I've heard that phrase "How do you stop a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun...

I've heard that phrase "How do you stop a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun." pretty much after every mass shooting incident in the USA. Considering how many Americans own guns it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shootings. How do you stop a bad guy with a gun? Get some gun laws that stop them getting guns in the first place. The 2nd amendment is way out of date & isn't really needed anymore. If Americans want to keep the right to own guns why not limit it to certain types. A hand gun would be sufficient to defend you, your family & your home. You don't need a military weapon such as an AR 15 to do that or to go hunting with. There's been about 100 mass shootings in the USA as of May this year & the USA is the worst country in the world for murders by firearm. What will it take to bring in proper gun control laws if Sandy Hook etc aren't enough reason?

Attached: AR-15-M4A1-custom-carbine-on-the-flag-of-USA.jpg (800x430, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/
nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=10129
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i plan on killing people(illegal) i wont care if my gun is illegal

>Considering how many Americans own guns it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shootings

Because the shootings always happen in schools where GUNS ARE BANNED

That's a stupid argument, if it's illegal it will be harder to get.

It’s because the shootings happen at places where good guys aren’t allowed to have guns, ie schools

blah blah blah. slide thread. blah blah. outdated. blah blah...... may THIS year....
you ignorant faggot. shut up

Mass shootings almost always take place in 'Gun Free Zones' and when they don't they often get shot.
More guns, less crime.

Attached: 1546802733299.png (980x941, 265K)

Also
>100 mass shootings this year
This is false.

Most gun deaths are suicides and the gun murders are mostly done by blacks

Just like how drugs are illegal

No. Don't care.

It happens frequently, the media just ignores it.

thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/

Try again faggot. nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting

26 people were killed at First Baptist Church in rural Sutherland Springs, Texas, authorities said. The shooter fled and was pursued by a resident armed with an AR-15 and police but was found dead after running his car off the road.

There have been dozens of incidents where an armed citizen saved people the Jewish media just hardly reports it

>a military weapon such as an AR 15

Attached: 1551561466256.png (891x640, 749K)

We've had a couple stopped here in Texas that way.
I'm sure there are others that we've never heard about because they were never able to get to the point of being a mass shooting.
The media isn't really on the lookout for those kinds of stories. That's not what the bosses want them reporting on.

Wrong
>This is backed by other research: A 2016 review of 130 studies in 10 countries, published in Epidemiologic Reviews, found that new legal restrictions on owning and purchasing guns tended to be followed by a drop in gun violence — a strong indicator that restricting access to guns can save lives.
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

Attached: IMG_20190325_010239.png (720x853, 533K)

Most mass shooting happen in gun free zones. Dumbass.

>it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shootings.
Wrong, tons of examples, you're a faggot

But the shooting happen in gun free zones. So even if you own a gun you can’t have it in these places. There is nothing more useless than a gun you can’t get to.

Hey nancy,there's been plenty of mass murders, violent gun crimes stopped by average people with guns.
Right place right time.
Keep pushing fag.
You won't like it when we push back.

>Considering how many Americans own guns it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shootings.
false
obvious slide but you can consult the FBI on this one. About 15% of mass shootings are stopped or lessened by someone else (non LEO) with a gun. Stop sliding cunt
prohibition doesn't work

>shooter kills 26
>finishes his business and proceeds to run away and leaves the venue
>gets shot
wow, good guy shot him after he finished killing his victims, whoa guns so useful at stopping mass shootings

Ever heard of a mass shooting in Japan? No, because guns are illegal and very hard to get there.

Lies
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=10129

If I'm not mistaking there was a church in Texas that got shot up maybe last year or 2017, I can't remember. Either way some guy ran out and grabed his rifle and killed the edgy cunt. There was also another school an Maryland where this happened, except it was a cop who killed the shooter before he could do anything. The whole "good guy with a gun" is kind've silly reasoning in my mind but it can work. I don't know, it seems like carrying a pistol with me is kind've useless. You are never going to use the thing anyway and you have to hide it in your pants. Screw that I want to travel as light as possible.

>You don't need a military weapon such as an AR 15 to do that or to go hunting with.
Did you know that in a number of states / counties it is actually illegal to hunt with an AR-15? Not because of how dangerous it is, but because the .223 / 5.56 round the AR-15 fires is regarded by said locations as not powerful enough to quickly and humanely kill even Deer? The .30-06, arguably one of the most popular Deer hunting cartridges in the United States is also the round we fired from most of our rifles in World War 2. It's about twice as large as and much more powerful than the 5.56 round the AR-15 fires.

Attached: 20617214_10213958993792672_1941823479713869721_o.jpg (385x2102, 145K)

There are plenty of instances where people have stopped the bad guy because they were carrying. This just happened in the new Zealand shooting.
If anything the reason it doesn't happen more often is that gun owners keep their weapons locked away at home when they should be carrying always.

Honestly before you post do some fucking research. Stop shitting up the board with low IQ fucking threads you degenerate moron.

Nobody cares, faggot. Fuck you.

These comparisons are very flawed because demographically, American is way more diferent than Japan. Also you're putting the assumption that the United States is one national entity, not a union of states that govern themselves and legislte laws acoordingly. The reason most Americans are divided on this issue because their interests aren't the same. Which is why state governments act according to their population.

Racially homogeneous, try again

Guns have always been accessible and gun crime wasn't a problem in the past. The variable in gun crime in America isn't guns themselves, but amount of minorities.

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

>using vox as a source

look at Venezuela. Its under a dictatorship only because the people have no means to defend themselves. It all started with the slow but progressive banning of gun rights

>Get some gun laws that stop them getting guns in the first place.
Great idea, that will definitely stop someone who doesn't care about breaking the law. My registration sticker is expired on my car but it doesn't stop me from driving the fucking thing.

Attached: 1509913519977.jpg (551x500, 55K)

Don't forget the guy in some mall in California who saw a hadji pull an ak out of his coat and put a round in his temple toot sweet before he started

Attached: 1518125943374.png (500x465, 258K)

wrong
btw, the homicide rate of the US is 5.35 per capita now, so it was worse back then
its clearly a gun issue, not a race issue

Attached: IMG_20190325_012101.png (700x361, 101K)

incorrect there are three negroes there.

Almost like the bulk of mass shootings take place in gun free zones where law abiding citizens don't have them....

Attached: 1519538021577.jpg (960x690, 109K)

gun free zones
sage

And thread.

Attached: 1532228696131.jpg (860x860, 129K)

It's not a mass shooting when it's stopped, like when the teacher recovered a handgun from his vehicle.

>Plz take my guns i want to be a slave

see

That strict gun control sure helped Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, South Africa in getting their homicide rate down lmao

Had gun control and banned assault rifles in 1994, it didn’t work, still had a shit ton of mass shootings. Fuck off

>10 countries
How many of those were African or Central American countries?

1776 was a long time ago.

Attached: Gun-Nut-and-Drone.jpg (800x625, 471K)

>gun related
So suicides

Adjusted for race? Your argument lacks important data.

Attached: niggersguns_black_crime_stats.png (1281x728, 353K)

This. Shootings ARE stopped when they occur in areas that ARENT gun free zones. But the kike media obviously rarely reports that. There are loads of videos on Jewtube showing that normal people DO stop shootings all the time. And the NRA has verifiable stories of people using their guns to defend themselves and their family..usually from criminals who illegally acquired their own guns.

Who has that screen cap for this one?

does not address the gun free zone issue at all
sage

If Americans want to keep the right to own guns why not simply do nothing because we already have that right, faggot.

>it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shooting

>shootings always happen in gun free zones
>like schools, churches, malls
>g-guys there never is a good guy with a gun

If you want to see what happens when a good guy with gun is present, don't look further than the Sutherland Spring shooting.
If Willeford would have been inside the Church with a gun thing would have been different.

Yep. That is also part of the reason the Chicago police chief is called a “coon” for daring to point out most gun violence is black on black. And how the (((media))) doesn’t report it.

Buzz off rabbi, if your kind really cared about people being murdered you all would forcing people to live with niggers.

Yep. People always manage to acquire illegal shit. Look at europestan.

Are you telling me there were more blacks and hispanics in the 1930s compared to modern day US?
How come the rate was higher back then when there were less minorities then huh?

*Tortures family of drone operator*
Nuthin personal kiddo

>Ever heard of a mass shooting in Japan?
They use sarin gas instead.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Attached: 1548226241132.jpg (1136x896, 292K)

OP has clearly forgotten the 2015 ‘Draw Mohammed’ art show in TX where a pair of Muslim fuckheads got lit up after shooting a security guard in the leg.

he would of shot a lot more than that somewhere down the road afterward if it wasnt for the good guy

I see your retarded question and I raise you a simple answer.
Who is it that stops and catches these "criminals" after they commit these actions?
Police....WITH GUNS
When you own or even rent a property it's your right and responsibility to POLICE your property.

Actually....the yakuza do have guns and do kill people. Most of it manages to go unreported. Due to yakuza infiltrating the media or police force too.

Not going to do your research for you nigger.

There have been many mass shootings stopped by a good guy with a gun. Google it.

Not widely by the media???? No way... i'm shocked............ this is my shocked face.....

We all know who is behind these posts now, your co-worker really let the cat out of the bag by forgetting to turn on his VPN today.

You don't see them in Switzerland either.
USA has a lot of problems, trying to prohibit access to something that already exists in the hundreds of millions is not going to work.

>Durrr, no armed individual has ever stopped a mass shooting
Nearly all mass shootings have been stopped by someone with a gun moron. Sometimes a cop does it and sometimes it's just some guy who carries a gun. A good number have been stopped before the shooter could really get going but since the body count is only a couple people those ones don't get much press.

Attached: thatface.jpg (555x680, 31K)

15% of our population commits over 50% of our crime I want to see the racial makeup of the homicide static you are citing. Maybe we're just better at keeping minorities from killing now. Your info doesn't prove guns are the problem.

This too.

Sage

All mass shootings happen in gun free zones. Prior to Columbine and Clinton's gun free zone policies he created back in the 90s, mass shootings were almost unheard of.

>Considering how many Americans own guns it's strange that there's never been one around to stop those mass shootings
Let's see, when in most blue hell holes, disobeying GFZ signs and getting caught is a felony offense, it's easy to see why one would prefer to run away, even if armed. However, with the exception of that idiot at Parkland, resource officers are very effective at stopping attacks by lunatics.

Come and take them, Shlomo. Until then, fuck right off.

>school is a (((gun-free zone)))
>some faggot massacres the students
>"lol where were the law-abiding gun owners MIGApede?"

The law-abiding gun owners didn't bring their guns to the (((gun-free zone))) you absolute faggot. Almost like those who would do good deeds don't break rules, and those who would slay children don't care for rules. WEIRD.

Attached: 1529507715234.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>memeflag
Why does this not surprise me?

Attached: Don't make me tap the sign.png (1298x1920, 1.91M)

>Using literal fake news as evidence
And you wonder why no one other than other leftists take you seriously...

Also I have the screencap

Attached: Based Jap.jpg (872x886, 251K)

sage
kys kike

The last mass shooting was literally stopped by a guy with a gun. It wasn't even loaded but the attacker ran away. Compare that to the police, who were totally worthless at stopping the shooting.
On top of that, laws don't stop killers from getting guns. Murder is already illegal.

That's not the reason. It isn't like everybody was packing heat at the schools until Clinton signed a law.

There it is

Attached: 809D61A2-DD9F-4675-A8EC-0BEC7C503235.jpg (1024x733, 139K)

>I am perfectly fine with my government having the ability to kill me at any time, for any reason without recourse.
How fucking cucked do you have to be.

>gun-related deaths
suicides are deaths, this is fake news

>muh tanks and drones
Not this fucking reddit babble again..
>1776 was a long time ago
Write me a letter with a quil and then we'll talk

Attached: Gun_Grab_Napkin_Math.jpg (1024x498, 98K)

>I'll just kill everyone who refuses to be my slave
And you retards consider yourselves to be "the good guys", well, I have something to say, if you were actually decent people, you wouldn't have to constantly remind everyone about it. Also,
>implying that someone rebelling against the USA isn't going to be mobile in a bugout vehicle instead of operating out of their house like a retard
Libshits suck at tactics, the only reason they are as far as they are now is because the GOPe are massive cucks.

Attached: Gun_grab_comms.png (1787x921, 145K)

Attached: Gun_grab_civil_war.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: Gun_grab_leaders.png (1425x1258, 127K)

Attached: Gun_grab_simulation.png (1446x1437, 516K)

They aren't a mass shooting when they're stopped you fucking brainlet.

Ur actually dumb. Most gun deaths are caused by pistols. Most mass shootings are also caused by pistols. taking away assault rifles in the USA will do jack shit.

There are between 400k and 2.5 million defensive firearm uses a year. Try again.

NICE WORDS JEW. AND NOW THIS...

Attached: 1553379787775.jpg (1211x1500, 405K)

I welcome no 3rd parties into my life and dictate my own safety