Based chinks

Based chinks.

Attached: 43536e314bb33e30.jpg (1052x1504, 287K)

Based subhumans

Attached: 1490466871027.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

they're in a group already so that precludes a random sample representative of the population. they all probably have common interests already

Pitiful. Respond to my thread, I'm genuinely interested in why you think this way.

Who cares what bugs think. They are probably okay with a lot of sick shit like running over children and throwing babies around and boiling dogs alive.

Why do Asians vote left?

They work hard. They don't believe in gibs me dats. Why don't they vote for the right?

Indians are dumb and gonna be dumb slaves forever. Someone posted a good memepic a few days ago about their history has always been about them switching masters. Their newest master is going to be feminist globohomo. Their uggo women have already betrayed them.
I agree with what you said in that thread, they should convert to Islam.

Voting right would mean an end to chink immigration. They know that much.

Is it the white mans destiny to merge with Asia to
defend our lands from Islamic trash?

>Bugmen who eat dogs and deliberately kill children with their cars agree with us xD xD
>Fucking based11!1!1!!

>Our

There is nothing left to defend in your lands mutt

Attached: 1552177210240.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Those are Mexican'ts not Muslims you idiot.

La ilaha

Attached: 1489165371604.webm (1280x720, 964K)

>50,000 people used to live here
>now it's a coon town

Too bad Tarrant didn't go after a synagogue instead of a mosque.

>be me
>riding bike down street
>fucking dead kid on the street
>GoddamnitNotAgain.webm
>swerve around it
>continue my day
fucking kids

>shows one bad city
fuck, america is completely black!!

It's basically China's version of a speedbump

He might have accidentally hit some of his mother's family, that's why

Because they're so used to government looming like a spectre over every aspect of their lives that they wouldn't know what to do without it. Leftist governments offer the kind of control over what they do and how they live that they crave.

sauce?

from a conversation with a Leaf earlier.

Attached: The Chink Black Pill.jpg (555x674, 136K)

Attached: truth_about_chinks.png (800x1672, 209K)

It was posted here literally all week dumbo

THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US!
>muh Asian waifu :3
THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US
>muh BASED chinks!
*sigh*

Have seen that one before.
I guess ruthlessness is what makes them invulnerable to shaming tactics.
That infodump makes them sound like Orcs.

Swiss eat dogs as well. The only difference is the way they treat them.

but they don't anymore right?

Attached: swissdogeating12.jpg (767x716, 78K)

Not yet apparently

Attached: swissdogeating10.jpg (549x808, 94K)

It's basically their UMA DELICIA

Attached: swissdogeating9.jpg (1158x892, 148K)

Wow the Chinese have more common sense than the West

meh

Attached: swisscateating2.jpg (699x846, 99K)

Tarrant's manifesto said Kikes and homos are based,

We don’t give a fuck about what whites or Europeans think. It’s just that we fucking hate your lot. Middle Eastern Semitic scum.

Today, we rape Muslims. We kill them like dogs. Look at Kashmir. Look at Gujarat. Look everywhere across the country. We are one tragedy away from opening up literal gas chambers and finishing the entire existence of Islam in the subcontinent.

And what do we get from this? World wide condemnation? Nope. We just got an invite from Saudi Arabia to chair the Council of Islamic Countries. LMAO. The Saudi prince just visited India and talked about great relations between India and KSA. FUCKING Palestine gave our Prime Minister an award for peace. Can you imagine? Palestine giving award to a self-professed Hindu Nationalist and Zionist?

You asked us why there’s support for Tarrant’s actions when “whites hate us”. I ask the Muslims of the subcontinent, why do you submit to a religion created by Arabs who despise your lot and look down upon you? Arabs look at Indian and Pakistani Muslims like subhuman trash.

It’s time to stop betraying your own people and come back. There’s no kuffar. Muhammad was a pedophile and a great writer of stories. Doesn’t Islam mean submission? Submitting to an Arabic cult when you aren’t even Arabic. Shameful.

Wow. I hope that poll stays open. Want to see what 1.6 billion of them think.

Because the elite in the West always signals left. Asians want to be successful so they repeat what they're taught in indoctri--err, university. But they're not true believers. If gassing the kikes was a mainstream position, they'd support that.

You call us Middle Eastern semitic scum and also Pakis. Seems like you're a bit confused, maybe being on Jow Forums addled your already-diminished brain.
We don't care about Islam because its Arabic, and we don't care about Arabs because they're Muslim (lol). We care about Islam because its a universal truth.
Being Muslim isn't a betrayal of anything. Submitting to Allah =/= Submitting to Arab culture.
If a couple of Arab stooges kowtow to your hugging betabitch PM that doesn't change our view of Islam. We Pakis look down on Arabs for being Western stooges so if anything you just helped prove our point.
Also your country is already being cancered by feminism.

>Is it the white mans destiny to merge with Asia
Why is it always amerigremlins shilling for racemixing?

Attached: 1510395577550.gif (411x488, 664K)

> calling chinks subhuman
> that flag
yikes Raj go back to giving "techsupport"

>be me
>be Chinese
>wake up for work
>apartment elevator shaft closed cos somebody's cut in half
>use stairs instead
>parking garage collapsed, car totaled
>walk to work
>barely avoid being swallowed by sidewalk sinkhole
>narrowly dodge a car that runs over a 4 year old child
>make it to train station
>escalator eats guy in front of me
>10 people trampled to death trying to board train
>train derails, killing hundreds
>crawl out of rubble and stumble to work
>clock in at oil refinery
>work 16 hours straight
>take allotted 10 minute lunch break
>light a cigarette
>refinery explodes, 4 city blocks vaporized

May I close your ticket, sir?

and yet they still have a population issue

They would vote right, if they stayed in their ethnostate. It's obvious that they feel obligatory to support those who let them enter.

dying is dishonorable to them. lowers their social credit score kek.

>Liu Zhou the subhuman who penetrates your corporations and software without your consent is based for hating Mohammed Abu Jabbar the subhuman who penetrates your daughters and goats without consent

>be me
>fucking die
>remember muh credit score
>pull out a fucking phoenix down because china
>live

Na you submitted to arab culture for sure now go on sucking your prophets dick.

How was that? I live a western lifestyle if anything. There is barely a trace if Arab culture in my life.

One of the biggest lies Jow Forums pushes is that Islam = Arab culture.

Muhammad was an Arab
The Quran was written in Arabic
Islam's holy sites are in Arabia
Get over it lol