/WGG/ Fake Demographic Statistics Edition

>What is /WGG/?
/WhiteGenocideGeneral/
Welcome to the end, fellow gentiles. Did you know America is sub 50% White today? Do you know how many Whites are left?

Attached: 1542345400775.jpg (640x929, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
youtube.com/watch?v=oAaQTnCNo70
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=C371pDgTuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw
youtube.com/watch?v=19tQXVdS5wY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
imdb.com/title/tt2356777/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CEaSWoDao
youtube.com/watch?v=yEMt9esDe1g
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rn_0sSvok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can ANYONE refute this?
How could someone as monumental as the president of the United States of America be WRONG in saying the demographics of America have been turned upside down.
56% percent America meme was a GOOD THING!.
Its actually UNDER 50%
PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sauce:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Attached: 1540020501268.png (500x500, 517K)

How many?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
>"The wave continues, and it's not going to stop... nor should we want it stop"
>*Joe Biden ex-VPOTUS looks a the floor*
>And as a matter of fact ... *he swallows hesitantly* it's one of the things I think we can be most proud of
>*Joseph Biden shrugs his shoulders here*
>*He is still looking at the floor the entire time*
>*Shrugs his shoulders and sighs*
>*Video cuts further into the interview*
>"Unrelenting stream of immigration.. non-stop... non-stop"
>"Folks like me w- *He looks quickly to the floor* -who are Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority.
>*note the harsh upward pointing of his nose when he says he is European and how loudly he emphasizes the word "ABSOLUTE" before saying minority.

This was roughly 2 years ago.
America has received millions of undocumented illegal aliens from Mexico and South America since then.
You HAVE been genocided.

Attached: Joe_Biden_50%_White_USA_2017_Press_Conference.jpg (940x529, 94K)

If I had to guess I would say somewhere in the 45% ballpark.
Watch the video - this was broadcasted in 2017 so you do the math.

'Think I'll just move over to Russia and live the Slav life.
Eat sum good 'ole sausage and loaf of bread followed by a hourly bottom of Absolute vodka.
Ah.

I commend your escapism and addictive personality as something only a 30 year old boomer would aspire to.

Attached: 1536012550813.jpg (250x229, 17K)

Previous editions:

Keep the thread bumped.
Do not post any questions or arguments if you didn't read the OP posted above.

Watch the documentary here and archive it.

Here is a great 2h long documentary on precisely this topic.
Anyone wanna watch this documentary on how White people are ACTUAL genocide victims?
Here you go....

Attached: 1542689685726.png (320x320, 56K)

Fuck off you Cucknadian.

If the numbers from Statistics Canada are correct, there will be 50 million people in Canada in 2031. Somewhere between 26 and 27 million will be white. This means, at max, Canada will be 54% white in 2031. Keep in mind much like in the USA this is self-reported so people who are 75% White 25% Black are tallied into the European side if they wish.

You literally have sanctuary cities in the USA where treasonous immigrants are protecting illegals from deportation by ICE. They literally hide them. It's not problem it's optical illusion all of it go to sleep. Right? Don't secure border, as a good start to deal with maybe 30-40% of it and then deal with the other 60-70%. No do nothing! this is what you suggest. Well they've done NOTHING for several decades. And that's why USA has like 50+ million illegal aliens in their fucking country jackass. And they are still trying to cross non stop. MANY many many of them. A proper border wall would say full stop!

Attached: 1538437067071.png (1280x1233, 1.44M)

I think Canada is nearing the threshold as well.

America has almost 50 million immigrants in this country legally. Add 20 on to that the illegals and thats 70 million immigrants

The polack who is obsessed with in-store prices tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

Attached: 1537859561578.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

Hey fellows, just wondering what any of you guys worrying about this will do instead of just complain about it in this thread.

Attached: 1511010540233.png (1127x685, 37K)

I learned today that there have been almost 61 million abortions in the USA since 1973. Roughly 1/3 of those are to blacks.

So 40 million (give or take) white babies gone. But we need to import illegals for the economy and diversity and shit.

30 million wetbacks are costing us 135 billion plus per year. The total for ALL universities in America is 70 billion a year.

Attached: 1540249042379.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Irony?
Very big of you to come here and volunteer to be our leader, Adolf II.
I'm right behind you.

Attached: 1542762072336.png (832x866, 194K)

I'm not white actually, so I don't care.

The threshold of your moms anus, go to sleep junior nothing is happening aside from in your moms anus.

Thats a big oof from me.

Attached: 1536995266234.png (490x586, 41K)

So are you just going to post pictures of memes while insulting people to avoid taking responsibility for your own inaction? I'm not white, so the dwindling percentage of white people is only a secondary issue for me. I at the least go out of my way to mail instructions on how people can legally protest or appeal for their property value to be reduced in order to cut back on property taxes that they owe in my county. You could at the least print out and leave some fliers in people's mail boxes.

Attached: 1507515144552.jpg (250x250, 6K)

The Census has also discussed making Portuguese and Brazilians into Hispanics as well.

In 2020 they're making Jews and Arabs into "Middle Easterners"- a separate race from white people. This means currently there are 198 million whites, but in 2020 there will only be 188 million.

KEEP IN MIND
>MILLIONS OF WHITE BABY BOOMERS ARE GOING TO DROP LIKE FLIES IN THE INCOMING YEARS (5-10 YEARS)
YOU HAVE BE GENOCIDED.
THE ENTIRE POPULATION PYRAMID FOR AMERICANS AKA WHITES IS AT THE TOP OF THE AGE DEMOGRAPHICAL BRACKET.

Attached: 1538010974455.jpg (1968x4584, 2.35M)

DROPPING HUGE REDPILLS LADS

Attached: kikeadmittowhitegenocide.jpg (800x800, 337K)

>You could at the least print out and leave some fliers in people's mail boxes.
>Implying the jews didn't place me on the blacklist by employers in my city to prevent me from getting any real jobs
>Implying the jews didn't sacrifice my health with witchcraft and gangstalking to disable and disease me to further their goals
Listen here you little nigger if I owned a printer I would print a picture of the jews sucking blood from the tip of a freshly mutilated penis but thats not going to happen but when I finally do I'll come to your door and mail you an entire photoalbum of them doing just that.

Attached: 1533605380663.png (737x618, 1.29M)

Based! Redpilled!
Thanks for helping out, blood brother.

Attached: 1534356221896.jpg (480x360, 67K)

Why the fuck are you are just standing there?
Go make some white babies or pick up a rifle.

I got 40% by tallying the deficit against all of the tax cost/contribution of each race.

So you're just a lazy, poor, fat, crazy loser then. Ok. Well, while I was interested in your thread it looks like it's not going to be anything more than your belligerent shitty personality hanging around.

shootings are good, they eliminate bloodlines. it does make me wonder though, why people on here NEVER band together to actually get some kind of plan together and do something for the good of the world. any time you say 'we' and try to group together for a cause the shills come out in full force. shitposting and complaining are fun but I desire more

desu I'm considering selling my property and abandoning this doomed hell hole of a country though, whites will be put in camps here eventually if things don't change

Attached: birdrockdog.jpg (512x501, 51K)

Not yet, kike. We're coming for you all at once and the time is drawing nearer

WHO REALLY PUSHED FORWARD THE IDEA OF THE FINAL SOLUTION?
THE GERMANS?
ADOLF HITLER?
PIC RELATED IS THE ORIGIN OF THE CONCEPT, " THE FINAL SOLUTION"

Attached: germanymustperish.jpg.png (812x597, 128K)

I'll pick up a rifle when someone is willing to sell me one.
I am never going to be cleared to buy one in Canada and it takes like 1 year to get a licence anyways and it costs more money than I can find and it will only be a 5 round magazine plinker with a serial number made from replica chink plastic.
Making babies is not going to do anything.
I love how all of you suggest but never act.
How about YOU do something!
I've been raising awareness for this issue which seemingly nobody knows about since people from Jow Forums CONTINUE to believe I'm wrong and that America is not under genocide but yet I remain informing people that is in fact sub 50% and people ARE trying to kill us and its WORKING.

Attached: 1542421199743.jpg (862x622, 39K)

I'm not fat you melinated chimp.
I don't actually care if you are interested you are not White so your departure is in fact in blessing.

>why people on here NEVER band together
We can't yet. Have to redpill the masses first. We're making incredible progress even though (((they))) spend a shit load of time, money, and effort on fighting the cause.
When the call sounds, we'll all heed it, but if we go in half cocked here and there in little sprees and piddly shit, we'll get more and more freedoms stripped until we can't fight as effectively. This is our last shot, man. We've got all the guns and still have the numbers to pull this off. I know it's hard to have patience, but we've got to do this thing right.

I would say you are not far from the truth but we will never know.
The government considers these people to be White...
>pic related

Attached: 1538010495505.png (909x497, 270K)

You advocate for shootings, but you'll run away to avoid any real conflict. I don't think it's an issue of outside parties interfering with posters here, more of the lack of actual legitimacy behind things since it's just more internet posting. Good luck on moving away though, where would you go? I'm too fond of the weather where I live to leave when things eventually hit the shit. My plan is to escape off to the boonies where I own a shed and sustain myself from all the crafting and agricultural skills I take as a hobby. I'm also hoarding ammo hoping to hold off the brown hordes. I don't think things will get too bad where I live though, as Hispanics at the least maintain society albeit shoddily.

Attached: 1510948665512.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>sauce:
a youtube video

jesus christ this board is going to shit. of course the senile old boomer fucks will eat it up.

Lol enjoy your demoralization threads gramps. Make sure to hit up the newest OMFG IZREEL! thread next.

Attached: DbCLIonW0AAiqx4.png (1200x675, 1.16M)

Ah yes the classic shill response.
The video is from the White House Federal Broadcast which was aired Nationally in 2017.
Do not watch the video.

Attached: 1543141431833.png (1024x768, 450K)

>IZREEL!
>JOOZ
Go back to your mikveh and suck off your nephew chaim

The white population of America is more important than America as a nation. American ideals are something that can be revived or replicated and will live on in it's true people, an actual living population can't be. White nationalism is just about the creation of a white state. And illegals don't matter if you've still got over 70 million other non whites. They will outbreed whites and over the next century the results will be the same as opening the borders entirely

Attached: 1532592470977.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

>Have to redpill the masses first.
The jews didnt need to 'redpill the masses first' when they destroyed Germany
The jews didn't need to 'redpill the masses first' when they stole America and culled off half its population and replace them with gutter trash.
Explain to me why we need to inform people of our goals when they already know exactly what we want and actively work against us since day 0.

Attached: 1542169153007.png (1190x736, 113K)

If we ever go into the Second American Civil War, lardasses are going straight into a big hole so they can become an oil deposit for future generations to exploit.

Alright, lets do some preliminary calculations
>330 million Americans, 11 million illegals
>34% obesity American, 40% obesity illegal
>300-400 lbs, 50%~60% bodyfat
>estimated 80k kcal in a human being + fat
>adipose is 87% fat
This is 116,600,000 obeasts, illegals included because we can't throw them over the wall and Mexico doesn't want them back. This is 6.258e13 kcal ~ 9.808e13 kcal.

A pound of oil is 2.4e7 kcal.

This ideally yields 2,607,500~4,086,667 pounds of oil, or 9,481~14,860 barrels of oil at 275 pounds per barrel.

This is $663,670~$1,040,200 worth if barrel of oil is $70/bbl. The cost of direct medical care of obesity is $14 billion a year

Attached: 1543255131413.jpg (1024x800, 97K)

>100 million legal spics voting in the elections
>just fine

>70 million blacks voting totally for only one party because they are stupid & on welfare
>just fine

>millions of illegals, double voting, dead people voting, people voting out of state, people voting from outside the country, etc
>just fine

>Some unknown person/group phished John Podesta's emails, sent them to wikileaks
>RUSSIA IS ATTACKING OUR DEMOCRACY

Attached: 1543720175026.png (764x716, 501K)

>Explain to me why we need to inform people of our goals when they already know exactly what we want and actively work against us since day 0.
Because our own will fight us like it is right now.
We have to wake everyone up, or some user has to go and gently detain some mid-level zogbots or shabbos goys irl until they find the information we need to expose (((them))), but the result is the same: uprising.
That's the only avenue out of this mess that I can see. Only once the veil has been lifted can we begin to enact policies the modern world calls for. Only with (((them))) either completely destroyed or completely exposed can we begin to clean this mess up.
I'm open to other ideas though

his name was seth rich

we'll be endangered together in a few short years if Trudeau gets his way

>I'm open to other ideas though
Annex MSM news station
Broadcast our message
???
Profit

There is no 'deeper redpill' that is just the one we need to wake up Chad and Stacey so that they decide to stop fucking all day in their mcmansion and actually confront the jews they work with everyday at Chase Bank or Wallstreet or The White House or Fox News Agency.

I could tell you Vampires, Witches and Biblical Giants are enacting a ritual to ethnically cleanse the Earth's population off the seed of Adam's bloodline but you would probably believe me anyways so its not like it fucking matters. Most normies would believe me too or at least fucking listen long enough because they want to troll me for 'being a schizo'.
Truth is the time for memes is finished, memes are not working.
We are a wounded pack of animals, scattered and sick and starving and old and dying, and they are a hungry, fat, young herd of beasts living inside our old cave during a storm.

Attached: 1545103104634.png (2560x1314, 308K)

Yeah and if we didn't let him die we wouldn't be in this situation but he probably wasn't a CCW user since its fucking impossible where he lives.
Americans are responsible for the thinning of the White population, every single one of you.
Yeah Canada statistics are complete fabrication/fraud. The guy who was the ex-head of Stats Canada resigned because he said Trudeau was forging the demographics to look more White than it really is so you know its a complete sham.

Attached: 1541657582404.jpg (624x704, 61K)

>annex
That's uprising stage, bro. I don't mean like every single man has to be ready to pick up a gun, when I say uprising. If only 20% of fighting-aged men were to rally together explicitly to overthrow and expose the kike menace within our society, we'd have it in the bag. Military would be with us too.
Most people sit out uprisings, but we do still need a force large enough to back up things like retaking control of media. If we were to try that as things sit right now, though, they'd waco us before we ever broadcast anything.

If we just pop off one at a time doing little piddly shootings and shit, especially if we don't go after the right targets, it will be counterproductive, unless one of them serves as a catalyst for revolution itself, which I think is less likely than one springing from something like the yellow vests.
If there were actual /ouguys/ who went after actual targets (assassinations), then yeah, MAYBE it'd cause an uprising, but we have a shot to do this the right way (with the least amount of goyim fighting each other because of kikes), and that's what I'd rather do.
Plus, we're actually making huge strides. In 2015 even naming Israel was not allowed online unless you were singing its praises. Now they're literally restructuring the way 99% of the internet works to (((shut down))) "anti-semitism".

>Americans are responsible for the thinning of the White population, every single one of you.
>victim blaming
user I am so triggered right now

A lot of what you are saying if not everything is right and true.
Does not change the fact that we do not have time.
Seriously watch the documentary I posted because I know you haven't. It's only 2 hours long.
Save and bookmark it and dont forget to share it online on social media.
If you for whatever reason are still in the 'pacified stage' of your life considering all things said and done then you have no excuse not to watch this video and share it with your friends and family.

Attached: 1543406473668.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Man I'm ready, any time. I don't understand if you're advocating for individual extremism or race-wide uprising. It seems like both.

I want White Nationalism. I only want to see familiar faces when I go outside.. I remember playing outside when I was like 7 all day unsupervised with my cousin around the neighborhood and he was only 2 years older than me. We would be allowed outside all day til sundown. I remember my parents would leave the door unlocked if we werent home or if they went to the store and sometimes even overnight. I remember everyone left the car doors unlocked, everyone left their garage doors open all day, nobody really had a fence in their backyard so the kids could run through everyones property with no hassle since everyone know each other.
I dont know exactly HOW to get this back but I want it back NOW.

I have compiled a few very efficient educational resources to teach you all and wake you the fuck up. Are you tired of being a slave? I hope one day enough people are, it’s going to take war and blood to change this. It’s time to start finding people who will stand up to tyranny. 1776
The Death of the American Dream:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
The Central Banking Enslavement System revealed:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
The detailed story of how the Federal Reserve Act was created:
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
WELCOME TO THE TRUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=oAaQTnCNo70

BANNED OCUMENTARY

>An Open Secret (2014)
vimeo.com/142444429

>Boys For Sale (1981)
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw [Open]

>Conspiracy Of Silence (1994)
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc [Open]

>The Monster of Belgium / Belgium`s Child Sex Ring Coverup
youtube.com/watch?v=C371pDgTuWc [Open]

>Welcome To The Truth (2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=oAaQTnCNo70 [Open]

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited The Hidden Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw [Open]

Synagogue Of Satan
>youtube.com/watch?v=19tQXVdS5wY [Open]

>Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones (2000)
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE [Open]

>BONUS

>True Detective (TV Series 2014– )
imdb.com/title/tt2356777/

Attached: 1541854444452.jpg (600x451, 83K)

How can we stop this?

I don't want my people to go extinct.

Small towns are still like this

yes goys come here and get demoralized then head to the latest IZRAEL thread to distract you from fixing things at home

this shit is wild. whats the source this time? a fucking youtube link or some shit. Good lord you fucking neoboomers will take the bait on ANYTHING

Attached: original_result2_2.png (512x512, 434K)

You can help today right here by contributing to the thread and spreading information we gather to other media platforms!
Sloppy job mossad

>I-I was just following orders
Not gonna fly on DOTR

From a genetic perspective america is still probably quite "white". They just arent "white" by category.

We'll just end up SA Brazil Edition. They won't put us in camps right away oh no they will just tax us into oblivion for being evil whites and take our property in the name of reparations.

There is no redpilling NPCs.

Checked. Listen, America started out as a colony of Puritan Christians.
Do you understand what this means in English? That means they wanted a state for themselves to breed by themselves and practice religion by themselves.
Now its a freedom of religion freedom of sodomy freedom of communism freedom of rape and tyranny and bloodshed in the name of every 'god' but Christ.

Attached: 1543633595321.png (784x938, 1.21M)

Definitely with you on that one - you cannot 'redpill' the normies since they are not delusional they are simply coping and have been allocated slightly larger social and economic allowances by the jewish banks who dictate down to a individual level what kind of status you have based on a personality portfolio they have compiled on you since you were born.
Anyone who would be considered 'bluepilled' is not negligent or ignorant, they are simply gifted a live in which they are absorbed into the ZOG mass of limited luxury in order to placate their instincts and soften their exposure to the harsh reality we face as Whites.
Some Whites are traitors like the NPCs you speak of, but most of the traitors are hiding among us as 'whites' when in reality they are just mixed jewish whites or mixed jewish blacks or mixed jewish mexicans etc etc etc.

Every 'White' or 'Black' or 'Mexican' person on TV has a name like 'vich' or 'berg' or 'desantos' or 'kappernick' and its not by accident.

Attached: 1543751450588.jpg (1024x517, 76K)

Jow Forums This should be front page 24/7.
This is a daily thread. The time for theatrics like engaging in non-issue topics and puppet theater Hegelian dialect such as democracy is over.
Do not post in shill threads.
Do not post in slide threads.
Do not post in non issue threads.
Bump White Genocide threads.
If this is confusing to you ask a question first!
The lack of sincerity in this board is alarming. If you are here in our best interests you serve no purpose entertaining the media talking points such as racial issues that regard anything but Whites.
Focus White Genocide.

>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERALS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN YANG GENERALS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN CLICKBAIT THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP SHITPOSTING
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN RACEMIXING THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN REDPILL THREADS THAT WEVE ALL ALREADY SEEN
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that some of the things within this documentary I have shared is way worse and more genocidal than anything Joe Biden said here The documentary is quite critical on how the plans for Europe are particularly cruel and violent and there will not be a peaceful sexual conquest as some seem to think will occur. There will be no 'replacement'. These people are coming to kill you and your families.
South Africa is the precursor to your fates.
There is a reason Hollywood is making movies in the style of "The Purge" and other feature films that depict open unrestricted violence against peaceful citizens. They do not want peace. If you thought you could roll over and let a couple of your distant cousins overdose on heroin and maybe have a baby in 6 or 9 years with some roastie you used to hook up with in highschool once she settles down you are mistaken. You are on a list and that list is a kill list and its not just because you saved Nazi images in your youth on your backdoor unencrypted SSD. No its because you are White and you can't get off the list unless you are one of the compromants involved in the pedophile blackmail rings which have selected the White traitors who are addicted to cheese pizza enough to follow through with this evil betrayal against our people.
If you want to call me some pizzatard I don't care. Its called The Belgium Disease. Everyone knows the government operates the blackmail pedophile rings with kids for the feds like the FBI CIA etc. Its always been this way and if you dont believe me I dont care. Want proof?
In 2005 5200 pentagon employees were arrested for child pornography. Anderson Cooper literally reported it on CNN.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CEaSWoDao
Want to know something else?
If you google or youtube '5200 pentagon' tons of stories come up about how they 'sent 5200 pentagon employees to the border' to hide the fact that 5200 pentagon employees were caught with CHILD PORN because they need it gone

Attached: 1543672049057.jpg (600x400, 50K)

>T H R E A D T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=yEMt9esDe1g

Attached: 1544138225784.jpg (960x768, 53K)

Do your part and keep the thread on the front page.
If the threads archives or reaches bump limit post a new one always. I will return everyday until I get permanently banned and keep the discussion open.
Gather data and articles and search the archives for relevant materials and contribute. Use the previous editions to copy paste the header into the general so lurkers can understand the narrative and clue in.
THANK YOU.

Attached: 1536105637447.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>In 2005 5200 pentagon employees were arrested for child pornography. Anderson Cooper literally reported it on CNN

HAVE YOU EVER SERIOUSLY THOUGHT OF THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS? THE TIMELINE OF THIS DISCOVERY?
WHILE YOUNG WHITE MEN AND WOMEN WERE BEING VIOLENTLY KILLED AND HAVING THEIR LEGS AND ARMS BLOWN OFF BY IEDS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME SHITHOLE DESERT FOR A FAKE WAR 5200 KIKES IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE SECRETIVE BUILDINGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WERE WANKING TO KIDS GETTING RAPED BACK HOME
ANDERSON COOPER IS A GIGANTIC AIDS MEGA FAGGOT WHO WORKED FOR THE CIA AND EVEN HE HAD THE COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE PEDOPHILE KIKES IN THE GOVERNMENT.! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SITUATION AND WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW?

Attached: 1537999463325.jpg (225x225, 7K)

KEEP THE THREAD MOVING.
>Search 4plebs for 'White Genocide'
>Find infographics, articles, discussion
>Post OC you captured or found
>Bring attention to thread by linking it into obvious slides in the catalog
>Repost this thread whenever it dies or archives
GO GO GO
POST REDPILLS TO TWITTER YOUTUBE PLEBBIT

Attached: 1545964702106.jpg (2048x1536, 396K)

BUMP ME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message to all non-White allies in countries that are not completely occupied by Jewish tyranny and genocide.
I'm talking to you:
>Italy
>Greece
>Spain
>Japan
>Korea
PLEASE HELP

>Things we have learned after facing genocide in our homes

>Open immigration: FAILURE
>Banking: FAILURE
>Abortion: FAILURE
>Birth Control: FAILURE
>War on Drugs: FAILURE
>Private prisons: FAILURE
>For profit Divorce: FAILURE
>Lobbyists: FAILURE
>Unregulated taxation: FAILURE
>2nd Amendment: FAILURE
>Global Police Force: FAILURE
>Welfare/Communism/Foodstamps: FAILURE
>No Border Wall: FAILURE

PLEASE HELP US.

Attached: 1541451640426.jpg (820x512, 128K)

The things our ancestors chose to escape from when they abandoned Europe in hopes for a new future followed us to the New World.

>Persecution
>Oppression
>Tyranny
>Serfdom
>Slavery
>Crime
>Violence
>Genocide

WHITE FLIGHT: COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE.

>The hidden gates

>Airports
>Shipping Yards
>Border Towns
>Helipads
>Marinas
>Beach Front Communities

TOTAL FAILURE.

MIAMI, NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES, ALL OF TEXAS, ALL OF NEW MEXICO AND THE SOUTH, ALL OF OREGON AND WASHINGTON STATE ARE TRAITORS.

Conclusion: IF YOU DO NOT CONTROL YOUR PERIMETER YOU WILL BECOME INFECTED AS A HOST VIA DISQUARANTINED PERMEABILITY IN THE CELL OF THE NATION.

Attached: 1543450950546.png (590x447, 132K)

>The 'White collar criminal' traitors

>College professors
>Deans and faculty of academia and grant donors
>Student Exchange programs
>English Teachers for Foreigners
>CEOS/Managers/Owners/Supervisors who hire Foreigners and Spies to steal our technology
>Government as a Whole.
>ALL MEDIA(Print/Televised/Online)
>Military (YES YOU CURSE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS FOR YOUR COWARDICE)
>Police (Municipal/State/Federal/Armed Guards/Militias)
>Pharmacology Corporations/Hospitals/Doctors Offices
Z I O N I S T O C C U P I E D G O V E R N M E N T C O U P D E T A T

>How did it happen?
QUICK RUNDOWN

>Read Protocols
>....
>Zionist split Eurasia in half and move to Russia and America while some remain in central/western Europe
>Experiment USSR fails in 1990s
>Experiment Balkans fails in 1990s
>Experiment Israel rapidly failing
>Que Experiment Manhattan in 2001
>Zionist from Balkans (turk jews) from USSR (Russian Jews) from Europe (Ashkenazi Jews) meet again in America in 1990-2000s period with the old jews from the 1945 exodus wave from Germany and Europe.
>Begin Frankfurt overdrive
>Homosexuality everywhere (police fully embrace pedophilia as a culture/pushed into the military circles)
>Destroy the church, destroy JESUS OUR LORD (hahaha)
>Destroy the children with drugs
>Siphon the taxes for Israel, for Blacks to sell drugs, for Mexicans to sell drugs
>Slowly eliminate the poor White class with overdose culture and violence in their communities
>All opiod/opiate source from Afghanistan via CIA etc
>Keep shilling Legals like Oxycontin and the Blacks sell Blacktar and Fentanyl
>Raise up New 30 year old Communist boomers to Liberal Colleges
>Train them in homosexual psychological warfare
>Rape kids in sleepovers and parties and turn them gay/trans
>Isolate the Whites who resist and force them into concentration camps like Jow Forums or their own homes innawoods or what churches they have left
>Remaining battle capable Whites too distracted with Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan and Israel on aircraft carriers/foreign military bases/deployment to notice their home is a brothel during harvest season
You are here.

it's sad to see all newfags be influenced by russian propaganda. This and all other threads are full of shit

I wish I was Russian at least I would feel honorable and valorous to join their armed battalions.

Attached: 1539360793717.jpg (600x400, 92K)

you are russian you stupid fuck

anyone reading/skimming this thread, with half a brain, would realize this

I am pure Anglo Saxon and I can trace my blood back to the first Crusade.
1 Russian is worth 1,000,000 of you.

Attached: 1539359933778.jpg (394x604, 45K)

(The Jews have established five major falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power, to wit:

1) The Jews are Israelites, and thus God's chosen people;
2) Jesus Christ was a Jew;
3) That 6 million Jews were killed in a holocaust during WW II;
4) That all races are equal, or that all are brothers; and,
5) That the Jews are just another religious group.)

"We are obliged to conceal our own particular character and mode of life so that we will be allowed to continue our existence as a parasite among the nations. Our success in this line has gone so far that many believe that the Jews among them are genuine Frenchmen, or Englishmen, or Italians, or Germans who just happen to belong to a religious denomination which is different from that prevailing in these countries. Especially in circles concerned with government, where the officials have only a minimum of historical sense, we are able to impose our infamous deception with comparative ease. Therefore, there is never the slightest suspicion that we Jews form a distinct nation and are not merely the adherents of a 'confession.' Though one glance at the press which we control ought to furnish sufficient evidence to the contrary, even for those who possess only the smallest degree of intelligence."

Attached: 1537681084855.jpg (514x652, 282K)

The Money Power

When questioned about the ways in which the Jews have gained power, Mr. Rosenthal said:

"Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power.' As revealed in our master plan, it was essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve system fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done!"

When asked about the term 'non-redeemable notes,' Mr. Rosenthal replied:

"Prior to 1968, the gullible goy could take a one dollar Federal Reserve note into any bank in America and redeem it for a dollar which was by law a coin containing 412 1/2 grains of 90 per cent silver. Up until 1933, one could have redeemed the same note for a coin of 25 4/5ths grains of 90 per cent gold. All we do is give the goy more non-redeemable notes, or else copper slugs. But we never give them their gold and silver. Only more paper," he said contemptuously. "We Jews have prospered through the paper gimmick. It's our method through which we take money and give only paper in return." (The economic problem of America and the world is ultimately a Jewish problem, or as Henry Ford stated: "The Money Question, properly solved, is the end of the Jewish Question and every other question of a mundane nature."

Attached: 1538188217712.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: Chuck Norris Yugioh Card.jpg (419x610, 84K)

"The examples are numerous, but a few readily apparent are the stocks and bonds market, all forms of insurance and the fractional reserve system practiced by the Federal Reserve corporation, not to mention the billions in gold and silver that we have gained in exchange for paper notes, stupidly called money. Money power was essential in carrying out our master plan of international conquest through propaganda."

When asked how they proposed doing this, he said:

"At first, by controlling the banking system we were able to control corporation capital. Through this, we acquired total monopoly of the movie industry, the radio networks and the newly developing television media. The printing industry, newspapers, periodicals and technical journals had already fallen into our hands. The richest plum was later to come when we took over the publication of all school materials. Through these vehicles we could mold public opinion to suit our own purposes. The people are only stupid pigs that grunt and squeal the chants we give them, whether they be truth or lies."

Attached: 1539667937539.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Mind Control & Conditioning

When asked if the Jews felt any threat from the 'silent majority,' he laughed at the idea, saying:

"There is no such thing as the silent majority because we control their cry and hue. The only thing that exists is an unthinking majority and unthinking they will remain, as long as their escape from our rigorous service is the opiate of our entertainment industry. By controlling industry, we have become the task masters and the people the slaves. When the pressure of daily toil builds to an explosive degree, we have provided the safety valve of momentary pleasure. The television and movie industries furnish the necessary temporary distraction. These programs are carefully designed to appeal to the sensuous emotions, never to the logical thinking mind. Because of this, the people are programmed to respond according to our dictates, not according to reason. Silent they never are; thinking they will remain."

Continuing his thought of Jewish control over the goy, Mr. Rosenthal said:

"We have castrated society through fear and intimidation. Its manhood exists only in combination with a feminine outward appearance. Being so neutered, the populace has become docile and easily ruled. As all geldings in nature, their thoughts are not involved with the concerns of the future and their posterity, but only with the present toil and the next meal,"

Attached: 1541899330037.gif (501x585, 212K)

Manipulation of Labor & Industry

It was obvious that the excitement of Mr. Rosenthal was triggered when mention was made of the nation's industry.

"We have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labor against management. (The social-labor movement, employing labor unions, a manipulation of wages and prices, and government regulation of business, was the brainchild of Jews such as Karl Marx and Samuel Gompers. The result was a destruction of free enterprise.) This perhaps has been one of our greatest feats, since in reality it is a triangle, though only two points ever seem to occur. In modern industry where exists capital, which force we represent, is the apex. Both management and labor are on the base of this triangle. They continually stand opposed to each other and their attention is never directed to the head of their problem. Management is forced to raise prices since we are ever increasing the cost of capital. Labor must have increasing wages and management must have higher prices, thus creating a vicious cycle. We are never called to task for our role which is the real reason for inflation, since the conflict between management and labor is so severe that neither has time to observe our activities. It is our increase in the cost of capital that causes the inflation cycle. We do not labor or manage, and yet we receive the profits. Through our money manipulation, the capital that we supply industry costs us nothing. Through our national bank, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing. You look shocked! Don't be! It's true, we actually do more than God. With this supposed capital we bring industry, management and labor into our debt, which debt only increases and is never liquidated.

Attached: 1541200916991.png (500x500, 192K)

>"The American people have been easily ruled through our propaganda that the pen is mightier than the sword. We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account. If the Aryan would review history and apply those lessons of the past, then the pen will be thrown down in disgust and the sword wielded in the heat of passion. (A recurrence to history would edify our minds and show us that the European countries solved their Jewish problem only by use of force.) Thus far, we have escaped the sword, when the only reprisal is some periodical of no repute, or some pamphlet with limited circulation. Their pen is no match for ours, but our constant fear is that they may open their eyes and learn that no change was ever brought about with a pen. History has been written in blood, not with ink. No letter, editorial or book has ever rallied the people or stopped tyranny. We understand this principle and are continually propagandizing the people to write letters to the President, to Congress and to their local media. We are safe to continually exploit, intimidate and disenfranchise the white American as long as they are preoccupied with the illusion of educating the masses through printed material. Woe be unto us if they ever see the futility of it, lay down the pen and employ the sword.

Attached: 1537150578818.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

"Money is more important than morality. We can accomplish anything with money. Our people are proving that in Israel where its strength against attack is its permanent state of war readiness. Israel can now win in any encounter. The kibbutz-raised intellectual elements are going to build that small country into a mid-east wonderland. It will also eventually be the base for World Government Headquarters." (Talmudic Judaism is a religion of Jewish world control and slavery.)

We discussed the tragedy of Watergate and corruption at all levels of government and suggested that government representatives practice more openness and candor in dealing with the people. Mr. R. said:

"What good would it do? What the hell does the public know about the running of government. The great majority are asses -- horses asses!!"

May we quote you on that?

"I don't care: what you do -- as I said, few have the guts to speak out. We would all have better understanding between each other -- jews and gentiles -- if we spoke out more openly. Your people don't have guts. We establish your thinking -- we even place within you a 'guilt complex' making you afraid to criticize Jewry openly."

Attached: 1539374509463.gif (397x294, 408K)

>Elder Warnings:
Our deceased and living elders tried to warn us:

>Death of Christianity is catastrophe
>Homosexuality is catastrophe
>Military Industrial complex is catastrophe
>Drugs are catastrophe
>Sexual deviance and promiscuity and prostitution is catastrophe
>Abandoning Gold Standard is catastrophe
>Porn is catastrophe
>Rap music/Grunge/Emo/Satanic Metal is catastrophe
>Loss of jobs and exporting factories is catastrophe
>Worshipping unbridled capitalism and extreme wealth is catastrophe
>High taxes on low income earners is catastrophe
>Lobbyism is catastrophe
>Foreign donors/influence/embassydom/diplomatic immunity is catastrophe
>Foreign wars is catastrophe
>Child porn and pedophilia culture (loli/shota)is catastrophe
>Anime/Video Games/TV is catastrophe
>Birth Control/Abortion is MURDER

What next I don't know, unspeakable things you choose to sweep under the rug remain waiting in the dark corners of your neighborhood growing like a moldy pestilent plague and the spores will flow in the winds no matter where you hide.

>FEMA is a catastrophe
>HAARP is a catastrophe
>Chemtrails is a catastrophe
>HFCS is a catastrophe
>Welfare/Food stamps is a catastrophe
>Fluoride is a catastrophe

You didn't LISTEN.
You thought ELECTIONS WERE REAL HAHAHAHA
YOU ARE A SUBTYRANT HAHAHAHA
WOW!

Attached: 1538790806491.jpg (1598x1200, 564K)

Notice how quiet it is?
Last time the jews got uppity they were basically slaves for 1900 years, with only a few of their upper class living among kings and queens, while the rest of them were living as witches and cannibals on the outskirts of villages and occasionally being violently executed once they were caught.
This era is the first time in what feels like forever where they have semblance of control, but they are wise to their weakness. They fear me, and they fear my kind.
They understand they are surrounded and infiltrated just like we are.

Attached: 1537995644819.png (1454x1440, 335K)

>Fairy Tales .. Folklore ... Myths ... Legends ... Traditions ... Stories ... Holidays ... Biblical Miracles ... Ancient Rites and Rituals

Have you ever heard of Dragons? Elves?
What about Demons, and Vampires, and Witches and Warlocks and Giants and Cannibals and Werewolves?
Do you study Ancient History? Have you read the cultural oral and written traditions of your tribe?
Do you know the tales of German Mythology, or Slavic Mythology? Have you watched documentaries or read books on English or Welsh or Scottish and Irish and Manx customs and Fables passed down from Father to Son for generations?

>Where am I going with this?
Why does every culture have a story about Demons, and Dragons, and why does every culture have some form or shape or name for these alleged mythical entities like Giants and Vampires or Ghosts or Witches?
>Why?
Why can you find poems or ballads about Fairies and Trolls or Ogres under bridges?

Why do all cultures have tales and accounts of shapeshifters and legendary monsters and creatures that defy logic and biology. Why do you find the same themes or the same similarities in the not so unbelievable beasts that lurked our homes not so long ago.
Did you know you can find some form of 'Bigfoot' type beast in almost every continent with a different name for it depending on the tongue of the people who describe it?
How could this be?
I am not trying to poison the well I have built myself so listen to me. I can't say I've seen Bigfoot, a Dragon, a Ghost, or some type of Biblical Giant, but can we rule them out as hoax?

When you were young did your elders read you bed time stories about common Kid's books like
>Jack and the Giant
>Hansel and Gretl
>Et Cetera

What could this have stemmed from? Why is there a story about little kids who meet a witch in the woods who lures them with candy into her home only to attempt to boil them in her cauldron?
Why did Jack meet a giant who said:
>Fee-fi-fo-fum,
>I smell the blood of an Englishman,
>Be he alive, or be he dead
>I'll grind his bones to make my bread

Why is there old black and white movies and books that say vampires will abandon chase if you drop a penny on the ground, or that they cannot be seen in a mirror, or they are afraid of garlic and silver.
Why did Pinnochio's nose grow when he lied?

Attached: Jack_and_the_Beanstalk_Giant_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_17034.jpg (558x800, 92K)

Why did the Salem witch trials happen immediately following the Witch trials in Spain and Britain and France and the rest of Europe in the not so known history hidden from us?
Did you know there was a political party in America that ran campaign advertisements saying they knew vampires were real and even published them?
This was in America, long before Hollywood or TV.

Attached: Believe_in_Vampires.png (669x1014, 38K)

Is it really easy for us to dismiss an entire town/village as sharing a hallucination and/or panic and executing people for 'witchcraft' because maybe they ate some moldy bread?
Do you really think so? How could our ancestors have collectively decided to hang people or burn them at the stake without proof just because they were 'paranoid'?
Is this story something that has been covered up for a reason by the perpetrators who survived and blanketed the event as mob mentality and mass paranoia?

Attached: 1542852990403.png (1200x1200, 890K)

Why did Hillary Clinton and many of her followers say they belonged to a 'coven'. Why did the men at Bohemian Grove as was exposed by Alex Jones when he infiltrated their private camp grounds do weird rituals burning an effigy in front of a giant owl statue of an ancient Cannanite 'diety' allegedly named .. forgive me the name is mistaking me it's something dumb like minervy or something.
What is up with this weird culture these elites are taking part in?
Did you read the wikileaks emails? Hillary was emailed by some woman saying she was celebrating by sacrificing 'a chicken in the backyard to molek'.
Coincidence? No.

Attached: 1543913186518.png (1056x591, 452K)

Why were all these millionaire celebrities and elites seen at Hollywood parties together like for example:
>Jay Z
>Wolverine's star Actor
>Lead Singer from No Doubt
>Lady GaGa
Where humans were exhibited ontop of food trays in casket shaped tabletops with pools of blood where they gathered to take photos of them eating from the 'blood feast' and cakes in the shapes of human bodies with real human heads?
Is this what we have become? Who is this Marina Abrahamovich woman who is together with all these people at spirit cooking parties and why is she so important for them to socialize with? Why was pizzagate forgotten when the evidence was insurmountable?

Attached: 1538962495628.jpg (291x214, 50K)

Did you ever heard about the Rabbi who came forward on an AM Talk Radio show in America and claimed that the Jews are putting baby meat into the burger patties at McDonalds meat factories?
Ever heard of the term 'Rotten Ronnies'? How did this come to be and what did they mean by this?
Did you know a laboratory analyzed the components of both: Taco Bell meat and Pepsi Cola and found both contained Human DNA?
What the fuck???
If you don't believe me you can find news articles readily available 1 search away.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rn_0sSvok

Did you know if you follow the dateline and the travel pattern geographically of the Vampire Phenomenon in Eastern Europe and the Exodus of the Jews throughout the Slavic and East German/Hungarian/Austrian/Romanian areas you can see the overlap in this phenomenon?
Did you know Elizabeth Bathory the famous princess who was found bathing in the blood of virgin girls she murdered (somewhere in the 100s of woman were killed by here) was actually a jewish princess with a fake name?
Did you know Vlad the Impaler of Romania was actually a Jewish Christian?

Attached: 1537139781726.gif (450x334, 33K)