Mayor of poorest city in US gives herself 36% raise, will make 8x city's per capita income

"Ain't no reason to vote no"
dailycaller.com/2019/03/23/flint-michigan-raises-mayor-salary/

Attached: beyonce.jpg (978x1082, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/flint/2017/11/flint_councilman_eric_mays_lap.html
nbc25news.com/news/local/were-flint-water-crisis-funds-mismanaged
youtube.com/watch?v=hP0oj7x_dTU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=CISLizZGJ44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only 8x? Lol what a plebeian.

Attached: cbmIF.jpg (300x268, 17K)

>"Ain't no reason to vote no"

I thought that was a joke at first but nope

Attached: michigan.jpg (770x68, 15K)

Someone get that poor little Mexican out of that shithole before he gets drive-by'd.

She's black what you expect

>councilman and convicted felon
can't make this shit up

>7 times the city's average income
>Ain't no reason to vote no
Honk honk frens, honk honk

Attached: 1553438835035.gif (511x512, 105K)

but remember it's DRUMPFFFSSSSS fault that those pipes aren't fixed

Price of crack has gone up 36%.

>double negative
She's not wrong

WTF Venezuela

They probably dumb down from drinking the poisoned water so they will vote for yes. Never think Alex Jones is wrong people.

Attached: E513677A-ED0B-46C6-8E26-732B21B9024E.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

I wonder how much pipe repair money ended up in this woman's hands. Blacks are unable to self govern.... can anyone give me one example of them actually being able to?

Flint councilman Eric Mays' recent run-ins with the law include DUI for driving the wrong way down interstate with four flat tires & pawning his city-issued laptop 9 times. He was just re-elected last November. kek

mlive.com/news/flint/2017/11/flint_councilman_eric_mays_lap.html

8 times 0 is still 0

Nearly $600 million in state and federal "water crisis" funding has been squandered by the mayor's office
nbc25news.com/news/local/were-flint-water-crisis-funds-mismanaged

The salary is actually reasonable. It's the citizens of the city being a bunch of poorfags that is the problem.

>Detroit reporter Chad Livengood reported.
>Chad Livengood

youtube.com/watch?v=hP0oj7x_dTU

solid gold at 18 minutes boys

That's funny shit
the Republic is dead Anons

They're niggers. I don't think the water had much of an effect.

Attached: 1511582519993.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Fucking apes ruining Western civilization

Truly, a representative of the Flint community.

Attached: F306CF05-D3F6-4B52-BF4F-E88E79E6E82E.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Was there a competion over who who could nig the hardest? This is why the water crisis is not a media concern anymore.

>citizens of flint continuously reelect convicted felons and embarrassingly incompetent corrupt politicians
>help help why wont our water work waaah a bloo bloo

but muh water

Attached: 1552453235867.jpg (1242x993, 270K)

>8 times 0 is still 0
i got news for you, my dude

Attached: Terrence_Einstein.jpg (600x800, 118K)

pretty much proxy nigger

Flint is also the per capita murder capital of the nation. Population of about 90k but about 60 murders every year. So few cops on patrol it’s takes over an hour for one to show after calling 9-1-1

A tard like that shouldn't be allowed to have a laptop. Imagine the shit on that hard drive.

And Mayor’s top aid was indicted by FBI for an illegal numbers running gambling outfit

>Federal court records obtained by MLive-The Flint Journal through the Freedom of Information Act from the Executive Office For United States Attorneys show that Gilcreast was investigated in 1988 by the Federal Bureau of Investigation after an informant told the FBI that he ran a numbers gambling business in the Flint area.

>Michigan State Police seized plastic garbage bags from the front curb of Gilcreast's Mt. Morris Township home, finding a month's worth of paper slips stating daily amounts of bets, numerous numbers runners, amounts of winning bets and the resulting gain or loss, according to the records.

>Agents also found machine tapes adding six daily numbers to reach a weekly total, and slips showing winning numbers for both the Michigan and Illinois State Lotteries, according to court records.

>The government seized $57,922 from the property as part of its investigation, records show

That’s a shit ton of money in a shitty dead town like Flint. I assume the local Cadillac dealership is leasing a lot of Escalades

Looks third world, sounds third world...

part and parcel of a diverse country. its our strength after all

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=CISLizZGJ44
The eloquence of an elected city official in America.
Even I can make fun of this.

top kek

so she's making $700 a year?

They are stealing so much money. It'll never get fixed.

ayo he just keepin it real. I votes fo real as nuggahs

This. Her salary is 8x the avg income because the entire city is on welfare.

How do you become a publicly elected official after losing your right to vote?

I thought those niggers didn't have clean water and whatnot. Fuck Flint

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara

Most dead towns with similar population have a part-time mayor making like 40 grand because it's just a glorified no-show job. That Pete guy from South Bend, Indiana, a competent mayor with much larger population barely makes $100k. Flint mayor will make $125k

Have you seen her constituency?

>Niggers Mayor
>surprise.jpg

Attached: gibs_me_dat_39764ee1603ef0a41.png (300x397, 140K)

Like DeGrasse Tyson, a savant will arise from the melanin autism from time to time. This unironic nigger faggot was actually and honest, respected, capable mayor.

Attached: haroldwashington.jpg (1280x845, 70K)

Did they even get their water fixed?

Imagine being terrible at your job, then giving yourself a $34,000 raise lol

Just remember as our nation grows browner and browner, these people will continuously vote to give themselves more money at the expense of the white, hard working, established population of this country. And we live in a democracy, so there's nothing we can do about it. They'll start by taking over local areas, and then move on to entire state legislatures like we see in California already. And they'll just keep chipping away at the white businesses, workers, etc, until they've redistributed white wealth to the browns.

Even if you're a retiree making $35k a year off of stock investments to pad out the $42k a year you get from social securiy retirement, they'll say you represent a disparity that needs to be equalized, and they'll find a way to steal it all from you. They'll take and take until the last white person is brought down to the standard of living they maintain for themselves.

That's what these animals do. And they can do it with the full backing of our Constitution and Federal government.

>pawning his city-issued laptop 9 times
Peak Wakanda

Attached: 5.png (742x512, 154K)

Salary is not much in benefits politicians get, they also get dinner parties, free rides, free housing if they want, served other stuff and celebrations.

>Japan Germany
i get this

>south Africa Venezuela
inflation and crisis i get those

>US
makes sense pure capitalism

Good, she deserves it. You don't know how much BS mayors have to deal with on a daily basis. The stress is unbearable and so compensation for this detrimental effect on the human body should be well rewarded.

Tyson isn't particularly bright.

>average CEO pay
>taking a statistical average of data points that are notable for being an extreme
>comparing it to anything
Nice

>7 times zero

Goddamn, niggerocracy is one hell of a ride.

ceos produce value. This mayor cant produce clean water.

Truly a man of the people!

Attached: crackhead says wut.jpg (200x160, 6K)

blacks sold them selves as slaves to whites. That must have required a fairly coherent and complex system of authority.

thats a triple negative my man

>Harold Washington
>honest and respectable
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
Next you'll be telling me that Preckwinkle is a good, honest black woman who wants reform

There are a lot of migrants there. Everyone has a maid. Most people I met there seem to run a business in Caracas. But that was 10 years ago. Beautiful country.

>ceos produce value

What a cunt
Typical nigger

Flint has a Democratic mayor, a Democratic representative, two Democratic senators, and Democratic governor.

... but REMEMBER - any problems in Flint are SOLELY because of those mean, old, greedy Republicans!!

DATS DA WHITE MENS FAWUT

>"Ain't no reason to vote no, shieet, man, gurl just tryin' ta get dat green, nigga, don't be puttin' her down!"

The voters get the government they deserve.

You sir are truly a fucking moron.

Attached: 86bf69f5ff4be835dbdda547f1725bb6.jpg (410x512, 25K)

sheeeit

Yes. Yes they do.

They voted for this. Let them swim in that shit.

The problem is niggers, not the party label. If the local GOP was run by niggers it would be exactly the same as the Dems.

It's because black people don't judge other blacks by the crime(s) they commited like whites do.

Wow! Now that I wrote that It really makes my noggin a joggin

This is actually quite common for black politicians. google councilman and convicted felon.

Attached: 1530125165775.png (1304x1340, 1.62M)

Democrats?

Is he alright?

Flint really needs to be walled off and left to die.

yes he was ok

Attached: 1514755646199.jpg (5346x3320, 2.25M)

Mmmhmmm. Deal wid it. Whyboi

This is heading down the road the city of Bell in Los Angeles went down.

TLDR from the wiki
"In the end, seven Bell city officials, including former mayor Oscar Hernandez, former city administrator Robert Rizzo, assistant city administrator Angela Spaccia, and four city council members were convicted on graft and corruption charges, and were given sentences ranging from probation to twelve years in prison."

I don't live in Flint, though. I don't have to.

Must be a reward for fixing all those water pipes.

>gotta get their's

>tfw Virgin Livenbad

Attached: image.png (298x260, 62K)