Israel to hold a referendum on EU membership

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israel-to-hold-referendum-on-replacing-britain-in-eu/

Why are jews alway winning ?

Attached: isrel eu.jpg (1200x750, 99K)

I for one welcome our Israeli brothers in our union.

If they join it'll be on the POlish model, we will send them a shit load of money and they won't tank any migrants

take*

>Israel annexes Palestine with the blessing of Trumpstein
>Israel joins shengen
>they tell their millions of muslims to go to Europe
>*rubs hands*

Attached: 1521990085983.jpg (189x189, 7K)

That's exactly what I was thinking

I gladly give them 6 billion a year, if I can get a cutie Israeli girl in return.

Attached: A261C30F-C190-4708-A907-9F0C324654DB.jpg (953x1192, 86K)

So they will finally start running it openly rather than privately. Very out of character for the jews.

Holy shit, now greater Israel makes complete sense

Attached: 1513362157763.jpg (1200x1200, 723K)

Maybe you could get one if you cut that skin off your bratwurst, Kraut

Attached: 1494471941405.png (469x608, 498K)

Attached: dca.jpg (660x440, 50K)

They'll double up their gibs from the US & EU

Already done, cut and ready to go.

Israel is trying to cuck themselves now.

Macron is going to be dead by May

Lmao Israels not even in Europe

In Israel muslim are second class citizens, in EU they have more rights than the native population. Yes it all makes sense now

Bäh.

neither is the UK

Jesus Christ
Of course no European country will block this because "muh based Jews XDDDDDDD"

annoying pest

Now all we have to do is find a good excuse to go to war with the EU, kill all the sandniggers, kill Israel for being an ally
AND WE SAVE THE WHITE RACE

The virgin Netanyahu

Attached: file.png (900x506, 560K)

Yes it is, it's an island you nigger. Just like greenland and ireland are island nations in europe

>British isles are not in Europe

Attached: 1549109831200m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I wonder if they'll adopt the EU's immigration policy...

The Chad Trump

Attached: 1488748315800.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

Arent the fucks in government already cucking on niggers? Fuck off i dont want to be sweden.

There are in-numerous hoops to jump through in order to get in the EU. The ones jumping right at me are - no territorial disputes (thus serbia is on a back burner since forever), guaranteed human rights and the rule of law (thus why turkey is being kicked out from the negotiating table), territorial holdings on the fucking continent shelf, and low and behold - israel fails all of those, not to mention a long and arduous negotiation process taking up years
Israel have no standing with to just waltz in.

Oof, even more reason to leave that fucking cucked EUSSR.

Judgment day is upon us

Attached: Peace-and-Prosperity2.jpg (2501x1552, 2.43M)

Attached: Day-777-The-Fall-of-babylon-Manafort-Trump-47.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

>Its just a religion goy, were just europeans down here in Judea, but were also semites. Oy vey why cant we be in the EU? You anti-semites, this is reminding me of 1930s germany. Again wanting to kick us out of Europe even though we are fellow Europeans. How anti-semetic you racist nazi scum, I hope all your grand children are brown.

Poland was and is being hit by EU sanctions for not taking any Muslim "refugees." Isreal will have to suffer the same consequences if they refuse to take foreigners.

What if Israel plans on joining in order to infiltrate European positions of power and speed up the process of current mass immigration into Europe? This would make more sense as Israel could also hold themselves to a double-standard when it comes to immigration.

The Christians and the Muslims finally together in one nation and killing each other. That is every Jews wet dream come true.

Haha fucking LEL here's hoping we do see an EU "peace force" March on the "greatest threat" to the EU ... IRAN and that all sand people nuke each other in my lifetime

israel has been asked earlier already but back then didnt want to.

Does that mean they have to take part in taking in refugees? In that case, I support this.

i'd support it, since it would expose even more sharply the difference between europe, the european civilization, on one hand and the EU on the other.

No, they'll send "refugees" to you.

isn't greenland in north america in purely a geography sense?

EU have freedom of movement... imagine what the palestinians would do when they can legally move away from the jewish bulldozers

Holy shit

>israel: europe is full of evil antisemites!!
>also israel: we want to join europe!!
schizophrenia

My nigger, Greenland is closer to North America then Europe. It's a stones throw away from that big icy shit hole 'canada'

>joins the EU
>send more rapefugees to Europe
>start race wars with false flag
>have sandniggers and whites kill each other
>have EU defend Israel when it starts shit with Iran
It's so obvious.

what's with the fucking glowing orb thing?

Attached: 1495454078303.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Nah

With freedom of movement and settlement, lots of European Christians would move to the holy land and set up Catholic/Protestant enclaves there. One can hope.

Attached: army-of-islam.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)

You'll be copying the Polish Model : get the EU gibs and don't take the niggers. Bravo

Good point; what about their zionist apartheid walls and illegal occupation and settlement of the West Bank (fuck, their occupation of Palestine, period). Seems like it's dead in the water, much like when Turkey thankfully went rogue and made themselves unpalatable to the EUSSR.

So they can just vote themselves into the EU?

Seems legit

Attached: 01-Terminator-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg (359x450, 34K)

yes, they are the same people

Have fun massing hunderds of thousands of soldiers for an invasion on the borders of a country with nukes. It's what countered the Sovet manpower in the early years of the Cold War before the Russians figured out atmoci bombs. You can't prepare to invade like that.

Jerusalem delivered 2.0 when?

hey migatard, your prime minister is holding the globe too

Attached: 1535714831741.png (1418x536, 145K)

Turkey is in europe but has been trying to get in for like 20 years yet the fucking jews can just have a vote and join?

suck my dick

Attached: DaFuck.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

So basically -
Israel joins EU ->
Free protection from Europe against all of their neighbors.

Attached: uDmPDSs.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Turkey will get in in our lifetime

Attached: Macron-Yellow-Vests.jpg (576x685, 137K)

Burger education in action.

Do you guys not see whats going on here?

If they join the EU they become the EU just like how the US is cucked beyond belief for them already...

Fuck them

Attached: Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>Wanting to be represented by a gold star

Some kikes never learn.

Turkey is not in Europe either. The mountain ranges get in the way. I don't know what continent it's officially part of, but Turks are not European.

Think big. They could also become the financial and judicial 'centre' of Europe

Hahaha ow wow, did anyone tell them they're not invited?

Quality. Belter post. Proper mint, that.

Won't happen. Too many human rights abuses. Same reason Turkey isn't being accepted

Jews are doing this for more gibs and so there's free movement of non-Jews in Israel straight out to Germany.

Joining the EU will make Israel 100% Jew and richer
>all EU mega corporations will relocate to Israel

They are not even in Europe. Not even European at all.

jew shills are disgusting.

Attached: 1553169556821.jpg (953x562, 86K)

More like Jewdicial.
As much as the Rothschilds have had their hands on the balls of the UK for over a century - pretty admirable of you to leave the EU.

Attached: prince-andrew-donald-trump-alan-dershowitz-george-mitchell-bill-clinton-jimmy-cayne-jeffrey-epstein. (700x665, 95K)

Absolutely, they'll have access to the EU funds.

Not very likely, it's been set up for disintegration already for being a tard.

Based

This is a good idea

I hope Israel can send us middle Easterners more easily

We need workers for the jobs the lazy native millennials dont want to do

We need more people for our pensions

Life was better in the 60s

>EU has lots of mudslimes
>let's be part of EU so they can go here freely

Is this part of a 4D chess?

turkey wasn't accepted because they're Muslims despite being self hating cucks
as for "human rights abuses" all EU excels at them

just wait till king roach is out and replaced by some other roach. The EU will say stuff like ''ow this roach is so liberal, how fantastic, lets continue our EU talks''

EU is so cucked already this cant make it any worse. Now back to me morning Guinness.

they will just refuse them, or the eu will make a "special exception" for israel

All 5,000,000 of those soldiers are incredibly undisciplined and would be more harmful to their own side than to the Israelis.

No one wants to move to israel. It's more an excuse to send whatever muslims are in israel to europe.

>Isreal will have to suffer the same consequences
Some how i see them oy veying their way out of it

EU can say whatever they want, core NATO themselves are planning into breaking Turkey to 2-3 pieces, notably around the Syrian and Iran borderline, as well as in the Caucassus. I can see Israel joining the EU though and then the Orthodox prophecies will fulfill, "the EU won't last long, it is the state of Israel", before it all breaks down in shambles.

To be fair it would be an assured way to guarantee a migrant veto in the EU

>that Trump quote
he was basically rubbing it in our faces without us realizing, wasn't he?
Why didn't I hear about this more in the 2016 election? was the Trump train on Jow Forums genuinely suppressing this or is the quote fake?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (220x229, 13K)

lol. Just lol, where do you think the muslims who are getting bombed by Israel will go ?

People were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and Hillary must NOT be elected at all cost.

How can hebes be so based?

The opposite, they will let tons of inmigrants in, and will grant them passports in and free ships to mother land europe, i see all the ilegal inmigration suddently being legal

Yes lets do it. Finally an EU with a WALL

I LOVE Israel, I always post about hating Jews and stuff, but that's just to fit in.
BASED YIDS

Yes you are right

>AOY VAI EU GOYIM THOISE PALUSTOINIANS ARE BEIN MEEN PLOISE SEND YOIR WHOITE SOILDIERS TO FOIGHT THEEM

It's from a New York Magazine interview in 2002.

Trump and Clinton were both customers. There are reports that Trump used Epstein's business...

And just yesterday as people finally sought a very trial against Epstein; "Shortly before a federal appeals court in New York was set to open records that could illuminate the controversial sex trafficking case against hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein, a pair of anonymous people stepped in to ask the judges to keep some of the information sealed.

Lawyers for two unnamed people yesterday filed motions to intervene in the debate over whether to open records in a federal defamation lawsuit by Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims. They also asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to redact any names and personal identifying information which concern Giuffre’s claims that Epstein and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell recruited her into a forced sex ring at Epstein’s home in Florida when Giuffre was a minor.

The requests add yet another layer of intrigue to the decade-old case against Epstein and the growing criticism of Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta. The former lead federal prosecutor for South Florida signed off on a plea deal that allowed Epstein to serve 13 months in state prison and avoid prosecution for more serious federal offenses.

It’s not clear what, if any, role the two anonymous filers played in Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking scheme. Prosecutors identified more than 30 possible victims, at least one of whom was as young as 13 years old at the time of the alleged abuse."

Here's Trump with Epstein's madame and fellow Jewish mobster - Ms. Ghislaine Maxwell.

Attached: trump-epstein-body-image-1454090302.jpg (1220x2041, 199K)

please no :c

An army that large would just say fuck it and start taking over countries

I...HUH????

>Israel in the EU
that'll mean the free movement of African rapeugees from Israel to Europe in exchange for EU guilt gibs

Attached: image.jpg (998x1134, 495K)