Balt/pol/+Finland

Threads designated too discuss regional politics
1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS
NEWS IN LATVIA
NEPLP orders LTV to straighten out internal system so that such recent incidents do not repeat themselves
LINK: baltictimes.com/neplp_orders_ltv_to_straighten_out_internal_system_so_that_such_recent_incidents_do_not_repeat_themselves/
NEWS IN ESTONIA
Ministry: Estonia could borrow up to EUR 200 mln a year
LINK:baltictimes.com/ministry__estonia_could_borrow_up_to_eur_200_mln_a_year/
NEWS IN LITHUANIA
Opposition groups in Lithuania's parliament agree on leader
LINK:baltictimes.com/opposition_groups_in_lithuania_s_parliament_agree_on_leader/
NEWS IN FINLAND:National Coalition would grant bargaining rights to non-unionised employees
LINK:helsinkitimes.fi/
SONGS
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOXgV5vCGlA
ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=JgsJrfIUxIM
FINLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=BLRZHGGLjR4
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxhWKKfXPQ

Attached: 1546635180941.jpg (1925x2800, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qURQSlUHDYI
youtube.com/watch?v=4hKennzdV_E
youtube.com/watch?v=bN5x2_x8pls
dw.com/en/far-right-party-deputy-we-are-the-mainstream-in-estonia/a-47893557
youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ
uueduudised
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna travel to the Baltics someday, what should I know about them and what would yous recommend?

Go in peak summer for 10-14 days for all 3 capitals plus Jurmala.

this

This. Also avoid Palanga at all costs, place becomes the capital of degeneration during the summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=qURQSlUHDYI

Attached: asfasdf.png (534x533, 119K)

Visit Ida-Virumaa f-friend
Interesting, complex people

Attached: EBA8748B-6390-44C1-9F4B-A440DAB15C6B.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

There is still hope
youtube.com/watch?v=4hKennzdV_E

BASED

Attached: 1493912878334.png (400x400, 170K)

I do wish that the Western Allies joined the Axis in their noble goal of exterminating bolshevism.

Attached: 1553172326846.jpg (604x437, 55K)

bump

Attached: 1ekxa0asdf.jpg (600x637, 97K)

>Opposition groups in Lithuania's parliament agree on leader
The current opposition are cuckservative bitch boys intent on serving every Brussels directive.

What do you think about the kike Egils Levits being nominated for presidency? I'm surprised even JKP and NA were vouching for him. We are so uneducated about the JQ.

our right wing political parties are 1990s boomers, they are cucked.
t.voted for lnp in ellectons.

Have a bump

Attached: 7ca.jpg (500x500, 33K)

based Sven.

Attached: 1401099886888.jpg (600x592, 45K)

>elections were almost three weeks ago
>new government still hasn't been formed yet

Fvcking wew, talk about inefficient bureaucracy.

Attached: 1944 political compass.jpg (1488x1484, 714K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bN5x2_x8pls

Attached: 1547485061582.png (720x525, 751K)

kek, EKRE got a 3rd place right?

Attached: 1540498123858.png (886x876, 1010K)

bump

Yep, they came in third with 17,8% of votes.

nice

bump

/ourbois/ EKRE have been invited to coalition talks
SD, liberal RE, kike media, EU and everyone inbetween are seething

quick rundown on EKRE:
dw.com/en/far-right-party-deputy-we-are-the-mainstream-in-estonia/a-47893557

Between to eyes...

youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=bN5x2_x8pls
Bro, Finland is cool. We are just like u guys, only little better.

Is it better for EKRE to stay in opposition and rack up votes so it can steamroll with Isamaa in 2023 or is it better to get into the coalition ASAP?

Attached: e33dc9b.jpg (1651x539, 97K)

kohe praegu
kas selle postituse tegija näeb tulevikku? nad pole veel koalitsioonis

Estonia QRD from last week or so
>""""""Grass roots""""""" organization that is extremely concerned about democracy sends letters to the PM so he won't form a coalition with EKRE
>Another movement emerges that involves putting a white heart on your profile pic called Everyone's Estonia, some actors and such join and the media loves it
>Verhofstadt interferes directly into our politics, insists Center not form a coalition with EKRE, Center leader says he won't let Brussels dictate our government affairs and will form the coalition anyway
>Historian and member of EKRE Jaak Valge wants to have a discussion over the numbers of the holocaust, the media immediately jumps on it and says in any other European country he would be in jail for proposing that
>Coalition talks progress and it's agreed that foreign student visas are being abused by people that just want to come here but not study, will greatly cut the number of foreign students once in government
>EKRE gets cucked on abortion, claims it was never in their program to abolish it but to channel funds into consultation instead, media of course mad and a couple nurses do some protest or whatever
>Some guy tells a jew he belongs in the oven right in front of the police and is recorded, media is in a frenzy and blames it on EKRE. EKRE comes out saying they fully support the jewish state and that palesitne doesn't exist
Some good news but its looking cucked honestly. I had a feeling for a while that this will be exactly like when Trump got in office and turned out to be a zionist neocon but it's not like we have anyone better to vote for

Attached: 1538418353377.jpg (214x230, 6K)

kus nad iisraeli kaitsesid?
ma lugesin et nad kaitsesid sõimajat väitega: lihtsalt purjus räuskav inimene

uueduudised (dot) ee/uudis/eesti/ekre-ja-uued-uudised-labi-ajaloo-selge-toetus-juudiriigile-ja-jeruusalemmale-tema-pealinnana/

Attached: 1527187194651.jpg (819x465, 204K)

Should i make it into a beer mug?

Attached: 1.jpg (756x1008, 164K)

>movement emerges that involves putting a white heart on your profile pic called Everyone's Estonia

top fucking kek lmao
where were the “everyone’s estonia” people when the forest brothers were starting a resistance and waiting for the west to help? they never came, they just enjoyed their easy lifestyle in their home country
where were they when estonia was in a struggling post soviet economy in the 90s? they were living it up in gheir stronger economic situation elsewhere
where will these people be when shit hits the fan? will they die with with the estonian boys defending against a russian advancement? will they help pick up the pieces after a natural disaster? no, they’ll simply fuck off to their backup country just like the non-japanese in japan did after the tsunami and nuclear meltdown

everyone’s estonia my ass

fuck globalists and fuck liberals

Attached: 64B21C00-C7AD-44D9-9EAA-0AD1F623F169.jpg (279x181, 8K)

>Some guy tells a jew he belongs in the oven right in front of the police and is recorded, media is in a frenzy and blames it on EKRE. EKRE comes out saying they fully support the jewish state and that palesitne doesn't exist
dont forget the the police searched the apartment and was under arrest for 4(?) days

bump

My grandfather was in the Latvian Legion.

I've been to Riga once, im planning to go in the summertime, whats the best month to visit? Any decent festivals i should plan to visit?

Summer is best time as for festivals Jāņi and līgo and song and dance festival also your either 100% white or you can fuck off.

Keep your countries safe!

I'll look into it thanks.

Attached: bruh.jpg (798x960, 94K)

Based Luxbro
wew, lad.

>Jāņi and līgo
Nobody celebrates these anymore. Last time I can remember was when I was still little. Now it is common to just get drunk alone that day.

We (our govt.) won't. Baltics will be just like western Europe within a few generations.

Sad but true if we don't redpill our people on race realism.

Attached: 1550737607577.png (756x768, 82K)

>Now it is common to just get drunk alone that day.
b&r

Your full of shit, yes its getting less and less traditional by a year and more degenerate but its not as bad, many people outside of Riga still celebrate it in woods with a campfire beer and cheese, lie in good old days.

Forgot pic

Attached: Janu-magiskie-rituali3.jpg (765x510, 114K)

uncle thierry is on it

>Thierry Baudet, leader of FvD (Forum for Democracy), went on live television in a victory speech. He has gone full race realism with a million people watching. Talking about 300,000 years of evolution, the Ice Age, how Boreal peoples built the best civilizations in human history, that Northwestern Europeans evolved to be intellectually superior because we struggled in cold and wet conditions for so many generations.

Attached: C31DA92A-817A-415B-A8B0-30888AFFBAA0.jpg (608x2173, 691K)

>it's another episode of main character comes home from work and immediately sits down infront of computer and drinks beer
27 seasons and running when will the audience have enough?

Attached: 1551155265911.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>with a campfire beer and cheese
>and cheese
cant you afford meat?

i have an exciting twist in my series where the main character has 2 months of sick leave so he just wakes up and starts drinking only occasionally going to store to stock up again

Based
>There is literally nothing too do here aside from drinking

Attached: 255_rockwell-1.jpg (800x445, 51K)

We can, and do, but eating cheese and drinking beer in Jāņi is a tradition.

Attached: Jani-un-Ligo-svetki-1.jpg (659x379, 64K)

Very good advice, fellow soviet comrade.

the protagonist in my favourite show does this too, thankfully not as much as he used to

Hi, i wanted to ask if the newer generation of Russians in your countries has assimilated at all. Like do they know Estonian/Latvian etc.
P.S Romanian gypsies moved into my apartment building and i'm thinking if i should change the locks.

Rīga is a non-argument. It is arguably not even Latvian. Riga and the rest of the country are almost two separate entities. And "many" is not "most" A 100 can be many.
All while the rest of country, especially the agrarian parts (the majority of the nation) are grey and dead. You see almost no fires anywhere anymore but all the local stores run out of 2 liters and vodka.

either move out or beat them up unironically
gypsies mean trouble 100%

How are the gun laws in the Baltic states? Do you guys not have freedom sticks like America?

piss easy to get but nobody bothers. also i dont want to pay 1500€ just for a meme-15 and nobody sells civvie G3's that i could find

No. They refuse to integrate because their parents and Russian TV tells them not to, while they refuse to go back to Russia, and nor does Russia want them back either.

Can't talk about that.

>Ah, Blini

Attached: blini kot.jpg (800x820, 84K)

Same here in estonia.

I want to visit either latvia, estonia or lithuania for 1 week. Are there any places I should avoid?

I'm white and I only speak english and french.

Not really. They're still Russian as can be but they've taken to a fascination with western culture and now dress up like Californian teenagers and look like faggots.
t. bordering Lasnamäe

Attached: 1527898028769.jpg (700x470, 187K)

>any places I should avoid?
Three: Latvia, Estonia & Lithuania.
There is a reason this part of the world is not a popular tourist destination.
There is absolutely nothing here aside from tourist parts of the capitals. There are no grand historical landmarks or towns to visit, everywhere is just flatlands, forests, swamps, bad roads and depression.

Lasnamäe is the ugliest commieblock-filled part of Tallinn right? Haven't really been outside the old city and the center when iv'e been there.

Is it true that finns are dying out? Is this just leftist propaganda

we wil be crossed out soon like our dead brothers

Attached: 1537987694354.jpg (1920x635, 94K)

Is it worst than being hounded by niggers at the Eiffel tower in paris?

>Hi, i wanted to ask if the newer generation of Russians in your countries has assimilated at all. Like do they know Estonian/Latvian etc.
Some do others don't.Haven't seen the percentages but i would asume that around 30% of Russian youth dosen't speak Latvian fluidly.
>P.S Romanian gypsies moved into my apartment building and i'm thinking if i should change the locks.
There are other options.

Attached: 1552842826990.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

Yeah man. The birthrates have fallen a shitton since 2010.

Yes. Don't go there and don't go to Mustamäe either. Mustamäe is basically Lasnamäe lite. They're both old Russian worker districts.

Attached: 1526578839001.jpg (1150x766, 764K)

Isnt finland hard to immigrate country? I heard that you have to speak finland or swedish

Probably, they atleast have the scrapmetal tower.
There you have a mix of good and bad, but here: absolutely nothing. You can see all the worthwhile objects here in less then a day, they are all concentrated in the old town of the capital. Once you're done you will never want to come here again.

Commie blocks are unironicly the worst thing USSR did too us.

Balts please come to our fertile women, our men aint shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

if you want so bad i will fuck your women and you will watch but my seed will fertile only Estonian

Youth speaks English but not Russian
Boomers speak Russian but not English

No, thats nigger tier, your women belong too you, we have ours.

this

I wanna visit Tallinn. What should I see? I don't care about entertainment, only architecture, nature and interesting places that are overlooked by tourists.

It's either commie blocks or suburban sprawl, pick your poison.

keyless cars that are easy to steal

>I wanna visit [baltic state]
its all depressionville where do they even get these ideas from?

all your woman are fat

Absolutely suburban sprawl. Only a fool would see an option there.

Whenever i walk next too a commie block it gets rely, rely grim, and sad, i can compere commie blocs too dementors from Harry Poter, its like they suck all your happyness away and leave you broken and sad, sometimes when walking too close too them i start feeling suicidal its as if USSR ordered a seacret project too design most disqusting peaces of architecture known too man just too kill the oposition, its like your mom and dad died on your hands, its like when your gf leaves you and takes your kids, car, house and leaves you broke and you still have too pay cash every month and not bee able to see your kids, its like if your a 60 years old stock brocker and lose all your earnings in one day because of stock crash, leaving you on the streets, i swear too god these buildings are like the manifestation of all evil in this world, the fact that they exist on this earth is a proff that either god is a paniac psyhopath who likes too make suffer hes own creations or he isn't at all.

Attached: 39820fe36361895cddb7f3485e2a1320fe57270da1f3b56aee885a32867f776d.jpg (800x600, 211K)

idk i live in one its ok besides the walls are thin and right now im typing some guy is doing something with a hammer smashing against wall and radiator pipes

i’m coming to finland and will be starting a harem of thicc finnish breeding sows for my QVEBEC BVLL seed

Attached: 32F60AF4-9C9D-4C05-900B-D11EEB8B8B44.png (936x494, 878K)

I'll never forgive them for Narva. One of the greatest baroque cities in the east. Russia bombs it flat and builds depressing fucking commieblocks in its place. There was recently a citizens protest or something against the government there because they didn't bother participating in the European Capital of Culture contest. I can absolutely see why they didn't want to participate.

Attached: 1529770321325.jpg (2368x1612, 704K)

Täpselt sama idee mul tee seda

>quaint estonian city destroyed and its remains dissolved and assimilated into the worthless russian amorphous blob
sad

Attached: 5CD51A86-DFEB-40F5-A471-5D8B7AE38169.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

> Russia bombs it flat
During WW2? Maybe we should bypass your shprotland from the side? Acceptable collateral damage to knocking krauts back to reich and beat shit out of them . For everything happened with your "One of the greatest baroque cities in the east" blame krauts and your weakness. And nobody cares about your "forgiveness" after all.

My grandfathers and their brothers were machinegunners and grenadiers on the Narva front. Its a source of family pride, tens of thousands of slavshits fertilize the soil to this day. Right after the war Narva river was teeming with fish feasting on the corpses of commie waves pushed forward by KGB.

based

Attached: 000EE388-5884-45CD-8F0D-2B216947C082.jpg (604x437, 38K)

Attached: 1534775326112.png (600x581, 348K)

So aperantly the New Zealand shooter guy posted in hes Facebook before the shooting the Latvian singing and dancing festival with statement ''this is what they took away from us'' this is scary because this is what THEY took away from western Euros and new worlders, and this is what THEY will actually take away from us if we don't do somwthing, lads.We need too redpill our countries before its too late, once you take em in its over.
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

Attached: 1552834349273.jpg (768x990, 295K)