None of the declared candidates for the Democratic Party nomination for president will attend the annual policy...

>None of the declared candidates for the Democratic Party nomination for president will attend the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) this year.

Disgusting that the Democratic party has become the part of anti semitism. I'm sure Trump - Pence will have something to say about that! I tell you what.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/21/democrat-2020-candidates-skip-aipac-policy-conference/

Attached: Untitled.png (605x577, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey this is not how its supposed to work! Why are (((we))) donating all this money to the Democrat Party?

Attached: 1551459264709.png (800x800, 246K)

>Based

Wtf, I'm a Democrat nao

Attached: 1549680349017m.jpg (635x1024, 56K)

wtf I love democrats now

This was only possible because of Trump

Attached: 1542978134857.png (1208x588, 179K)

I'm voting Tulsi and there is nothing Jow Forums can do about it

I tell you what, Democrats are being massively retarded and this is about the only thing you could possibly do to make me rethink Democrat. Unfortunately, I'd rather be a ZOG Nation than a Nigger Nation if I have to choose between the evils.

Trump has proven once and for all that the Republican party is the only party that will stand STRONG for Israel. 8 years of obummer said that for us all. TRUMP - PENCE 2020!

>you see goy these people didn't pay their respect to us... I mean the Jews in public. Nevermind their policies, they clearly are all antisemites like us, right fellow alt-rightists?

Tulsi is just yet another kike puppet

Attached: 11737890_10153462646244814_1016504528966865581_n.jpg (639x960, 54K)

You know what the worst part is. I dont know whos jewing who anymore. Alex jones is already spinning this siding against omars comments. He even defended aipac briefly today.

Then youre low iq. Zogs want america to be a nigger nation while they rule from greater israel.

Rip dems

Repubs will die unless they can produce a non zog candidate. Everybody is seeing through Israels shit and everyone hates them.

>Rhodesia
>Apartheid South Africa
>Both supported Isreal
>The UN, UK & The US backstabbed them
>Now they have a NOG but at least they cut all ties with isreal

Attached: 1550030525664.jpg (706x1024, 464K)

Jow Forums is an anti-Semitic board, dumbass. Yeah, I bet the Heebs are just gonna come FLOCKING to gump given the enormous boost to Nazism he's providing daily, hell, hourly.

Attached: suela2.jpg (281x197, 18K)

will we join with the jew to wipe the democrats out once and for all?

This is a master chess move by Trump. Whoever the Jewish people stand with wins the elections, its as simple as that. Would you rather have President Bernie that would do nothing about the Radical Islamic Iranian problem ? Hell no, true nationalists stand with Israel. Don't let the shills tell you Zionism is wrong, it's just another form of Nationalism.

>Would you rather have President Bernie that would do nothing about the Radical Islamic Iranian problem ? Hell no, true nationalists stand with Israel
AGREED!

It's just like God Emperor Trump once said

America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

the israeli senator Chuck Schumer and his shabbo Pelosi are going to have to take charge of his party's growing anti-semitic behavior.

None of them have balls to gas kikes and nuke israel. Smoke and mirrors.

Quality boomposting today fren

this means we will have the full support of Mossad in the next election

bump

Yup can't wait to gas the shit out of the Iranians with our Israeli allies. Its about time this radical Islamic regime came to an end.

What even is this timeline?

lole, fuck Israel

Attached: 1552874388019.png (838x771, 292K)

US politics are going to come down to team Islam (Democrat) vs team Jew (Republican). Watch.

Wow they got a politician to speak at their event? damn this really confirms everything about aipac!

Israel would've supported the south as well

Guess they've got my vote.
Obviously Andrew Yang is ideal but anyone who skips AIPAC is acceptable.

Attached: 1522864706660.png (418x399, 246K)

Anyone who makes it to the wh is a kike puppet. You'll never come close otherwise

Bait.

Attached: inoperable.png (670x531, 49K)

Jow Forums is reverting back to its Bush years position

The South were the bad guys

lol both parties suck and will not subversive you again. Just like trump with America first/maga or Obama with change. They’ll fuck us all over in the end and Israel still makes off wit our money and technology.

Attached: A166DBF9-01AB-490C-9B87-D8087C4705EB.jpg (500x500, 132K)

Mfw democrats are literally nazis.

Attached: 1552601605495s.jpg (250x236, 6K)

It's merely about appeasing the base. They'll just wait until the general election and take twice the money.

The last one who wasn't was JFK and you know how that turned out.

I DONT GET IT ANYMORE, i used to believe that Democrats were jew-ball sack-suckers .

no they are even more based .
whats going on here, someone explain.

>Based democrats wants to give the money going to Israel to Mexican invaders instead.
Both parties hate America but the republican atleast pretend to care about the American people.

>keep Trump in power, at the cost of more house and Senate seats
>not enough to override veto on tax cuts for (((corporations)))
>enough to block and slowroll trump moves against great replacement immigration
Trumps got mossad's vote, look out for congressmen and senators getting BTFO by "foreign-funded oppo research" though

Jewish mitosis. They both suck, only is NatSoc.

There still the same. It just a trick to get some new voters on their side. Then once there in office more money and protection to Israel. D.C politics are too dirty at this point and needs to be purged, or will just keep getting the same thing with different promises that never get fulfilled.

>only way is NatSoc

This is what I meant. I'm dehydrated.

Democrats actually believe their own bullshit. They see the Jews as oppressive and don't like it.
Republicucks don't believe their own bullshit, but will happily suck Israel's dick for money.