This ad is in the Washington Post

Attached: IMG_20190324_082140.jpg (1205x2048, 397K)

Attached: 1545011941197.jpg (225x225, 6K)

this surely wont backfire in their faces

Attached: 1552629214518.jpg (720x895, 65K)

Kek

Is this a subtle redpill?

are ((they)) that stupid, that would make a normie question reality

>ad
You mean propaganda

Whatever it is the fact this kike bought this whole page in the news paper is proving her point even more

>It's all about the Benjamins, baby
I think that was a very clever double entendre on the names of Benjamin Franklin ($100 bill) and Benjamin Netanyahu/AIPAC/Israelis/Jews in general
if it was off the cuff then, top form, Ms. Omar

Attached: 1552976114224.jpg (305x315, 97K)

Attached: 1553257649407.png (198x198, 60K)

also, I didn't realize that you were allowed to just print redpills like this! oy vey, there should be laws against this

It’s pretty bad messaging.
It doesn’t refute anything and just name-drops some common books for people to read further.
Who is the intended audience?

>The jews are smart

Attached: 1542131.gif (340x340, 1.54M)

>print washington post 2013+6
these goys are beyond help

Its like Jow Forums took out a full page

boomers have this perception that Israel is like America’s special little brother

Why do I want to kiss her?

Attached: ilhan-omar.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

>blah blah..
>the jews control the world with their money..
>blah blah..

Jow Forums in a nutshell

>Who is the intended audience?
pre-brainwashed individuals (which is over 50% of Americans who are even paying close enough attention to understand what the words mean, the rest are F5'ing Facebook and watching Big Brother)

It's okay, Hamas. Nobody read WaPo

Based!

Attached: 1545359090455.jpg (486x671, 112K)

Kek, one of their pet niggers got off the leash.

Yep the Dems are more redpilled on (((them))) that the MAGAs

Attached: boomers.png (590x822, 532K)

Wew ((they))'re reaching quite hard there

Attached: 1523378783273.gif (635x249, 1.96M)

>Who is the intended audience?

Who reads the Washington Post unironically?

Ilhan Omar is a terrorist. Ilhan Omar is responsible for the Pittsburgh massacre.

Race and iq isn’t the most taboo subject in psychology. It’s jewish stereotype accuracy

>Denying that the jews are culturally and educationally superior to the gentiles

Keep daydreaming. You literally have the (((rothschilds))) living like royalities.

Go suck their dicks. They own you and own your country.
Don't forget to wage-slave for 15 pounds an hour so your boss can pay his debts to (((them)))

did he also get 8 inches of wood shoved up his ass? Did his entire family get made into lampshades?

I feel like this is going to have the reverse intended effect. Do these kikes not have the awareness to realize that they created the very climate where an islamic BLACK woman is above criticism?

She's the best thing to happen to American politics since trump

based, Nobel Peace Prize when?

Could it get any better?

wtf I love Ilhan Omar now??

Hopefully they start publishing Mein Kampf next

which is why they make an example out of her before it gets out of control
the'll rub this under the democrats noses for decades to come

Of course a mutt would love a nigger

Protocols of LE of Zion is fake???

>i am a too sick a for the shower today

asshurt shitskin lol

Talk about taking the bait. They're getting nervous, brothers.

But the historic stuff is fascinating. I do not think enough people read stuff on these and other topics.

good morning big nose kike

Whiter than you Pablo

Because you are a faggot

Attached: omargay.jpg (1300x1069, 245K)

Jewish fragility

Criticize them or Israel in the mildest way and they go into a screeching fit. This is why we need to have more mainstream figures bringing attention to jewish supremacy, their overreaction will redpill anyone who isn't a total ziocuck.

do ppl realize that when they criticize her like this, they're actually proving her point?

I love Henry Fords books

Based and redpilled, actually giving people citations of where to read further. They get so carried away that they hurt themselves.

oy vey
don't listen to him goyim

Attached: Rabbi.png (774x128, 49K)

Weird flex, but OK.

>proving her point
>Proves your confirmation bias.
Wtf, I love Israel now?

Attached: 1.jpg (674x672, 342K)

Attached: 2.jpg (752x492, 119K)

I was not mentally prepared for this woman being our champion
I was disgusted by the idea of a Muslim being in our Congress, no matter how corrupted it already is
but boy I have never been more wrong about anyone

Attached: 3.jpg (1759x1190, 304K)

this is thebeautyf of the information era and the prolonged meme war
two sides compete to sling mud at each other presuming it to be an attack, not realizing that what they're ultimately doing is exposing both of their dark sides to the previously unconcerned bystanders

Because you’re into beastiality

Attached: 4.png (600x540, 144K)

Bullshit. Post the whole page.

>larp as jew
Good morning, Hamas. Why the sad face?

Sub 90 iq Arab

Are Reformed Synagogues legitimately "Jewish"?

They aren't though, they're invasive parasites. We created Western Civilization, they've enslaved and degraded it. If you're also a Semite, you might struggle to understand the following point, but not all forms of intelligence are about screwing over other people.

They also fucked up with Henry Ford, one of the first things that started red pilling me all those years back was how so many intelligent and influential people hated the jews; Patton, Ford, Martin Luther, this is an advertisement for "anti-semitism", much knowledge will be gained

Attached: 5.jpg (850x400, 92K)

They are unironically redpilling most of their readership with this ad.

Attached: jewface.jpg (360x288, 21K)

That photo had me thinking, maybe Jews combine Semitic scumbaggery with European intelligence, hence the giant noses and light skin. They're like chimera monsters.

It seems there is some contact info along the bottom of that page. Hmmm...

Attached: 47mkuevne3l21.jpg (750x751, 83K)

>He was spared because he didn't meet the minimum height requirement to ride the holocauster

Attached: Please.jpg (465x640, 46K)

Why is is that BLACK women always go straight fucking HAM on semites. Are they, dare I say, /ourgirls/?

Attached: 1552883891959.png (960x960, 544K)

They dont realize how unhinged progressives are. In the eyes of progressives jews are still (((white))) and therefore have privilege. This is unironically a good thing. It will force jews to pull the "im not white card" (more than they already do) when called on their perceived white privilege

>Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Attached: kek.jpg (320x401, 36K)

You're confused for real.
Jews are culturally and intellectually superior to the gentiles.
There is no such a thing as european intelligence.
Since all civilization and the foundations of non-pagan cultures are either from far east or the middle east.

The gentiles sit at home drink beer and watch sports and then go to wage-slave and make someone else wealthier. Most likely a jew or someone who borrowed money from the jews.

And then they come here like you and delude themselves and call themselves "superior" to the jews.

White skin is not european.
Billions of people in MENA, South Asia, and east Asia have white skin. It doesn't make them european.

Shakespeare, Wagner, Thomas Aquinas, Goethe , do you know more prominent people that hated jews?

Truth be told I met my current black gf when we hit it off in the gym and she dropped a massive redpill on the heebs on me completely unprovoked.

Attached: 1550783112805.jpg (612x612, 89K)

Stop praising Ihlan Omar, she is not /ourgirl/ as you believe.

She does this anti Aipac, anti-Semite thing as part of her campaign to get the votes from the Trump supporting block of voters.

The above article in the Washington Post is part of the democrat campaign.

It looks as though the ad and these articles about Ihlan Omar are critical of her when in reality it gets her even more publicity.

She stole this tactic from Trump. She says these shocking anti AIPAC and anti semite things to get publicity, to get people talking about her. This strategy builds on that a proportion of people already believe in these anti aipac anti semite conspiracy theories, and that those voters would vote for Democrats simply because Ihlan Omar and AOC look anti Semite.

Of course, if a white men said the same thing, people would be critical, but if an ethnic minority woman says it, people think it's ok.

She is working on pulling swing Trump supporters away from Trump with this.

Do not fall for it. Trump's wall is more important.

Imagine If the Germand stole Henry Ford and placed him in charge of running the concentration camps.
Those camps would run so effectively.

>Rabbi Shmuley

(((WORLD VALUES)))

=>

“Jewish World Bolshevism is an absolutely foreign body in the community of cultured European nations. It makes not the slightest contribution to our economy or culture, but only spreads confusion. It makes not a single positive contribution on the international stage of life in Europe or the world, but rather brings forth only propagandistic charts of lying statistics and agitational posters.”
-AH

How many here think Omar is controlled opposition?

You love Ihlan Omar simply because she said these things?

You would choose her over the wall?!

I am surprised.

Closer to admitting people were historically correct rather than currently incorrect.

Yes, it looks like a black Islamic woman is above criticism.

She said real anti Semite things, and no one is critical of her for this?!

While Trump was called ant Semite for no reason?

she was getting plenty of attention before
could have picked a number of issues to gain support
and i think on balance it's still a disatvantage to attack jews

Black girls can be extremely redpilled on the JQ. Far more so then white women.

Attached: 1532542863607.jpg (600x750, 60K)

>There is no such a thing as european intelligence.
Even though the modern world was created by Europeans? And the Islamic Golden Age came from stealing Greek and Persian (the Aryans were originally Europeans) ideas?
>non-pagan cultures
Mostly worship demons like Yahweh and Allah.
>And then they come here like you and delude themselves and call themselves "superior" to the jews.
Never said we're superior, just that we're producers while the Jews are parasites, like different forces of nature.
>The gentiles sit at home drink beer and watch sports and then go to wage-slave and make someone else wealthier.
Which is why I'm against intoxicants and want to free my people.
>White skin is not european.
In the case of the Ashkenazim (Synagogue of Satan) it's probably from stolen European blood.
>Billions of people in MENA, South Asia, and east Asia have white skin.
When they're little kids or if they stay indoors and use tons of skin lightening cream LMAO.

" She is the best thing to happen to American politics since Trump "

How can a Trump supporter say something like this?

Ihlan is part of the Dems, they are the source of the current problems.

Well, it's not wrong.

Ihlan as our champion?! Are you out of your mind?

Well she is not my champion.

Yes, she uses her I am not white card to say these things.

Trump will deport her nigger ass back to Al-Shabaab land.

No, Joe Biden is the controlled opposition, I think.

It was part of his plea deal that he stands as a candidate.

I don't care who stands as the dem candidate. Trump is better than any of them. Unlike most of you, I am not an anti sem, I don't care about her, and you should stop falling for her trick.

Thank you for recomending me these books, Washington Post.

>disadvantage to attack jews
user, have you not been reading the thread? Her whole platform is gas the jews and people love it. You just don't realize this because you're leftypol

Attached: dil.jpg (439x659, 79K)

Wait a minute. Paid for by SHMULEY BOTEACH?

He was one of Michael Jackson's "spiritual advisers" along with Uri Geller.

Here's a pic of the three of them together.

Attached: foo.jpg (800x519, 284K)

Is this Elon Musk?

This is why I'm "wtf?" about it. What is they're strategy here?

Very shallow understanding of history. Semetic people include but are not limited to arabs and jews.
In the middle east and the far east there have been hundreds of civilizations and dynasties that made contributions to all human cultures and built "all its foundations"
government, written language, religion like the jewish christianity, agriculture, urbanization, fighting tech, metallurgy.

Euros are just larping wannabe jews with their semetic Christianity when the people are not even semetic.

Through many ages a lot of sciences were presereved or developed by muslims. But arab muslims were nothing more than a small part of the semetic people.

The modern world is built by the jews. And contributions to science and medicine are universal now after the globalization brought on by the jews.

If you haven't been to a top university then go there.

Many projects have token americans and people from everywhere working together.

Computer and smartphone innovation the moment is weirdly enough being led by koreans and tawinese.

Get into business and get out of this bubble of muh people are.

Some Europeans are very cultured and smart I meet a lot of English people and Norwegians here who are 100x time more educated and cultured than the average american.

The overwhelming majority of americans are so dumb it fucking hurts. And then everytime you listen to a smart well-educated american it turns out he/she is a jew.

>shakespeare

Besides merchant of venice did he have any words of his own on jews.