He won fair and square

The economy is good, gas is cheap, he's funny, he stands up for himself, immigrants are annoying, you can get a job, he didn't collude, the left were power tripping, life is better than it's ever been, he brought back the 80s, he'll make anime real.

Trump 2020. I was wrong 2020.

Attached: GettyImages_870730432.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

BUT did he win the popular vote?

Attached: 1506078410778.png (720x456, 356K)

He hates trannies

Wow, I guess bongs gave up basic math for Muslim cock sucking. Tarrant picked the wrong island.

here comes the trump shills

It takes giant brass balls to admit you were wrong. You're a good egg, user!

Attached: trump_valentine.jpg (620x784, 38K)

Gas went up recently

Please add:
Sucks a mean Jew dick.

I'm all for Trump so long as he keeps bringing in more colored and continues the white genocide plan
Remember the plan guys
MIGA! Fuck MAGA!

>The economy is good

Attached: ssa.jpg (349x237, 11K)

>life is better than it's ever been

Attached: 80456794.jpg (618x618, 84K)

Trump won about 3,000 more counties than Clinton. She only won in cities and places with a lot of spics

He doesn't hate Trannies. He probably, at max, thinks they are gross. But trannies have also been acting obnoxious for some time now. They have been making totalitarian demands, like changing free speech laws or forcing people to use certain bathrooms, despite visible discomfort. That's not hate, it's just not 100% agreement.

Well, then drill baby drill.

Dirt cant vote, Drumpftard

Attached: 1505760580796.jpg (800x486, 98K)

The only reason he got off is because the deep state kike control goes too deep and Mueller knew he had to back off or else he'd be hit by hollywood, russia, isreali, and former presidents. He went against the kikes and he lost, you can't blame him but it should only strengthen your perspective that Trump will continue to push the Isreali and elite US kike agenda

Trump ruined my life. Impeach!

yep apart from his israel faggotry and his unwillingness to wage a war against republicans who fucked over our entire agenda, he's fine. nothing ever happens, nothing ever changes. trump will win in 2020.

This. The fags who think trump is against a multicultural America are projecting...he loves the blacks and jews and he had never said otherwise

who doenst? even trannies hate themselves

>life is better than it's ever been
Statistically it is though. Crime has been going down for decades and global wealth has been going up. Wages has been stagnate, but as the economy continues to boom employees will have more negotiating power. You already see this in the upper middle class. More people are quitting their jobs for better paying jobs. You see more posts about getting a new job after years of homelessness. If we worked with him rather than fighting him, it might even get better.

Mexicans can't vote either, but here we are.

Attached: deport_racism.png (1910x982, 966K)

god you are a delusional faggot.
>as the economy continues to boom employees will have more negotiating power
not if he brings in a shit ton of new immigrants to balance that out
>you already see this in the upper middle class
must be nice
>new job after years of homelessness
wtf who is paying you to say this nonsense
>if we worked with him rather than fighting him
we got him elected asshole i think we've done enough

WTF are you racist against Mexicans or something??

Attached: 1505760047833.jpg (900x900, 744K)

Looks good to me

Attached: 2019-03-24 20_50_18-dow - Google Search.png (1159x566, 32K)

>WTF are you racist against Mexicans or something??
Yeah, a little bit.

Citizens of foreign countries aren't supposed to vote in our elections.

Attached: 1543025721089.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>WTF are you racist against Mexicans or something??
>Yeah, a little bit.
But not so much that I think they shouldn't exist, only that they should immigrate to a new country legally and be grateful for the privilege of doing so.

>Wall becomes a barrier
>Barrier becomes a fence
>Still can't find the funding for the fence wall
>Increases funding of Israel
>More power for Israel
>Constantly bowing before lefties
>DACA deal
>Gets BTFO by Nancy Pelosi

Cope harder boomer

Attached: _105497103_pelosiclap[1].jpg (660x371, 31K)

That violates their human rights

Attached: 1505761267948.png (483x656, 250K)