Brenton Tarrant BTFO

Lol.
Brenton Tarrant has turned out to be an epic fail, Islamization of NZ increased 500% after his attack.

FYI, Aathan means call or prayer or some crap and Khutbah is the sermon.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-23-09-48-38.png (1068x1390, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!eXJTmIrZ!OxCQm_WtaKGduf7XwOUVIw
youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well for one nice bait.

Two, The entire point was to push people further on each side this does nothing but play into his hands. He wants people to get salty and take action, this just marginalizes his side by making it feel like they're getting pushed to the side.

He couldn't lose.
If you don't accelerate, you get hammered for not doing enough.
If you accelerate, you play right into his hand.
Brenton Tarrantino laid down the ultimate trap card.

just some muslim appeasement actions to prevent potential jihadis. If they did not do this, there is a guarantee there will be terror attacks

he wasn't trying to stop islamization. He was trying to speed it up. You fucking idiot.

Attached: 1529463619412.jpg (520x514, 42K)

Whites are more united than ever. So, it goes both sides.
And no matter how much media or politicians try to glorify Islam, Islam is the rule of horror. Everyone knows islam is evil.

We'v already got a guarantee for more attacks. It's called the Quran and the sooner the last copy is burned the better.

This. They're doing exactly what he said they'd do and it's hilarious.

He literally succeeded in everything he set out to do though? Eg, promote further radicalization of muslims, gun control, accelerating the downfall.

Attached: 200px-Muslim_Justice_System.gif (200x150, 2.21M)

>He couldn't lose.
He will if NZ ends up like London
Will it? No clue, but there hasn't been a copycat attack to date yet, not a single one.
All those whites and guns, and not one.

>Brenton Tarrantino
you listen to tds?

Get a hoodie

Attached: newyorkparismilanpol.jpg (683x1024, 225K)

Its called the Hegelian dialectic

Attached: 1545555750625.jpg (627x515, 41K)

Well, not the US stuff. He thought this might work against American gun rights, but we don’t really give two shits about New Zealand unless we need to film a movie.

>gave him exactly what he wanted

Why are normies too cowardly to read manifestos? “Oh god oh no I could never read what that madman wrote I dont care what a bigot thinksafsfdafg”

Attached: 33664741-F641-4C07-9351-42F41515C47C.png (720x589, 58K)

never underestimate neo-liberal virtue signalling.

No that's an original motion picture
Who/what is tds though

Attached: 1547879779220.png (825x638, 63K)

>Brenton Tarrant has turned out to be an epic fail, Islamization of NZ increased 500% after his attack.
Why has nobody read the manfesto?

That isn't why he attacked.

Because it only gets posted in ant size

It's probably going to be a talking point for the future though, just as the cases start to add up more and more.
>remember the NZ massacre? remember the x massacre? this is why we need gun control!
>*claps*

>To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and the
Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning NATO
once more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey once
more back to the true position of a foreign, enemy force.

Attached: 1527147740592.png (640x861, 394K)

That's such an interesting behavior, noticed it too. People are actually afraid to read or discover things because they may be "bad". Such a ridiculous mindset.

If anything it confirms what a bad state the west already is in. Its like turning on the lights and seeing 100s of roaches scatter and blaming the lights for showing you that theyre actually there.

>Was getting caught part of your plan?
>Of course.
The fire rises.

stupid phoneposter

>Congratulations terrorist-You Failed.
Congratulations NZ you played right into his hands.
Read his Manifeisto he played you idiots like a fiddle.

GG EZ.

Attached: 1543770272032.jpg (827x620, 89K)

Either people wake up and he gets free or the world just falls further into circus status and he stays away from the horrors in solitary confinement. It's really a win win

I missed the part where the 50 Muslims were resurrected.

>an entire generation of white kids said "I don't care" and got an instant redpill

>Erdogan has beyond any shadow of a doubt read a Turkish translation of the Navy Seal pasta.

Attached: 1540413221419.jpg (581x603, 64K)

This. Based.

Here is the link to the full audiobook for Brenton's manifesto

mega.nz/#F!eXJTmIrZ!OxCQm_WtaKGduf7XwOUVIw

Attached: 5545C53C-6CF7-46BB-A75D-5D91261A6190.jpg (636x622, 123K)

It winnows the field.

How long till we get a patition to remove the southern Cross for being Islamaphobic?

Attached: qmeme_1552791720046_71.jpg (862x575, 180K)

>holy shit the keikaku is going better than expected

this is going to intensifies the tensions between the whites and the sandniggers considering that the government is literally cucking hard to them
shits going down

Attached: 1553031094125.png (480x473, 303K)

Dude thank you.

Maybe this was the plan all along...

Audible kek the book underrated lol

This is exactly what he wanted, shitnigger.

They're doing exactly what he wanted. #SubscribeToPewdiepie

youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto

>Whites are more united than ever.
United under the goal of sucking as much Muslim dick as possible. Our ancestors would be proud.

It was an odd conclusion and I'm not sure how he came to it.

If classrooms full of American children getting gunned down by other Americans haven't changed the general gist of gun legislature, why would he think that the USA would give half a fuck about some ragheads on the other side of the world?

Literally on the second page of his manifesto he explains that it's what he expected...

>but there hasn't been a copycat attack to date yet, not a single one.
Greedy ain’t ya? It’s barely been a week. Besides I’d rather someone take out leftist politicians who are pushing this shit on us rather than a handful of Muslims ladies who are praying lmao. Traitors hang first.

What's really funny is Ardern sent the foreign minister (and the man responsible for propping up her shitty government) to Turkey to confront Erdogan over it. Result? Erdogan is still doing it!

it came in a way he may not have expected. the left is holding up NZ as a beacon of what they want to do. if it comes up in dem primaries then he definitely accomplished that goal

Home come all the action ou s in favor of muslims? Stick your Q plan Shit up your ass. Give results or kill yourself faggot.

> WHITE people must submit to the will of allah

sorry shit skin. I'm buying some more ammo

they actually did everything he said would happen. They do not understand that you create more demand by decreasing access to what is normal.

Attached: 1551838476537.jpg (960x713, 143K)

>forced public response
They've done exactly what he wanted, user.

>He didn't read the manifesto
We need to force polarization.

>Everything he wanted is happening and more
>"Our virtue signaling is proof he lost!"

Attached: 1473918991791.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Why do you assume it has to be an instant process? The demographics shift over time and the continuity of these mass shootings practically ensures that gun control will succeed in the US eventually.

>why would he think that the USA would give half a fuck about some ragheads on the other side of the world?
He wasn't thinking that the people of the USA would give a fuck, he was banking on politicians making a move to take them, thereby igniting a civil war. That honestly would be the breaking point. And the Democrats quickly jumped trying to get it moving, but the American public doesn't want it.

Much to my delight, more states are moving to Constitutional Carry and now more minorities are coming around to owning guns to protect themselves and their families from the nigger menace and homicidal illegal aliens.

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (477x272, 34K)

Your seeing as usual half the whites virtue signaling.

Meanwhile the other ualf is probably making pipe bombs.

Whatever it takes to wake people up. The slow death will be complete but speed it up and the common man just might notice

Attached: 1496729677155.png (696x748, 461K)

This..

Attached: 1534035077891.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

He was trying to accelerate things, what the Muslims are celebrating is the exact same thing he wanted still I can't believe that whites and Arabs can be so stupid that they can't realize their true enemies are the blacks and the globalists spreading them around the world. Fuck, they are dividing the only two forces able to exterminate the blacks.

I think non-Americans think they understand America well since we've forced our "culture" everywhere. But it's only from the center going out
USA -> anglosphere -> rest of the world
There is no back and forth current, only ever outwards. Maybe he thought the psychological whiplash would be such that our bleeding heart half of the population (sjws/leftists) would demand gun control and possibly get it because racism (even though Muslim is not a race) is so evil it's even worst than child murder.

Americans only care about blood and explosions with a thin layer of happiness and pills. We're all transfixed by it, even those who claim to be disgusted. "If it bleeds, it leads," is true but our news has an ever decreasing lifespan. New Zealand was out of our news cycle quickly, more than Jow Forums would lead you to believe.

No fucking shit, genius. He reeks of mossad

>He thinks all of this virtue signalling isn't driving a wedge between the political elite and the normie
Poo, these acts of treason are very bad optics for the elite and MSM.

The share of those disgusted by this behavior grows every day

Attached: 1505263575847.jpg (2500x2500, 1.29M)

Tarrant said in his manifesto that NZ was a cucked nation. They proved him right again.

>This
It was important on the mainstream u.s. for all of ONE day.
Don't get me wrong, the media and the shills harp, but outside in the normie world?

They don't care anymore.

He already said NZ was cucked.
He is three steps ahead of you.

I didn't used to hate jews. And then i see shit like that.

They're afraid they might get convinced.

Frankly, his plan has only just began. If whites take death with a smile and nod then his plan failed, if it they take up arms as they lose relevance and center stage then he's won.

They're afraid it might awaken the latent darkness within themselves. One's shadow can be repressed, but not erased, and they are aware of that on some level. And it scares them. Like that feeling of wanting to jump off the roof of a tall building, but you don't really want to.

LOL The media is doing exactly what he wanted in NZ. In fact they are pushing more people in to the arms of the Racist groups there.

Those whom are critical of Islam or dislike immigration will feel powerless and like the government is against them. They will now start taking things into their own hands, forming their own groups, and will become more extreme than they were before.

Funny thing is this will spread Islam in NZ even more, and make things worse for everybody but at least it will be a fun shit show

Attached: 1553264015469.jpg (2162x2562, 875K)

NZ will be dealing with a secession of the south island before the end of this year. Their gun grab is a dud with less than 50 returns of the 1.5+million known firearms in the country. Multiple NZ police are gonna get shot in the coming months for trying to confiscate guns from farmers. You PM will continue prancing about in a hijab while the country descends into civil war.

Perfect analogy.

Part 3, section 4, item C. Or as i like to 34C. Just how i like my women.

I assure you, leaf. Guns in the US are going nowhere anytime soon. There are around 2,000,000 background checks run every month for gun purchases.

Attached: millions per month.jpg (926x703, 271K)

He wasn't trying to stop Islam. All of his goals are being met by the retarded New Zealand state

Acceleration works, guys.

>opprobrious displays of the Islamification and jailing people for reading the shooter's manifesto means he failed

the room-temp IQs rejoice

That just proves that tarrant was right.

I will second this statement.
The only people talking about ebil wyte men, are my liberal white male professors. One of them is writing articles and a chapter about "white male mass shooters". I fucking laughed at the thought, and would love to see his reaction to the manifesto. He argues that NZ has to do with all white people. I lost all respect for him that day. Infact he even wants to give up his director position because hes a white male....

What a joke. Apparently being white means youre a retard and cant do a job as well as a Woman of color

that was his intention poo for brains.

his planning and execution seemed professional compared to other shootings. I still think it was some sort of spook operation--not sure by whom though.

>We need sympathy, violence, and guillible sheep to suceed

Attached: ISISFags.webm (600x338, 2.84M)

Actually you played yourselves and clearly didn't read the manifesto

>accelerationist
>increased 500%
>failed

"ok"

He was a little delusional, at least when he wrote his manifesto, but his heart was in the right place.

We Americans have a shitload of guns and we don't use them. All gun ownership protects is gun ownership. Nobody influential is planning on sending cops door to door and having them confiscate your guns. Conservatives are braindead pussies who take pride in losing slowly.

Would make sense. Theres probably a couple other global groups that want to fuck with the jew rule.

Progress

He fucked up several times. Tarrant dropped magazines, didn't go fast enough to leave time for burning the mosque, almost got tackled by some mud man, wasted time double-tapping when he could have torched the fallen invaders, and didn't get any politicians or journalists.

kek

Literally doing exactly what he said this would do. This will push everyday New Zealanders to the right

Same. Infact I liked them until I started getting called anti-semitic for criticizing Israel.

When do we get to the part where we behead females?

Lol no they're not.

If there was any resistance it would have happened when a fucking Muslim call to prayer was broadcast throughout the country. Or when they saw the news and it was all hijabi'd western women.

Most whites don't care about this shit, they're too comfortable. You need to make them poor and downtrodden to start seeing action.

>NZ Baby Boomer are beaten and weak

Fuck, Tarrant was wrong, everyone in NZ is beaten and weak

It’s all the Americans fault. If they weren’t bombing the shit out of the Middle East these Muslims would never had poured into the west. If ethno nationalism is your top priority then only vote for the anti-interventionist candidates, no matter what their other policies are.