Trump gives the Golan Heights to the jews and defeats ISIS

Then exhonerated on all counts.

Lol you guys are getting played by hooknosed tricksters

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (898x628, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5483616,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bibi. The iranians will kill you all after the real indictments become unsealed. You fucking inbred maggot. You'll be executed on live TV from Guantanamo.

Attached: 1532202566500.png (1426x1710, 1.81M)

What's so big about Golan Heights apart from being part of Syria? Any natural resources or shit like that?

Jews make their money on property rights. More land means more shekels.

That IS interesting timing, thank you for pointing that out. Thinking bigger picture, what advantage does it actually provide? Possibly trafficking related?

It appears like there are two factions of evil, vampiric bergs at this point. One, the Zionist old guard that is ruthless at manipulating the world into doubling down for Israel. The second, is the Marxist, identity politics peddling jews that seek to corrupt the goodness of the White West for survival within the progressive collective.

I’ll go with the former.

90,000 sealed indictments. I can hardly wait.

>picking a jew side, ever
Just back Assad like a thinking man.

Its like mueller was waiting for the final green light Zognald was willing to play ball.

Iran is a failed state. The US tried to support them but they just went full crazy. Iran will never be a prosperous country but will be dealt with along the likes of how N. Korea was dealt with

I think isreal just wants more land

No Bibi. You're a failed leader who is legitimately braindead. You can't false flag your way out of reality. Your death will be met with celebrations.

Attached: 1533332244015.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

Golan Heights has a massive oil deposit. Pic related shows the people Trump is working with by giving Golan to Israel.

Attached: genie energy FOX.jpg (960x960, 167K)

except you got played burger these people in the golan are duze Christians you got killed you fucking fat fuck

And when the actual war begins, we'll see who is on the losing end irish kike fucker.

It's high ground (>>>heights

>See post, find pic, type post
IN 44 SECONDS
pic recognized as bibi? bot?

It's tactically important for the defense of Israel. They are actual "heights" and if you don't control them then the arabs roll their russian tanks and artillary up on you and shell you.

Im not a bot. Autism has honed my reflexes to access a contextually relevant image quickly and I already type fast

I do- I followed the whole saga of Syria from a month before Kobané and have been cheering for him the whole way. I just see the Marxist juden as the ultimate evil in this world.

>defeats ISIS

Attached: 545234533.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

>defeats s-400

Ruskis mad America took control. Stay mad

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (1280x853, 139K)

>Then exhonerated on all counts.
>Lol you guys are getting played by hooknosed tricksters
here you go, trannys

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1660x1350, 591K)

Have the Jews/Deep State made an agreement with Trump?

Have they come to accept Trump as thier man, and will they let Obama And Hillary take a Massive fall for the Russiagate/Seth Rich shit?

The key things to remember

1/ Obama and Bibi do not like each other, and Obama made moves at the end of his term to lean towards the Palestinians over Israel
2/ The Democrats are rapidly becoming hostile to Isreal as they turn into the 'brown party' Their top leadership have been dropping out of the AIPEC Convention like flies.
3/ It has been reported that Hillary's emails reveal she was secretly trying to take power back from jews.
4/Trump has made some startling turns in direction. And now he seems to want to 'give' the Golan Heights to Isreal, and keep troops in Syria -- VERY pro-isreal stuff has suddenly come out of the trump administration... stuff that was never suggested until very recently

Seriously.

Would they make a deal to let trump off the hook with Mueller, and get their media apparatus to cool down on the Trump hate rhetoric... in return for certain favours to Isreal.

For all the hostility, Trump has ALWAYS been more pro-israel than 95% of typical non-jewish democrats.

IS TRUMP THIER MAN NOW?

WILL THE DEMOCRATS IN OBAMAS ADMINISTRATION GET ASS RAPED BY THE PEOPLE THEY THOUGH MADE THEM BULLETPROOF???

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...

>Would they make a deal to let trump off the hook with Mueller

Make as many deals as you want, you can't do shit without any evidence

Jews run the media. For two years it has been constant trump is a devil, Russian agent, rapist, and more. I predict the hatred of trump will lessen but jews will still vote overwhelmingly for the Democrat candidate in 2020. Trump gains no Jewish loyalty in his actions but gains Jewish media support because the mongols there are going to make billions off property in the Golan heights

THIS^

>Disabled your planes, drones an ships/.

The 'upper west side liberal jew' will NEVER take to Trump. But there are other jews who actually hold much more power who are more pragmatic and cold-blooded.

Trump is actually popular inside Isreal. Far more so than Obama.

They can drum up evidence.

What did Shumer say? Don't make enemies with the CIA... they have 7 ways till Sunday to nail you.

True. Note the barr summary does not state that Israel interfered with the election. As much jiff we used to get here, its dropped off a lot since trump got in

CIA uses drugs and blackmail. Trump had mafia funding, which is funded by the CIA. Trump v Clinton, they all had dirt and couldn't use it

>Trump gives the Golan Heights to the jews
The Israelis have controlled the Golan for more than 50 years.

>mafia funding
really?

>implying the US can give them the Golan Heights

Russia already said they would veto.

Golan Druze reject Trump backing of Israeli sovereignty
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5483616,00.html

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Does Trump have the authority to hand any territory over to anyone? Or was it a meaningless symbolic gesture?

Oded Yinon Plan Decoded, Rosette "not apologizing for being white" Delacroix... Bitchute cause this wasn't long for you tube...

U.S. military controls the world he can do what he wants if the opposing military won't contest

While its symbolic, it's a de facto land grant