Why do the French hate Koreans?

Why do the French hate Koreans?

Attached: 3xw7lnu9sjn21.jpg (640x671, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cjX6DdedUNQ
flashpackerfamily.com/why-does-paris-smell-like-pee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...by (sand)niggers.

Niggers and sandniggers. They like to bully asians because you almost never fight back. Any question ?

So much work to be done, racism is rearing its ugly head again. Where are the institutions? We need an EU wide solution.

>"The French"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

hooktube.com/watch?v=cjX6DdedUNQ
What is French prison like for causing grevious hurt with molotovs or sharp objects to the back of the neck and spine?

Do people actually like gooks?

True french don't hate you guys, in fact most of us are huge weebs/koreaboos, I live in a rural area with no minorities and everyone love Asians

They were "New French citizens" aka niggers

it sound like some infos are missing.

Frogs didn't do this. Mohammed did. Check Belleville protest.

"French"

Attached: 555 come on.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Or maybe some gooks acted like typical gooks and blamed racism when their gookness was resisted
disgusting

Traveling muslim country is very dangerous.

Real French like asians. All the attacks over the years involving asian tourists were muslims and blacks attacking them.

Mudslimes probably salty over the chinky mudshits

Take note that they very carefully refused to actually specify WHO did this to them.

In France, white and Asians don't live together hands in hands, but there is a mutual respect, as we both have a decent civilization.
They behave well with us, we behave well with them. Actually if immigration was only made up of South East Asians, I would be in favor of it. It is not your west coast here.

no one likes gooks. They are only good for 2 things, fucking and being slaves to the white race

Attached: 121.png (535x375, 51K)

mudslims then.
Even our blacks are weeb.

ok Chang.

How does one throw urine?

You know these things tend to be done by non-whites who have a European passport.. Whites would be too cucked even if they hated Asians for whatever reason.

""""french"""" citizens

What a pathetic state, where the only ones that don't suck immigrant cock are immigrant muslims.

I know a few niggers back when I was in high school and they were the biggest weebs I have ever seen. No wonder niggers like to steal NIP culture. Even Thai people (Mexicans of Asia) are weebs

there are no "french" in france

Suck Moshe's dick and shut up Burger

Even if Whites do the lawful thing the chinks will scream genocide

Attached: sure.jpg (750x385, 54K)

>doesn't slurp rice-cock
>"DURR JEW SLAVE"
Confirmed for gook larping as frenchman

Blacks literally carry urine around with them cause they're too stupid and poor to find a bathroom or throw it away. I'm not kidding.

For those of you who don't know, those triplets are sons of a well-known celebrity in Korea. They were in France for a filming for a reality TV show that features their daily lives. Its a really popular show and has a massive cult-following. Also Gooks worship celebrities and suckdick on a cult-like level. If word of this gets out then every sandnigger in the streets of Korea will get glassed. Not to mention Seoul home to the largest mosque in East Asia. Let that sink in for a moment.

No, burger niggers piss when they need to piss. I seen them piss on buses

h-how do you throw urine?!

Koreans are Christians. French are muzzys. Figure it out.

Muslims living in France you mean

You pee in some kind of an object that can hold liquid and then throw the pee from there. Not exactly rocket science.

Yeah, The :::french:::

You can't throw piss out of a coffee cup? It's pretty obvious- muzzys are always walking around with bottles of piss and drano to throw on people

Hard to wrap my mind around but it's true

No other kind of French soon enough.

Attached: 2e4580f9.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I didn't know that because I'm too sick of shit thats by SM Entertainment linked to Rothschild, coming out of Megalia land. But I definitely like how you think.

Attached: justin-trudeau-pm-lee.jpg (760x526, 80K)

New levels of bs. Dont fall for divisive thread topics. Anyone can post here, anyone....dont fall for the psyops

Yeah French citizens. They certainly aren't French 'people'. Fucking european superpower is mong-islam-central now

Attached: 1553106668528.jpg (528x525, 156K)

You sound a shitskin taco that hate Asians.

I'm just surprised they weren't flinging shit as well.

>Arabs in France attack Korean triplets
>Koreans become enraged and kill ethnic Frenchmen
>Amerimutts see this as an attack on Whites by Asians and kill Vietnamese
>Chinese nationalists think Americans want to kill Asians and start killing Americans in China, escalating to a war that gets nuclear and ends up wiping out 70% of humanity
>Africans and Muslims take over ruined planet
>Over thousands of years, brown people in Europe and Asia start turning pale because of natural selection
>Civilization restarts
>Clown world repeats
>Honk honk

Attached: images (23).jpg (224x225, 12K)

Damn that flag just reminded me of the 5 years I stayed in Singapore. What a comfy place tbqh.

I lived near pic related with my parents.

Attached: 18B02971-A14D-4304-861C-7241EA12631E.jpg (678x452, 32K)

The ones cursing and throwing shit were probably not white desu.

Attached: real nigga haiku.jpg (891x960, 52K)

children do not belong in public spaces

Thanks Jan

Lol i thought it was Polska posting

Of course, you would Ahmed. Your IQ only goes up to 80

This is bleak.

Attached: 1552886690546.png (1124x1444, 137K)

based

>French

It was probably arabs.

everybody knows niggers and mudslimes (i.e. france) hate gooks.
they shouldve known better before bringing the children there.

if you like asian dick so much, how about you move to asia? that way white people don't have to deal with immigrants because of you

we don't, the niggs and goatfuckers do because you guys don't raise prison meat.

>Seoul home to the largest mosque in East Asia
wow you're right chang these guys are really far right

>asians are religious

>going to france in the first place
high iq meme destroyed

Kim il Shapiro

Don't you just love diversity?

>Be me
>look at picture
>they all look the same
>start to sweat
>all gooks look the same
>I must be racist now
>find out they are triplets
For a second there I was worried that all my posts weren't satire.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 355K)

Why does anyone throw urine on anyone else?
The perpetrators must feel themselves to be a very low type of person afterwards.

False. Stop spreading this you faggot

Culturally French and China have more similarities in comparison to other European countries.

1/10 since I replied

South Koreans have this odd infatuation with the French and France. But it's weird, it's the Paris many years back before it got fucked over that they think of fondly and a France that just doesn't exist anymore. Guaranteed sandniggers did it.

T Brown nigger asian XD

What the fucks wrong with you? Would you really take niggers over asians? You must be a dirty nigger yourself.

Attached: 1549019315146.png (720x628, 341K)

Because they're fucking trash people. Come to America, Koreans and Japanese are quite loved here.

China advised their citizens traveling to avoid all major French cities because black/brown immigrants view them as easy prey.
Western media refuses to cover violence and hate crimes by darkies against Asians.
If they did, Asians would almost unanimously be on whitey's side.

The Chinese think we are fools, but they wont stop a rival from making a mistake when it advantages themselves.

Asians have no soul.

>you almost never fight back
Make Asians Gunowners Again

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-10.37.58-AM.png (1440x900, 845K)

Muslims must have thought they were Chinese and were mad about the concentration camps.

Its probably there way of greeting them.
flashpackerfamily.com/why-does-paris-smell-like-pee/

Pee in street

Romanians have gypsy inside them

Most likely niggers or arabs

>why are the french such assholes
are you kidding dude? very well known stereotype that frogs are shitheads that need daily beatings in order to function properly with the rest of the world (aka the humans)

>You pee in some kind of an object that can hold liquid
yeah the french like to use their hands and then rub it on their necks afterwards for perfume.

Funny thing is, no matter how accommodating and nice white people are, Ay-rabs still see Asians as weaker.

Cute gooklets

Errr... lol. You are young and stupid. Better stop drinking that liberal koolaid as soon as you can.

I kek as I wish for my own demise.

>flag
neat

>Asian triplets

how could they tell

They're French too, goy!