Boomers

As someone trying to understand boomer culture, I would like to know why these individuals enjoy lawn care so much. I often see despite living in the suburbs they will still purchase a riding lawnmower. While mowing they truly seem at peace (I use a push mower). Also, what is so special about monster Ultra? is this our fate as we age?

Attached: boomer.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYd2dHnJqyg
youtu.be/JGhTolCOxoE
youtu.be/pxmVdUNADc4
youtu.be/qzVBpddpK2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you explain to a concrete jungle monkey, or desert nigger what a well-kept garden is?

Attached: lawncare.png (996x650, 1.41M)

You diaper wearing snot nosed shit for brains. People used to be taught pride.

You are scruffy hobos with no intelligence or self respect. You are fucking low lives

Gardening is for faggots and women

It’s a man thing.

Women tend to the flowers, men cut the grass. You'll understand one day if you ever own land and have a family.

>lawn care
I think it has something to do with the fear of dying. It's absolutely pathological.

They may have been taught pride, but if they practiced it, our country wouldn't be where it is today.

It's relaxing, wife doesn't bother me, sun feels nice.

I enjoy it enough to also have a 300~ square foot vegetable garden.

Why not use a scythe?

Do any of you actually drink monster Ultra? If so, what do you like about it compared to other diet/ low sugar beverages?

Sometimes I do, but usually I drink a sweet tea with some honey bourbon added.

effort, inconsistency, lost biomass. I have a collector on the back of my mower so all my lawn stuff goes into a composter at the end of it.

gardening clears the mind

meant to say sometimes I do for the meme* but monster isn't even my preferred energy drink. The only one I really enjoyed was vault and that's gone now.

>I enjoy it enough to also have a 300~ square foot vegetable garden.
Is there anything more redpilled than being able to provide yourself food?

that sounds like the life

You make it sound quite pleasant. I might actually keep an eye out for a secondhand murray or deere mower for the lawn.

After years on the earth working for decades, bearing witness to tragedy along the way, and understanding how precious life truly is, you begin to enjoy things most who are younger would consider mundane and boring. Going out on a nice summers day, feeling the sting of the sun, having your children roaming about. Everything is calm, everything serene, no danger about, this is your domain. That’s why

Nothing's more redpilled than catching, killing, and eating wild rabbits that eat from your garden.

I got my wife some rose bushes she wanted as a gift. The truth was, deer eat roses, and one of these days I'm going to shoot one (pic related, oc)

Attached: boomer.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

I just bought my first house in January and literally just got in from spraying roundup on all the weeds in my flower beds and cracks in my driveway. Gotta shoah the chlorophyll jew, you know.

Anyway boomer life if pretty sweet so far. Got my flower beds planted, my weeds are dying as we speak. New mailbox is next weekends project.

Yep, /siiiiiiiiiiiiiip/, feel kinda bad for all those renters out there.

Attached: BoomerFeels.jpg (1000x674, 78K)

I've never seen a boomer actually mow their lawn. Its always some truck full of Mexicans with an absurdly guinea name like Antonecuia or Spoleta plastered on the side.

Lawns are a waste of water, money, and resources. You should be growing food rather than pampering your St Augustine.

>You'll understand one day if you ever own land and have a family.

These are the main reasons people are upset with boomers

It has to be mowed at some point, If I left it grow indefinitely the city would be on my ass.

Make some raised beds. You can even buy the super cheap kits on amazon, then line the bottom of them with 2 layers of cardboard and some steel wool.

I got a new mailbox for my new house and 2 days later someone smacked it with a bat. I guess mailbox was too pretty. Welcome to the boomer world user

That's why you build a cover for it and fill the cover with cement. Someone tries to play mailbox baseball and they end up with a shattered wrist.

Attached: 1442098578477.jpg (526x400, 66K)

>just got in from spraying roundup

that's stuffs banned in France and has had some warnings issued against it.

congrats on getting on the property ladder anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-160924~2.png (1080x1524, 976K)

>The world is a much worse place after a man’s home and lawn is cleaned up

Attached: 333F6DC3-C93E-4DED-BE4C-D6E77BDB57F0.png (500x380, 212K)

why not just have your mailbox on the side of your house rather than near the curb?

Yeah, I'm getting like this too as I head towards 50. Just find myself staring out the window at the trees and the hills all the time, admiring the beauty of snow or of sunlight

Thanks user, even my old man didn't congratulate me.
>The anonymous autist faggets on a Lithuanian penis gourd painting forum are nicer to you than your own family

Attached: 1552645655382.png (699x602, 523K)

The meme makes it tastier.

I drink 0 calorie Monster. I get it by the case. They have multiple flavors now. The purple and red ones is really good but the OG silver still good. I vape B vitamins too.

Zero calorie purple monster and a nice vape of grape flavored 2.0 nicotine B vitamin juice. Pop on a vinyl lp and a strategy vidya game. Maximum boomer comfy.

Gotta take pride in your lawn user
*sip

>boomer culture
a lot of boomers are living in poverty

>The National Institute on Retirement Security (NIRS) calculates that two-thirds of households age 55-64 have savings equal to less than their annual income. A third have no savings at all.

People think boomers have money. kek

user I... monster makes a zero calorie called paradise that tastes like vault. Picked one up on the way to my local garden center. Green can. Will match lawn.
*sip

reminder that men are better cooks than women

My wife is willing to cook but can't do it for shit (though she can bake pretty well), so I make the meals. It's a masculine thing to take a bunch of disconnected ingredients and bring order out of the chaos

Same can be said about nearly every generation of americans that are still alive

>Buy a house
>Develop a constant urge to shop at Home Depot

Attached: monkas.jpg (250x201, 10K)

>cope

This is the gayest thing I have ever read

>growing your own food is for faggots and women
No. You beta male.
gardening vegetables is a less form of farming.
Learning how to grow your own food is alpha.

After seeing the seprate amount of sugar in measuring glasses that is in a regular Monster its gross to think about drinking a real one. Diabetes in a can.

Zero calorie is as bad for your teeth though cause all the citric acid and junk they put in it so always brush good.

ANYONE who spends so much money on their lawn, turning a once vibrant natural setting into a mono-culture is a sick fuck.

You're gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYd2dHnJqyg

Nothing wrong with that except all the beaners there. Home Depot and Lowes are the shit.

I'm looking at getting one of those Dewalt weed eaters that runs off the same battery as my cordless drill. They make all kinds of tools that run off the same battery, I think I am gonna do that and get a few batteries and a charging station so I have a shit load of tools that all run off the same battery. That would be just peachy, boy I tell ya hwhut

Attached: 1529976334984.jpg (640x480, 228K)

I really enjoy cooking, even more than eating what I cook. It's an ego thing

It's sunday and the weather is amazing for March. So I'm going to go out and do some yard work today myself. I love coming home to an orderly idyllic yard. It feels like everything is where it should be. The garden is full of sprouts right now. I just erected a 6ft fence to protect it from deer. Windstorms this winter cluttered the yard with brush, so I've got to go rake it up and burn it.

Nothing feels better than taking a messy yard and making it neat. Then when you're done, grab a brewski, light up the grill, sit back and survey your kingdom while you heat meat to just below the minimum safe temperature recommended by the FDA.

Too bad a I quit drinking. Damn.

stfu fag. "no u" isn't accepted here. That is some redit tier shit

I use a mexican. Filthy animal but works hard.

I don't know any boomers who aren't struggling or have had to scale down, sell their houses, to live in apartments
most boomers lived pay check to pay check, when young, and had zero retirement or savings.
most of male boomers worked in factories that got shut down.
my local Walmart and grocery stores are filled with retired boomers who are still healthy enough to work.

Monster Ultra Blue, Black, and Red are delicious. I really appreciate a great tasting energy drink without all the sugar.

I started drinking em' when I did the keto diet last year (lost 30 lbs in 3 months) and now I buy Monster in bulk from Sam's Club. Red Bull still tastes better.. but all that sugar really pushes me away.

t. 30 year old boomer who bought a house last year and is married

Attached: 1524369996869.jpg (499x482, 62K)

>Weak heart so I can't drink energy drinks or anything more caffeinated than a Pepsi
How much am I missing out on?

The Milwaukee suite of power tools is also really good and do the same thing where they all run off the same battery. Got one of the cordless reciprocating saws and it's great.

Currently in the rural midwest (at least where I am) most boomers are homeowners. Property values are pretty cheap so it's easy to buy a house while making around 30K a year. Being an hour or so away from a large city helps too

Ultra is fucking delicious, but as a pre boomer age individual I have decided to save my internals the undesired torture. Using a riding lawn mower on anything less than an acre is lazy as fuck.

Oh shit, I'll try it. I loved vault.

Zoomers have never felt pride in something they not only create but have to maintain.
They'd rather rely on someone else to do it for them or just say fuck it and play their worthless vidya which will do NOTHING for them.

Attached: 1536445453986.png (745x726, 389K)

It gives them something to take their mind off the world and feel productive about. It's a lot easier to pluck weeds and feel good about all the work you did before turning on Netflix to tune out the world around you. Looking at the world makes my blood pressure too high user and actually doing something to change the world would risk muh comforts and ability to consume at my convenience.

I linked my dad a news article and his reply was "A lot of what I read gives me high blood pressure. So I prefer to watch Netflix or read a book." They're a bunch of old faggots who would rather throw our future to the kikes in exchange for their comfortable death.

Gardening is white af desu

They are a thoroughly demoralized and controlled people, and lawn care gives them a semblance of control over their environment.
They don’t have the spine to stand up to global jewry, so they obsess over their lawn and renovating their living space.

>Zoomers have never felt pride in something they not only create but have to maintain.
>They'd rather rely on someone else to do it for them or just say fuck it and play their worthless vidya which will do NOTHING for them

Attached: 1552672361798.jpg (532x800, 635K)

I'm health conscious and energy drinks are terrible. Other than that, I'm a literal 30 yo boomer. See our bodies go to shit around this age so we have to try to stay alive to continue to torment the youth.

Roundup causes cancer. Enjoy paying (((Monsanto))) so the pesticide jew can poison you.
Peak retardation.

Keeping your own house in order is a man’s first order of business. You should keep in mind that your dad put a lot of time and energy into raising you, an ungrateful little faggot.

>fuck getting involved in local politics, there’s a dandelion in mah lawn!
Top cuck.

Found the poorfag/minority

Attached: 1551529429150.gif (728x404, 2.28M)

you would have the answer to your own question, but, apparently, you’ve never mowed your acres of land with a riding lawnmower.

>(I use a push mower).
I bet you do, faggot.

Never said that. My point was how in the fuck can you expect to be in charge making decisions that affect other people’s lives if you look own life is that of a shit tier manlet?

most of the people with riding mowers in my area have an acre or less....

This. I've always taken a garden and living in a white neighborhood for granted. In 2019 I'd consider it luxury. What have we done to our countries?

Attached: 0JZcAyN.jpg (4200x3000, 1.16M)

gardening literally created the white race nigger.

Attached: 5890663F-A7F8-4F60-ADB2-869229A0D990.jpg (750x856, 97K)

>clean your room bucko
Top (((boomer)))

standardized lawns were introduced through post ww2 housing boom, spearheaded by levittown
boomers were essentially the first generation of children to grow up where everyone had a lawn and it was just normal and home owner associations had strict regulations so they and their parents spent lots of time tending to them. Lawn care then is a sort of boomer nostalgia.

levett was a jew by the way

>men cut the grass

I never really enjoyed mowing the lawn until I bought pic related. The noise, vibration, dust, and fumes aren't that bad, but I think that's what I hated. And I actually don't like making a racket that my family and neighbors have to hear.

So I got pic-related and I can't wait for the grass to be high enough to cut it, and get the satisfaction of seeing the little cuttings fly from the whirling blades. Granted, I don't have a large yard by any means, so that's probably a show-stopper for most people.

On the other hand, there's a little shit chihuahua next door who goes crazy. I suppose the metal on metal shears is making a noise that I can't hear.

Attached: earthwise-reel-lawn-mowers-515-18-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

based

John Deere was a jew

Nonsense. Before Levittown people didn't mow the grass? People began mowing lawns as soon as decent mowers, powered or unpowered, were affordable, and it had nothing to do with the post-war housing shortage that Levitt addressed.

Attached: gay_man_mowing_with_ad.jpg (780x1024, 368K)

youtu.be/JGhTolCOxoE

youtu.be/pxmVdUNADc4

Oh you dumb little nigger! Once you move out of that one bedroom apartment and can afford to eat a meat laden diet, I promise you won’t act so fucking retarded.

Lawns are fucking gay. I'm more into having a mini forest in my backyard.

>...growing your own food and getting out from under the grocery store jew is for faggots and women...

Wow, didn't know. Thanks, user. Will bulldoze my garden immediately.

>Everything is calm, everything serene, no danger about
>SO MAKE SOME
>N
>O
>I
>S
>E
youtu.be/qzVBpddpK2k

Attached: yep.png (1507x1155, 203K)

>Before Levittown people didn't mow the grass?
Sure they existed, but they went from being one of the things that some people had to the thing all modern homes are expected to have. Move in somewhere and decide to not have a bunch of useless grass but a vegitable garden and you might actually get arrested.

Lawns have been around a long time but they tended to be cheap filler landscape between the actual interesting things rich people had, the idea that every standardized house has a standardized lawn out front that you must take care of if you have no reason to even want one was introduced by levittown.

>nonsense
boomer detected

I fucking love rednecks

Guy's not interested because he doesn't want to ride in the trunk.

A morning Monster helps you get through your boring job.