Mfw im a leftists so I get to enjoy like 80% of the movies/comics/books/whatever that come out

mfw im a leftists so I get to enjoy like 80% of the movies/comics/books/whatever that come out

How does it feel to have your shitty political opinion ruin everything for you

Attached: red-heifer-620x330.jpg (620x330, 42K)

I don't know, what's it like having the entertainment industry be everything for you?

I don't let my political beliefs govern what I enjoy. It's called compartmentalization. You can turn off your feelings about a certain topic... unless you are mentally ill.

I actually enjoyed captain marvel, but I still recognize that it's cucked as fuck at the end of the day. But I still enjoyed it.

You see that cow? I've killed a bunch of them, because as I said, you just turn off your emotions so you can get meat to eat. Easy.

so you like trash hun

what a miserable conformist life. just miserable

even as a leftist I can say captain marvel was garbage l m a o

isn't right wing ideology entirely based in conformism tho

it isn't I actually hate the entertainment industry and I think neoliberals who shoehorn leftist ideology into blockbusters so they can make billions is just right wing bullshit dressed up as leftism

How does it feel that we refuse to be conned by the Jew but you lie to yourself you are happier in order to come shit on us to make us feel like shit?

feels like there is no international jewish conspiracy

Why would I want to enjoy shit? Why would I want to be a faggot, like you?

I mean some of the greatest writers, directors, and creators in general are leftists.

so you're a contrarian faggot?

>I am a literal NPC and proud of it.

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 76K)

No, you’re a retard whose never listened to the other side
>leftwing ideology in films is actually rightwing
Is there anyone on your side that isn’t mentally retarded?

You’re only saying that because you’re a delusional cuck who repeats what the tv tells you to think

>No, you’re a retard whose never listened to the other side

Nah I actually used to be a reactionary, then I actually read books and stuff

>repeats what the tv tells you to think

Like what?

Literally 80%+ of all media is trash. quite literally its gunk meant to clog your brain with useless memories.
I am unsurprised a leftist would love that.

It was pretty good if you ignored the "men are mean to me bacuse vagina" scenes.

How does it feel to be so weak and pathetic the very thought of just being in the presence of a fire arm makes you cringe when in a few years we will be coming for you faggot?

Feels good man. Makes you dig for the good stuff.

>leftist supporting ultra capitalist industries, corporations

>used to be reactionary
nobody says shit like this pal

saged and hidden

Enjoy your poorly constructed bland garbage. I'll enjoy well written things that aren't bent around some half baked political message.

Feels pretty nice having a brain, you should try it sometime.

>I'm SO dumb I LOVE schlocky propaganda! Jealous?!

Attached: 1540355147514.jpg (540x410, 42K)

Even in my marxist phase i couldnt enjoy them, OP your a liberal.

test

Attached: D2Da9YOXgAEiypH.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

You're not a very good leftist if you support the capitalist entertainment industry IMHO.

>
You have to be really low Iq to enjoy any of the shit Hollywood is putting out these days.