Innocent black man kicks 80 year old lady in face on subway

>innocent black man kicks 80 year old lady in face on subway
>no one one Jow Forums wants to talk about it
Can you say cucked?
twitter.com/BKLYNRELL1/status/1108828338666307588

Attached: D2XCcjTX0AcgspE.jpg:large.jpg (1122x1262, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He dindu muffin. He was out there preaching the lord's word. He is gentile giant

he was a victim of soshiety my fellow goyim

This is impossible. The media has promised me that black men are the most dignified and gentle souls!

From my experience, some of these people, just gotta kick somthing...

"Worl stah at my niggg gahhhh"

Another Black King locked up.. s m h family. This shows how bias the system still is against the black community

You feel me?

Attached: 574.gif (320x180, 2.54M)

>"World star that, maah nigguh."
Context?

Attached: 8316A44C-1FBC-49D7-A595-17A7AFF7B38F.png (573x509, 173K)

The white lady was sitting there in her privilege, which was an intolerable sight to most, but only one had the courage to do something about it. Because we live in white supremacist system, he will be condemned. He his the Hero Social Justice needs but not the one we deserve. He his, the dark knight.

>oooooooo
>oooooooo
>oooooooOOOooOoooo
>Ooooooooooo

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>ooo......

Attached: C6A4F642-67D5-474B-8642-094DA56F858B.jpg (399x385, 44K)

The saddest part is my tax dollars will pay for his jail time and for the welfare to the rest of his family. Might as well have the nigger kick us all in the face.

Attached: taxes.jpg (675x875, 136K)

It's not that we don't want to talk about it, it's just that the only response you'll get is

>kek, those niggers.

It was an old black woman being kicked.

Black lives matter.

What color was the "victim"? She might have been asking for it for generations.

why are they filming,instead of kicking that asshole's face in

>Higga muh niggaz!

It means: We're getting high, my niggers.

Fix your trannies white user.

Attached: 1553356789221.png (641x181, 20K)

Popular nigger fight site

They are too busy holding those ooos.

plenty of threads on it yesterday

oy vey my goy- I mean Fellow White Person™, look how disproportionately blacks are persecuted!

Its pretty sad when you can't roundhouse kick old ladies without getting arrested.

What other appropriate response IS there my nigger?

>Please stop assigning value to women
is what I took away from that.

Does anyone know why he kicked the old lady?

It’s like a pack of Baboons. They all sit around watching making monkey noises and then they have the audacity to complain when we compare them to monkeys.

World Starring that

Because bix nood, muhfuggah.

Damn, he BTFO the whole train

Yeah I thought maybe she told him to stop sucking his teeth while eating his fried chicken

Nigger is nigging. What else is new?

>doesn't understand blacks
>thinks he can white knight
>would end up getting your ass jumped by 88 blacks 14 seconds later

Gib him his reparations already you white devils

Are you a boomer? Literally everyone under the age of 30 knows what worldstar is.

Indeed, this sort of thing will slowly stop being news altogether. Just like the black on black murders.

Whites and the vulnerable being attacked just for existing will be perfectly normal in a few years.

>Does anyone know why he kicked the old lady?
All it takes for these animals to attack is to be in any position (like sitting) that puts them at an advantage, which is why they love to punch seated and seatbelted people in cars and trucks.

Anyone have the Tyrone cartoon where he gets millions in gibs, then blows it all at the titty bar, then ends back up in the gutter?

Hello Fellow White Person™, we're not allowed to question our overlord niggers

>innocent black man kicks 80 year old lady in face on subway and no one on Jow Forums wants to talk about it

lol...stupid. hes not innocent. hes a nigger...and would be a close to dead one if i was on that train

>It's not that we don't want to talk about it, it's just that the only response you'll get is
>>kek, those niggers.

because thats exactly what he is, and will always be...and is part of the biggest problem in the United States. Criminal Niggers.

3% of the population (black males between 15-35) are responsible for 53.6% of ALL MURDERS IN THE USA.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

so yea...
>>kek, those niggers.

Attached: as-seen-in-life-full.jpg (750x600, 127K)

Yeah and I would like to say I’d help the old lady but I wouldn’t you know why? I carry a knife always. If I saw this I would like to say I would go up and stab the nigger while his back was turned. It’s dumb to challenge someone to a fight who has the nerve to kick an old lady in the face. He could have a gun. That’s why if I was to intervene I’d stab the nigger when it’s back is turned. But I wouldn’t because if I did all the other Baboons on the bus would say whitey went up and stabbed him fo no reason and it’s a hate crime. Then they’d turn in their cellphone videos of me stabbing the Ape

this. they only needed one person to film and the rest of them could have helped stomped that dirty old bitch's face in

Attached: Screenshot (153).png (713x952, 51K)

Nig does a nig thing. What's to talk about?

Why would they do that when it was amusing for them to watch?

This has nothing to do with race! Stop saying the n word for no reason. Some poor granny got kicked and all of you just jump to racist stuff. This is not the Jow Forums i know

>we're all equal lmao
really makes you think lmfao amiright Fellow White Person™
You're right Fellow White Person™, we should donate our paycheck to our local nigger advocacy group

>It’s dumb to challenge someone to a fight who has the nerve to kick an old lady in the face. He could have a gun.
You're right, but now that you mention it, owing to his massive monkey frame, and the old lady's old lady frame, it's LEGAL to do what you just said because kicking an old lady is certainly life-threatening to her. Or shoot the nigger, but try not to shoot through him. Be aware of your target(s).

>That’s why if I was to intervene I’d stab the nigger when it’s back is turned.
Good man.

>But I wouldn’t because if I did all the other Baboons on the bus would say whitey went up and stabbed him fo no reason and it’s a hate crime.
Brainwashed man.

>Then they’d turn in their cellphone videos of me stabbing the Ape
That would happen even with the whitest of whites these days, user.

Black people are very low IQ and impulsive

Attached: vait89862.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

What really pisses me off about these videos are the people who just stand by recording and making noises like they're watching a fucking football game or something

Replace the ticket with reparations and you'd see what all niggers would do with lots of money.

Attached: tyrone and state gibs.jpg (1024x776, 125K)

>This has nothing to do with race! Stop saying the n word for no reason. Some poor granny got kicked and all of you just jump to racist stuff. This is not the Jow Forums i know

It's TNB, Ivan.

Yeah I suppose you’re right

at this point what other option do you have? if the nigger's actions are inexcusable it will be swept under the rug. if they can find any way to absolve him of blame, they will do it.

They're cowards and have no morals. Niggers. You guys are going to hate me now, but some blacks are ok, but I'm not saying I trust them or want them near any future daughter.

Kekd out load. 3 watermelons wins 1 million

I don’t blame him, that woman probably owned slaves, she deserves it for being a racist bigot

>"subscribe to pewdiepie"
>shoots people up
>WE NEED TO GET RID OF PEWDIEPIE
>Kicks random grandmother
>"WORLD STAR THAT"
>silence from the media

So is the media ever going to address this shit influence world star has or what? You can find thousands of videos online of people doing ba shit then citing their name.

Take down the site, user. I challenge you to do it.

wat?

It’s a primal psychological phenomenon known as Bystander Apathy. Humans inherited it from our Ape cousins although most humans have evolved out of it. That’s why you mostly see it with blacks

Calling a nigger a nigger for kicking a granny in the face is entirely appropriate, nigger.

If you got the means, take down their site. If everyone with the knowledge and means took down that site every single day, eventually they'd give up and have to start over, which would fuck up their revenue a ton. :)

It's definitely a white guy in blackface.

80yr old lady was black so not our problem

I love this one.

Attached: priorities.jpg (1236x788, 160K)

I was in a bar yesterday and I was talking to a gay white guy and a black. The gay white guy said something about someone sounding black. The black said “what does “black” sound like”. The gay dude got uncomfortable and left. I said “I’d say the opposite of sounding white”. Black dude didn’t say shit and changed subjects. We talked about video games for another 30 minutes after.

My point is to never hesitate or show fear because they can sense it like a dog can.

how do you take down a site?

Where I am from if someone did that they would be jumped and beaten bloody waiting for the cops to pick them up. Thank god we have reps like Steve King in Iowa who call out nigger culture for what it.

DOS-denial of service stuff like that. If one has the knowledge, you can spam their servers to the point where they lock up and no one can use the site. Btw it's illegal so this is all satire, jussayin.

Everything posted here is satire, Fellow White Person™

LOL! this is my favorite joke site too, fren.

I for one love our democrat FBI overlords and would never question their absolute rule

Is he really a zoomer? My first instinct was millenial, but nogs do look start to look 30 when they hit 14.

hahaha fren user *beep* *crackle* RED TEAM NEGATIVE I SAY AGAIN. RED TEAM NEGATIVEeerrr I mean, cough, I mean, did you watch the new capeshit film? It sure was quality.

We've talked about it. Jannies delete the threads or a massive bunch of shills bury the fuck out of it.

This is what we face now.

I was gonna make a post but midway in it I realized I don't know what normie shit they show on TV anymore, do people even use that shit still? 100 dollars a month and you STILL have to watch ads and commercials and shit?

nigs attack and kill other nigs all the time. why am I supposed to start caring now because one of them has been on this earth for longer?

the crowd fucking laughing is the worse part, what do you expect to happen when it's you next time being assaulted? Same reaction, but worse