Imagine being the single most desired race on Earth by women

And still being outbred by shitskins

Attached: 0C35CC16-6B18-4D2E-B9DB-5C3C377FD314.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVOxHhoHcMI
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In what world do woman like blonde men?

not all white men look like that though

Imagine being a disgusting mutt

Kek this

Blonde hair on men is considered feminine in every country

Most blonde guys have shitty facial structures. Pure Aryan men are rare.

like yourself?

Well the white birth rate has nothing to do with how much white people fuck.
White people are possibly the most degenerate race on Earth.
They fuck a lot, they just don't have children. A lot of birth control being used and abortions being done in white countries.

rightwing whites have the highest birthrates in the world.

the majority of countries have black hair you fucking coon

less products higher price

Most attractive men are whites with darker skin and hair

Attached: ce2eb9e4754076b5bc96d59180930df7.jpg (800x1199, 51K)

Whites will always be outbred by shitskins. We're a global minority. It wasn't a problem until we started opening up our borders to the rest of the world.

>whites with dark skin
Nice oxymoron

imagine seeing your children starving everyday
thats what happens to niggers

Attached: 14f8bfb3f1ed877c6c6801df86248a6b--stunning-eyes-amazing-eyes.jpg (236x203, 11K)

the guy in the picture is white but his skin is dark in comparison to most nordic people, pale isn't attractive(in a male)

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 8K)

How do you even have children if you're starving? Bizarre, I blame whitey for giving them aid

Newsflash, weve always been outbred by them...hasnt helped them so far. In fact they cant even do an invasion without our help, transport and handouts.

It feels good to be of Aryan descent, the more shitskinned my country gets the more special I feel

because shitskins are rapists.

Attached: 9D7E4DB3-523D-4BA1-B41A-0353950C27AC.png (713x619, 431K)

You are Aryan like Hitler.

Don't be jealous my half blooded Aryan friend. Not everyone can be as pure blooded as me

Oh but it isn’t.

Attached: Sicilians.png (569x371, 433K)

And yet you dumb whites are trying to push Italians out of the white race.

This I have four kids

>woe is me

Is this a joke of some sort? Or just another cope?

Most females want their babies to be as cute and innocent-looking as possible; blonde and light eyes. Go to any non-white country as a blonde Nordic-looking male, and you will be treated like a demigod. All the women want the Nord seed. I can attest to this, and I have been all over South America and Asia.

Girls in these areas will throw themselves at such guys like in OP's picture, openly hit on them, make moves on them, and things like one-night stands will be extremely easy to land. The only reason blonde guys don't get so much attention in their own countries such as, here in Scandinavia is because we live in a completely different culture where you don't just go up and talk to strangers; very private and reserved societies which I personally hate.

Attached: 20.png (690x638, 766K)

I haven't met a women that doesn't. of course they only want it if it's on a hot normie's head and not an obese Jow Forumstard's but luckily Jow Forumsacks don't go outside anyway so they're never seen.

Attached: 08638866-8811-4573-9F5A-029806E1501E.jpg (570x300, 29K)

What's your excuse for being an incel?

Attached: 47B382A7-0368-4D71-851D-429F50D5F54E.png (680x680, 620K)

Mostly used by niggers. 80% of STDs are also found in the nigger community. So who are the degenerates?

Attached: 1551383465289.jpg (720x724, 445K)

You can be degenerate and still not catch disease, I was mostly talking about europe anyways

Truth though. In every study on what women find most attractive white but dark tops the list. It shows they are active and healthy. Pale skin instinctively looks sickly. Also women don't like extremely fat or extremely buff. The most preferred was medium. Women like average build. Obvious if you think of how our species would obviously want to evolve along the evolutionary path we've been on of a balance of muscle and fat since both require a lot of energy

ew another pale skin

Attached: 65146_442898812225_351749002225_5052141_5165690_n[1].jpg (302x646, 30K)

Who is this handsome guy?

I'm not an incel, what are you on about?

Stay mad tho. I spent three months in South America one year ago and it's literally so easy to get laid as a blonde man in the SA countries that it's not even fun. Meanwhile even fair-skinned white men with brown hair pretty much just blend in there as they look like the drugmule locals. The guys I was with had to go through the extra effort of flexing their nationality instead of coasting by on pure white genetics.

Having blonde hair + blue/green eyes is a real blessing. Sucks to be you, American.

Attached: 153691026998.png (444x529, 175K)

This world. Blonde men are the best.
The only problem is (((they))) put in effort to make blonde men look bad, even more so than dark haired white men, who Jews also hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVOxHhoHcMI

not in america, not in scandinavian where everyone is blonde, not in germany where it's aryan.

You must be a special kind of stupid. Blonde hair is the most coveted.

4 isn't that many. you barely doubled your genes. muslims quintuple their genes easily. make AT LEAST 6. :)

this. literally every girl i know would love an aryan blonde chad. even more so than a brunette one. blonde men look like gods. the only problem is there aren't enough of them.

Blondes are all faggots, enjoy your nigger horse pussy I guess but never forget meds are the true whites, you live in their shadow daily

>pale isn't attractive(in a male)
Why would it be attractive to a female... but not a male? Makes no sense, sounds like you’re just coping

Yet blonde hair is the most common in Czrchia..

There’s a reason why in shitskin and swarthy nations the lightest hair and skin is the most prized and sought after.

It's actually the blue/gray eyes they lust after. The blond hair gets coveted as a simple matter of directly observable correlation.

I know because I have blue/gray eyes myself. And if you know what it is, you can literally slay pussy. Provided you have a job, a car and a place of your own of course. But those prerequisites go without saying.

Based and zyzz pilled. Pic related has bred dozens of white women

Attached: D5C3F555-5D67-45C2-AC4D-847A8A5F589F.jpg (168x300, 8K)

Pretty much. bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Are they really White then?

>women love my incredibly common features

Attached: feelsguymask.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Haha, no.

Fuck off medfag

This.

imagine being a subhuman and barely being able to feed yourself and have a roof over your head and deciding to have 5 plus kids. whites are the only ones who care about this planet. every other race seems to be npc, planet of the apes-tier.

Cancer "outbreeds" the useful cells, that's precisely why it's so dangerous. Mexicans are literally cancer.

Whites have become too narcissistic. They can be worthy of some good for nothing women, but not of God or the masterace.

it's called a tan

imagine seeing them starving and deciding to not just have one more of them, but five. these people lack humanity. we need to start sterilizing the third world especially if we're going to give them gibs to survive.

Why did you waste time in South America when you could have been knocking up a girl in Denmark? I'm of Danish and German descent myself and wish my family never left.

>inb4 Amerimutt

Attached: caroline-ol-danmark.jpg (1000x667, 602K)

It's mutt Americans trying to make themselves feel better for being niggers.

K-selection. White people don't reproduce in the captivity of globalist moralfag liberalism, where destiny is controlled by the international tribunal. Post-WW2 reconstruction was a mistake.

potatonigger

Attached: snowniggersrejected.png (739x839, 589K)

>5
my dude, ive seen single nigger moms with 7

Attached: 1549481080016.jpg (500x519, 223K)

go get cancer

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

>Why would it be attractive to a female... but not a male?
Pale skin is effeminate. Men on average have slightly darker skin than women.

It's not white mens fault that niggers and other shit skins have too many children.

Attached: p walk.jpg (620x1024, 63K)

Brothers, brothers both blonde and brunette. Ivory and bronze. Shut the fuck up.

Whiter than you could ever dream of, Pedro.

I'm blond and I find this thread incredibly amusing.

It's like kindergarten in here arguing about hair and eye color

crispy

Attached: img_6107-e1502312136120.jpg (332x451, 229K)

lol "desired"... just wait until the economy crashes.. you're gonna sink even lower than you already are... and you are the real shitskins

Attached: shitskin.jpg (634x682, 49K)

nobody cares

enjoy your dying race

Attached: 1541149040301 (1).jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Asian women are attractive to males
Asian men are not attractive to females
Being white is attractive but being pale isn't, because that's an effeminate trait.

Attached: zyzz6.jpg (502x799, 43K)

Cause we actually have to raise our kids lol

You mad nigger?

>effeminate
>effeminate
Youre fucking effeminate you faggot

One night stands and girls throwing themselves at you is normal as long as your not a social retarded ugly fucking mong.

Not even a nigger grease ball

These threads remind me a lot like the retarded threads on Jow Forums. Everyone saying "ur not white" is such an insecure faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-043930_Chrome.jpg (1063x1695, 777K)

Holy shit that limp wrist. And "dying race" lol what?

Attached: hes-right-you-know.jpg (500x334, 105K)

Wow no need for homophobia over here, we can have some friendly banter. But relax, if you're white you can just tan and you're good to go, just don't go out with a sun burn

And yeah most girls , hot girls that is, are not into the whole pale skin thing.

yes you are

Attached: surname distribution.png (455x487, 250K)

Imagine living in this world and believing in a complete lie, believing that you are the most privileged race in the world despite never receiving the benefits. That it is progressive to mix with those lesser than you so that you doom your children to an existence of being mutts.
Imagine a life like that.

Your children do not look like you,
Any shred of beauty is forever gone,
All previous accomplishments of your ancestors will no longer apply to your children for they are of different blood,

Why live if you are a mutt, why live as a race with no prior accomplishments, nothing to be proud of, nothing to learn from. I feel sorry for those who live in that world.

Travelling is definitely not a waste of time. To travel is to live. Most young Scandinavians go around backpacking in third-world countries in their early 20's, just to experience how life is outside this comfy bubble of a society where everything is handed to you on a silver platter. For many, it might be a wake-up call that life is not just a bed of roses and not everyone wishes you the best. Just ask those Scandinavian backpacker girls in Morocco.

>when you could have been knocking up a girl in Denmark?
That's not how things work around here. Nowadays, most Scandinavian women only settle down with kids when they've finished a long-ass education at the age of 30. I have no interest in settling down for some old hag that rode the cock carousel.

Yeah, I guess it's very normal when these same girls poke holes in the condoms or lie about using protection just so they can pass on superior blond backpacker genetics to their child. LMAO, fucking retard.

Attached: SteveHaines.png (728x665, 821K)

oh God, just for this kind of guy we need to save the white people

hmm I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>I'm a bit skinnier
LMAO
y'all fags need zyzz in your lives

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (297x320, 36K)

I don't find this guy's appealing anymore. He's boyish. And I've grown older since the day he died.

extremely based and redpilled. Animals don't breed in captivity,

This site is fucking ridiculous ! I am a Muslim immigrant and have lived in the UK for 15 years, and never once have I claimed benefits or any public money.

I make far too much selling heroin and running a paedo gang to even bother with that.

being white with light eyes its the best, no other men can compete but you must have the "killer gaze" otherwise you look like a faggot, the same goes for every good looking man, manliness its not about hair color its about the mens gaze

Attached: 21798465146461.jpg (349x509, 30K)

It's a fucking act, there's no zyzz.
Pietro here is another good example, you don't even need to be tanned, just don't be pale.

Attached: 771e034f795360c68795d25cbc90e948.png (640x1136, 474K)

that's 100% celtic/germanic/anglo sax mix

>le killer gaze chincel meme

Attached: Pn4NI.jpg (758x455, 47K)

fucked many women, yet got fucked by a sauna in the end.

He's northern italian

fuck off kike