What’s Jow Forums‘s opinion on David Duke?

Attached: 502F25BD-FA75-46BC-BAB6-574E4BEBA1ED.jpg (574x885, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9-sGjJS0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He tries way too hard to be funny.

He's like Trevor Noah for Polish people.

Fucking faggot who never shuts the fuck up and isn't successful just like rockwell, pierce and hitler. All of them failed but get hyped up by fucking losers.... what a surprise.

Great biceps.

old
dumb
gay
never did anything to make wignats less reviled
calls out jews when the leaders of all nations everywhere act like jews

Very reasonable and optimistic if you listen to him. He never slanders other right wingers, he's always upbeat and positive, and I don't think I've ever heard or read him say something hateful. People who despise him don't actually know what he says, they go off what yids and darkies say about him. And what do we know about people who are endlessly slandered and hated by Jews with no apparent reason?

>inb4 shill
Stop getting your information from Jewish media. He was the closest thing to a pro-white governor our country has had since Wallace

This.

>every single time, the goyim know, open borders for Israel haha amirite guys?

Controlled opposition
He has absolutely no reason to publicly endorse people, yet he does it anyway knowing full well the way the media will run with it.

>for Polish people
Duke is not Polish, and the KKK was always opposed to Polish people because they are Catholic and not Protestant.

Attached: 1537051067409.png (743x817, 546K)

Good guy. Way too demonized in the Media. He's very soft and a far cry from the monster they make him out to be.

Attached: captain-america-copy-1.png (1000x955, 530K)

A good man
Has a questionable past but i believe his love for his own people outweighs the accusations thrown at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9-sGjJS0ZI

A washed up whip cracker whose time has passed him by. Probably smells like ben gay and a gay named ben.

The man is hyper-focused on the kikes. When a girl dresses like a slut is it her fault or the fault of her farther or husband for not controlling the daughter? Same with the kikes and the European people. Yes they engage in behaviors which work to destroy but it is because of the weakness of the men of Europe that the kikes are allowed to subvert.
>A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.
While I agree the kikes are a problem they are a problem only because the men of Europe allow them to be a problem. First and foremost the minds of the men of Europe must one again be made healthy and I fear for that what is needed is a collapse of the current paradigm.
Other then that I enjoy when he endorses candidates I don't like and uses his shit reputation to fuck with them.

Attached: 1552357929150.jpg (400x568, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4&t=2s

That plastic nig looks like Micheal Jackson
Heee Heee!

Attached: mj.jpg (1120x640, 92K)

Cry more. I guess everyone the Media deems "racist" should just go die in a corner instead of attempting to normalize it or grow the distrust. With that white hot take no wonder the kikes are losing.

glownigger asset

not a fan personally. pretty sure pol loves his 88 material though.

i'm from the south though so i'm aware of the over abundance of actual 88 storm front fags that are terrible at math and grammar.

He was pretty good when he got kicked out of the Republican party for not being a nigger lover.
He was also pretty good when he got kicked out of the MIGA movement for not funneling jew cock up his asshole like the Trump family.

I like him but I doubt he will ever amount to much because of his past connotations.
His destiny is to be another Rockwell or Pierce. Forgotten by most and only really known in the obscure far right places

Based individual. Great books (My Awakening is the comfiest books of all time).

Controlled op

You could had just not posted.

Attached: 1513564528426.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

He endorsed AOC so he AOK with me

Subversive jew rat detected.

Kike detected. "AIDS is the fault of White blood cells, not HIV, goyim. Blame yourselves for what we've done to you and become even more demoralized."

I admit that the Jewish Media was successful in framing Christians like him as being the main forces of censorship and repression in society, and framing Atheists like me as being the main forces pulling for degeneracy. The Jews had us fighting each other for years, and I was dismissive and suspicious of him and his Ilk for a long time.

But listening to him on the internet I realize I agree with most of what he says. He's far from being my enemy despite our religious differences.

So that's a real redpill for me regarding the media and those running the media.

Misguided strategy. But with an understandable need for ethnic homogeneity.
People in North America are majority white for the following reasons:

1. Forsaking birth control. When this gets interrupted, so do white demographics. Birth control pills were introduced in the 1960s, and white demographics never rebounded.

2. Winter climate. Brown skin people hate cold weather, and naturally avoid it.

3. Church. A person's congregation naturally supports them as they build a large family. It provides a place for all members throughout the economy to meet during the week. They also highly discourage the use of the birth control pill. The mormons in Utah are an oasis of white demographics for instance.

4. Economics. White people originally came to North America trading a specified portion of labor in exchange for passage across the Atlantic. We need to start *slowly* bringing in British people again. A booming economy, especially in agriculture, makes white demographics boom. See Adam Smith's writings on 'marriage' in the Wealth of Nations, and Alfred Marshall's writings on new 'agriculture districts' in Principals of Economics 8th Edition for more background on this phenomenon.

Those four talking points would be much more powerful in restoring ethnic homogeneity than anything David Duke speaks about. He and the rest of Jow Forums would be much more productive in speaking about them instead of the constant obsession with cabals and conspiracies. Economics ("the allocation of scarce resources that have alternative uses") quickly explains many of those things away.

Attached: cat nerd.png (668x668, 475K)

Attached: fertility-rate-united-states-1909-2016-snip.png (1135x796, 87K)

1963 birth control pill advertisement.

Attached: Ortho-Novum advertisement for the birth control pill, 1963..jpg (1200x675, 210K)

except no one actually gives a shit who this irrelevant retard endorses except the media, hence why he does it.

I like him. Kikes hate him. Good enough for me.

Based and redpilled

Based and redpilled.

B & R
Wants change through legal and political means, not through revolution

Duke is BASED & Redpilled.
He has awakened so many.

>The man is hyper-focused on the kikes.
gee i wonder WHY that is...

Attached: Who_are_the_Jews.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Pseudoscientific, ignorant, mindless trash.

You seem to care. Don'tpretend you're not a faggot and above it all.
>Trust in the Media is at an all time low
>Duke needs to stop endorsing people because the media will use it against them
Here's an idea. Go fuck yourself. Anyone who wouldn't vote for a candidate because of Dr. Duke wasn't going to vote for them anyway and they use it to get little faggots like yourself t-cell count low.

How is it there bro? Everything back to normal after the hurricanes?

I saw black klansman, the guy's a moron

Niggers here
Crime is worse than south africa
Keep out

Thanks for the tip. Any islands down there worth visiting?

David Duke - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionist
Alain Soral - Zionist
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Samuel Hyde - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Johnny Cage - Zionist
Adolf Hitler - Zionist

>I saw black klansman and believed it
>He is a moron not me... No way. I'm very smart

Attached: 1551395745310.png (289x289, 41K)

is it physically possible to not be a zionist?

The dutch ones maybe
Just look into caribbean crime statistics and nigger % population
For vacation most are safe but living permanently is riskier

Usual nazi autist with tons of info but knows shit about how to effectively use it.

Cool. Was thinking about Aruba and Curacao.

just another mason larper idiot

a fed that’s always right on cue

Legit shizo

RARE pedo flag

"He" looks like an old lesbian.

The most powerful of the Bogdanov triplets

His books are pretty solid. The thing I dislike the most about him is how he even expects to be treated fairly. Whenever he debates or does an interview he feels the need to complain about how the host isn't friendly to them. The right thing to do is relish in the inequity, and even use it to your advantage when possible.

He should focus on getting people to run for office. The fact he actually won an election once helps give him credibility. He's just cringe when he tries interacting with the "alt-right."

The problem is that Israel is the only viable place to exile them to. It's either have kikes here or have kikes over there. The other alternative is stupid because it would validate the holohoax, and is completely unreasonable.

Great man, peaceful, loving and intelligent, exact opposite of Jow Forums

Rational, scientific and respects God, religions and other people.
Calm headed because he knows he gets a bad rap just asks people to listen to him, no one does, as evidenced by the retards in this thread.

He's not affiliated with anyone, just common sense, a decent human being.
Naturally everyone hates him, he's not radicalized for the dolphin hitler fags, and doesn't pander for the other side.

So to them he has no place in politics because he doesn't pander to anyone.

Based as fuck