It's time to recognize this

Let's see how long it takes ((them)) to freak out

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-105021.png (1080x2160, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-104725.png (1695x2048, 201K)

This is actually fucking genius

w-wait a minute goyim, that's not how it's supposed to work

Attached: 1544596811420.png (443x637, 20K)

They banned the guy on twitter who originally came up with the idea.

Checkmate, kikes.

bump

Damn this is some quality fun

based

Fucking genius.

Change the font to something less harsh.

I wholeheartedly support this but the poster is shitty and needs to be redone.

Uhh Jews aren't white only you are you filthy goy

since Germans were the ones who died by fire this meme has great potential to not only rile up circles but educate the masses

Agree. I made it on the fly.

I don't give two shits if someone wants to make it look better.

10/10 meme warfare

Attached: 1524349954199.gif (480x470, 866K)

World war 1 and 2 was pretty much all white genocide. Not to mention every single war America ever fought in was basically putting whites through the meat grinder for more or less no reason.

Attached: 1552881549967.jpg (925x720, 90K)

fucking brilliant

It works on both levels.

Simplicity is key

FUCK RACISM

FUCK ANTISEMITISM

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>the holocaust was a white genocide

Attached: a0aa1cbb21346b81427bf362cb4181e866e5d7412d25de82774f9b196fa36388.jpg (258x330, 20K)

Oh look the rat missed the point, what a predictable absolute and utter faggot.

Checkmate, kikes.

this

>thread deleted

So, if whites killed whites... it wasn't even a genocide, just a civil war.

on the other hand anons, won't this be an excuse for our population replacement *not* counting?

Attached: cucked.jpg (550x733, 69K)

and it's already having an effect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Germans aren't white you filthy goyim

The memeverse is counting on you child... Go face your destiny

They don't a single excuse to do anything. You fully know that.

oy vey, i think you've got something here

Attached: 44828828839939.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

that actually sucks because it is ambiguous, are you saying it was a holocaust by whites or caused by whites? you must make it 100% clear for the normies

Attached: HOLO.jpg (1695x2048, 195K)

Maybe this

Attached: DW.png (2550x3300, 148K)

Either jews are white and holohoax was a white genocide
Or jews are not white.

If jews are white israel owes all other whites reparations for taking all the reparations

Attached: wg.jpg (996x744, 375K)

terrible

It has too much text.

OP's is better. simplicity is the key. but we'll see what anons say

Nah. Too stretched out

As always the v.2's are utter garbage
OP, the original is the best

Just say THE HOLOCAUST WAS A GENOCIDE OF WHITES

Jews are not white. They are sub human the word is Untermensch. Jews are disgusting

This might be a little too nuanced of an idea to catch on that well. It doesn't provoke an immediate visceral response the way IOTBW did. Worth a shot, though.

Holy shit, imagine the leftists reaction

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Yes, but jews constantly use the "Jews are white" card when it suits them, and use the card "jews aren't white" when it suits them, you can constantly see it. It's time to make them admit once and for all that they are not white.

who is talking about jews?

Attached: The REAL Holocaust - Dresden.png (1120x800, 567K)

The popular phrase right now is "white genocide.". Nobody says the words genocide of whites.

Sage. This is retarded. Do literally anything else that isn't so reminiscent of "it's okay to be white". This just looks like an unofficial phase two and if the media picked it up, it would absolutely be linked to IOTBW and sully that plan.

Attached: 1540043273648.jpg (248x239, 18K)

It's not supposed to envoke a reaction out of normies, but rather, out of jews.

Attached: holobunga.jpg (1695x2048, 196K)

The only issue I have is its going to look extremely similar to iotbw and that in my mind will stop it from spreading among normies, we need a similarly simple format that doesn't remind people of iotbw

jews are not white. kys

the SALT is flowing
for he IS the kwisatz haderach!

I’m Jewish. Not really sure how this is supposed to offend us. It shows the goyim trying to lump us in with other white people, which is a little bit off, considering we are on average 15 IQ points smarter than other white people, be we are genetically closer to whites than any other race. So it’s mostly correct. Most of the goy here seem to view this as a devastating attack however, an example of the little goy brain operating at max power, so I would love to hear the breakdown.

Spotted one. Are you saying jews are white?

Attached: 1545676603988 - Copy.jpg (587x482, 144K)

Have 5 lines, not 4.
The
Holocaust
Was A
White
Genocide.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT DUMBASS, JEWS NEVER WAN'T TO ADMIT THEY'RE NOT WHITE AND CONSTANTLY USE THE CARD THAT THEY ARE. WE WANT TO MAKE THEM ADMIT THAT THEY AREN'T WHITE

Thats not bad. I don't mind taking the A out

teach me how to be subtle senpai
also jews aren't white

The concentration camps existed to ensure that the Jewish people were not victims of targeted bombing. They were, in reality, shelters.

Attached: HJGJGHJ.png (300x348, 17K)

Spotted the kike

How can we steal the holocaust, and accuse anyone who criticizes us of being a Nazi?

Attached: 190324-170935.png (596x842, 16K)

Best one coming through

Attached: perfect.jpg (462x386, 13K)

Genius as well, make normies subtly redpilled on the holohoax as well

Attached: 1545656029690.gif (244x230, 898K)

>that actually sucks because it is ambiguous
that's the whole point
you think 'what? it's the Jews that died'
then 'wait, are Jews white or not?'

Thats what happens when you help the synagogue if satan

lol

Listen you fucking leaf. I’m agreeing that Jews are not white. The op has it in the first post. It says make jews admit they are not white once and for all.

bump, this has even more potential than IOTBW as it also ruins (((their))) optics.
+ more public consciousness.

Attached: got em.jpg (640x910, 70K)

The jewish people are dissolving themselves by teaching everyone to be jews.

Nah, no one has the capability to be as parasitical as they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4

>comic sans
topkek
tHe hOloCaUst wAs a wHitE gEnoCIdE

you keep bringing up jews but it was Germans who were burned to death as required for a holocaust and Germans are white

>i dont get it
chinga tu madre

You can't be mad at them for trying to conjur the anti-christ.

Now all we have is a savage metaphor for forgetting.

No. Jews aren't white. That doesn't mean your idea is in any way shape or form, good. If it didn't follow the IOTBW format, sure. But it's too close.

This is unironically the best one so far.

Won't work because it is understood that it was carried out by other whites, who presumably did not intend to subsequently self-terminate.
this has potential.

But IOTBW worked because it provoked every non-White (and White Leftist) who saw it into admitting that they hate Whites. If it is only Jews reacting to it, and everyone else is just confused by it, it won't get traction and the yids will be able to frame it however they like.

This would force all jews in (((media))) to directly be faced with the question if they're white or not. It's genius.

How about this angle, every libshit knows about the six gorrilion but they have no clue how many actual humans died

Attached: POP.jpg (1695x2048, 192K)

As I said in my previous post, both are somewhat correct. Jews are far closer to European whites genetically than they are to East Asians or Africans, but we are genetically different on average from other whites to a greater degree than say an American white person and a Scandinavian Nordic.

Apparently many of you have trouble appreciating the nuances of this and it just blows your little minds.

thats kinda funny, but Jews already call themselves not white, sometimes.

Attached: 1531599260283.jpg (1125x907, 149K)

You're forgetting who a majority of people in the media are, aren't you.

Lol you're genetically identical to Arabs you inbred Turkish larpers.

I actually rethought this and by keeping the A in your are subconsciously helping the viewer think that white genocide IS something. By leaving the A out it leads the viewer to question what white genocide is and if it's actually a thing or not.

No, Jews have always been a subversive minority. People who point to their low birth rates and mixing and say it is the end of the Jews do not understand how Jews have worked for thousands of years.

Attached: 15517337226895272.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

I love how you can read it as white as in clean aswell

like 1/3 of those were russians and therefore not people desu

I identified myself as such, but if you want to give yourself a pat on the back for your brilliant high IQ pick up, go right ahead.

Jews are semites. It's right there in anti semitism. You are not European.

Attached: HOLUP.jpg (2480x3508, 525K)

This meme works two-fold.
First it triggers cutdick brain damaged circles because everything is about them.
Secondly it can be turned around on them since white non-jews who were were systematically burned to death during the WW2 firebombings.

yes i like this. also it will get normies thinking about whether or not jews are white and pay more attention to them.

Attached: it would be extremely painful.png (518x263, 226K)

When will people realize that systemic racism was originally by Jewish media moguls.

To advertise racemixing one has to identify that race even exists.