MUELLER SALT THREAD

Post 'em

Attached: Untitled.png (1786x262, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1109228602623754240?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
youtube.com/watch?v=UhDjZKc4GxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The past year I've stopped focusing on politics and focusing on my self. Liberals deserve the hell they live in.

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

Attached: 1552324290164.png (614x345, 73K)

Attached: 1546729255402.png (617x352, 69K)

Clintons did worse your dirty kike whore.

Such strong cope already. Hilarious

>he's shafted...his own wives
well you're supossed to do that

Attached: cufukc4pvqn21.jpg (929x284, 28K)

Attached: 50723E95-538C-41D9-9163-3C4F244AC3ED.png (750x1334, 257K)

>I'm so unhinged that I would start WWIII over this so naturally I project that insanity onto other people

>Implying they don't regularly exchange reach-arounds already

Attached: 2khyyovxcsn21.png (1440x1786, 1.17M)

Attached: 1544518036892.png (612x654, 286K)

Look... We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

Attached: pussy.png (325x329, 252K)

this. politics are just sports for fags and dweebs

doing god's work anons, keep posting them. I want these fucking retards that perpetuated this lie to suffer extreme pain

Attached: 1553222918304.jpg (300x168, 5K)

that one has to be fake. No way a liberal has that much introspection .

Fucking kek. What a dumb asshole! hahahahaha

Look... We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

Attached: crycrycry.jpg (300x221, 7K)

Mueller ends his investigation and 90% of the slide threads on Jow Forums disappear hmmmmmm

this smells like a pol poster from a mile away

I got banned for posting this on Jow Forumspolitics kek

seems too self reflective to be a real demonrat (democrat).

Attached: D2Lo03eX4AE4Q0l.jpg (850x566, 78K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1558x153, 20K)

They just can't even right now.

can anyone give me sitrep?

twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1109228602623754240?s=19
"Drumpf's Day so Far" guy is literally screaming "FAKE NEWS" all over his Twitter feed

>he's shafted banks
There are people who are actually on the bankers' side?
>(((bette midler)))
Oh, right.

So they are admitting that Trump is innocent now

Forgot to mention you are an artisinal cheese maker.

haha the broken clock is right for a second

HAHAH fuckin dumbass

My parents remember bodies popping up around Clinton’s. Hollywood types are retarded.

>Already downvoted and hidden

Attached: Untitled.png (1759x203, 36K)

>Look... We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

honk honk

Trump is cucking because Mueller found dirt. The public is completely ignorant of this. Trump drowned in the swamp.

Attached: uupmuwgtdrn21.jpg (750x936, 58K)

Why can’t you just not listen to CNN faggots? I was raised to not do that myself.

(You)

Attached: 1512717073420.png (645x729, 62K)

Word salad. Classic cognitive dissonance.

I have started to wonder how many of these sweet rants and salt posts are really just you bastards larping...

I have never seen a better characterization of kikes than these two kikes

Trump isn't a Russian puppet now and leftists don't know what to think.

Based, but promise you'll be back with us in full by 2020. The shills have been gaining ground in your absence. Your services are needed in the Great Meme War.

No real person wrote that. It was a shill who typed it out, and posted it here in a le epic salt compilation

ohh

Attached: 1553303158123.png (596x345, 293K)

based and cope pilled

I thought they hadn't announced any results yet

How would you tell the difference? If it doesn't involve my wife's son or Bane then there's no way for me to tell.

Someone with a plebbit account should reply with maybe you can learn to MAGA and make sure the next 6 years arent wasted.

Tears of unfathomable sadness:
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Attached: pepe_official_game.jpg (503x684, 152K)

Only had this epiphany 3 weeks ago after 3 long years here. Sure the information I gained puts me ahead of the average Normie by far...but so what? What am I going to do with all that information? I'm not getting into politics, nobody really cares outside of Jow Forums, and if I do get into a disagreement with someone, they don't listen to you anyway, so it's all fucking pointless. I'll still read stuff here now and then, but it's more to keep up on any big happenings. Maybe spend 5 min here a day, not like the hours I spent here before. I'm more interesting in learning about things that actually improve the quality of my life rather than getting frustrated at how retarded liberals are everyday. Probably more likely to make a positive change in the world that way anyway.

I do hope all my posting here in the past few years has in some way helped other people who came to this board though. Hell, maybe I did have a very small part in getting Trump elected, who knows.

>worst man in presidency
Worst than literal slave owners and Lincoln who wanted to send blacks back to Africa.

>the President typically ages drastically during their time in office
>instead Trump looks exactly the same and the media are the ones falling apart physically
pottery

Attached: 1552726468282.jpg (404x500, 35K)

Right wingers are dumb and delusional, Blumpf will be finished the next time, for real.

It's over

Checked and utterly based

>dare a Trump supporter to do the opposite
>not marry their brother
>not send money to a democrat charity
can he please share the drugs

Attached: brainlet-gif.gif (615x548, 18K)

Lol faggot

same but although I have never voted it will be going to trump. He got them to play all of their hands way too quick. I have has the chance to vote 3 times, and our country needs me this time.

Attached: A647E7A4-C0EF-461C-BFEB-B7C1B2D5D2F6.jpg (600x800, 109K)

*have had

Lefty Jow Forums has reported you to mueller. I knew it was canada who colluded to elect trump. Maddow is going to freak when i send her this evidence.

I guess Trump made a good AG choice. Too bad he had to waste 2 years of his Presidency to find him.

I feel sorry for leftypol in a way because I can choose so limit my time here and be productive with myself outside of here. They don't have a choice because they are completely inept, so they give themselves purpose by telling themselves if they come here and shit up the board that they are making a real difference in the world.

Why do you keep hiding the names?

>John Dean
>literally insane
Surely this isn't the same 'John Dean' that lefty media trots out every couple days to squawk "WORSE THAN WATERGATE!!" about whatever the outrage of the day is?

*checks account*

Nope, same faggot.

Attached: reactionimage.png (291x225, 88K)

i wonder which alphabet soup agency came up with the clown world honkler meme
better than the previous garbage to be completely honest.

GOD DAMN THIS SALT IS SO SWEET MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yes but drumph is st00pid only the russians could have been so cunning...errr... the russ-- oh god....

I know it's a cherrypicked screenshot, but did he literally have a stroke?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

B-BUT WE (((JUST KNOW))) HES A CRIMINAL

Attached: 1546888049251.png (865x402, 73K)

She was clearly not ready for primetime. She had been fishing in a river in Tennessee (for a climate change special, I think) and had to rush into a local studio. It's only small humiliation, but I'll take it

I'm actually the one posting each comment and I just made this thread for (You)'s

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I hate seeing those bursts of sanity on the left get drowned and choked to death

Fucking kek since when do redditors have a sense of humor?

Attached: 1548276806645.png (894x403, 56K)

HE DELETED THE TWEET LEL

Attached: d30795f981826e49dc644e92385eff84cc701446d4976e5294ae173229fed5ff.png (785x304, 31K)

>Can't shop quick enough
>Middlerontheroof.jpg

Attached: 3457863.jpg (596x406, 70K)

You mean kinda how burst of sanity get drowned out and choked to death by shills on this website? Yeah its pretty annoying.

THANKS A LOT HILLARY

NO REALLY I MEAN THAT

THANKS A LOT

FUCKING LIBERALS ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF SUCKERS EVER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1481634251966.jpg (250x188, 26K)

Attached: d75f8d98fba2e6d88017519e505913466e0f270f5faec6eba60a803be1dddb1e.jpg (625x236, 18K)

Politics is recreational. If you participate in the same way that you'd 'participate' in rooting for your favorite sports team and enthusiastically shilling for them on the internet and such - while still recognizing that the other team's fans aren't in actual fact the living embodiment of pure universal evil - then you're fine.

OTOH if you're spending your life in constant anxiety because you're afraid the other team is going to literally round you and your friends up and send them to death camps or bring about the extinction of all life on earth, you've got a major fucking problem.

Attached: WEALLGONNADIE2.png (867x679, 58K)

nvm, he seems to have blocked me on twit

Jesus Christ

Attached: Capture7.png (848x311, 32K)

This

KEK YES IT WILL YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS

Attached: 1537960129254.png (737x65, 9K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1017x215, 42K)

ITT: Mueller salt theme

youtube.com/watch?v=UhDjZKc4GxY

Attached: .jpg (1539x2048, 373K)

>mfw she says "I wasted two years of my life obessing over something that turned out to be nothing".

Attached: .jpg (800x450, 46K)

Hahaha.

And they call us conspiracy theorists. Kek.

Just realised why Trump hasnt tweeted yet, they are all bracing for the hit

FUCKING COMMIES REEEEEE

Attached: 1538147205034.png (775x69, 11K)

Wew, the onions is strong in that one.

Attached: jewing_intensifies.png (750x725, 715K)

Attached: Untitled.png (420x602, 425K)

Fuck that, it's my favorite part. For going on 3 years I've been reading "Y'know, Maybe *We're* the Crazy Ones" op-eds, but even then you can tell by the way they can't go 3 sentences without spitting out some gratuitous Trump-hate that it will never stick.

Watching that little spark of insight flare into life only to get snuffed out over and over and fucking over is just magical.

is there a video?
i get sexually by liberal tears

Mueller Report isn't even made public yet why would anyone be cheering or crying over it?

lmao this one just called AOC a "sane voice"

Attached: 1532314369659.png (851x142, 25K)

I just cant get any joy out of it anymore, its like watching Glen greenwald crying but his party all left without him and the only people that still listen are the trump supporters he hates

There are to be no new indictments.

pls no bully my boy kylan :(