>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
We do not have the luxury of time like the left had, we must be ready to act, and act soon. That means those that can, or have the ability should look to ingrain themselves into these institutions and climb as far up the power hierarchy as possible, in the shortest time possible. When the time comes you must be ready to act.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: ambition.jpg (1579x1920, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ur1cqtEiH1Bx/
bitchute.com/video/Cn2KkgpbgNVN/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Romania
spiegel.de/plus/globales-netzwerk-rechtsextremer-terroristen-die-braune-verschwoerung-a-00000000-0002-0001-0000-000163036946
youtube.com/watch?v=3AmCQBUYp5s
youtube.com/watch?v=qURQSlUHDYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello my fellow Aryans

Attached: Dacian.jpg (465x640, 179K)

bumping the bumps pumping pump

Attached: german-88mm-flak.jpg (855x783, 431K)

*jumps into the thread*

Attached: 1553097625449.jpg (184x184, 6K)

i shall declare that bbpp is the new bump. :^)

so, when are you guys moving back to your second home, Romania?

What should I be doing there?

Attached: 1552817516769.png (746x668, 220K)

Well, my Drang nach Osten has recently escalated ... do you have any metal and steel industry to modernize? ;)

Attached: orly.png (1024x1024, 319K)

More patriotic parties emerging in Europe.
We need a federation that will put Europeans FIRST!
eleftheripatrida.gr
MAKE HELLAS GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: ep1.jpg (1500x500, 139K)

EVROPA ERWACHE!!

Attached: tod_der_lüge.png (900x600, 693K)

bitchute.com/video/ur1cqtEiH1Bx/

Attached: 1548538387218.jpg (720x486, 87K)

i'd earn my shit in switzerland, buy up and pay off Immobilien in germany and come back to retire.

bitchute.com/video/Cn2KkgpbgNVN/

Attached: 1551685101941.gif (400x300, 2.99M)

>switzerland

Already part of the plan. ;)

Attached: schekeli.png (344x605, 204K)

making aryan alpha babies with the local girls, enjoying being loved by the locals, natural beauty is equal to Germany and well it's probably where the next great European Empire will arise from.
yes. We're getting many loans from the EU and would otherwise be given to corrupt people. We have room for development and industry needs a kick start. We would appreciate your presence

seriously quit acting like you don't secretly love Romanians. Just move to Romania and you can return to Germany to reconquer it with our help after a few years.

BUMP for HANS
>Will the recent dutch election influence german elections?
>Will Germany grow balls and take back their country?
>Will you hang merkel for what she did?

Attached: 1553277629068.jpg (750x690, 407K)

I think we should jump balls deep into the article 13/17 debate. Leftists think they have a monopoly on that stuff. Let them know that we hate the EU for trying to censor us.

never do the sham-poo. :>

bump

Attached: 1fb58821b7.jpg (1024x924, 154K)

>We would appreciate your presence

Any important industrial centers that may be interesting here? Could do some research from there on and see if I know anyone with connections to Romania. Need to get a foot into the door ... but first of course have to find said door. ;)

come home aryan man .. come to Romania.

i want them to.
It really is tiresome. i feel horribly drained and powerless.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Attached: Meme2.png (650x954, 343K)

I think any field in engineering would be happy to have you. Government Municipalities would be your best bet because they would appreciate the credence you would lend to their projects (less prone to corruption). Try to communicate your interest with government employees at a city level.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Romania

>Romania
Germany is my home, there is no need for a safe space. Anyway, thank you for your offer, appreciated.

Attached: 1552515423301.jpg (600x763, 75K)

:(

I'm not denying that. In the intermediary time you can still adapt to the current situation you're in. Since there isn't a quick solution to the political issues in western Europe, you should maximize the regions of Europe you still can. You can start a very large and healthy family in Romania then return to Germany. What's your other option?

If you stay in Germany your work and taxes will only benefit your own displacement.

I was born here and here I am going to die. I always knew this.

Attached: 1550271287717.jpg (1280x952, 242K)

Anyone got the new "Spiegel"? There's an Articel about Infinity Chan and some other stuff. Didn't had the chance to read it complete.

Attached: Do8TeMyXoAAnE4B.jpg (676x863, 72K)

Thx for the advice, yes, I think this might be the best route initially. Will check some contacts on Monday I think ;)

Nice digits fren.

Attached: 1539124480210.jpg (399x225, 20K)

>work and taxes
My income isn't "system-relevant", as they'd say. Besides, I'm boycotting the economy, by not buying this society's merchandise. Everything I earn, I save.

Attached: 1552728489671.jpg (735x490, 76K)

9000 keks thread

Why don't you browse SpiegelOnline?

Der arme Mann.

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really are tat.png (541x508, 305K)

Tell me about inter-indian migration stress aside from the assamese issue.

I was born in Romania and I will die there (or fighting for it somewhere else). You're missing the point.. in between birth and death you still need to live. If you think you can reach your full potential as a man there then stay (starting/raising a healthy family). More so still, if you think you can restore Germany alone then you're certainly mistaken. Why not build both a strong genetic family and a brotherhood with other Europeans while things evolve politically?

>Exklusiv für Abonnenten
spiegel.de/plus/globales-netzwerk-rechtsextremer-terroristen-die-braune-verschwoerung-a-00000000-0002-0001-0000-000163036946

>leave your country
>abandon the land of your ancestors
>muh full potential
>muh see da world

Attached: Merchant ripple.gif (240x240, 174K)

>living comfy life in Eastern Europe
>deserting
If I don't "restore" Germany, then who else will?

Attached: 1552588432415.png (650x500, 39K)

I'm moving back there soon myself to start a family and become politically active. Even if you decide it's not the best option for you (likely because of the low wages) I appreciate that you even entertained the idea. With time I do believe the wages and standard of living would improve. I also think Romania is ready for political change with the capacity to accept certain previously unthinkable positions.

Goddamnit, their website is a mess.

Life is still good here despite the whining.
Thing is that his taxes wouldnt go to the german state that drains us. If he manages to raise his children well, he would still have to convince them to leave the land again.

>Womans ...

Better go home, Gaius, you sure do look quite drunk :D

Attached: wome.jpg (450x294, 25K)

did he know the spartans were gay? they literally had older men look for young boys to fuvk and train for war.

>previously unthinkable positions

Kek, I would not mind that! ;)
Was thinking more of technology transfer btw. Will stay in the Alpenfestung, Blut und Boden style.

Attached: the_eye_is_open_the_path_is_clear.png (239x459, 133K)

>BWAYAN!
>OK, I've had enough of this!
Servas, my Metro aficionado fren

Ok that's the second best option but it's limiting your abilities and potential. By joining our side (Rom) everything you put into it would be repaid and appreciated. When the time comes we would return the favor. In addition what are your prospects for having a large and healthy family there vs Rom?

Wie traurig ist es eigentlich, dass hier nicht auf deutsch geschrieben wird? youtube.com/watch?v=3AmCQBUYp5s

>Metro aficionado

The Russians should better hope that dog charm does really work ... I have paid good Rubles for it! :D

Attached: good_boy.jpg (900x1350, 103K)

>good Rubles
toppest of keks!
those died out in 1917

Go to if you'd rather shitpost in German.

If God would've wanted me to live in Romania, I'd be born there. Yet, here I am, Germany is my home, and that's it.

>restore Germany
no one wants a restored Germany more than me. It all depends on what strategy you think would work best/fastest. I think letting it collapse while prospering yourself (through family formation) is the best way. You're* the one keeping things functional for a system that requires functionality. I don't understand what other strategy you could use successfully a this moment? What is your strategy? your individual sacrifice is used by your political system against your long term interest.

>I think letting it collapse while prospering yourself (through family formation) is the best way.
fucking kike

abandon? He can decide to return to Germany with his 6 white kids or he can stay there and die with a forgotten legacy.

stay out neger we're full!

As stable as a petrified piece of shit ... I hope they won't have the last laugh after Euro collapse ;)
Yesterday was an ordeal. Fucking vodka. Pic kinda related. Never thought I'd ever look for where they put the barf bags in an airplane.

Attached: occupy.jpg (1440x800, 672K)

How many Svens came back from that black hole of US? how many Paddies? Polacks? Russians? Germans?
keep pitching that crap, maybe some nufag or lame ass defeatist will take you on it

His taxes would go to muhammad anyway if it goes to the "German" state. I'm not going to pretend to know the current state of Germany but your current is not stagnant. It will change and not for the better in the near future. Ultimately I do believe Europe will succeed but only through proper alliances and strategies. Just like in the US the mentality of "not that* bad" got them into a situation of oh shit, we're fucked (50% of 18 under is non white).

oh my... I warned you about that, didn't I!?

There is a growing demand in the tech sector however you'd likely be working for American interests.

>How many Svens came back from that black hole of US? how many Paddies? Polacks? Russians? Germans?

Why would you ever want to leave?

Attached: 1553368641929.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I'd agree with her here, though. I'd never help some stereo-typical self-loathing German. In fact, I notice their suffering with the utmost statisfaction, tbqh. Evil men shall reap, what they have sown.

>strategy
I boycott and sabotage, wheresoever it's legally possible: voting, purchasing behavior, social interaction a.s.o. I only care about myself, my family and my friends. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1551993500538.png (1124x1444, 137K)

>I hope they won't have the last laugh after Euro collapse ;)
however I'd like to poke fun at their fiatskis, they are in a much better position than eurofiat. they've been buying gold like chinks - hand over fist, and they have gas and oil.
their trouble with fiatskis is because everyone is still playing the "beggar thy neighbour" game. if they'd go for the gold/silve or gold backed money system they would be shoting themselves in the foot. especially now, with very shaky economy, no high tech know-how, highly dependant on imports of crucial parts etc. not to mention that they are infested by (((chosenites)))

I agree with you - no help for the wicked, but what the mutt said is abhorrent -
>let it collapse and also prosper from it
>hand rubbing intensified to the limit

>I boycott and sabotage, wheresoever it's legally possible: voting, purchasing behavior, social interaction a.s.o. I only care about myself, my family and my friends.
based

>I warned you about that, didn't I!?

You did, fren ... you did. Nice digits btw ;)

Who says I don't do just that in parallel? Like in the good old times ... nothing beats Austrian opportunism. :D

Very good analysis again and I fully agree. They may have a very small window right now in theory but I doubt they will find what it takes to push through. Too rotten from the inside, toxic heritage of the USSR.

Attached: slacker.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What if a friendly stranger asks you for help tho,genuinely?

Attached: 1553370285824.gif (815x815, 818K)

even more toxic crap from the wild 90's. the people that gobbled up most of the wealth are not exactly top notch lads. it did not demand a high intelligence to grab things, it just required bandit нaглocть
to have a working specie money you have to be in parity import/export, or, preferably, in positive. They can hardly do that with petrodollar in place (oil price regulated by (((saudis))) and (((USA))). also, their oil infrastructure needs critical parts from abroad. also, the amount of corruption is staggering, and that shit puts a damper on any plans

Since the AfD is kinda going off the hill, i am reworking my flaggot meme.

Attached: Flaggenjuderei.png (500x734, 137K)

Did AfD turn into neocons?

They backpedaled from their more hardleaning members and have lots of investigations running for them, then the numbers are declining as well.

It's weird that a party that literally sieg heil'd before the election is getting in hot water now where it throws out the more drastic members that people voted them for.

With that mentality then you're already defeated and no one will even understand your honor mentality. I'M NOT SAYING to run away or label it as such. It depends on what your strategy is to making your nation better. you haven't told me what the alternative is to what I suggested? Almost 1 million ethnic Germans lived in Romania in the 1930s so your strict "God decided for me" doesn't apply.

g'night fellas! have a comfy one

I'd help him, if I expect him, he'd be helping me, too. Depends on the person and the situation.

Attached: 1552515542941.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

GDN8

the numbers will increase with developments. It all depends on individual strategy

I agree but ultimately you should only have one loyalty (your people)

Yes ... this again fits very much. I met the owner of the new project. Peculiar type, I won't say more. Not unfriendly though at least. Yes, they VERY MUCH depend on foreign infrastructure and tech to get any kind of growth done. Btw they just started building huuuge liquid gas facility in Far East (and I assume the justifcation for the new project is nothing but supplying parts for this grand project).

Attached: in_space_nobody_can_hear_you_cyka_blyat.jpg (800x1056, 57K)

I relate to you and your beliefs. Cheers lad

YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT. In the long run it's the best strategy to save EVERYONE. We have no one in political power to wield our work for our people's benefit. The power of our corrupt systems comes from our own inability to be corrupting. You're implying I'm selfish while I'm offering him my country?!

that's a good strategy which I'm currently employing myself here. however it's not effective enough in the long term because eventually you'll need to participate in their system when you have a family.

>the nation
I care about the nation, in as far as it beneficial to me myself, my family and my friends.

>alternative strategy
I outlined my strategy here: .

>Romania
It's simply not my country. Romania belongs to Romanians. I'm German, not Romanian. I don't want this globo-homo glob-trotting shit.

Sup lads, how are you doing?
youtube.com/watch?v=qURQSlUHDYI

Attached: asfasdf.png (534x533, 119K)

>I agree but ultimately you should only have one loyalty (your people)

...and now, fren, you got right to the bottom of it. I do all this to get rich and important ... but not for myself. I have no use for a gold watch or a personal yacht. And power itself is tempting but it gets boring with time. But the power to realize a vision, a dream ...

Attached: combustible_lemons.png (372x551, 98K)

My sister is dating a turk, everything is lost.

Did you talk to her

Ok I agree.. I never suggested that you should become* Romanian. I suggested that you strategize a path forward in which you recognize the positives of living temporarily in Romania while having a mutually beneficial interaction with us. You'd help us and we'd help you. Funny how you liked Romania in ww2 when you needed our oil (30% of the Axis) and willingness of our men to join you in a war to the death but now* you want to win alone and by rules no one else will.

Try talking too her about it.

Attached: Ataturked.jpg (502x599, 44K)

It's her life and she can do what she wants but I still dislike it.

I have the same mentality and goals, which is why I know we will all succeed.

Hello my fellow aryans, how things are going in Germany and Austria?

Attached: 1500495295557s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Does her bf and you talk or avoid each other?

what the fuck kind of response is that?! I already made it clear to all my family members I would permanently disassociate with them if they dated a non European. You have to shame her every single day.

Then Heil dir, Kamerad!

Attached: witnessed_me.png (970x545, 1.14M)