Dissenter

Why are there so much shills against Dissenter and Gab? Red pill on why I shouldn't trust Andrew Torba?

I'm serious, I legit think what he's started is great.

Attached: dissenter-week-one-stats-featured.jpg (1200x628, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dissenter-extension/gdmekeodmghijamlkjcfpigdcdmcllbo?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If anyone doesn't know what is Dissenter yet:

Dissenter is the comment section of the Internet.
Dissenter is the comment section of the Internet. Install the extension and comment on any URL while also discovering what others have commented across the web. For the full experience and more features visit Dissenter.com.

Full source code available here: github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dissenter-extension/gdmekeodmghijamlkjcfpigdcdmcllbo?hl=en

Every fucking time I confront a shill, asking why I shouldn't use Dissenter/Gab they always fail to deliver a valid argument.

Please anons, enlighten me.

HEY PLEASE IGNORE SLIDE THREADS FOR A MINUTE AND COME IN HERE

bump

sliding haaaaaaaard

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-30-at-10.00.02-AM.png (467x244, 290K)

Attached: 9b391bd976f8c5cec16590f8c302e867.gif (290x223, 2.88M)

Don't mind me. I'm shitposting my way to an argument.

Attached: 1500345051156.jpg (1296x971, 311K)

Attached: 1303392224509.gif (222x172, 496K)

JIDF get in here

Attached: 1486416379160.jpg (496x746, 93K)

Attached: 1520544707050.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

'member this?

Attached: 1301288787459.jpg (450x600, 38K)

Attached: FpimkBi.jpg (600x527, 160K)

>when you keep getting your bullshit called out in your comments section so hard you just turn off comments to shut it down but some prankster makes an app that lets people anonymously comment on your bullshit and continue calling it out

>16 posts, all but the last posted by op.
Now THAT'S determination!

>why shouldnt i trust a kike and a mudslime
hmmmm

Attached: Gab-maymay.jpg (1946x1970, 1.66M)

Because you need an account
Users are one hack away from a dox

Exactly. THIS IS WONDERFUL.

like said, only shills are against Gab/Dissenter.

I AM DETERMINED!

An account that don't ask for any ID whatsoever. Let them dox my shitposting away for all I care!

I don't give a fuck if they are muslim and don't support Trump. Fuck Trump for all I care. We need a PLATFORM for EVERYBODY. Not just for the right or for trumpards. FOR EVERYBODY.

They got nothing, man.
That kinda silence is your answer

Next time, make the thread about dissenter itself with a positive connotation (ie, trolling cnn comment section) and watch them pile in

cuz Torba is a Jew, I imagine. But, who cares? Just don't say anything you wouldn't read back at you in court, and you should be fine.

Also, there are lots of based Jews - Frame Games, Ron Unz, Gilad Atzmon, some user the other night...

Don't you fucking understand? Don't live in a fucking BUBBLE

Great idea! thx user

Totally agreed. We need a platform or everybody, no regards to their political views. Total freedom of speech. This is what we have as far as I understand.

*/want/ read back at you

>effort

Attached: 1300140101807.jpg (251x251, 8K)

I only wish that there would be a notice if there was a comment on dissenter on whatever page you where on

yeah a badge over the extension's icon would be great to indicate existing comments without having to pop out the extension to check

Would up commenting 1000s of %
I cant be arsed to check on each page. between that and captchas I feel like an Asain gold farmer.