>kvetch

>wooden doors

Wasn't it 4 million?

Used to be, I think the current wig actually says 1.5 million
They feel no need to be consistent

based and zoomerpilled

i believe you meant 7

More like 10 goy

Hahaha no fun allowed out our ajewsment park.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4&t=2s

at our... I got excited.

actually 20 million you anti semite

>invite people in to make publicity
>people make pictures
>THAT'S NOT ALLOWED

If all human life and death is considered equal, (which in the eyes of the jew, it is not) then Jews really suffered some of the least casualty and death in the war.

Attached: Jewish Death WWII.jpg (943x670, 159K)

It's really just a publicity stunt.
Jews crave for attention so they use people who already probably pro jew if they visit this shit and make them look bad to gain even more attention.

Apparently walking on rail is antisemitic. You must always be sad at the memorial, goyim.

>gen z not giving a fuck about 6 gorillion
>gen z being too comfortable to understand the actual implications of death and war

fucking pick one you stupid faggot. war is coming. the weak will die and the educated will remain. tell me im wrong

"Since he is of no use anymore, there is no gain if he lives and no loss if he dies."

>20 million
you mean 300 billion right?

Ironic and funny thing is, those are Jews on those photos.

I was in Auschwitz 5 years ago on college trip, the most obnoxious, loud, smelliest, degenerate and derogatory people there were Jewish excursions and their children. I was kinda right-wing before that, but that turned me full U (pun intended). When people whose ancestors were brutally murdered there (probably), behave like most rotten, drunken German Nazi, you know they're not fit to be respected or allowed to live.

You know it's bad when Polish tour guide tells you he'd rather work in Auschwitz which was operational.

Attached: 1438016032774.jpg (540x960, 82K)

reminder that none of those kids went there willingly. they are on field trips so it’s no wonder they don’t give a fuck about it. Might as well be spanish class at a taco truck

So this is the new meme now? How is this memed without having to visit their fake Holohoax camps? Just print out pictures of train tracks, act like you're balancing, and take a picture?
>I'm balancin on my Jew tracks
>Look me
>O i am a balancin on my jew tracks

Im 21. Used to do the roman salute as a joke with my mexican buddies and no one gave a fuck. Theyd call me a cracker and I’d call them a beaner and it was all in good fun

Yikes can’t wait to see my JewTube reccomendations now

balancing is ANTI-SEMITIC

My generation didn't care either.

haha yea getting ethnically replaced is all fun and games

>I moonwalk on the ashes of your ancestors
Zoomers NO!

Attached: dabonthemgrannies.gif (484x266, 1.57M)

Attached: 35A2CF68-F918-46CD-AF37-78B25567B5B4.jpg (419x431, 89K)

Fucking retard. Where in my post did I say that? Im saying most of us younger people don’t give a fuck about “offensive” shit

How dare you underestimate the figures like that you disgusting Nazi sympathizer! Over 6 trillion Jewish peoples were murdered by those evil nazis in the holocaust! Never forget! Now please continue to let AIPAC operate and donate billions to Israel to help us poor Jews forget about the atrocities):

look at thise comments, this shit is like a fucking religion.

>"Hey kids! Stop being kids!"
Kids play at funerals it's what they do

If that is the excuse then everyone should never do anything fun in Ireland out of respect for the potato famine

>You know it's bad when Polish tour guide tells you he'd rather work in Auschwitz which was operational.
Full kek

And nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say.

Why should I give a fuck about it? No current jews ever lived through it unless they were very young children. My Ukrainian ancestors were subject to holodomor, which had killed 12 million ethnic Ukrainians.

Attached: BC19FA66-B581-4A61-A3EE-E9E909D2C299.jpg (750x765, 125K)

Why respond then you dumb fucking gypsy

isn’t everywhere stolen native land?

To make it clear to you and your autistic mind.

Gen Z need to grow up with Ernst Zundel and Roger Dommergue.

Attached: watchadoingshiksa.jpg (930x602, 151K)

>He cries out in pain as he lashes out at you

Ok

so no Holocoaster then :(

go hang out with your shitskinned goblin friends faggot. those who befriend invaders are traitors of the first class. you do not belong here.

We should really recreate the Holocaust so that people will truly Never Forget ™

You have no friends.

Top kek someone should tweet that to them

Top kek

Attached: 65264.png (503x703, 234K)

What an autistic faggot you are.

There's no problem with shooting the shit with people, and enjoying others company. Just know that race mixing is bad. It's actually probably beneficial to be friends with the mud skins, because you can slowly redpill them on race, and teach them to stay within their own haplogroup

generation Zyklon you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=5yR0wlrq_h4&list=PL3AD38307A15C3B18&index=4

Attached: generation Zyklon.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

next time they'll start doing dabswastikas

Attached: 9vm7p988qbv11.jpg (696x393, 26K)

Attached: gen z.webm (640x358, 1.88M)

Attached: improvise, adapt , overcome.jpg (1024x1023, 88K)

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

Oy vey

Attached: 25517.jpg (300x300, 13K)

invaders are invaders, they do not belong in the country and whites have no business mingling with subhumans. Whites should stick to their own people and the shitskins need to be driven out. You are a bluepilled faggot and a traitor and you also don't belong here, newfag. Go extol the virtues of multiculturalism somewhere else. I bet you're not even white.

Absolutely disgusting to see such anti-semitism and downright evil humour on this board. I know Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general isn't exactly known for its kind people and empathy but this is just horrendous... How dare you misconscrue the numbers like this. To even suggest that less than 6 sextillion jewish souls were extinguished by you evil aryan monsters is criminal. 66 fantasyllion jews were killed every pictosecond during the holocaust, many died in the electric pools, death rollercoasters or masturbation machines. I myself survived 11 gassings..

Attached: 4F3D9AD0-707D-47CB-A0B3-F3710B100315.jpg (711x399, 66K)

What would happen if someone were to dab at the gates of Auswitch?

Attached: Hitler Dab.jpg (800x685, 35K)

Attached: 3B983363-0669-44CA-8F19-1A04F714924B.png (527x524, 312K)

Attached: FA2D2BB9-A5C0-4CBE-BDD4-BBF176D17588.jpg (479x518, 66K)

>muh holocaust
I want you to listen to this song carefully jew. The world is a mausoleum.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlEIlq9nZg

Attached: D6A6F89D-6F02-4CF8-92D2-F13620832FBB.jpg (711x399, 36K)

Dancing on graves is a part of life.

Attached: fa4.png (640x616, 352K)

Y'all know that's a jew, right? Israelis behave like animals in Poland.

The place is a cash cow amusement park, locals are sick of it.

I bet they don't even let them swim in the pool or play on the soccer field.

>Polish tour guide tells you he'd rather work in Auschwitz which was operational.

TOP KEK

They’re trying to convince the Jews another holocaust is brewing. This is the equivalent of a false flag for them

I think I have seen a pic like that, plus there was that based Estonian with his whistle.

It happened (lol) too long ago, you can't make kids care about old timey shit. I couldn't even interest my nephews in original pokemon, and they are into the series.

Where was that kvetching when shit like this was going on? Suck it up kikes, they’re just kids :^)

Attached: D8BC48D9-49D6-43C7-B072-9747041C6F07.jpg (962x640, 174K)

tell them to lighten up and stop being such Nazis about it

Attached: 1479615193639.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

This reminds me of the video of the American veteran at a memorial pool in Washington on a hot summer day bitching at all the families letting their little kids wade around in the water. He called the park police as I recall it.

Just lighten the fuck up. If you've ever been to one of these "attractions" they are boring as piss after the first 10 minutes, and looking for disrespect at every turn should be reserved for women and blacks, anyway.

Attached: 411C2805-1F47-4E7A-8F01-D56572D8C40F.jpg (1025x665, 95K)

Only for the purpose of the neuremberg show trials

Problem was most of the kids jumping in the water weren’t even fucking Americans

Come on.. how are you not supposed to do that at the sight of some rail road tracks? That's like tossing someone a ball and asking them not to bounce it.

Reminds me of the time I went to the museum of tolerance for a field trip (holocaust museum dedicated to the atrocities of germany). The jewish woman guide told us all to stop being happy at the end of the tour.
Damn dude, that bitch was mad nobody was feeling sad, that nobody was crying about it or seemingly affected in any way.. she was visibly butt hurt and we all had to pretend to be somber to appease her and the goy teacher, who was her white crony. We all had to act being in mourning for the jews to cure her tantrum.. while asking ourselves wtf was her problem.

Attached: 768567.jpg (300x173, 8K)

Attached: F263083A-18D4-490C-BDCE-3A3C8F647141.jpg (540x960, 191K)

>The place is a cash cow amusement park, locals are sick of it.
I hear there's an entrance fee now and you can't even walk around, you have to go on a guided tour?

I visited in 2013 and I don't remember paying anything to see either of the camps.

The holocaust never happened

It was actually 10 million

Sympathy points decrease with every generation. They can only milk it for so long. They can stage false flag acts of anti-semetic vandalism but that's about it unless they get change tactics

>1488
CHECKED

Attached: brain.jpg (900x600, 97K)

>over 1 million
>over
The death toll changes every day

I have never been although polish schools have a habit of making a school trip every year.

The guides treat it as a quick buck, the museum does it to generate shekels and polish people absolutely hate it. It's become part of the tourist package holiday and it's jews pushing it.

>entrance fee
So balancing on the railes is disrespectful to the memorial but making money out of it is not. Jew gonna Jew

Attached: 478.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

NUMBERS DON'T LIE

20 million you insensitive fuck

holocaust means burnt offering of an animal.
why did the holocaust happen. the lamb of God
sent by God put an end to all burnt offerings.
to reject the lamb of God means you must
accept the holocaust.

sodom means to burn, accepting the holocaust
means you want to get sodomized. that's the
secret about the entire thing. you guys starting
to get the picture yet. fuck.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Wasn't it 20 million?

40 million? Yes.

Gen Z should be sticking with Gen X. The millennials are just Boomers with less money and even more Marxist fantasies.

We need Alpha-Gen supremacy NOW! It's the only way to restore any concept of leadership to our world.

The war ended 74 years ago. You cannot expect anyone to give a shit.

80 million you filthy bigot antisemite

Full U. Haha. Za dom spremni!

>those soviet numbers
Man, they really fed those guys into the meat grinder. Talk about not giving a shit about your own people.

Attached: 1541109713273.gif (549x598, 212K)

cruxified by the media and left unemployable.

>if I help my enemies, they win
The only people who don't do that are whites. There's no need to tell a nigger or a spic that they ought to act & vote in the interests of their tribe; they already do this you fucking brainlet.

What was the event or personal experience that made you redpilled? And how did you found Jow Forums?

Attached: red-pill-blue-pill.png (680x551, 48K)