TRUMP HAS SECURED HIS SECOND TERM

He made the Jews very happy. He will be rewarded with a second term now. No other president managed to outdo him when it comes to serving the Jew.

GG Yang gang, you tried

Attached: IMG_20190322_083317.jpg (1079x1036, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay, this is epic

Attached: pompeo.jpg (1092x1200, 133K)

Honest question: Has there ever been an American president more protective and with more love for Israel than based Trump?

MIGA & MAGA my bros

Jow Forums shilled for the biggest zionist the US presidency ever had. Jesus fucking christ...

Attached: yg 17.png (494x532, 182K)

Yes, but Trump hates the muzzies so anything he can do to make shit worse for them he does.

Meh. It was that or more wars with Hilldawg, there was no no winning this last time.

id take a kike over muzzie scum like you anytime

God damn jews

I believe this is part of his negotiations with the fed to keep us prosperous.. remember the last time the raised rates he pulled troops from syria and everyone freaked out.. now just a few days ago the fed said they wouldn't raise rates for the next year and he does the jews a favor.. he's establishing trust with them and showing them he'll return favors. All part of doing business..

Don't majority of Jews vote Democrat?
I guess Christcucks are what matter

maybe this.. combined with aipac fallout from the new congresswoman will swap some media heads and make good press for him

There is zero difference between Trump and Hillary.

I guess the whole American ruling class is working with Israel (they are Jewish themselves though). The Democrat and Republican are just two masks of the same thing.

>Make Israel the best, strongest and safest place for Jews.
>Remove any threat to Israel from neighboring 'slims.
>Remove the kike from the West and sent them to Israel, finishing Hitlers goal once and for all
all part of the plan.

Well shit

Attached: E046A455-EC5B-428E-84B2-1A056C802839.jpg (400x400, 14K)

All of you MAGA fucktards fell for the scam while we warned you about the Chabad/Israel/Jewish mob connections long ago.

Jews own the US, Jews own the world. GG

Yang shouldn’t worry about trump until he’s dealt with the other dems. He has to not get cheated out of dem vote before he can stump the trump

Literally owned by the juice

>Jews own the US, Jews own the world
Then it's irrelevant what candidate we support with regards to the JQ, which makes your whole point moot.

Yang is anti-circumcision. Not sure if it is because he is not pro-Jew or because he's afraid that Asian men won't have much left after the skin is taken away.

Attached: IMG_5270 - Copy.jpg (418x475, 46K)

I have been pointing out how Mossad wrangles this place for years and you idiots just screen shill at me and then carry on providing free labour for commercial marketing firms and state capital.

A shekel for1 the good goy

>Lebanon become an official satellite of Israel next
>West Bank opened to settlement

If I was a cutfag I'd probably convert to jewism to get in on the ethnostate.

Oy vey

That practice is so fucking sick

Attached: Donald_Trump_speaking_at_AIPAC.jpg (1920x1280, 502K)

We kikes don't multiply like muzzys and we won't impregnate your underage daughters. Most of us don't feel safe in Germany or France now sow we are leaving anyway.

>Trump hates the muzzies

Attached: 1495586310658.jpg (899x1024, 140K)

I need another order of egg rolls Chang. Snap snap

You kikes sure do get their leader's daughters.
Oh and you do get underage daughters - your evil pimp Epstein who got off with a slap on the wrist was a fucking pedophile. Fuck off.

Attached: 実際に (2).jpg (634x480, 108K)

I am sure you will enjoy your dick being sucked by a rabbi, Moshe

>We liked don't multiply

You multiply even more than Muslims, it's just you are like cancer, you multiply unnoticed because you have the media protecting you all the time.
You will all be eradicated, that's your destiny

We don't have "egg rolls" in Japan.

How about some raw fish sperm?

Attached: 白子.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Trips of truth

>not wanting to go HEIM INS REICH

There are no Western countries that are truly ethnostates, even Hungary doesn't accept American Hungarians into their fold- only Szeklers, Csangos and other Hungarians living in Europe. Only Israel welcomes all Jews into the fold, to populate and expand their nation.

one would have been 4 years of feminists gloating it was worth it just to avoid that

>implying that hasn't completely exposed the jews to normies
learn2fourDchess

Trump has merely recognized reality. The Israelis won the territory in war, and they have the military power to hold it. The land is theirs. All who fail to recognize it are merely delusional. Reality is reality, and does not care who recognizes it.

>We

Go back to your country, Amerimutt subhuman

Attached: magashekel has been deposited to your account.jpg (1000x750, 186K)

Was he elected to the drain the swamp of things like this, or was he elected to do backdoor deals with Israel?

House of Saud sre crypto kikes.

On vacation from Tel Aviv, or just using a VPN?

yes, all while advocating for all unique nations/peoples to have their own homeland.

and the media just attack attack attack

all white attacks

slow dps low dps

not enough dps for this ini.

Attached: 1552929229612.jpg (1122x900, 86K)

The Democrats are pretty well fucked if all the Jewish money goes to Trump.

Is there a way to get you to leave our country? Asking for a friend.

Attached: EFAFEF89-5C71-455A-9B16-7A4A307C3870.jpg (1362x2244, 817K)

this cope needs to die

fucking Stockholm syndrome at its finest

Can we officially kek at zionists now?

>Orange man tells them their capital is their capital and gives them land they already conquered 50 years ago

Muh best friend eva
We pay for 2020
On a mission from God

>He has to not get cheated out of dem vote
good fucking luck with that. If he actually does get incredibly popular it will happen, no doubt. but maybe if he doesn't completely cuck out like Bernie did something can be done about it.

>Jews having trouble publicly condemning him
>Calls out Dems over antisemitism so they fal apart
>Highlighting Jewish influence everywhere
>Increasing chances for conflict of Israel with Syria / Russia
I don''t think it's as straightforward as you all think

Public knowledge before the Iowa Caucus in 2016
>trump's daughter converted to judaism
>trump's daughter married a jew
>trump donated to israeli institutions before presidential runs
>trump had business connections in israel
>trump lavished praise on israel
>trump called israel our greatest ally in an RNC debate
>trump advocating MORE support to israel
And Jow Forums called anyone who mentioned these facts a kike

Attached: 1384768705838.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

So the Revelations LARP is greenlit and ready to go, gotcha big guy.

The same exact thing was said when Obama beat Romney.
They painted Romney as the pro-war candidate and Obama as the non-interventionist. Everyone said that if Romney won he'd bring us into WW3 by attacking Iran.

Don't you find it ironic as well? Americans elected someone claiming to be the closest to the common people while being a literal billionaire with all his billionaire connections, plus having literal jewish descendants. How the fuck do you even fall for that? I can understand reddit and the rest of the internet being this retarded, but fucking Jow Forums?

I swear the whole /ptg/, meme magic, kekistan and awooo trash must've been some kind of a coordinated government psyops, because think about it, if you're the alphabets and are starting to worry about the potential trouble that a place like this can cause which is endlessly critical of the government and dreams of a civil war, what would you do? Close it and have it spill everywhere?
I personally would try to turn it into a funnel where the extremism is slowly de-escalated and people are somehow convinced that going against the current ruling class is not worth it and that they can somehow "benefit" from the current status quo, with your disarmed and pacified conservative capitalist at the end of the funnel spouting shit like "yeah guys whatever black people can be based as well and not all jews are bad ok lets forget about the race war that was an edgy phase like the edgy phase of hating fags also immigrants are ok as long as they're legal also wars make us powerful and rich so no need to oppose them anymore", which is literally what happened to most Trump supporters who used to be full 14/88 a few years ago. Radicalism entirely eradicated and the people preaching it transformed into a vegetative state of reflexive acceptance of anything, with an illogical hatred towards their radical comrades who helped them win the election.

As a next step to this funnel, I'd try to convince them that being controlled by welfare is great and that they should give up their guns so the risk of mass uprising is entirely gone. Oh wait.

Kiked and shekelpilled

>As a next step to this funnel, I'd try to convince them that being controlled by welfare is great and that they should give up their guns so the risk of mass uprising is entirely gone. Oh wait.
"Yeah just vote for President Kushner again, maybe we'll get a wall and save America this time around guys!"

I hope some of you are bots because I'm about ready to magdump most of your faces right now.

Attached: 1550818802015.jpg (600x375, 54K)

Gee, I guess we all should have voted for Hilary amirite?

Guess we should go full retard and vote in a liberal right?
Reactionary faggots - the U.S. has been obligated to Israel since its' creation. Look up national emergencies or foreign aid; yes we give too much money to other countries period, but I doubt voting democrat will fix that. But hey, if the dems see they can get votes by not supporying Israel...

It's not like all of the politicians are conniving bastards, just the Jewish controlled ones right? Don't take my word for it though, a lot of people have been making memes about Yang so he is clearly the best candidate. Also he made a twitter that he doesnt like circumsion!? ((Our guy!!))

Maybe /ptg/ is more your speed if your argument is still vote President Kushner in for the 2nd time because Hilary (who isn't even fucking running, you 95 IQ kike)

I'm pretty sure trump is going to retire in Israel and hang out with nantanyahu all day

i know what this sounds like BUT WHAT IF
THIS IS ALL PLOY TO WIN THE 2ND TERM
in order to ENCOURAGE

Voluntary Repatriation

I never said Hilary 2020.
Voting for a liberal candidate because Trump is just another ((politician)) is literally goy manipulation and voting for Yang/Bernie/Beto whoever the fuck, is playing right into the hands of the ((rich manipulators)) of this country.

Absolutely based.

Attached: 1551847568951.jpg (960x540, 92K)

in this case he deserve 10 shekels.

If he does not about face on this shit and cast away the influence Zionism is cutting into him with, there will be no more terms, only a reset.

he always was part of the tribe you idiot.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 57K)

>t-t-trust the plan, goy

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Yang will be the only option that the Dems have
Trump will lose some of his base to Yang, but not any other candidates

Attached: 1551246934949.png (999x754, 934K)

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

Trump's complete and utter subservience to Israel is unusual even for an American politician.

Based kike worshipper.

That screenshot is extremely old

Literal slide thread.

this fucking timeline

How do my balls taste, you Jewhating faggot?

Zion Don strikes again

>A discord faggot said "x"
WTF! I guess I now love Trump's millions of conflicts of interests where it relates to Israel. Thanks for setting me right, Discord.

Attached: 1514325997925.jpg (635x542, 15K)

This
Shill detected. Why do you think (((they’ve))) been so butthurt about him beating her for 4 years?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Why won't people kiss the ass of my favorite politician like t_d does :(

Attached: 1473015008439.jpg (601x601, 99K)

>81%

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

Attached: FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png (640x425, 16K)

It's not like people weren't trying to say that since the trump thing started. So don't call it a grave its the future they chose.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I want welfare but nobody wants to give it to me :(

>Why do you think (((they’ve))) been so butthurt about him beating her for 4 years?
Yet Trump's approval rating is higher in Israel than anywhere else, his face is on a kike coin, and they repeatedly give him kike awards. How will he ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE

Attached: 1543557245689.png (874x705, 671K)

>still not getting the joke
..yikes..

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

Jews are absolutely seething at Trump

Attached: Trump Award from Jewish Algemeiner.png (723x429, 466K)

>mfw you realize Jow Forums IS JIDF

Attached: 1499308385973.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Attached: 1488330693231.jpg (726x733, 101K)

when it comes to only israeli jews its higher than 69%. dont forget that 19% of the population here are arabs. people love trump here more than they love bibi.

who voted trump in? christians did, they want
messiah, that's all this is.

There's no greater way of saying "fuck you" than by honoring someone with a plaque.

Attached: 1550885411784.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

Attached: trump-coin-israel-jerusalem-capital.jpg (3279x2186, 1.02M)

Based reddit poster.
Still don't get "the joke" but thanks for informing me of your "opinion".

Sounds about right

Attached: 170814-michaelson-trump-jewish-tease_rme7xz.jpg (1480x833, 140K)

Based

Jews of the west must convert to christ or getting expelled

based Trump, every promise he made to jews is being kept
not to mention some bonus things he did not even promise
shame that his promises made to his base aren't being kept
or sometimes he sort tries a little bit to keep them, but fails in the end, usually due to a lack of really giving a fuck

Attached: 1552892597427.png (240x233, 41K)

do you think this will start a whore shilling fest

>Gee, I guess we all should have voted for Hilary amirite?
Hillary would have been a better President than Kushner/Trumpstein.

Yeah I'm sure they're absolutely livid.

Jew cock is clearly the best cock. Could we even have our own mutilated cocks without Jewish cock?

Any time. If yang posting sends you into a fit of rage, you would have absolutely seethed at hilldawg posting, Good times.

Attached: 1496260795196.png (1272x1316, 141K)

More proxied slide posts.
Politicians rarely if ever act on their promises whether they want to or not.

I-it’s 5D chess! H-he’s pleasing based Israel in his first term so he can safely crank up the MAGA meter next term!