Takeover complete

16 March 2019 was just the day that Muslims and the NZ Government was waiting for.

In 2017 the New Zealand Parliament removed references to Jesus Christ and the Queen from it's prayer. Today the Parliament opened with an Islamic prayer.

twitter.com/HeelSam/status/1107814974620000256

Attached: d3da2edbc2ab49d769b116b892ff9fa4.png (734x804, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

australia's sidecar btfo

So thats New Zealand and England that are now verifiable islamic countries
Who's next?

mashallah

Check out the newest endless zionist wars music video
part 11: for ebba
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

>mashallah

burn in hell

Accelerationism is doing its work, exactly like Brenton knew would happen.

>part 11: for ebba
thank you

>So thats New Zealand and England that are now verifiable islamic countries
>Who's next?

America

Australia.

Well that’s not going to turn out well at all

Ill ask my boss

Didnt statistics show that 49% of the country hates islam? Politicians will shill globalism to a point but they arent totally retarded

based

kek

Just need to pass Sharia law for endgame completeness.

Attached: 7654324567.jpg (2000x1000, 127K)

Jesus Christ, this is getting ridiculous now

child brides when

Attached: 1446539004509.png (690x539, 36K)

Australia

Why is it always Anglo countries? UK Canada, and now NZ.
What is it about the Anglo gene that seeks to self destruct?

top kek

Pathetic I always used to thought that kiwis are based like aussie but I was wrong

Masonry golem making by jewish overlords.

american liberal influence

Based and jewpilled

>In 2017 the New Zealand Parliament removed references to Jesus Christ and the Queen from it's prayer. Today the Parliament opened with an Islamic prayer.
nuke New Zealotry, a country of NWO harlotry

I remember being 10 years old and my mother was telling me about how one day I might be persecuted for being a Christian and that I should never deny my belief in Christ,even if it meant death. I remember thinking to myself I would never possibly be in that situation because the United States is a Christian nation, well here we are, only 12 years later and the USA is essentially completely unrecognizable to me, I'm from semi-rural suburban Missouri and every time I go out I feel like I'm in a foreign country, hispanics blacks muslims and asians everywhere. I see MANY homosexual and interracial couples too.

I'm genuinely going to move to Russia once I get my degree, this country isn't for me anymore, I no longer feel at home.

Attached: 880x495_cmsv2_1fd6d6dd-de9b-5bfe-90e7-dd95d2479447-3514342.jpg (880x495, 60K)

Hats off to the people that planned this, absolutely brilliant

Feels bad for nz tho, it was my top plan b place to live

>1% of the population
>somehow magically takes over an entire nation
>this is somehow an easier truth to accept than a filmed and documented act of violence which you seem to think is a false flag for some fucking reason
>using dumb reasons like HURR HIS SOCKS CHANGED COLORS and
>HURRRR THE CLIP WAS ON THE FLOOR DAT MEENZ FALSE FLAG!!!!
Yall are fucking NUTS, dude.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-023830_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 348K)

>An island will drift away

Attached: 1553050651330.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>It says 1% on wikipedia so that must be true.

Filthy casuals, we will beat you all to it faggots.

Attached: 1547330994546.jpg (1431x1160, 546K)

Have you ever been to New Zealand? Never saw a single muzzie there the entire 6 months I was there.

they chose to trust your kind.

Precisely. Jow Forums should be renamed /x/ cuz that's what it essentially is now.
That could be applicable to my morning shits you fucking deranged faggot, who the fuck still uses that meme anyway

Been to Melbourne lately m8?

Also you guys have had like 10 times the sexual assaults/ terror attacks that we have.

Attached: 1553162439520m.jpg (1024x1014, 190K)

I hope islam takes over NZ. It is a superior religion which doesn't let women run the country. It is just natural, society with a superior model is taking over the inferior one.

I am also wondering this. And I guess the reason why America is an exception is because they are actually a Germanic country. Most of American white are German descent

Just your average Anglo things

Attached: 13523672348738.png (500x698, 311K)

based.

NZ was always Muslim, the recent event just lifted the veil quicker than they intended

You don't understand. They treat non-Arab/Turk Muslims like shit. Even the Persians are beaten by other Muslims.

The situation will be that you have to send your 7 year old white daughter to the Arabic Imam house and you get nothing in return.

Don't pretend you will be equal to them once you change your religion.

Get ready for that to change, they’re going to have to import 10,000 per death

Wow accelerationism actually works!

Attached: 1553063260429.jpg (700x803, 128K)

It’s genius, you can take over any country without any real shots fired. That’s how you conquer a country, from within. Islamic New World Order coming....

What country do you think will be next for the “insta” conversion.

Yeah, how could a smaller force ever overtake a larger one? It's never happened even once in all of military history. A group of people dedicated to conquering a nation MUST have a certain percentage of the population for some reason.

If you're moving away from Muslims, Russian aint the place to be

>bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
Thoughts and prayers! LMFAO!

>I'm genuinely going to move to Russia once I get my degree, this country isn't for me anymore, I no longer feel at home.

Poland is the place to be if you want to get away from muslims and degeneracy, Russia is fill of both.

Melbourne has more Chinks than Muslims, and more Christian Sudanese than Muslims. They're all problems but 2/3s hate Muslims, fuck half of the muslims hate the other muslims.

Anglo Australians and even later arrivals like greeks/italians and eastern europeans hate them. The big cities have become flooded with globalist thinking and over consumption is assumed to be the normal way of things and that's the main problem

Oh yeah? So you can predict the future now, huh? Is that what you base your argument upon?

>Feels bad for nz tho, it was my top plan b place to live

I considered it. Not anymore.

As if things in France, Sweden, and Germany are just peachy

Do we cause more problem than other immigration? What's our major problem?

Thanks dude.

this

Attached: 1552554145733.jpg (552x289, 28K)

>It’s genius, you can take over any country without any real shots fired.
this happens when you teach garbage to kids, shit wouldnt fly in 1955

Russia is ~7% Muslim m8

This chink telling the truth. Change of religion will not help you, muslims understand only language of violence.

Attached: blog-roosevelt-moslim-man-and-family.jpg (960x720, 238K)

I live in a small town outside of Kansas City MO and I have no idea what you're talking about. I see like one black person a month

This. Russia has highest % of muslims in Europe. They also run amok.

Poleniggers are genuinely bad people though. He'll miss Muslims

Still don't see how nz has been taken over by Muslims.

1989 Tiananmen Square protests
Incident

>imagine being this triggered
So protective of a country you’ve only visited. But yes, there’s going to be more muzzies, never seen such a quick knee jerk reaction by a nation before

Attached: 88032C72-E226-4246-BBEB-0E419A46E250.jpg (228x221, 5K)

You will die in agony at my hand kike

Attached: 9DE39232-B4D5-4FE2-9E53-7E89A5534D62.jpg (183x255, 10K)

Anyone have a link to the livestream video?

>Still don't see how nz has been taken over by Muslims.
then you are one dumb bastard.

You're an invasive species mate. Sorry but we can't let you in, your kind is inherently dangerous to our fragile native political ecosystem.

We'll be the ones having to liberate everyone. It's cute how many think it won't come to that, but it will.

Attached: reaction314.jpg (844x898, 159K)

Also you end up in our gene pool because you guys are crazy race mixers when it comes to white people. If it wasn't for constant immigration you'd of disappeared in a few generations.

I don't think so either. But saying a demographic with a low population can't influence of even take over a nation is stupid.

>Why is it always Anglo countries?
They just love to virtue signal, wypipo are retarded like that.

I just want to improve ourselves. I don't defend our cunt immigration.

In fact I am a nationalist who detests immigration at all, no matter what race it is.

Why are you in doubt about infomations on wiki?

fucking revolting.

Attached: 424076149f0493e95c0f19e84fc2fc90.jpg (1096x626, 368K)

Truedau wasn't wrong when he said "when you kill them, they win"

> Islam is the future goy!

Attached: 1552872570306.png (675x791, 429K)

>Russia has no Muslims
Uhhh you may want to take that extra history course about russia and the middle eas

Your government has access to the data from business owned by Chinese citizens. Along with some major degrees of influence over that business because of the credit system. That makes any Chinese owned business that exists outside of China a potential security risk

Yes I notice that. That's quite dangerous for you guys.

As a ethnic Chinese I still hope blue eyes/golden hair people could last to the next century.

God bless you guys.

I do not know about you, but with the birth rate that we have in Russia among the white population. After 50 years, my Siberia will be either under the chinks or under the muslims. Choosing the lesser of two evils, I would prefer the chinese.

Attached: comcap.jpg (1243x640, 246K)

Why? Every nation on our planet can exist just because the migration exist...

Everybody hate islam....

My father and mother are the protests.

My father was even jailed for several days. That's kinda glorious.

>Yes I notice that. That's quite dangerous for you guys.
>As a ethnic Chinese I still hope blue eyes/golden hair people could last to the next century.
>God bless you guys.
thanks friend

It goes from top to bottom as well

How the fuck are ya able to access Jow Forums?
It is doubtful that they will survive long. The only way to save as is to ironically instil fear on their politicians by killing the invaders as an example and then going for them.

No thanks friend.
beauty is objective and everybody likes it.

Attached: -7Q5-4z5nZ2iT3cS140-u0.jpg (1440x1080, 816K)

Jow Forums is not banned here. You just need a license.

Attached: QQ图片20190322142014.png (489x342, 13K)

>Why? Every nation on our planet can exist just because the migration exist...

The whole point of migration is to erase White nations. They did it in Canada. Canadians were White nations and then the government has made it illegal to say so. They say that negros, Asians and Arabs are Canadians. Now real Canadians can't call themselves what they are. The meaning of their name was stripped away.

>knows his government is spying on him
>buys a license from them anyway

You're either dumb or party to the Party.

Siberia doesn't have substantial muslims.

6 billions ??

Rest in peace NZ.

And as a gweilo I wish I had a sinogothic gf

Attached: tfw no small titty goth gf.jpg (447x897, 170K)

>moving to russia
lol

It's also not banned in Hong Kong.

After all this time they still haven't learned.
We will save them, and they will hate us for it. Just like always.