The Economist Actually Sticking Up For White People

I can't believe my fucking eyes

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-003907_Economist.jpg (1079x769, 366K)

are the Rothschilds /our banking family/?

i don't think black people read about economics, they do well to protect their audience

kek, they're afraid of losing moderate whites

lmao.
nice trips fren

based Jesus trips

Attached: jeezus.jpg (510x768, 157K)

Idiots in power are starting to realize they're about to out-kike themselves and destroy their country if they keep letting society go off the rails. Notice how reason is always conveniently achieved after goals/agendas are realized. Sense doesn't make sense until pockets are lined and damage are done. The economic monster needed a new set of warm bodies to be society's "slaves" so they allowed flows to occur to account of the lack of birth rates by the domestic population that as reeling from the sick society that was cooked up. When they hit their numbers, the rhetoric will start to change and they'll pretend like it never happened.

Studies show that whites are a lot less supportive of leftist policies if they know they’ll be minorities in their own countries.

All this “fuck whitey” in the media has made many more conservatives

This guy knows what's up. Chiggety czek

They still don’t understand that extremists seek to bring normies into their fold. Maybe the biggest failure of leftism is believing we’re all in it together when we’re all almost totally alone if not totally.

>random string of words in a white box with no context
source it, faggot.

this user fuggin gets it
they only pretend to give a fuck to ease the tension

They can smell the gas.

Attached: zyklon-ben_sleeping-goy.jpg (600x450, 73K)

The Economist, retard.

They lost me when they started pushing more and more SJW crap (muh wage gap, muh racism, muh refugees). They used to be ok before the election, it was even considered a right-wing/libertarian leaning newspaper. Now, it's completely cucked.

This is damage control and an indication that they're scared.

The only reason these people would ever pretend to be your friend is if they're afraid of you.

The Economist also pointed out that "bathroom bills" that allow trannies to go into the women's restroom increase the rates of assault against women in those bathrooms, in The World in 2019.

They're just clueless cuckservative boomers who don't understand just how obvious truths can be attacked by leftists. Sadly, by the time they wise up they'll have been replaced.

smart leaf

They were never okay, you were just younger and more naive.

I highly doubt that the people who make up The Economist's ownership and staff are going to be "replaced".

The minorities are beginning to bite the hand that feeds them on the left. Jews will lose control over idpolitic and they'll retreat to Donald Trump, the Messiah of the Jews, who was sent by the lord GOD to protect the jewish people.

This isn't pro-white. It's anti-accelerationism.

The gentile owners have long since been replaced. The gentile staff, however, is still a work in progress.

(Checked)
(Checked)

I love you guys.

This

We love you too retard .
>Electrolytes , it's what plants crave !

Attached: 1553165628317m.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

They think they're afraid now, but they don't know what's coming.

Attached: 1505742080268.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

Damn since when did (((they))) understand the consequences of their actions?

They're fucking terrified of how many people have woken up.

Attached: 1505330050567.jpg (935x952, 159K)

They think it can be put back in the bottle if they shill hard and fast enough.

Attached: 1552683420589.png (595x809, 340K)

Jews need to be brought down a few pegs before they get themselves hurt. They're creating enemies at an alarming rate and I fear that good, peaceful Jews will be alienated when the extremists are confronted.

>commit act of terrorism
>people start taking you seriously and doing what you want

is this really a precedent the economist wants to set

Terrorists win.

There are starting to be serious clashes between the black and spanish wings of the "people of color" leftist coalition, that are spilling out in to public. Similarly between jews and muslims. They haven't even won the war yet and they are already squabbling over the spoils... We are going to hit back. And hit back harder than they could ever imagine.