74 grams of sugar

>74 grams of sugar
>in a single 20 ounce soda bottle
How the fuck is this legal

Attached: 20190322_235819.jpg (2576x1932, 1.55M)

Sorry

Attached: LwYF82O.jpg (1932x2576, 492K)

America.

There are alcoholic sodas too. Usual side effects include seizures and coma

Don't drink it then you raging faggot

Dude, faggots like you ruined pastries, they used to be moist and delicious, now they are dry and test like cardboard

Attached: images - 2019-03-18T224717.714.jpg (504x504, 62K)

dont make fun of bangs

Don't drink the whole entire fucking bottle then you fat cunt, have some self control holy shit

>How the fuck is this legal
We're not a nanny state.

What do you want us to eat, a raw began diet?

At least they aren't called energy drinks like in Australia

>chocolate milk
Energy drink
>soda
Energy drink
>sweetened coffee
Energy drink
>actual energy
"Ay, we call those a silva smasha, ay"

>more sugar in a soda than a pint of gelatto

Dont be badmouthing the Italians again, we arent the jews poisoning the world

And it's sugar from corn syrup too. We don't even get the good stuff.

I go to buy groceries and every single aisle is packed with sugar and worthless cals. No wonder everyone around me is so fucking fat, 95% of the food sold is junk! EVERYONE here is obese, I don't know a single person with a normal weight.

is someone prying open your filthy sewer of a mouth and pouring it in? no? then shut the fuck up. People have a right to eat or drink whatever they want you communist piece of shit.

Bang's is the best.

If you don't like it, don't drink it. What are you some kind of woman? You know it was first wave feminists that got prohibition passed in the US right?

Attached: Lips-That-Touch-Liquor-Shall-Not-Touch-Ours-thumb.jpg (571x609, 108K)

>Wanting flat root beer
You can't do that shit with soda, it turns shitty after like a day.

that's 18-19 teaspoons of sugar. In one bottle.

capitalism has failed us.

Oh I love Bang's

>How the fuck is this legal
It's called personal responsibility you fucking child.

Attached: 1552629261041.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Attached: 44490AE1-3D7D-4F44-9AE3-E6D64328E1F8.jpg (259x194, 11K)

So just drink half of it at lunch and the other half at dinner. Why is that so hard?

2g of cane sugar constitutes 2 sugar cubes. 74g of cane sugar would be the equivalent of 37 Sugar cubes...

Diabetus

The average American is too retarded for their own good. They won't look at the tiny black letters on the back. 74 FUCKING GRAMS

>bangs root beer
I see you are a man of fine taste

how?

this. bangs is fucking great

No, we know full well. We just don't give a shit.

You know, they call it Bangs because you get more flavor for you buck.

>lets celebrate people eating like shit because they're the ones making the decisions
Yeah nah. I'd rather have people educated enough to consume products that result in good overall health.

You're still drinking 74 grams of fucking sugar in one day.
That is like eating a fucking half-dozen glazed donuts.

>I'd rather have
nobody cares faggot it's not your choice to make

Fascism and regulated markets can save us.

Root beer is the most overrated soda there is.

I honestly prefer shit like this to exist. I hope the stupid kill themselves indiscriminately by consuming shit like this. Just don't make me pay taxes to keep fatties alive and I don't care how they an hero.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (373x280, 2.73M)

your mom's still

Ok annon help is on its way. How many cans did they made you drink?

>switch out sugar for inferior corn syrup to save a tenth of a penny on every can.
>competition to create the most sugary drinks results in this monstrosity.
>amerifats build up such high tolerances that the next gen of drinks will have increase it.

Why drink that shit brand when Boylan and Virgil's exists.
If you want cola with sugar go to whole foods and get the store brand 365, they use invert sugar, closest thing you'll get to actual sugar in the U.S. since mexican cola is fructose corn shitrup now.
We drink it because we're not fatasses who got diabetes from 1 gallon of icecream a day.

its barqs

It's not even real root beer at this point. It's just straight up sugar water with dye in it. Twice as much as in this pic

Attached: CAUtD.jpg (947x480, 75K)

It's because the corn Jews lobby against any attempt to regulate this shit.

so you buy these products?

>a gaggle of ugly hags
>nobody would kiss them unless drunk
Yep, they are the precursor to the blue-haired, tattooed, gender-fluid basket case calling people incels when they themselves are not fuckworthy.

not my fucking problem

Otherwise great people get addicted to soda, it doesn't mean they are stupid or bad people. Man is easily swayed by his primitive desires, and corporations take advantage of that and damage our health. That's why government needs to step in and set limits on what can be sold.

Of course not, you're the ones making shitty decisions after all.

how do you figure?

I enjoy an occasional root beer. Poo on you guys

You’re probably the type of guy that jabs his eyes with his fingers and then complains about how much it hurts everytime

Is this ok?

Attached: wfjopsja.jpg (1200x1600, 124K)

Bangs is welly good woot bewr! I love woot bewr but its nowt gud fowr you.

Attached: 1548911960640.jpg (319x331, 15K)

>I'd rather have people educated enough to consume products that result in good overall health.
The fucking Europoor mindset, I'll never understand this. Ask the average person who drinks multiple cans/bottles of soda a day if they think it is healthy for them. Everybody knows soda is bad for them, just like everyone knows smoking isn't good for them either. Yet even knowing that it isn't good, or healthy, people decide to do it anyway. Its called freedom. Eurofags and leafs like you who share their retarded nanny state mindset just can't wrap their heads around the concept of people making conscious decisions like this, knowing full well the downsides and risks that come with them. It just has to be that they don't know any better, there is no other explanation that works for your mindset.

I can't, the amerifats in freedom carts block me.

I'm the type of guy who fucks your mother bitch. This whole board is full of fat fucks, everyone here must be starring in my 600 lb life honestly

>there's a kilogram of sugar in every 2 gallons of soda
Groundbreaking news

>litres

Attached: 1552278590402.gif (295x221, 554K)

you ever had bangs before?
the fuck is barqs its bang

id say 300lbs 600lb is much to big.,

Freedom, faggot. Don't drink it if you don't like it.

Attached: 1510596411970.gif (500x417, 767K)

Calling total bs on that pic.

Theres far more than 33 grams of sugar in that bag under the coke can

Why do you guys keep calling barq's "bangs"?

My mother hasn’t been alive for more than a decade retard, that insult is played out and worthless one you could have thought up

>bangs
Wtf its barqs

Why wouldn't you want the best for your people? I mean if a good portion of people continues to make bad decision after bad decision, eventually you will end up having to support all that in both direct and indirect ways.
It's all about minimizing the amount of people who can't use their brain, it's not like I said that guns should be pointed at you for eaitng a Snickers.

Drink beer like an adult, or at least natural root beer for them test gains from the sasparilla.

(((freedom/free markets/capitalism/hedonism)))

Cuz that's what it says on the can, dummy

Thats fine with me, if you want a sugar rush have a soda.

In the uk they have halved all soda drinks and added aspartame instead.

The only two not to cuck out are coke and redbull. Maybe others but im not sure i dont really drink them all that often and even less now because they taste like shit because of the aspartame and reduced sugar.

If im worried about getting obese il drink less but no the gubment needs to remove half the sugar and add poison instead.

>not doing a pure carnivore diet

fucking vegans, die already please

I guess she shouldn't have drank so much barqs like you faggot

who drinks soda?? lol

"Halved sugar in"

Im tarded

Most of your nation?

Can you even read wetard?

Attached: 1200px-Barq's_Root_Beer_Logo.svg.png (1200x1196, 531K)

Imagine all the fags evaluating the barcode now.

The better question is, why in the world would they install soda machines in the high schools in the US? Some of you may not have seen this, because it didn't last very long, but it started when I was a freshman. A soda machine in every hallway in my school. Every kid damn near always had a soda, they were $1. Then, the cheapest lunch you could get in my school was a basket of french fries, and pizza.
And people actually wonder why Americans are fat. Thank God I think by now, most of the machines are gone.

It fucking says "barqs.com" on the bottle you stupid fuck. Do you not know how to read cursive?

It says barq's on the can, you chink

Attached: Barqs_PageProperties.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

I'm 25lbs underweight

Saudis are giving themselves diabetes because of soda

maybe soda is the best weapon ever created?

Think you mean bangs. Nice ID btw you filthy scumbag, now go clean your bed

God I hate Americans

looks like bangs to me

Because Barq's has bite!

This made me realize it's been over a year since I've had bangs. Shit was so good.

Lurk before posting. Also if you can't tell me what meme ' ' is from you are a massive newfag

Learn to read nigger

Clearly says bangs lmao the fuck is a barq

Attached: 1551845574829.jpg (750x501, 56K)

Are you saying user is a nigger?

Attached: 1552628067143.png (741x568, 29K)

I think its been at least 3 weeks since i had any water lmao
i basically live off of red bull and dr pepper and pepsi from the second i wake up

Jesus fucking Christ just kill yourself and stop wasting the oxygen

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-213103.png (720x1280, 895K)

ITT: Who's tarding who?

Yep. No reason to drink soda really. Its just a shitty tool people use to deal with stress.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-003140_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 653K)

Lrn2read, and why the fuck would you assume im a chink lol?