuck man thanks for revealing your colors you dumb Commie Nigger, you didn't say straight out communist because you don't want it to sound bad as it is.
For one thing, I'm not in the habit of hiding my views, especially not on the internet where there are zero consequences for expressing them. For another, if you're not capitalist that doesn't mean you're a communist. You have a child's grasp on economic theory. Were the National Socialists communists, you absolutely politically illiterate newcomer?
Again you go with your contradictive double talk.
No, it's just you strawmanning again. I didn't say Jews weren't smart, I said I don't believe they're the most clever people in the world. The fact that you have to lie constantly just to make your points means that you're wrong, and you should spend less time telling us what to do and think and more time fleshing out your own opinions, which are by and large juvenile and all over the place. In short, lurk moar, newfag.
You can't be smallest fucking group in the world by percentage and still manage supposedly to make affairs and be behind every problem in world,
Well they're not the smallest group in the world, by percentage or otherwise, and who says you can't be small and mighty? You're just all over the place and not a single thing you say stands up to even the most cursory scrutiny. Again, your brain operates like a woman's brain, which is probably why your hero is a woman.
So everyone is so stupid that everyone falls for their lies and deceptions everywhere in world at same time and they are behind all world problems. That makes sense, sounds resonable....oh silly you.
Well not everyone does fall for it, you nitwit. Some of us see the Jews for precisely what they are. Not you, of course, because you're a kike agent sent her to shill for another kike agent.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

(cont'd)
Again just spouting some accusations about Jews without giving any concrete evidence.
You want evidence that the Jews insinuate themselves into the halls of power and then use that power to subvert the sovereignty of white nations? Lurk moar, you'll find the evidence you seek in spades. Or just go read some Kevin MacDonald.
If you ask me
I didn't, and wouldn't.
they are becoming smaller and smaller as time go and for someone who you claim to be most deceptive and is behind all problems in world because they dominate every major political and media positions they sure doing really terrible job, but again you won't be able to see how this contradicts your statements that Jews are biggest problem in world because you fucking Dumb faggot.
More strawmanning. I did not say Jews are behind every problem, but they're sure behind the biggest problems. What's more, they're not dong a terrible job, they're doing an amazing job, frankly. They have a foothold in every western nation, virtually without exception (maybe Iceland is exempt) and their disgusting ideology prevails in all of them.
FREE MARKET CAPITALISM
You are like a little baby.
What do you think its bigger problem in world now. Jews or Muslim invaders in Europe and other places?
Feminism. I believe that if we could roll back all feminist incursions, especially female suffrage, we could solve every other problem within a generation.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

I love my country

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

If I am not Capitalist I am not Communist
Man you have to make up your mind what you believe in, are you trying be mysterious so that we guess what you think?
And if you knew how economy operates you would know that there are 2 polar opposites [pic related]
Anarchy and Tyranny
You are either for Centralized government and control or totally decentralized (anarchy).
In real world there is no 100% 1 man rule everyone nor there is total anarchy.
So I guess since you don't want to state what kind of economical system you support that you are some kind of "Nat soc" or something like that.
Which is another term for Socialism or Communism its just prepackaged with word Nationalist to appeal to people who support socialism, same crap different packaging.
In any case its proven, tested that best System is Free Market capitalism with minimal restrictions and low taxes and bureaucracy (not implying there is no regulation its just minimal)
So yeah tell us your economical belief so we can laugh at you commie since I know it would be something in those lines of Nat Soc.

Strawmaning
What did I strawman? I said you can't claim someone is not smart if its most deceptive because you need intelligence to be deceptive since every nation on planet was trying to conquer and deceive other nations. So either they are smarter than us or they are not or they couldn't pull "their shit" as you are claiming.

I could believe they might deceived some countries, some people but as idiots like you claim, where ever there is problem must be J0000.
You go to USA ,Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Italy, Russia, Spain there is problem ITS A JOOOO.
How retarded you have to be to believe this?
Don't idiots like you stop and think maybe its my own people and government that is exploiting me and creating all problems? Did you ever stop and thought about that.
_____WILL CONTINUE

Attached: download.gif (29 KB, 861x517)

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

faith (((goldschmit)))
Faith has 3 attributes ehich makes her a non white:
Brown eyes
Brown hair
And brown skin
She is not white. She is a kike puppet. Fuck her.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Man you have to make up your mind
No, I don't. There are more to economics than capitalism and communism. If you don't know that then you are unqualified for this conversation.
And if you knew how economy operates you would know that there are 2 polar opposites
Finish this thought. Can things exist between two poles?
You are either for Centralized government and control or totally decentralized (anarchy).
False dilemma. There are other options. Didn't you accuse me of black and white thinking upthread? Oh but it's only black and white thinking when the Jews are being attacked, right? You disgust me.
In real world there is no 100% 1 man rule everyone nor there is total anarchy.
This doesn't make sense. Learn our language before you speak it you slimy kike.
So I guess since you don't want to state what kind of economical system you support that you are some kind of "Nat soc" or something like that.
Economically, yes, it'd be fair to say I'm a natsoc. Socially though, I think the actual German nazis were wrong about some things, so I wouldn't just superimpose everything the nazis did onto my country, but their economic policies are preferable.
Which is another term for Socialism or Communism
National socialism is another term for socialism? You don't say? And socialism and communism are not interchangeable. This shouldn't need to be explained to you. You're in a conversation you simply do not know enough about to be in.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Jews are not smartest, not most powerful but they still have most power over other nations and hold most powerful positions and have foothold in EVERY western nation virtually without exception.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Are Jews most powerful, Are Feminist most powerful, Are they smart are they not? To they have most power or do they have not.
Do I have to fucking snap shot your statements and paste them next to each other.
Jesus either you are dumb or really fucking shill with this double talk.
You claim everything and later nothing so as if you want to say "I didnt say that"
Aways swinging your arguments from one extreme to another. Either is that or this.

You are like a little baby
Yeah sorry commie , lets try to implement one more time your retarded system sure it would work we didn't try this one.

Feminism is biggest problem
HAHAHAHAHAHAH are you FAGGOT? So women are our biggest enemy now? Its not Jews anymore, I thought you said Jews make up your mind schizo idiot.
Do Jews control women or women control Jews? The more you talk, the more retarded you sound really man, you don't even know what you believe in.
We came to conclusion that women are biggest problem in world.
Let me wait to see your mental gymnastics now something in lines .
Huurrr durr but Jewss are behind Feminism, but no Jews are not biggest problem Feminism is, actually Feminist Jews, acutally female Jews, actually Reptilians and George Soros.

So who is biggest problem women or jews?
You must be really pathetic if you think women are biggest threat in world.

Attached: D1CaMJ-UcAEEb9B.jpg (76 KB, 804x767)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

In any case its proven, tested that best System is Free Market capitalism
That isn't "proven" at all.
So yeah tell us your economical belief so we can laugh at you commie since I know it would be something in those lines of Nat Soc.
What's this "we" shit? You got ants in your pants? You are not part of "we" feminist. You are an outsider here.
What did I strawman?
I already told you. Re-read the post.
said you can't claim someone is not smart
And I didn't claim the Jews are not smart. There's your strawman. You attacked something that I never once said or implied.
Don't idiots like you stop and think maybe its my own people and government that is exploiting me and creating all problems? Did you ever stop and thought about that.
It's implied. Jews use good goys to manipulate other goyim.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

She looks better without so much face paint and joker lips.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

I hate that bitch, she makes conservatives look retarded. She deserves to get throttled.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Are Jews most powerful, Are Feminist most powerful, Are they smart are they not? To they have most power or do they have not.
My mind isn't confused here, yours is. I said Jews were not the most clever people in the world. I didn't say they weren't smart. You are just a really dumb person. Or a liar.
Do I have to fucking snap shot your statements and paste them next to each other.
Yes, you do. Do that right now.
Yeah sorry commie , lets try to implement one more time your retarded system sure >it would work we didn't try this one.
Why wouldn't national socialism work economically? Nazi Germany didn't fail economically they failed militarily. If anything, their economy was so successful it allowed them to pursue a formidable war machine.
So women are our biggest enemy now?
Did I say that? I said feminism. Not all feminists are women, and the problem with feminism isn't necessarily women, it's women with political influence.
Its not Jews anymore
The Jews are prime proponents of feminism.
So who is biggest problem women or jews?
Jews. And their most destructive project is feminism, because it facilitates all of their own destructive projects. Simple really. Even a woman could understand it.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

gun them down

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Good. Stupid e-thot deserves to be killed.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

a sensible person see's FAITH GOLDY on stage talking and thinks, wow, that's a JEWISH TRANSVESTITE and walks away.

but YOU ALL, like the little eternal-kindergardeners you are, walk over and sit right down indian-style listening intently.

Attached: controlledop.png (348 KB, 640x397)

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Faith is an incredibly valuable asset. I only condemn her hanging out with her limp-wristed friend who really needs some boxing lessons.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

no there are more than free market capitalism and communism
So here we go again, never providing any argument or evidence for your claims just spouting bullshit after bullshit and then just closing it when I ask you to explain, with: "I don't have to tell you" "I will not tell you" "I dont give a fuck" "you are dumb if you don't know"

I just explained you there is 2 possible spectrum on economic system, there is no possible other. If you claim one more time there is more without giving example or explaining I am not even going to continue because you are clearly underage brainlet.
Didn't you accuse me of black and white thinking
Ohh look at you twisting what I said, I said there are 2 polar opposites to Governing system, Either TOTAL TYRANNY or ANARCHY no government control.
And I said there doesn't exit any such system where there is 1 man rule or total anarchy.
You are clearly vile lying faggot who can't admit anything wrong.

Yeah I am kind of nat soc
I knew you were Commie/socialist
Now you want to debate about little details why is one way of centralized form of control better than other which in my opinion is pointless. In bottom line if you believe in Free Health care, Free schooling, Gibs me dat program, Retairment programs and other Socialist Buzzword crap than you are pretty much Bernie type of socialist who thinks people should give more power to government because hey we need to trust government to make decision for us.

I never claimed Jews are not smart, but I also didn't claimed they are smart
Jesus fuck will you start precisely telling us what do you say or people have to keep guessing your double talk crap.

Jews use good goys in government to manipulate other goys
So you give government power and then you are surprised when government abuses that power and thats not because people are inherintly selfish and greedy but because boogie man Jew threw magic dust over them and control them via mind control.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

bigot

Attached: bigot.png (18 KB, 404x656)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

So I asked you before who is biggest problem Jews or Muslim and you answered Feminist.
Now you turn around and say its Jews again after asking you if Jews are bigger problem than Muslims.
Ok man I am starting to think you might be some Mudslime shill advocating Islam and muslims. Since you focus on these Jews too much. Never saw you say anything bad about muslims while whole thread was about them.

And you really believe that jews are greater threat than Muslims for western world.

You don't deserve any responses anymore since readers can see themself how retarded your arguments are.

Attached: 1553224169123.jpg (66 KB, 538x800)

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

what an attention-seeking, vapid cunt

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Faith looks like a tranny. Just sayin.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

you are truly a faggot

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

So here we go again, never providing any argument or evidence
But you don't actually require evidence that there are more economic models than capitalism and communism because you identified one of them yourself already. You're very confused. These waters are too deep for you, I think.
I just explained you there is 2 possible spectrum on economic system
What on earth is a "2 possible spectrum"? Do you know what a spectrum is?
there is no possible other.
Incorrect. National socialism is another.
If you claim one more time there is more without giving example or explaining I am not even going to continue
Oh no!
Ohh look at you twisting what I said, I said there are 2 polar opposites to Governing system, Either TOTAL TYRANNY or ANARCHY no government control.
Very good, you identified two poles. Not have a look at the vast ground between the two poles. You know, the reality where most people actually reside.
And I said there doesn't exit any such system where there is 1 man rule or total anarchy.
Okay? But I didn't advocate for either of those things, you mush brained feminist.
I knew you were Commie/socialist
NatSoc isn't communist. Literally millions of national socialists died fighting Soviet communists.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Now you want to debate about little details why is one way of centralized form of control better than other which in my opinion is pointless. In bottom line if you believe in Free Health care, Free schooling, Gibs me dat program, Retairment programs and other Socialist Buzzword crap than you are pretty much Bernie type of socialist who thinks people should give more power to government because hey we need to trust government to make decision for us.
Except I'm not a Bernie type socialist because Bernie wants to take from whites and give to non-whites. I want to physically exterminate or remove all non-whites and then implement a socialist economy that serves white Americans, rather than white Americans indebting themselves to serve the economy.
Jesus fuck will you start precisely telling us what do you say or people have to keep guessing your double talk crap.
I already told you, several times. I don't know why you're so confused. It's really bizarre. It's like you don't understand that it's possible to be smart without being the smartest.
So you give government power and then you are surprised when government abuses that power and thats not because people are inherintly selfish and greedy but because boogie man Jew threw magic dust over them and control them via mind control.
I'm American. I'm not the least bit surprised when governments abuse power. That's why a populace should be ferociously armed to the teeth and ready to depose any government that becomes abusive. Also, keep Jews out.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Abrahamists want our women to be weak, retarded slaves who don't speak out against white genocide.

Any way you look at it, Faith is pro-white and contributing far more than any of you niggers. A NatSoc movement rejects the Christian dynamic of sex; women are critical in gaining the support of a mass movement.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Faith looks like a tranny. Just sayin.

Maybe it's because trannies want to look like her...

I would suck her dick if she was one.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

No Donald Trump but kanye is on that list
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Wrong again. You asked me first what the biggest problem is, then you asked me subsequently WHO was a bigger problem, women or Jews. You're such a dishonest piece of feminist trash. You will get the rope. And you didn't ask me to say anything negative about Muslims. Why would I just out of the blue volunteer that? Muslims are not white. That means, for me, they are not welcome. And yes, I do believe Jews are a bigger threat than Muslims.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

She is fighting the good fight, and faggots on this Board hates her. So many backwards People on Pol, it's getting reddit-level this area. SHe is anti-globalist, pro-border, pro-white and you hate her cus? her lips look plasstic? Her lips are beautiful

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Do you understand what does 2 polar extrems on economical spectrum?
It doesn't mean there are 2 systems on that spectrum, thats why I saids its 2 polar opposites on SPECTRUM.
And your nat Soc crap falls closer to more government and centralized control and we all know that that kind of system is abhorent shit.

I am Nat Socialist so that means I would only help whites so please guys trust me and give me power.
Dude you are not fulling anyone with that shit. There was Socialism and communism in countries that were almost 100% white and it always backfired miserably and yet you go and say how this time it would work if we only exterminate shitskins. You are naive idiot, you like to be slave to government, you think people are too stupid to live their lives without government.

So are you for Free Health care, Free schooling, Gibs me dat program and other stuff..
Because you know what Socialism implies right? Implies all these socialist program or else you want to define new term what does Socialism imply in it.

Attached: 1552368820934.jpg (96 KB, 640x492)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Yes I asked you who is biggest problem Jews or Muslims. Its simple fucking question. 2 options
You said Feminist , that is THIRD OPTION, why didn't you say right there and then its JEWs.
Since I knew you won't be able to to explain this, I asked who is it in end Feminist, Women or Jews? Because if you say Feminist then you imply 3rd option.
Why didn't you just say Jews at beginning and end discussion.
You slimly sneeky dishonest faggot constantly doing this mental gymnastic and word salad.

It was simple fucking question yet. But I am satisfied with your answer as you reviled yourself as retard and lying kike

Attached: 1550957273125.jpg (525 KB, 2497x1672)

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Do you understand what does 2 polar extrems on economical spectrum?
I don't even understand this question. Your English is just so bad it's really difficult to converse with you. I'm trying though. Do you understand that a spectrum, by definition, is more than just its poles?
t doesn't mean there are 2 systems on that spectrum, thats why I saids its 2 polar opposites on SPECTRUM.
Which is an irrelevant point. Okay, two economic poles exist, capitalism and communism. And there is ground between them. This is all very, very simple, and you're over-complicating it.
And your nat Soc crap falls closer to more government and centralized control and we all know that that kind of system is abhorent shit.
No, we don't 'all know that.' This is a natsoc board, my friend. You are in the minority here.
Dude you are not fulling anyone with that shit. There was Socialism and communism
Socialism and communism are NOT the same thing. What you're doing here is trying to superimpose communist failures onto socialist economies that actually worked just fine, like national socialist Germany for example.
ou are naive idiot, you like to be slave to government, you think people are too stupid to live their lives without government.
They are.
So are you for Free Health care, Free schooling, Gibs me dat program and other stuff..
Not schooling. I think education should be the domain of parents. Universal health care for white Americans, yes, I support that. But not for non-whites.
Because you know what Socialism implies right? Implies all these socialist program
Okay.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Yes I asked you who is biggest problem Jews or Muslims. Its simple fucking question. 2 options
I felt that was a loaded question. Feminism, as a project,is the single biggest obstacle to repairing western civilization. Jews are largely, but not exclusively, behind that project. I see no contradiction in terms here, because there is none.
ou said Feminist , that is THIRD OPTION, why didn't you say right there and then its JEWs.
Because though Jews are instrumental in pushing feminism, I didn't want to give the impression that they are solely responsible for it, because they aren't - there are plenty of good goyim to blame for feminism too.
Since I knew you won't be able to to explain this,
I explained it just fine. You're just a dummy.
I asked who is it in end Feminist, Women or Jews? Because if you say Feminist then you imply 3rd option.
Again, very simple. Feminism is an ongoing socio-political project. Jews push this project, but they are not the only ones who do. What part of this specifically confuses you, feminist?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit