NZ bans documents

Banned manifesto

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-183020_Chrome.jpg (1396x2139, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iNXg8
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attack confirmed as real.
In a false flag attack this would not happen.

so how they going to do that then?

Not this one. They don't even know it exists.
archive.fo/iNXg8
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf

Attached: melmol.jpg (960x960, 123K)

There were multiple ones?
and what's different about this one?

The Democratic Peoples Republic of New Zealand.

Oh I see, it's the original 240 page one.
Didn't know he had posted it

>Banning things
>From the internet
I love you like a bro NZ, but you aint real bright.

>kerdasi amaq

>banning lettters and spaces in the same order as someone else who did a bad thing wrote one time

>original 240 page one
Where can this be found user?

>if you put enough money's in a room with enough typewriters eventually they will type out something deemed prison worthy by new Zealand

21th century Inquisition

Alright, what the fuck is NZ. It seems like they tried quietly and slowly jewing the country under everyone's radar but after the attack put the country in the global spotlight they went full jew and try to jew it as quickly as they can

Attached: 1540374891353.jpg (712x712, 42K)

the user I replied to just posted it, no idea if it's the real one though

Why is no one protesting over this? They are literally going full 1984 jailing people for wrongthink and possession of literature. It's a blatant violation of human rights.

Attached: 1535013757902.png (365x335, 136K)

We will tell our people what they can or cannot read.

This is fake btw

>bans it
>still selling it
explain

Up to 14 years jail for possessing it lmao

Attached: National cucking out.png (636x688, 156K)

kiwifarms

The only reason you would ban a written work is if you're afraid the people will be persuaded by it

I hear you cant buy his brand of running shoes anymore too!

Ah it makes sense why they banned it, they want to milk shekels out of it and don't want people to get their hands on it for free. I bet they'll be selling the video soon enough too

Rewrite the manifesto and release it as the The Protocols of the Elder new Zealander.

BAN ASSAULT TEXT!

Make sure you are ready to GO

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

leads to

>New Zealand
It takes a bad guy with a gun to stop a good guy with a gun

Woah, possession of words in a specific sequence is illegal? Noice

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

This

This is a fake you niggers
Stupid images added into the original that have no business being in a manifesto, and drivel that sounds like it came from a reddit fag

Someone call the cops, i dont give a fuck

Attached: tmp_26942-15533028961052813577743979158480.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

They wouldn't stage a shooting to legitimize censorship and book burning?

Attached: 417226-f2Gpxnn_GzgfgNJi.png (854x512, 61K)

Why dont people care? Would every country's citizens, other than the US, just roll over just let this happen?

Most places already censor, either implicitly or explicitly, objectionable right-wing content with no outcry or pushback, so I think that's a real stretch m8.

It's not as stretched as your moms anus tho.

Its for their own good

*HONK HONK*

Their police are gonna be in trouble for possession of the manifesto. I know, I sent it to them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-211037.png (720x1280, 145K)

I wish there were a party with enough balls to have a 1st amendment type proposal as part of their policy... also dismantling the censor office and making them stick to classifying films and games or whatever the fuck else they do.

Because people are lazy.
>Great times create weak man.
They want to keep things the way they are but in doing that they're destroy the very same thing.
Hard times are hare, but this time no strong men are being made.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

It was only 74 or 75 pages.

It's way too easy for the media to frame any protest of that kind as a white supremacist rally. Crazy white women who wore hijabs last friday, and their onions white knights, will be allowed to violently assault any protesters without penalty and the protesters will be blamed for it.

You forgot to mention only reporters can read it and report back to us on whats in it.

FUCK NZ
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Fucking traitor woman government. lead by a DJ nigger lover and weed smoker. The female version of Trudeau. Jacunda dumb cunt can go fuck herself.

Attached: 1553470113404.jpg (1503x1503, 346K)

Because there aren't as many white supremacist sympathizers as Jow Forums would have you believe. Fuck the little faggot, hope he enjoys slowly going insane in prison.

The only whites that gave a shit about freedom moved to the new world, and over the years they too have begun to lose their desire for it. Imagine how much of a fucking pussy you would have to be to remain in England when there's a literal entire continent full of free land for you to build a civilization on. Imagine how much of a cuck you'd have to be to choose to live in 1600s and 1700s Europe over the colonies in NA. The descendants of those ancient basedboys ended up in places like New Zealand.

You have to put some stickers on the mirror or they get confused who the other one is and might try to fight it.

Attached: Faceboooodsck4.jpg (600x1066, 109K)

Here is Facebook's AI labeling pictures within nanoseconds of posting them.
If Facebook AI alone can recognize images, they could have triangulated the exact position of NZ shooter and stopped him the minute he started loading his car with guns,
before he even left home, using the audio and video stream.

AI recognition is also used to identify pictures of guns because Facebook is in league with those who hate your freedom and genitals in nude pictures for censorship.

This is with Facebook AI alone,
not including all the other spying apps on even rooted, custom phones. The noise of him loading and cocking the guns would have been picked up and triggered a few to start spying without any apps active.

All mobile data from smartphones uses AGPS to triangulate exact position of the mobile device, even with location svcs. off.
Even if he took out the SIM, he would pop up on a tower as a "rogue" smartphone.

Attached: Facebook AI image identifying .png (455x451, 32K)

Attached: Facebook photo analysys algorithm.png (762x627, 85K)

You guys gonna revolt or...?

Is he really still a "suspected shooter"?

Because normie guilt by emotional association and peer pressure. Don't want to defend the manifesto for fear of being labelled as the social out group. That's why they let it happen.

This seems familiar... where have I heard that before?

Attached: Abramovic pointing at baby censored.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Just turn every fucking piece of pop culture into a racist meme so nobody can talk about anything.

Where?

Attached: Abramovich and queen Beatrix wearing a pizza brooch.jpg (1200x946, 227K)

Hmmm...

Attached: Abramov with Mattress girl.png (634x634, 543K)

Why do you kiwis continue to allow your traitor PM to continue her reign?

Attached: Oh noe.png (608x541, 197K)

I wundah...

Attached: Hugh Jackman at spirit cooking event with kids present.jpg (800x530, 79K)

Banning literature, next comes gulags

Attached: gaga spirtit cookin.jpg (1152x980, 294K)

That ain't chocolate.

Attached: H Spirit cooking tub .jpg (600x480, 140K)

Is Mein Kampf banned in New Zealand?

If she gets re-elected I am throwing in my business and going off grid down south. Too many fucking retards here. At least I will die happy. Personally I despise the cunt and her partners. But the other main party has a cuck as a leader too, fucking useless.

Attached: Example pedo jewelry chairwoman Maxine Lee.jpg (1024x701, 84K)

No you can buy it at Whitcoulls, who just banned Jordans 12 steps.

How dose this not violate your bill of human rights?

>"Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form.

Kiwis aren’t human

What in the actual fuck? They banned it in response to the shooting.

Mein Kamph is legal to buy and read by comparison.

NZ literally says the Shitpost Manifesto is worse than Hitler.

Because legally, innocent until proven guilty in court.

Have some freedom

Attached: 1552660914797.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

this twatter journalist is claiming New Zealand is selling it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25 Nick Monroe on Twitter New Zealand isn't just BANNING the shooter's (640x828, 192K)

Yeah, had fuckloads of complaints and apparently have backed down and agreed to restock it. On the bright side the overton window is still shifting we just don't know where it will stop

If you censor something it becomes more coveted.
Elementary as fuck.

>kiking intensifies

this wasn't staged you fucking retard, you can watch the whole vid of it

KUKA SIIN NETIS ON